Start by marking “Awakened: The Zombie Who Loved Me” as Want to Read:
Awakened: The Zombie Who Loved Me

Awakened: The Zombie Who Loved Me

She used to be a b-girl.
She used to be alone.
And she used to be not in love.

All that changes when a big, scaly, putrid zombie saves her from being abducted by goblins.

A zombie who is actually an immortal Viking warrior in disguise, a powerful and gorgeous blond god who has no problems seducing Dazzle and making her fall in love with him.

Too bad he only sees her as his
Published February 3rd 2014

Start your review of Awakened: The Zombie Who Loved Me
Megan Fall
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book, but it kind of just stopped! I would have liked to have seen if they actually passed the test and she got to be immortal too!
Diana Uy
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Too short!!!
Goosegirl
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
It was difficult deciding how many stars this should get. This book had great potential to tell a good story, however once again this author randomly cuts the story off and then puts an epilogue that leaves more questions. It's as if it's a purpose cliffhanger so she can write another book and make this a "series" when really it should just be one book.

If I'm not mistaken an epilogue is supposed to answer questions we had about the story and give an update on the characters. This epilogue was j
Kathryn
This was a fun read. I like Ms. Tee's explanation of what a Draugar (small play on the name) is: Drauguar come from fallen warriors the Goddess has beathed into life to guard the treasures of the earth.

The story explains who and why there are treasures and how they are blessed with a Draugar, or guardian in this story. If she takes this into another story it will be interesting to see how she deals with his past lives and if she can hold true to the period as he is Viking from the 12th century.
Missy
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Ok seriously who would have thought zombies and hot would ever go together? BUT OMG Marian made me wish for my very own Zombie or aka Draugar. A 12th Century Viking sent by a Goddess to protect his skat (treasure) who happens to be a woman named Dazzle. He's this gorgeous golden Viking God in his human form and this towering stinking oozing zombie in his other. Thankfully that form is only to scare the bejezus out his enemies. Rescuing skats is an old hat for him but Dazzle refuses to be the nex ...more
grumpyoldbird
I'll hold me hands up and admit I'm not a fan of zombies, but I did like this little number. I read it as part of a box-set and I'm glad I did.

This would have been a 4 star rating, but there were a couple of things that annoyed me. Some parts of the story needed a bit more depth. Along with one of the important parts, the jewel, not being resolved. I'm presuming this is because of how the book ended, that the door is wide open for some sequels.

Overall I enjoyed it and would definitely read any
C. Erani Kole
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really like this author's work, so a 'zombie' romance was pretty cool to venture in with her writing style. It was funny XD And sweet, and strangely weird at times because of the fact that I'm getting pulled in by a guy who looks half dead if not... disturbing. But it's not like that the whole way. It was cute and pretty entertaining. ...more
Carrie Felton
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good but...

Good but...

I really liked this story. It has an interesting premise and great characters. It just didn't feel finished. I would have liked to see the outcome of the challenges. The ending just felt very sudden and incomplete, like the story wasn't fully resolved.
Tanielle
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
Short to the point and action packed. I can't really seeing it being a series though because I just was ready for it to be over not in a bad way but nothing was really told on why the goblins were after her or what the treasure really was that she had. You don't get a chance to connect with the characters either so that just makes you want to be done with it. ...more
Annmarie
Dec 26, 2015 rated it liked it
What the heck? That's the end of the book? Is there another one? Literally a non ending. ...more
Kaila
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
parts of this was like eww but overall I liked it. I feel like I need to rest of the this series.
Dhenize
Sep 24, 2017
Keely Tate
Jan 19, 2017
Kate
Nov 14, 2016
Nafisa
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked it, specially when the guy was so possessive about her. But it was way too short. I hope another book comes out about her going back in time to make him fall for her.
Terresa Whyte
Patrea
rated it it was ok
Mar 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hi! I love talking about books as much as the next bibliophile - doesn't matter whose books - so feel free to chat with me here. :)

As for other stuff you may want to know, you could visit my website or author page in Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/authormariantee.