Start by marking “Nothing Left to Ooze (The Zombie Chasers #5)” as Want to Read:
Nothing Left to Ooze (The Zombie Chasers #5)

Nothing Left to Ooze

(The Zombie Chasers #5)

The living dead are back and they mean business in Nothing Left to Ooze, book five of John Kloepfer's sidesplitting Zombie Chasers tween series, with illustrations by David DeGrand.

After the original antidote wears off and millions of Americans suddenly rezombify, Zack Clarke and his crew of Zombie Chasers are on a mission to cure these zombies once and for all. In order t
Published October 7th 2014 by HarperCollins (first published January 21st 2014)

Start your review of Nothing Left to Ooze (The Zombie Chasers #5)
Ms. Yingling
With most of the country rezombied, Zach and his team need to make it to Canada to find Madison's cousin Olivia, so they can use her vegan properties to formulate another antidote. Of course, the Canadians don't want to let them across the border, but they manage to make it across the ice, with only Madison being nommed on by a zombie. They manage to swaddle her in a vegan sweatshirt and drag her along to Olivia's house, only to find that her family, for some bizarre reason, has gone to Florida ...more
Jeffrey Nguyen
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book I am reading is called "The Zombie Chasers #5: Nothing left to Ooze" by John Kloepfer. I really liked this book because there is a lot of action and I just like zombies. The setting of this book is all over the US. They are always traveling staying away from the zombies. In the story, after curing everyone of zombifacation, the cure wore off and nearly most of the country were rezombified. The gang, made up of Zack, Zoey, Ooze, Rice, and Madison, must go and find a new cure to unzombify ...more
Mymcbooks
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Review: If your kids love reading zombie books then they will find ‘The Zombie Chasers’ fun to read. In book #5, Zack and his friends comes up with a plan to defeat the living dead for good, but first they have to track down a brand new Zombie Chase to get the job done. But first they will have to survive long enough to come up with a solution on how to stop the humans from being zombies. Illustrations by David DeGrand are funny looking and helps tell the story.

FTC Disclosure: I received a
Adam Ochoa
Nothing Left to Ooze by John kloepfer is about this kid named Zach has gone to Canada to find Madison's cousin Olivia. They need her to get the antidote. Once they get to her house they find out that she has gone to bunco fun land in Florida. What will they do next?

I think this is a good book. I like the way it used words that where gibberish. Also I like the fact that they make it not scary. I rate this book about a four and a half.

I recommend this book to people who like action, cartoon, an
Joel
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book. They really explained whats happening in the story. and I like how they really had a plan to stop this zombie apocalypse and the action in this book. Wow once I read the intro I was like wow I'm really going to like this book. Once I finished this book I wanted to read all the Zombie Chasers books. But I couldn't find anymore. This book reminds me of my childhood. Which certainly there's no Zombie Apocalypse going on right now.
Malyn
Sep 01, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
My 10 year old son read this to me and he had a few things to say. "Good book for kids. Author put weird words in that I didn't understand. Interested enough to read the next book. The author left it really open."
mittea preston
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Was hilarious! Rice was a retard tho! -Coming from a 12 yr old. Now I need more words blah !
Scott
Christina Campoamor
Oct 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You
  • Under Our Skin: Getting Real about Race–And Getting Free from the Fears and Frustrations That Divide Us
  • A Good Kind of Trouble
  • The Parker Inheritance
  • Elbow Grease
  • Stephen Curry: The Boy Who Never Gave Up
  • The Blackbird Girls
  • Prairie Lotus
  • The Last Kids on Earth and the Zombie Parade (Last Kids on Earth, #2)
  • Dog Man (Dog Man, #1)
  • The Artemis Fowl Files
  • Wayside School Gets A Little Stranger (Wayside School, #3)
  • Wayside School Is Falling Down (Wayside School #2)
  • The Power of Kindness: The Unexpected Benefits of Leading a Compassionate Life
  • Sideways Stories from Wayside School (Wayside School #1)
  • Super Rabbit Boy vs. Super Rabbit Boss! (Press Start! #4)
  • Plants vs. Zombies Volume 16: The Garden Path

The Zombie Chasers (7 books)
  • The Zombie Chasers (The Zombie Chasers #1)
  • Undead Ahead (The Zombie Chasers #2)
  • Sludgment Day (The Zombie Chasers #3)
  • Empire State of Slime (The Zombie Chasers #4)
  • Zombies of the Caribbean (The Zombie Chasers #6)
  • World Zombination (The Zombie Chasers #7)

News & Interviews