Start by marking “Shiloh Trilogy Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Shiloh Trilogy Boxed Set

Shiloh Trilogy Boxed Set (Shiloh #1-3)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  115 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews

This contemporary classic trilogy explores the sometimes-unclear line between right and wrong, and the redeeming power of love and kindness. But first and foremost it is an irresistible and heartwarming story of family, friendship, and the strong bond between a boy and his dog.

Published September 1st 2000 by Aladdin (first published 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Shiloh Trilogy Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shiloh Trilogy Boxed Set

Nhóm 5 vui vẻ_ bá đạo
Đây là câu chuyện cảm động nói về một cậu bé muốn giải cứu chú chó tên là Shiloh của mình khỏi sự bóc lột tàn ác của tên thợ săn nát rượu. Cậu đã phải vượt rất nhiều khó khăn để đạt được ý muốn.
Jan 05, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shiloh was a very happy and sad book about a boy and a dog. A drunken man keep trying to take Shiloh back but the man abused the dog and the kid would not give up to keep the dog this is a great adventure book and a love between a boy and his dog. When I picked up this book I could not stop reading it, it was cliff hanger after cliff hanger. I wish the book never ended. The boy and the dog wanted to be together but the man keep wanting the dog back and the kid new he could not give Shiloh up bec ...more
Sep 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I started out reading the 1st book in the trilogy, Shiloh, with my granddaughter and when she had to bring it back toher school library, I just had to find out how the book ended. So to the library I go and picked up the rest of the books in the trilogy, Shiloh Season and Saving Shiloh. I never intended to read all three of them, but I became hooked after the 1st book. Needless to say, I loved all of them. This is a great book to read to and or with your child or grandchild. The story is engross ...more
Story Revolution

Marty's parents think so -- even Judd Travers, whose history of drinking and violence keeps Marty from completely trusting that his beloved dog, Shiloh, will always be safe from Judd.

"Some people just seem to attract trouble," Marty's Ma says, and Judd attracts the sort of trouble that makes it hard to believe he's really changed. First, the police find the body of a man who'd fought with Judd. Then, a vicious attack forces Judd to kill one of his dogs. But

Theo kids
Aug 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Although the element of animal abuse is always a little uncomfortable, the story of redemption and forgiveness and second chances makes up for it. A good story with a moral, kid literature at it's best!
Arlene Soto
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A tender, heartchanging story!
Corinne Hatcher
Jun 10, 2007 marked it as to-read
I suppose that I should read this classic, because it will be one to reccomend to dozens of children. Do you suppose that somewhere, someone bans sweet books about puppies?
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
This collection was a nice, quick read. I picked it up as a possible read aloud for my kids, but they're not quite ready for it. I found the story enjoyable.
Oct 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2009
Robyn Hartsfield
May 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor was born in Anderson, Indiana, US on January 4, 1933.

Her family were strongly religious with conservative, midwestern values and most of her childhood was spent moving a lot due to her father's occupation as a salesman.

Though she grew up during the Depression and her family did not have a lot of money, Naylor stated that she never felt poor because her family owned good boo
More about Phyllis Reynolds Naylor...

Shiloh (4 books)
  • Shiloh (Shiloh, #1)
  • Shiloh Season (Shiloh, #2)
  • Saving Shiloh (Shiloh, #3)
  • A Shiloh Christmas (Shiloh #4)