Start by marking “I Found My Heart in Prague” as Want to Read:
I Found My Heart in Prague

I Found My Heart in Prague

Fame…fortune…and a bright future. Christopher was on the fast track to all three. Then one day everything changed with just six little words, ”You don’t have much time left.” For some it might be a death sentence. For Christopher, it’s the beginning of a journey.

This is a story about Christopher’s trip across Europe. Along the way he meets a spellbinding woman with the b
Published February 1st 2014 by Imzadi Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about I Found My Heart in Prague, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Found My Heart in Prague

Start your review of I Found My Heart in Prague
Kristi Hudecek-Ashwill
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I would give this book ten stars if I could! Wow!

The book starts out with Chris Bryant playing for the Mavericks and getting hurt during a game. Then the story takes a turn for the worse when he is diagnosed with a brain tumor.

But is it really for the worse? Obviously, having an inoperable brain tumor is never a good thing and it ended as it always does. But it's the stuff between the living and the dying that matters and Chris didn't really start living until he met Winter in the Alps. The tr
Elsbeth
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: story-cartel
Really touching story! I couldn't keep it dry... Not a story I will easily forget.

Thank you, Colleen Michaels, for giving me a chance to read this.
www.StoryCartel.com
Nadine Keels
Jun 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
A touching and life-affirming story that unfolds in a unique way. I'd recommend it to general romance readers who don't mind a little "language" and are in the mood for something that isn't necessarily steamy but is full of heart.

Reviewed at Online Book Club. I received a complimentary copy of this book for an honest review.
Lee Ann