Start by marking “Mogollon: A Tale of Mysticism & Mayhem (Bloodsong, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mogollon: A Tale of Mysticism & Mayhem (Bloodsong, #2)

Mogollon: A Tale of Mysticism & Mayhem

(Bloodsong #2)

THE LONG AWAITED SEQUEL TO NUMENON: A TALE OF MYSTICISM & MONEY

WILL WE HAVE PEACE OR OUR DARKEST NIGHTMARES?

Will Duane owns the tech revolution. It's 1997; Will's been the richest man on the planet for twenty years. He can sway governments and ruin lives. Will's latest mission brings him into conflict with all that's holy.

He and his corporate hot shots reach their destina
Kindle Edition
Published January 2014 by Vilasa Press

To ask other readers questions about Mogollon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mogollon

Start your review of Mogollon: A Tale of Mysticism & Mayhem (Bloodsong, #2)
Toni Michelle-Editor
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ecopy of Mogollon from the author as a gift in exchange for an honest review. I will say this…the mystical world and the supernatural in this book was so great! It felt too real! I loved every minute of this book and would recommend all fantasy and paranormal readers get a copy ASAP.
Donadee's Corner
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Will Duane wanted something and Grandfather was the answer to his need. Little did Will know how much he needed Grandfather but that will become apparent soon after his arrival at the meeting in New Mexico. Many of Wills group will also find out the needs that they have also unknown to them in the beginning. All of them are seeking yet none of them know it, only Grandfather and the Great One know. Enzo Donatore knows what he wants and that is to destroy Will and Grandfather!

What did I like? I st
T. Lynne
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reading this novel I felt like I was connected to something powerful and very real. The Mogollon Bowl, pulled me in and at times I'd stop to wonder where fiction started and reality began while reading and hated being interrupted. The Bowl is a magical place that I would travel to any time, if it were real.

If you're looking for edgy, challenging and intense (in a good way) kind of read, you've got it here. This novel is part of a series, but definitely stands alone without difficulties.

Her chara
Lydia Bellamy
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book captures not only a good story but a great way to believe in our spiritual beings.

Interesting, though provoking and leaves you wanting more.
The story is an interesting conglomeration of many personalities , social statuses as well a numerous spiritual insights. Love that it's based on native American customs and people.
Hajni Blasko
Mar 13, 2016
Denise Simon
Mar 30, 2016
Annika Todd - Manning
rated it did not like it
Jul 11, 2019
Oct 25, 2017
ralph davis
Apr 12, 2016
Sandy
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
C.M. Albert
Aug 24, 2014
Peggy Lewis
Aug 06, 2016
Mary Toppen
Oct 30, 2015
Sandy Nathan writes to amaze and delight, uplift and inspire, as well as thrill and occasionally terrify. She is known for creating unforgettable characters and putting them in do or die situations. She writes in genres ranging from science fiction, fantasy, and visionary fiction to juvenile nonfiction to spirituality and memoir.

"I write for people who like challenging, original work. My reader is

Bloodsong (4 books)
  • Numenon: A Tale of Mysticism & Money
  • In Love by Christmas (Bloodsong, #3)
  • Mindspeak/Hearthspeak (Bloodsong #4)

News & Interviews

“I pray to you, guardians of the North, for the strength to overcome the cold time, to get us through the hard time. Let” 0 likes
“Let the People feel the river of love this week. Let each of them learn what he came here to learn. Let each learn what she came to learn. Take away the darkness, O Lord, and bring us your light.” 0 likes