Start by marking “Never Wanted More (Nashville Nights, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Never Wanted More (Nashville Nights, #1.5)

Never Wanted More (Nashville U #1.5)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  198 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews
Originally released as part of the Southern Seduction Box Set

She builds walls around her.
He’s bound and determined to break them down.

On the outside, Peyton Williams has the perfect life: influential parents, successful siblings, and wealth at her fingertips. But to Peyton, there is more to life that what you have and who you know. College is her ticket out—her ticket to
172 pages
Published April 14th 2014

Joey Mosteller
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: Stacey is my wife so maybe I'm bias but I will still give her a honest review. I am her toughest critic; just ask her.

Stacey does an AMAZING job at building characters in all of her books. Not only the main characters, but even the secondary characters command attention and make you want to know their story. This book is no exception. Right from the start you want to know why Kat had to move to the dorm, what happened before she arrived at Peyton's door step, and she's obviously not
Kristi
Apr 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars...

I just starting reading this author and she has become a fav already.. I love her sassy, strong character Peyton who has tremendous walls to breakdown. And I adore sensitive but so damn sexy Wyatt who has the fortitude to do it. This story is about 2 people from 2 different walks of life who need each other in the most primal way. They simply can't be one without the other. I can't wait to see if there's more to come in their story... Thanks Stacey, you remind me of another author wh
Joanna
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Second book in this series, and this girl is on fire! Stacey is a new author who's going to climb the ranks quick!

Wyatt is a sweet, sexy, college basketball player with serious patience and determination.
Peyton is a very introverted girl who doesn't make friends easily, nor does she particularly want to. She's perfectly fine with her best friend being the only one.

When Peyton discovers she has to share her dorm room with another student after having a whole semester to herself, she is none to ha
Lawren Floyd
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin with this story?

Being a child who always felt as if they were not wanted, it is no wonder that Peyton acts the way that she does! Being in solitude is the way she copes with situations and she likes it that way. She only wants to finish her degree and get out of college... nothing more...

Wyatt is a handsome southern gentleman who has a fascination with Peyton from the day he meets her in the dorm hallway. He tries to make Peyton understand that no matter what, he wants to be with
Sarymil
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book #0.5 in Stacey Mosteller's Nashville Nights Series.
I want to start by saying that I completely loved the story. It was a quick read but a wonderful story. All of the characters in the story leave you wanting more. From Peyton and Wyatt, to all of the secondary characters: Max, Kat, Scarlett and Annabelle, to name a few. I loved that some characters from Save Me From Myself were mentioned in this story.
So I have to be honest that at the beginning, Peyton was not my favorite because o
C.S. Latu
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mosteller has a way.... An incredible ability to take a character that is flawed with a personality trait that can make you hate them in two minutes flat. Then with the wave of her pen, you get to understand why they are that way. It is becoming a staple of her work. This is an amazing talent because it gives the reader more than the superficial sparkle of richness and sexual depravity that seems to be forefront on the market today. These characters have humanity and humility.

Peyton is a bitch,
Paula  Phillips
Feb 16, 2016 rated it liked it
"Never Wanted More" which featured Peyton who was starting college at Nashville University. Peyton comes from the world of Money and status , but is trying to find her own way in the world and find her own happiness . Wyatt is one of those guys who has had to work hard for where he has gotten too and never had a silver spoon in his mouth. Can Wyatt show Peyton that having money and wealth isn't all it is cracked up to be and that sometimes having true love is better than money anyday ?
Out of all
April
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for the author

OMGosh I absolutely loved this book!

Peyton comes from a rich family that has major issues with her and the life she has chosen so she has trust issues of her own and likes to be by herself.

Wyatt is a handsome southern boy who comes from a very poor family.

Peyton and Wyatt met when Peyton is given a new roommate in collage. Wyatt and his friends are helping Kat ( Peyton's new roommate ) move in when they met and are instantly attracted to each other.
Crystal
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet story of college love. Stacey does a great job of developing characters you want to know more about. Not only do you want to know the story of Peyton and Wyatt, but also all of the others in their group of friends. I love how characters in the other Nashville Nights series are introduced in this book. If you have read the other books, you know what their stories are and how they will develop. I really love the fact that Stacey's books are sweet, relatable stories of people you could ...more
Jamie Rhodes
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cute but short. I have to say thank goodness for Wyatt or this book would not have been the same. Peyton was a real bitch, but he could control her. Thankfully he brought out some goodness in her woe is me act. Wyatt should have been the one complaining since his childhood was messier than hers. But, he handled it like a pro.
Brittany Price
I really enjoyed this book and was sad when it ended. I did not like Peyton at all at first with her nasty personality, but as the story progressed and I learned more about her, I warmed up to her. I loved how Wyatt was able to break down Peyton's walls through his protective and kind nature. I wish I had an algebra tutor like him when I was in college! There were a few parts that I thought would develop into something more, but I was disappointed when they never did. The girls who were in a dee ...more
Nicole Baylor
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED it! I love how you really get to know Peyton and Wyatt. Especially because it really explains the way Peyton is. I hated her at first but then totally understood where she was coming from. This story made me want to read more about ALL the characters in this book!
Andrea
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great story, love the characters. It could have been longer, I wish we would have gone farther into their relationship, they are my favorite of her couples so far.
Danielle Sanchez
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yep I love Wyatt and Peyton. She is sassy and he is a take no crap kind of guy. This story was sweet and amazing.
Yovana
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
At first didn't like Peyton but towards the end she was better. Wyatt was a perfect combination of cocky and confident sexy. A good read.
Victoria
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read forever
Michele Avery
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a very good read. Peyton kept me interested as I wanted to know more of why she behaved like she does. Loved Wyatt. Can't wait to read more about them.
Erin
Apr 21, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm giving this one 3.5 stars

It's a sweet easy to read short story
Tiffany
Apr 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved the short book but hate how it ended. Hope their story continues in the other books!!
Jamie  Leigh
Sep 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and the story of Peyton & Wyatt.
Patrícia Nunes
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
i love it.....
Bianca
Review to come. :)
werejumpinbooks
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wyatt is such a sweet guy. He comes off macho since he is a “jock” and plays college basketball. He has some serious patience, along with determination. He knows how to play the game, as well as knows what steps to take to keep what he wants.
Peyton is a girl who doesn’t want to get close to anyone, and especially doesn’t want to be someone’s girlfriend. She is at college to get her degree and doesn’t need a distraction.
Peyton gets a new roommate after spending time alone to herself in her dorm.
Jessica Figueroa
Nov 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Peyton is pretty much a black sheep in her family, shes sassy, introverted and well a spoiled brat. Then there's Wyatt that learned to take care of what he has because he grew up with little and learned to appreciate things and others. Both are from different upbringing and but couldn't be more perfect to even things out for eachother. Now if only Peyton can stop fighting that attraction that they both feel.

Not sure what is it about this book,I have a like and a eh feeling about it. It felt rush
Gabby Hillier
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SoOoOoOoOoOooOoOo this book is so gush worthy!!!!!
This book was amazing as to be expected from Stacey Mosteller. I love this Story of Peyton and Wyatt, how Peyton has all these walls in place to protect her from everything and everyone. But Wyatt doesn't let them stop him from falling in love with her and break them down. This story brings in a little bit of the characters we see in Save Me From myself which I love immensely. Peyton is this sharp tonged entitled little bitch (in the beginning)
Pianisuparse
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was ok
2 'Prudey Peyton ruined it for me' stars.
Storyline was all good, Wyatt was that perfect combination of cocky confidence and Southern sweet and the side characters and banter etc was funny BUT bitchy (for no good reason, that I can see), prudey (every time Wyatt made a comment taking offense, every? really it's supposed to be hot prudey), boring Miss I can't have fun, boohoo whiney baby, PEYTON was annoying until about the last 20 - 30 pages.
I love a good slow build romance but this didn't work c
Molly
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The story is about Peyton Williams who is spoiled, entitled and a little stuck up. She is the daughter of the influential Mayor and a socialite mother, she's trying to get through college and make her own path not by using her family connections. She's perfectly happy being a loner until Spring semester when she gets not only a roommate, but a math tutor. Wyatt Parker is the boy that was born on the wrong side of town. Known as the son of the town tramp, he jumps at the scholarship to play baske ...more
Judy
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 0.5 in the "Nashville Nights" series. I am enjoying the series very much. Peyton and Wyatt both have deep seeded issue with themselves. In order to cope with the world Peyon thinks doesn't like her, she is a first class pain in the butt. Pushing people away and building walls to protect her heart. Wyatt isn't proud of how he was raised and is also a bit closed off. Peyton needs a math tutor if she is going to survive the semester, Wyatt offers to help. Spring break gives them the pe ...more
Korena Kerner
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This a young adult romance between uber-confident Peyton and poor handsome Wyatt. Peyton is 90%bitch while Wyatt still loves the 10%real Peyton that Keeps Wyatt coming back.

This was a story I couldn't stop reading. I could relate to Peyton's feelings. I kept wondering why Wyatt kept tormenting himself being around her and her attitude.

The author wrote where I could see the story being played out. The romance scene was sweet and awkward like the first time is. Wyatt and Peyton are one of my fav
Deborah
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely perfect! Peyton can be a difficult person to be around. However, she's determined to succeed at college and the few friends she has are there for her. Yet, when Peyton is introduced to the most handsome guy-all her emotional walls go up. Wyatt desires Peyton but will he respect her boundaries? Will Wyatt use Peyton for sex or fall in love with her? Both their upbringings couldn't be more different. Will peer pressure bring them together or break them apart? Stacey Mosteller is an amaz ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Playing the Field (Hot-Lanta, #2)
  • Backstage Dirty (The Savage Light Rockers #1)
  • Community Service
  • The Promises We Keep (Made for Love, #1)
  • Forever Love (Forever Love, #1-2)
  • Teach Me a Lesson
  • Blindness
  • Escaping Heartbreak (Unbroken, #1)
  • Secret Catch
  • Recklessly (Documentary, #3)
  • Gina and Mike (Yearbook, #1)
  • Rush
  • Visibly Broken
  • Okay (Something More, #2)
  • The Winning Side (University Park, #3)
  • Assumptions (Assumed Expectations, #1)
  • Breaking Bennett (Rock Falls, #3)
  • Death of a Rock Star (The Boy in the Band, #0.5)
Stacey is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author of Second Chances, Shadows of the Past (co-authored with H.M. Ward), the Nashville Nights series, and the Nashville U series.

She’s also the single mom of three amazingly crazy boys and since she’s a transplanted Yankee, considers herself a big city girl living in a small town. Because she can’t live in the cities she loves – Nashville
More about Stacey Lewis

Nashville U (4 books)
  • Looking for Trouble (Nashville U, #1)
  • Looking for Pleasure (Nashville U, #2)
  • Looking for Redemption (Nashville U, #3)

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • Love, Lucas
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)
  • Before Goodbye
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Blood and Bone (Blood and Bone, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Royal Date (The Royals of Monterra, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • The Way Life Should Be: A Novel
    $11.74 $1.99
  • The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop (Cadillac, Texas #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Force of Temptation (Mercury Pack, #2)
  • Wildalone
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Let Go (Hard Ink, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
“I don't think I could ever leave you Peyton. I'm in love with you.” 1 likes
“Shooting him a glare that says "mess with my roommate any more and I'll stab you with a spork” 1 likes