Start by marking “Never Wanted More (Nashville Nights, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Never Wanted More (Nashville Nights, #1.5)

Never Wanted More

(Nashville U #1.5)

Originally released as part of the Southern Seduction Box Set

She builds walls around her.
He’s bound and determined to break them down.

On the outside, Peyton Williams has the perfect life: influential parents, successful siblings, and wealth at her fingertips. But to Peyton, there is more to life that what you have and who you know. College is her ticket out—her ticket to
172 pages
Published April 14th 2014

Joey Mosteller
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: Stacey is my wife so maybe I'm bias but I will still give her a honest review. I am her toughest critic; just ask her.

Stacey does an AMAZING job at building characters in all of her books. Not only the main characters, but even the secondary characters command attention and make you want to know their story. This book is no exception. Right from the start you want to know why Kat had to move to the dorm, what happened before she arrived at Peyton's door step, and she's obviously not
Kristi
Apr 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars...

I just starting reading this author and she has become a fav already.. I love her sassy, strong character Peyton who has tremendous walls to breakdown. And I adore sensitive but so damn sexy Wyatt who has the fortitude to do it. This story is about 2 people from 2 different walks of life who need each other in the most primal way. They simply can't be one without the other. I can't wait to see if there's more to come in their story... Thanks Stacey, you remind me of another author wh
Joanna
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Second book in this series, and this girl is on fire! Stacey is a new author who's going to climb the ranks quick!

Wyatt is a sweet, sexy, college basketball player with serious patience and determination.
Peyton is a very introverted girl who doesn't make friends easily, nor does she particularly want to. She's perfectly fine with her best friend being the only one.

When Peyton discovers she has to share her dorm room with another student after having a whole semester to herself, she is none to ha
Lawren Floyd
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin with this story?

Being a child who always felt as if they were not wanted, it is no wonder that Peyton acts the way that she does! Being in solitude is the way she copes with situations and she likes it that way. She only wants to finish her degree and get out of college... nothing more...

Wyatt is a handsome southern gentleman who has a fascination with Peyton from the day he meets her in the dorm hallway. He tries to make Peyton understand that no matter what, he wants to be with
Sarymil
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book #0.5 in Stacey Mosteller's Nashville Nights Series.
I want to start by saying that I completely loved the story. It was a quick read but a wonderful story. All of the characters in the story leave you wanting more. From Peyton and Wyatt, to all of the secondary characters: Max, Kat, Scarlett and Annabelle, to name a few. I loved that some characters from Save Me From Myself were mentioned in this story.
So I have to be honest that at the beginning, Peyton was not my favorite because o
C.S. Latu
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mosteller has a way.... An incredible ability to take a character that is flawed with a personality trait that can make you hate them in two minutes flat. Then with the wave of her pen, you get to understand why they are that way. It is becoming a staple of her work. This is an amazing talent because it gives the reader more than the superficial sparkle of richness and sexual depravity that seems to be forefront on the market today. These characters have humanity and humility.

Peyton is a bitch,
Paula  Phillips
Feb 16, 2016 rated it liked it
"Never Wanted More" which featured Peyton who was starting college at Nashville University. Peyton comes from the world of Money and status , but is trying to find her own way in the world and find her own happiness . Wyatt is one of those guys who has had to work hard for where he has gotten too and never had a silver spoon in his mouth. Can Wyatt show Peyton that having money and wealth isn't all it is cracked up to be and that sometimes having true love is better than money anyday ?
Out of all
April
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for the author

OMGosh I absolutely loved this book!

Peyton comes from a rich family that has major issues with her and the life she has chosen so she has trust issues of her own and likes to be by herself.

Wyatt is a handsome southern boy who comes from a very poor family.

Peyton and Wyatt met when Peyton is given a new roommate in collage. Wyatt and his friends are helping Kat ( Peyton's new roommate ) move in when they met and are instantly attracted to each other.
Crystal
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet story of college love. Stacey does a great job of developing characters you want to know more about. Not only do you want to know the story of Peyton and Wyatt, but also all of the others in their group of friends. I love how characters in the other Nashville Nights series are introduced in this book. If you have read the other books, you know what their stories are and how they will develop. I really love the fact that Stacey's books are sweet, relatable stories of people you could ...more
Jamie Rhodes
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cute but short. I have to say thank goodness for Wyatt or this book would not have been the same. Peyton was a real bitch, but he could control her. Thankfully he brought out some goodness in her woe is me act. Wyatt should have been the one complaining since his childhood was messier than hers. But, he handled it like a pro.
Brittany Price
I really enjoyed this book and was sad when it ended. I did not like Peyton at all at first with her nasty personality, but as the story progressed and I learned more about her, I warmed up to her. I loved how Wyatt was able to break down Peyton's walls through his protective and kind nature. I wish I had an algebra tutor like him when I was in college! There were a few parts that I thought would develop into something more, but I was disappointed when they never did. The girls who were in a dee ...more
Nicole Baylor
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED it! I love how you really get to know Peyton and Wyatt. Especially because it really explains the way Peyton is. I hated her at first but then totally understood where she was coming from. This story made me want to read more about ALL the characters in this book!
Andrea
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great story, love the characters. It could have been longer, I wish we would have gone farther into their relationship, they are my favorite of her couples so far.
Danielle Sanchez
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yep I love Wyatt and Peyton. She is sassy and he is a take no crap kind of guy. This story was sweet and amazing.
Yovana
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
At first didn't like Peyton but towards the end she was better. Wyatt was a perfect combination of cocky and confident sexy. A good read.
Victoria
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read forever
Michele Avery
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a very good read. Peyton kept me interested as I wanted to know more of why she behaved like she does. Loved Wyatt. Can't wait to read more about them.
Erin
Apr 21, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm giving this one 3.5 stars

It's a sweet easy to read short story
Tiffany
Apr 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved the short book but hate how it ended. Hope their story continues in the other books!!
Jamie  Leigh
Sep 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and the story of Peyton & Wyatt.
Patrícia Nunes
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
i love it.....
Bianca
Review to come. :)
Jeri
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Peyton and Wyatt’s story, pretty good, some sexy times later in the book, definitely angsty moments from the heroine, enjoy.
werejumpinbooks
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wyatt is such a sweet guy. He comes off macho since he is a “jock” and plays college basketball. He has some serious patience, along with determination. He knows how to play the game, as well as knows what steps to take to keep what he wants.
Peyton is a girl who doesn’t want to get close to anyone, and especially doesn’t want to be someone’s girlfriend. She is at college to get her degree and doesn’t need a distraction.
Peyton gets a new roommate after spending time alone to herself in her dorm.
Jessica Figueroa
Nov 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Peyton is pretty much a black sheep in her family, shes sassy, introverted and well a spoiled brat. Then there's Wyatt that learned to take care of what he has because he grew up with little and learned to appreciate things and others. Both are from different upbringing and but couldn't be more perfect to even things out for eachother. Now if only Peyton can stop fighting that attraction that they both feel.

Not sure what is it about this book,I have a like and a eh feeling about it. It felt rush
Gabby Hillier
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SoOoOoOoOoOooOoOo this book is so gush worthy!!!!!
This book was amazing as to be expected from Stacey Mosteller. I love this Story of Peyton and Wyatt, how Peyton has all these walls in place to protect her from everything and everyone. But Wyatt doesn't let them stop him from falling in love with her and break them down. This story brings in a little bit of the characters we see in Save Me From myself which I love immensely. Peyton is this sharp tonged entitled little bitch (in the beginning)
Pianisuparse
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was ok
2 'Prudey Peyton ruined it for me' stars.
Storyline was all good, Wyatt was that perfect combination of cocky confidence and Southern sweet and the side characters and banter etc was funny BUT bitchy (for no good reason, that I can see), prudey (every time Wyatt made a comment taking offense, every? really it's supposed to be hot prudey), boring Miss I can't have fun, boohoo whiney baby, PEYTON was annoying until about the last 20 - 30 pages.
I love a good slow build romance but this didn't work c
Molly
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The story is about Peyton Williams who is spoiled, entitled and a little stuck up. She is the daughter of the influential Mayor and a socialite mother, she's trying to get through college and make her own path not by using her family connections. She's perfectly happy being a loner until Spring semester when she gets not only a roommate, but a math tutor. Wyatt Parker is the boy that was born on the wrong side of town. Known as the son of the town tramp, he jumps at the scholarship to play baske ...more
Judy
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 0.5 in the "Nashville Nights" series. I am enjoying the series very much. Peyton and Wyatt both have deep seeded issue with themselves. In order to cope with the world Peyon thinks doesn't like her, she is a first class pain in the butt. Pushing people away and building walls to protect her heart. Wyatt isn't proud of how he was raised and is also a bit closed off. Peyton needs a math tutor if she is going to survive the semester, Wyatt offers to help. Spring break gives them the pe ...more
Korena Kerner
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This a young adult romance between uber-confident Peyton and poor handsome Wyatt. Peyton is 90%bitch while Wyatt still loves the 10%real Peyton that Keeps Wyatt coming back.

This was a story I couldn't stop reading. I could relate to Peyton's feelings. I kept wondering why Wyatt kept tormenting himself being around her and her attitude.

The author wrote where I could see the story being played out. The romance scene was sweet and awkward like the first time is. Wyatt and Peyton are one of my fav
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Playing the Field (Hot-Lanta, #2)
  • Backstage Dirty (The Savage Light Rockers #1)
  • Community Service
  • The Promises We Keep (Made for Love, #1)
  • Forever Love (Forever Love, #1-2)
  • Teach Me a Lesson
  • Blindness
  • Escaping Heartbreak (Unbroken, #1)
  • Secret Catch
  • Recklessly (Documentary, #3)
  • Gina and Mike (Yearbook, #1)
  • Rush
  • Visibly Broken
  • Okay (Something More, #2)
  • The Winning Side (University Park, #3)
  • Assumptions (Assumed Expectations, #1)
  • Breaking Bennett (Rock Falls, #3)
  • Death of a Rock Star (The Boy in the Band, #0.5)
Stacey is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author of Second Chances, Shadows of the Past (co-authored with H.M. Ward), the Nashville Nights series, and the Nashville U series.

She’s also the single mom of three amazingly crazy boys and since she’s a transplanted Yankee, considers herself a big city girl living in a small town. Because she can’t live in the cities she loves – Nashville

Nashville U (4 books)
  • Looking for Trouble (Nashville U, #1)
  • Looking for Pleasure (Nashville U, #2)
  • Looking for Redemption (Nashville U, #3)
“I don't think I could ever leave you Peyton. I'm in love with you.” 1 likes
“Shooting him a glare that says "mess with my roommate any more and I'll stab you with a spork” 1 likes