Start by marking “Bending the Rules (Breaking the Rules #2)” as Want to Read:
Bending the Rules (Breaking the Rules #2)

Bending the Rules

(Breaking the Rules #2)

“Drake isn’t just someone I love, he’s the one I love the most in this world. He’s my best friend, my breath, my everything. I realize in this moment that the true reason I’m on this journey to find Drake is not just because I miss him and want him back, I’m also missing a huge part of me. Until we’re together again, my life isn’t complete. Without him I’m not whole.”-M ...more
ebook, 1st
Published February 22nd 2014 by LK Lewis Writing

To ask other readers questions about Bending the Rules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bending the Rules

Start your review of Bending the Rules (Breaking the Rules #2)
Casey
Apr 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Bending the Rules is the second book in L.K. Lewis's Breaking the Rules series. This is the continuation of Drake and Morgan's story and is not a standalone. If you haven't read Breaking the Rules yet, you will need to read that book first. I had some mixed feelings after the first book, but I liked Drake and Morgan and was curious to see how things would play out for them. While I did have mixed feelings about this book as well, a lot of the
books are love
May 10, 2014 rated it really liked it

Wonderful book Did not like Morgan. I mean she just no uhhuh. Drake loved loved loved him. Adrian little weasel what a douche. garrett to cute for words. Drake's dad and Morgan's mom blech.

Drake has a past in which he has made mistakes. His father, the terd and dictator that he is don't worry Morgan's mom fits that dictator category too, puts stipulations on Drake in order for him to take over the company. Drake follows them until Morgan. He falls in love and Adrian the douche, sure he is sweet
Alice
Apr 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
This installment starts right after the events of the first book of the series, and thus a part of emotional conflicts for the characters.

There is a little deeper in advance what is the relationship of Drake and Morgan starting in the change of fate for this couple, which help to reaffirm their feelings for each other or take them to a deep path errors depend them defend their love.

To start I mean that this book is 100% reassured that romantic, with situations that could complicate or truncate t
Patty
May 06, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
 photo 4c7c57e9-244a-42fb-abaf-06f54de6e038_zpse7762b12.png

Bending the Rules starts off right where we left on in Breaking the Rules. Meaning that if you haven't read Breaking the Rules and you decided to jump right into Bending the Rules, you will be confused! This is not a standalone.

We continue to follow and explore the relationship between Morgan and Drake. After Drake is sent away by his father, Morgan tries to find him but after a turn of events she accepts defeat and goes back home hoping to move on with her life. Enter Adrian, the one who be
Jessica Figueroa
May 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Drake disappeared without a word while Morgan travels the world to find him. Not being able to find him she ends up going back home and where Adrian offers her a job. Adrian has always loved Morgan and with the help of her mother he is going to try to win her back.

What I loved about this book was that it was fun and easy to read. There was enough drama to keep me interested. I loved the characters and that there was more then one point of view in this book. Overall I really liked this book.

3.5
Bunnita (Worth Reading It?)
rating 3stars (2.6)

Verdict: Medium paced read. As long as you don't expect this book to be erotica I think you may enjoy the book. If you like the notion of going all out for love, true love, you know, a good ol' sappy love story then you'll like this book.

Bunnita @ Worth Reading It?
full review will be at my blog on May 5th
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Make sure you read book one, Breaking The Rules, before you read this.

This was a really enjoyable read. I do enjoy a good love triangle. My heart went out to Morgan.
If your looking for two easy enjoyable reads then I recommend these two books.
Margarita
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
True Love always wins in the end....I really enjoyed this book. I want a Drake Baylor!
Tet
Charmine Acob
Mar 14, 2014
Carrie
Aug 20, 2015
Born and raised in Michigan, LK spent her late teens/early twenties following the love her life (her now husband of 8 years) around the country first living together in upstate New York, then in Portland, OR.

While living in Portland, LK attended East West College of the Healing Arts, and besides writing, is also a Massage Therapist, Makeup Artist, and Day Spa Owner.

When she isn't chasing her almos

Breaking the Rules (2 books)
  • Breaking the Rules