Start by marking “E-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig” as Want to Read:

E-Squared , the international hit sensation described by one reader as “The Secret on crack,” provided the training wheels, the baby steps, to “really getting it” that thoughts create reality.
     In E-Cubed (don’t worry—there will never be E to the 10th Power), Pam Grout takes you higher and deeper into the quantum field, where you’ll prove that blessings and miracles are natural and that joy isIn“The
Published September 16th 2014 by Hay House, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about E-Cubed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about E-Cubed

Start your review of E-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig
Anna
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Really enjoyed "E Squared" and this one too until the experiments got weird, i.e., sticking post-it notes onto random surfaces with love notes written on them, giving away $5 bills with love notes on them, and walking in nature.... after opting out of these three in a row, I felt that I got far enough into this....not that they wouldn't work, but for me it was time to put this one down.
Cloris Kylie
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Is your life a version of the movie “Groundhog Day”? In other words, do you keep living the same unpleasant experiences even though you are ready for an abundant, fulfilled, and joyful life?

We’ve all been there. We experience what we call reality with our senses, and our mind concludes that our current situation is “just the way things are.” We focus on what is wrong and thirst for what we lack. The result? We move farther away from what we desire.

E-Cubed, the new book by
Karl
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
From the very beginning of ‘E-cubed’, literally the first page of the first chapter, the reader gets the distinct impression that this book will be a lot of fun to read and it will certainly turn our “static” views of the world, indeed the very way we see the world, on its head (no, I won’t say specifically what the author, Pam Grout, does - that would spoil the fun).

In ‘E-cubed’ Pam Grout continues from her previous book, ‘E- squared’ with “..nine new experiments and more tips on ho
Mai
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading E-squared and most of experiments worked ,I became excited to read E-cubed to try more fun experiments and see if they work
I was speechless when two experiences From the book worked and I was like OMG! This stuff for real .FP exists and it works Yayyyyyy :$
The first experiment "The Boogie-Woogie Corollary" ,I woke up every day and I set my intention at the beginning of the day that this day is going to be amazingly awesome and then I listened to my list of happy songs and it
Toni
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is a follow-up to her über popular ebook from last year called E-Squared. I have also read that and found it equally as awesome as this book was and is.

This book makes you take these experiments seriously. Each one takes a commitment of time.And I would suggest you at least try one of them because you can't seriously see how amazing this is if you don't put in the time and effort.

One of the first experiments I got results on was to get a message from a butterfly
Heidi The Reader
This was a fun trip but I don't think it reached the genius of her first foray into energy experimentation- E-Squared. If you have to pick between her first book or her second, chose the first.

Still, for the New Age reader, this has some fun suggestions for playing in the FP (field of possibilities). If you like A Course in Miracles, E-Squared, or The Secret, you will probably need to make room on your shelf for E-Cubed.
Silea
Oct 19, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: vine, just-don-t, arc
I'm really not sure why a book of basic Improve Your Life suggestions is dressed up as some sort of cosmic insight. It offers such suggestions as 'watch less TV and go outside and be with nature' and 'pick up pennies you find on the ground and consider it good luck'.

Seriously.

And this isn't revelatory. Stuffy scientists in their boring labs have actually quantified that being outside in nature is good for our mental health. There are dozens of books out their just on the
Honoree
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: success-reads
Pam Grout takes E-Squared to the next level in E-Cubed! It's a wonderful thing to realize you are completely in charge of your life, and you can influence outcomes and then enjoy living life in a state of positive expectation. If you loved E-Cubed, you'll love this book. If you haven't read either book, you're in for a treat. Get them both, read and re-read them, and then sit back and watch the magic and miracles flow in!
Terry
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Having previously read E-Squared, and loving the way Pam writes and her sense of humor throughout, it was a slam-dunk that I would read this follow-up. In keeping with the value of the first book, the second goes a little deeper and I enjoyed it very much. In this particular case, and it is something I've been doing lately, I buy the audio (Pam reading it) and the Kindle version and read as she reads to me.
Kathryn
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality, 2015
Anything Pam Grout writes makes me happy inside and continually has me smiling. I hope she keeps writing and writing and writing!
Iona  Stewart
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is Pam Grouts brilliant sequel to her best seller “E-squared”.

The book is both totally inspiring and exquisitely humorous. Pam has her own unique, humorous writing style.

Theres a preliminary section, and one with various experiments, as in Pams previous book.

She presents us with a new Worldview (Worldview 2.0), the two main principles of which are as follows:

1) The energetic world, the world you cant see, touch or smell, is the foundation on w
Abdul Moiz Khan
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is fucking gold for those who study the Law of Attraction through metaphysics . The theories are highly developed and very fun and enlightening to read and try !
Grace Becker
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The most amazing book I've read so far

I definitely suggest this book! It is transcendental! I love reading and this book stole my heart. I am sooo grateful that Pam Grout put her words out there and shared her ideas on how she sees the universe and believes in the human power to make this world a better place for all of us. We have more power than we imagine. Let's learn to use it wisely and this is the perfect book to do so. (This one and E-squared)
I love this book and I really expect mi
Diane Lu
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm reading it again. It was uplifting, energizing and amusing. In fact, I try reading a few pages daily as motivation and as a way to think differently. It is a book that is genuinely interested in transforming human consciousness, away from negative, fatalistic thinking. All of the philosophy runs in parallel to my other studies in yoga and quantum field science. I will continue to enjoy and be inspired by it, continuing my own experiments in the same way.
Angelica Taggart
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another good book - especially for groups! My group had great fun with the experiments and I loved the Principles they were taught while playing. Thanks Pam
Debby
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, inspiring, wonderful read! You can put to work your energy and discover new things and ideas that can actually make a positive difference in our world-gone-crazy. The journey is exciting!
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
I actually liked this one so much more than e2. Something must have resonated more with me when reading this one.
Kelly
I listened to this on audiobook. I was disappointed that it wasn't read by Pam for some reason like her other books. The reader did a good job, but it's always fun to hear Pam's voice and nuances.

That said, this was a great follow-up to E-Squared and also a great companion to Thank and Grow Rich.

I know some criticize that this book is just more of the same from E-Squared. I'm not sure I fully agree with that - but what I like about this series of books is that it drives t
Tammy W (TexasTammy)

A good sequel to her original E-Squared. E-Squared gave us the fundamental principles to prove your thoughts into reality and how to shape your life with your mind. Pam Grout now gives us nine more experiments to prove that blessings and miracles are natural and that joy merely a thought away “We have the power to manifest the kind of life we want.”

E-Cubed is an entertaining read. Participation in these “experiments” is essential to grasp the understanding and recogniz
Joanna
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I consider Pam a great teacher through her writing and experiments. The extension(this book) of E2 continues to lead me down the road of "awe-wonder" of Quantum Physics.
PLAY = do the experiments & be open to the Field of Potential...and let the experiments knock your socks off.
Or not. Your choice.
and my choice is........LET'S PLAY UNIVERSE. :)

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." ~Frank Zappa
Bobbi
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pam is always fun to read. I always have the feeling like she wrote her books while smiling the entire time. A good book, pleasant to read even if, like in my case, you choose not to do the experiments (because I'm lazy). Pam is not the typical guru trying to sell you a life-changing advice, she just explains in a very fun way what she knows to be true, and I think you end up believing every word because of her enthusiasm.
Rachel Whitewood
Nov 25, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked the book, however, the thing that did put me off a bit was that the author seemed to imply that seeing a therapist wasn't valuable. However, I think there's a place for both approaches in different stages of recovery for trauma and other issues someone might have. But I do like the experiments she gives you in the book and enjoyed the previous version of the book.
Holly
A lot of refocusing of what I already know. If you are already into personal elevation through though tranformation, then this book is perfect. Use this book to refine, retool, and refocus your cosmic connection.
Arturo
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun book!

In would say that I like the first book better, but not by much. The principles are the same, but this one gives you a series of new experiments which are fun to try.
Michael Ivanov
Jun 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Read only half-way, just a continuation of her first book "E-squared."
Carrie
Oct 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I really like the author's writing style and voice, and I did like this book, buuuut I liked E-squared better.
Wulan Suci Maria
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Thinking positive and or law of affirmation are two things that have became interesting topic to cover in many self help book, and this book is no exception. However, one different thing is the ‘worldview 2.0’ terms that the author invented to sort of summarize all the advice to look at life/ view world in positive way.

Worldview 2.0 tells us to visualize on what we want and to find the positive in every small life moments. The author presents 10 practical experiments for us to exerci
Linda
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun read that will help motivate you in finding the good energy in your life! I won’t say more b/c I don’t want to ruin it, so read the blurb.
Bee (Meribiaa)
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Pam's style of writing, and I'm excited to go back and work through the experiments more slowly.
David
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Dont let my rating stop you from reading this book. A family member let me borrow it cause of my interest in quantum physics but I'm not a big fan of self help books which the book was mainly about.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Eat Dirt: Why Leaky Gut May Be the Root Cause of Your Health Problems and 5 Surprising Steps to Cure It
  • Cosmic Ordering Service
  • The Best Recipe
  • Miracles Now: 108 Life-Changing Tools for Less Stress, More Flow, and Finding Your True Purpose
  • The Magic (The Secret, #3)
  • Hero (The Secret, #4)
  • The Power (The Secret, #2)
  • Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
  • Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams
  • A Course in Miracles Made Easy: Mastering the Journey from Fear to Love
  • The Complete Penny Stock Course: Learn How To Generate Profits Consistently By Trading Penny Stocks
  • Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life
  • Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting
  • Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success
  • Where We Began (Where We Began Duet , #1)
  • Judge Me Not
  • Paths to God: Living the Bhagavad Gita
  • The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Pam Grout is the author of 16 books, three plays, a television series, and two iPhone apps. She writes for People magazine, Cnngo.com, Huffington Post, and her travel blog, www.georgeclooneyslepthere.com. Find out more about Pam and her out-of-the-box take on life on her website: www.pamgrout.com.
“In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being.” 1 likes
“The way I see it, there are just two things we need to know: The universe has our back. Everything is going to turn out okay.” 1 likes