Start by marking “The Lighthouse Code (Ellie Booton's Journal)” as Want to Read:
The Lighthouse Code (Ellie Booton's Journal)

Read Book

The Lighthouse Code (Ellie Booton's Journal)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Ellie Booton has two brothers - Eddie, who's twenty something and Fin, the shock late addition. Her father is a writer, preoccupied and self doubting. Her mother is waging a quiet battle against depression. Ellie's the middle kid occupying a pretty lonely space. They all live with Grandma, who wisely fills the gaps in Ellie's life with sensitive attention.

Life becomes pret
Published October 2014 by Burdock House (first published December 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Lighthouse Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lighthouse Code

Pop Bop
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
A Calm, Measured and Insightful Look At Bullying (and Life)

This is the second Ellie Booton book and it differs considerably from the first. Book one, "Trouble at the Crab Shack Cafe", features young Ellie Booton. In it she recounts the events of a tumultuous summer in her little village. It's funny and insightful and introduces an endearing and perceptive new heroine in the person of Ellie Booton. There are many story lines, but the book is episodic and mostly tied together by the overlapping an
Jess
Aug 17, 2018
Bookytrish
Jan 10, 2018
Sue Nicholson
marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Flinty Maguire
May 07, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I grew up by the coast and the sound of seagulls tap dancing on the roof kept me awake. I was a water-babe and could swim when I was three. I understood the tides and would head into the sea with a small surf board, unsupervised, and battle with the waves until my teeth chattered. It was a ridiculous amount of freedom - but it was different then.

I shared my life with the sweetest dog called Mitzi,