Jump to ratings and reviews

The Twelve Days of Christmas in Ohio

Have a Buckeye State Christmas with cousins Molly and Michael. Go snowshoeing and hiking near the Appalachians, enjoy a family sleepover at Clevelands Great Lakes Science Center, eat sweet snickerdoodles, and have fun at EnterTRAINment Junction, “the worlds largest indoor model train display." From Lake Erie lighthouses to a herd of painted ponies, there are so many great things to see and do!

40 pages, Hardcover

116 books7 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
1 (3%)
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews
Profile Image for Debbie.
776 reviews
December 19, 2014
Absolutely delightful and a perfect gift! Two stories emerge -- one on the right side of the page with the details of the song, emphasizing Ohio. "On the first of Christmas my cousin gave to me . . . a cardinal in a buckeye tree." On the left side of the page, a detailed story is told of one cousin visiting another with lots of descriptions about places and events in Ohio. Details include Cleveland's Science Museum to the Amish to the Columbus Zoo. Whimsical illustrations are colorful and basic information about Ohio is included at the back.
Profile Image for Maria Waltner.
401 reviews10 followers
January 11, 2018
Super cute. I know what I'm buying for some of the adorable kids in my life for next Christmas.
Profile Image for Evan.
705 reviews14 followers
January 5, 2017
Book Riot Read Harder Challenge 2016: Read a book out loud to someone else

Full disclosure, this ultimately became a read-along for the two children to whom I read this, as it was impossible not to join in and "sing" the familiar "12 Days of Christmas" parts to this book. :-) The Ohio angle was interesting, and gave me a chance to go "off script" while reading, and talk a little bit about some of the Ohio locales highlighted within.
Profile Image for Amy.
3,462 reviews78 followers
January 23, 2017
A fabulous book that showcases some unusual spots / activities from around the state! As this story is set in the winter, you won't find activities like riding the roller coasters at Cedar Point, here. Check out this tale to see what else there is to see and do in Ohio!
Profile Image for Juliette.
1,077 reviews6 followers
January 7, 2015
Great book on Ohio. Several things I havent done and a couple I didn't know about. It makes me want to find other state versions of this book to learn more about them too.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.