Start by marking “Seventh Wonder” as Want to Read:
Seventh Wonder

Seventh Wonder

June 1969 - Meg Lowry, with a cadre of her friends from UC Berkley, is speeding toward Grand Canyon National Park and their very last summer break. At least she THINKS they're friends - in the first days of their final farewell to the innocence of young adulthood, she wonders whether she has ever felt more alone. Little does she know how close she stands to the brink of an ...more
ebook
Published December 16th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Seventh Wonder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seventh Wonder

Paula Radell
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've said it before and I'll say it again...there are books that you pick out, merely by chance, not knowing exactly what to expect...and at some point, while reading, you realize that the story and its characters will stay with you forever. This is one of those stories. You might even want to stop reading this review and take a moment to one-click the purchase link for this unforgettable, absolutely epic love story ~ yes, it's that good. Don't wait - go ahead.

This is no ordinary romance novel -
Literati Literature Lovers
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Robbie's Review
Seventh Wonder by Renae Kelleigh focuses on a touching love story between two people whose ages, backgrounds and life experiences would seem to place them poles apart. While Meg Lowry and John Stovall are cautiously moving forward in their unlikely relationship, readers are being lured into a love affair with the world's seventh wonder, The Grand Canyon. Meg is not a typical child of the '60's — in her own words "It was more like I'd been surpassed by my own generation".
.....she w
Tina Lynne
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I honestly do not know what I was expecting when I decided to read this book. It sounds interesting and perhaps I was intrigued. Yet nothing prepared me for what an incredible story I was about to dive into. This story follows the love of a young college graduate, Meg Lowry, and the artist-in-residence at the Grand Canyon, Johns Stovall, in 1969. The book starts off by looking at the artwork on display from John in the present day and giving us a glimpse of what caused the revolution in John’s a ...more
Tom Vance
Nov 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read the book due to an interest in Vietnam Nam era fiction, having lost a brother to that conflict. I was quite surprised by the accuracy of the portrayal social events of the era as well as the change in feelings about the conflict by the story's protagonist. The story did a good job of describing the anxiety and distrust of the time & its conflict—which important to someone who lived through it. I was equally pleased with the changing romantic notions and the awkward generational approa ...more
Sandra Love
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Overall Rating **** Stars
This is the first book that I’ve read from the author and I will say I was quite impressed. I really loved this story, I was not able to put it down. I really love how this author got into details and how she told the story. This book took place in 1969, you have Meg and John who are just perfect together. This book is a must read. I am glad I got the chance to read Meg and John’s story. It was heartfelt and romantic.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
*** obsessed by books arc given for an honest review * * *
This is story about finding true love when you least expect it. Meg is trying to find her and the one person to help her is John and the love these two have is phenomenal. John goes away to Vietnam and the love that shows in letters is heart felt, heart wrenching. I wasn't sure how I would like this book, but it was worth the read.
Megan Diffenbaugh
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loving this book!! For those snowed in and in need of a good book to curl up with, I highly recommend this book! You can download it on your kindle or nook and never have to leave the house!
Eydie Rymer
Dec 03, 2015
Meagan
Mar 14, 2015
Tiana
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: absolutely-loved
After reading Seventh Wonder, any book after this is going to pale in comparison.
Kashif Raza
Kimi
Mar 16, 2017
Megan Hughes
Jun 06, 2017
Renae Kelleigh is originally from the Midwest but now lives in the mountains of North Carolina with her husband, dog and rabbit. Besides reading and writing, she also enjoys hiking and photography.