Start by marking “Deep Blue Forever (Deep Blue, #3)” as Want to Read:
Deep Blue Forever (Deep Blue, #3)

Deep Blue Forever

(Deep Blue #3)

Deep Blue Forever is the 3rd book in the Deep Blue Series. Not a standalone book and should be read in order.

When Aubrey finds out that the love of her life has been lying to her she runs. Broken hearted she turns to her friend Rex for support. Finding out all was not what it seems, she soon realizes her life is in danger.
Ian has to get Aubrey back, it's not an option. No
Published February 7th 2014 by Amie Nichols (first published February 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Deep Blue Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Blue Forever

Start your review of Deep Blue Forever (Deep Blue, #3)
Autumn
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I give 4.5 stars

I was giving this book in exchange for an honest review.

Deep Blue Forever is the last in this series so it ties up all of the loose ends and shows us what was happening that we didn't know about. The reader will learn a lot in this book and we get to see the characters grow and come into there own. Amie has come alone way with this series you can see her grow as an author in this series.
In the last book Aubrey leaves Ian after that nice little talk with Michelle.(the psycho b#$@
Shannon Deatherage
May 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Ok I like this story but I have to say there were way too many crazy people involved. 1st you have the crazy step mom and BF, then you have the ex BF drunk Dad, then you have the crazy ex military chick Michelle, then you have the crazy cousins wife's BFF.. How many people can you have obsessed with one couple?
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Amie's 5 HOLY WOW Star Review !!

Before I start my review of this book I will say that not 1 person who starts this series will be able to NOT finish it !! The suspense and twists and turns are enough to cause anxiety !! The cliffhanger endings make you drool waiting for the next books !!

Deep Blue Forever picks up where book 2 leaves off...in the midst of mayhem !!

Aubrey has fled to Rex and Ian is clueless at the moment...Michelle has put her plan in place and she is creating turmoil with each b
Romance Readers Retreat
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Aaaaw what a brilliant finale to the Deep Blue series!
This is the third and final instalment in the series, and although it's short, it is jam packed with action, suspense and scorching romance. I loved the bonus epilogue at the end with Rex's happy ending. As a side line character he really drew me in, and although Ian is a great leading male, I couldn't help but feel a little saddened when reading the history between Rex and Aubrey that is revealed in the first two books. Don't get me wrong I
Rachel Hicks
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Aubrey gets into trouble and the first thing she does is run. She is running again this time though she is running from Ian and back into the arms of Rex. Devastated and heartbroken, Aubrey is so mad at herself for falling for Ian. In her greatest time of need he wasn't there for her, instead he was engrossed in another woman. Aubrey soon fins out that Ian may of not been to blame and that her life could be in danger.

I loved this book. The whole series was great. This book wrapped everything up
Donna
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Deep Blue Forever picks right up where Deep Blue Hold leaves off. I am so glad I bought all 3 books at once because this was a series I just had to finish. I fell in love with Aubrey, Ian and sexy Rexy almost instantly in Deep Blue Impact, and I felt that all 3 of the main characters were fairly well-rounded. Aubrey is a smart, sassy and tough young woman, but we're also shown her vulnerable side so she doesn't come off as being one-dimensional like some leading ladies. Ian, well, Ian is just HO ...more
Steph
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-on-kindle
Aaaaw what a brilliant finale to the Deep Blue series!
Ashley
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ah, here we are at the final book in the Deep Blue series.

Can I tell you this book will f*ck with your mind? It really will. While it is short, Ms. Nichols added all the right information and kept you on the edge of your seat the entire time.

Can I punch Michelle in the face? That b*tch is nuts!

Ian completely stole my heart from book one and I just wanted him more and more as the books went on. He is absolutely in love with Aubrey and will do anything and everything that he can to protect her!
Sue
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This final book in the series was SO intense and had so many twists and turns, I was getting whiplash...but OMG it was so thrilling I could not stop reading until I found how how it would end!
Aubrey and Ian once again find reasons to fall apart from each other and are tricked into believing things are not what they seem to be...causing grave misunderstandings that threaten to end their relationship for good. BUT then the unexpected happens...a good event that shocks everyone and gives Ian more o
Michelle
Nov 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
The best part of this series yet. Aubrey and Ian really have to fight for each other in this one because of all the other crazy people trying to get in between them. Aubrey really shines through with her strength, she is not that broken girl with a traumatic past anymore. I was definitely disappointed with Troy, but am glad that Rex, Sam and Miry all stayed true and loyal to Aubrey and Ian. I also loved that Rex got his own happily ever after.
G.A.
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received and ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Suspense, Action, Romance and Drama what a great end to a series! Ian has redeemed himself...but I still have love Rex! So happy that Rex found 'the one'. My instincts were correct and my blossom bloomed! And as for crazy psycho Michelle, thank goodness she got exactly what I wanted for her!
Sharyn Hock
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wasn't too sure about this series but I really loved this book. More storyline and still great sex. It definitely had me on my seat wondering what would happen next. I like books to keep me interested in the story and have some hot sex scenes but not be overwhelmed that the story gets lost. Great series...fell in love with all the characters.
Kerry Richardson
Feb 04, 2016 rated it liked it
The final instalment of this series has been nicely tied up. It wasn't a great masterpiece but very enjoyable nonetheless. I loved the characters and how their relationship developed, it was an instalove story with some twists and turns and the tragedy that had happened to Aubrey was emotional and sad. As with the first two books it was again littered with grammatical errors.
Michelle
Deep blue

what a happy ending. even with all the ill to keep these two apart. they make it together in the end. so love this story
Bobbie
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very good read. Lots of suspense. The characters were intriguing. A fantastic series.
Stephanie Lloyd
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

Great finale to a good serious. If you haven't done so already I highly recommend err downloading the whole series and diving in to this epic romance.
Leisa Prater
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Deep Blue is a great series....and the Rex extra was awesome!!!!
Tania
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Would love more from this series
Tina Stadig-Lewis
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think this is my favorite out of the trilogy. Hot, steamy, turbulent and unpredictable. Love the bonuses at the end!
Sheila Terlouw schnell
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!
Rachel Cameron
May 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
I felt this this novella ran a little long and could have ended a few chapters sooner. But then it wouldn't be a novella but an essay :). Another great read by Amie Nichols!
Robin Geary
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
what the heck no two people should have to go through that. Didn't like Rex in book one but glad he and Aubrey and Ian all found their HEA's!
Brenda Culbertson
Apr 06, 2016
Caroline
Jul 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I'm Amie Nichols, and this is my bio. I live in Iowa with my amazing, supportive husband. He is my rock and my king, and treats me like all woman should be treated. (Like a spoiled Queen)
I have two miniature dachshund's that are my babies, and they love to keep me company when I am writing away on my next WIP.
I'm about to publish my 6th book, and can hardly believe how my life has changed. I'm cal

Deep Blue (3 books)
  • Deep Blue Impact (Deep Blue, #1)
  • Deep Blue Hold (Deep Blue, #2)

News & Interviews