Start by marking “Resurrected (Romani Realms #2)” as Want to Read:
Resurrected (Romani Realms #2)

Resurrected

(Romani Realms #2)

They'll risk everything - friendship, love, even their lives. Samantha's choice... Samantha doesn't remember the incident that landed her in the Romani Realms, a purgatory filled with trapped souls, where fears influence reality. Her gift of knowing whether a soul is pure draws her to the mysterious Daniel, and her heart soon follows. Unexpectedly, she also experiences a d ...more
Published January 1st 2014 by Evatopia Press (first published December 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Resurrected, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resurrected

Crystal
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Everyone is stuck in the other dimension still as Resurrected picks right up where Released closed. The Romani Realms turn every thought, fear, and tremor against you unleashing nightmares unforeseen. Be prepared to sit on the edge of your seat. Nothing is as it seems and boundaries are blurred. Who is against who and who is being played will be questioned again and again.

Will they ever escape?

Who makes the triad?

Is this the end?

Just when things seems like they are at the worst there glimmers a
a_tiffyfit
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
review to come

I really enjoyed this continuation of Suki, Charlotte, and Samantha's story. Charlotte decides to pursue Samantha into the Romani Realms and rescue her. Samantha is lost in the Romani Realms, unable to remember who she is, how she got there, but her ability to see the pure in people draws her to Daniel, a resident of the Romani Realms.

With more of a background to Phineas, James, and Raven, and the interactions of the past, the characters are well-faceted and have this wealth of pe
Emmanuelle
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a really good sequel to Released. As I stated in my review for Released, I felt like book 1 was more of a prequel to the series because so much of the time was spent on character development. Book 2 picked up right where Released left off and had a much more thrilling and enthralling story plot.

The plot line follows the struggle a rag-tag group as they search for a lost friend and find new friends along the way. In the Romani Realms, it's difficult for them to know whether a new encount
Ginelle Blanch
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really liked the book. The characters seem to have grown a lot from the first book which is a very good thing. A lot happens in this book so, you really need to pay attention or you might become a bit lost. I loved the new character, Daniel. He was a bright light for Sam in an otherwise grey world. Really enjoyed the fact that the author kept up with what was happening with all the characters, none of them got lost in the story. Love the interaction between James and Phin, they are hilarious! ...more
Jessica
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. There was more action, humor, romance, more everything! The characters all seemed to have grown so much from all the events in the first book, which made for a more stimulating read. We get to learn more about Raven, Phineas and James. We also get introduced to a new character in Daniel. I highly recommend this read, just make sure to read the first book, Released, to get the whole backstory.
Rayline
Nov 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
The book was pretty good. It had more action/adventure. It was nice to learn more about Raven and how she came to hate Suki so much and why she's so evil. There is a lot going on and it got a little confusing at times. I love the characters and how they care so much about each other. Willing to do just about anything for one another. I really like Sam in this book and the new guy Daniel. I'm looking forward to the next book to find out more about Sam and what the next adventure brings. :-)
Lindsay
Jul 02, 2014 rated it did not like it
Why does there have to be descriptive sex in this? I actually liked the storyline but found myself skipping tons of bad scenes that aren't necessary!
Julie Gainey
Dec 19, 2014
Jane
Jan 26, 2015
Mia Fox
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tamibates BlackRoze
Peggy Martinez
Marilyn Ortega
Vera
Dec 09, 2013
Hi, I’m Mia Fox, a Los Angeles-based romance author.

I received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from U.S.C. followed by my Masters Degree in Professional Writing, also from U.S.C.

Before writing full time, I worked as an entertainment publicist. That career inspired my chick-lit novel, “Alert the Media.”

When not writing, you can find me with my nose buried in a book, experimenting with

Romani Realms (3 books)
  • Released (Romani Realms #1)
  • Returned (Romani Realms, #3)