Start by marking “February or Forever (Tarrin's Bay #2)” as Want to Read:
February or Forever (Tarrin's Bay #2)

February or Forever

(Tarrin's Bay #2)

In this heartwarming coastal romance, Escape bestselling author Juliet Madison asks, what if your favourite celebrity fell in love with you?

Yoga teacher and single mother, Chrissie Burns has a plan: move into the rundown beach house left to her by her deceased aunt, renovate it, sell it, and move on. The scene of a terrible accident years ago, the house needs to get out

Published February 1st 2014 by Escape Publishing - Harlequin Enterprises, Australia Pty Ltd

To ask other readers questions about February or Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about February or Forever

Start your review of February or Forever (Tarrin's Bay #2)
Desere
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Moving into her aunt's house in Tarrin's Bay, renovating the old place, selling it and moving on is all single mom Chrissie has on her agenda, oh and making sure to avoid as much drama as possible.

She's had a really tough time with family members dying, getting divorced and trying to stay afloat, as we all know being a parent is tough and when you're a single parent it' s even worse to get through it all.

But Chrissie soon discovers that life in Tarrin's Bay is going to be far from easy and drama
Roz ~ My Written Romance
4.5 out of 5

Full review to come.

I just finished this, and I still have a big smile on my face. Such a lovely read.
Ana

Also posted on This Chick Reads

Enter our giveaway on the blog to win an e-copy of 'February or Forever'. Open internationally!

*Copy provided by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

Being a HUGE fan of Juliet and having read and enjoyed all of her previous works, I was really excited about reading this book. It's the second installment in the Tarrin's Bay series and one of the 2014 books I was most excited about.

I was soooo happy to be back to Tarrin's bay, that beautiful,
Isabell
Jan 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Originally written for http://dreamingwithopeneyesreviews.bl...

See the original review here.

I received this book in exchange of an honest review via NetGalley.

This month I signed up on NetGalley. This is an amazing website. NetGalley is a service to promote and publicize forthcoming titles to readers of influence. If you are a reviewer, blogger, journalist, librarian, bookseller, educator, or in the media, you can use NetGalley for free to request and read
Sam Still Reading
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of sweet romance
Recommended to Sam Still Reading by: loved The January Wish by the same author
February or Forever is the second book in Juliet Madison’s Tarrin’s Bay series (the first was The January Wish). I thought it would be difficult to beat the sweet story of The January Wish, but with this book we have an equally charming story in a completely different way.

February or Forever opens with Chrissie, yoga instructor and single mother to Kai, battling it out in Tarrin’s Bay. They’ve relocated there after Chrissie inherited her aunt’s house – the plan is to renovate and sell the house
Suze Lavender
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chrissie is a single mother and she and her son Kai have just moved into the beach house she's inherited from her aunt. Being back in Tarrin's Bay brings back a lot of traumatic memories, so Chrissie wants to renovate the house as soon as possible and then move on. She's found a great job as a yoga instructor at a luxurious retreat, so she has to work on the house in her spare time. When she finds a great new friend in the town she slowly starts to come out of her shell and tries to enjoy some ...more
Sally906
FEBRUARY OR FOREVER is the second book in the Tarrin’s Bay series and I really enjoyed it. The house that Chrissie is renovating has sad memories for her as it was where her young sister drowned many years before, leaving Chrissie terrified of water. Despite living next to the beach and avoiding the sea, Chrissie is drawn into the Tarrin’s Bay community as she makes friends and slowly starts to relax after a tough few years that has resulted in her being a divorced single mum. Then she meets ...more
Maryline M's Bookshelf
I absolutely loved this book! The flirty cover immediately caught my eye and the book was every bit as fun as I thought it would be.
Chrissie is in a difficult place when she meets Drew. She just moved to a place that holds some very painful memories, she's trying to raise her son by herself and she's just starting out at a new job while still battling her past. She may not want to share her personal life with her V.I.P. client, but Drew sees through her, and thankfully he takes the time to get
Shari
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A return to Tarrin's Bay with another heartwarming story. I fell in love immediately with Chrissie and Drew. Chrissie getting a divorce and raising her son, Kai. Drew a big time musician on a one month visit to his home town. Will this a one month romance or forever.
This book brought out all of my emotions from laughing to crying. Highly recommend read. I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Alli Sinclair
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had been very much looking forward to the second book in the Tarrins Bay series and I was not disappointed at all! Juliet Madison is a master story telling and her characters are the kind you would meet on the street of a small town and want to take them out for coffee because they're so engaging and you want to get to know them. I can't wait to read more in this series!
Courtney Chesterman
Very entertaining! I had a hard time putting it down! Witty, yet emotional. The writing was quite well done.
Cindy Dunnett
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful, heartwarming read. I loved it. Can't wait for the rest in the series!
Eleni Konstantine

This second book in the Tarrin’s Bay series was as lovely as the first. I savoured reading this book about the single divorced mum, Chrissie who is trying to renovate and sell a house she inherited as well as start a new job as a yoga instructor. She has her demons and doesn’t need any complications. Enter Drew Williams, Australia’s biggest music star. He is in hiding in at the yoga retreat and Chrissie is assigned as his instructor. A lovely friendship develops but can they have more
Ali (Our Book Boyfriends) Flores
Let me start with saying that while this is the second book in the Tarrin's Bay Series, it is a complete stand-alone. You can find my review of the first book, The January Wish, HERE.

The beginning of the story is a bit predictable, but there were plenty of little twists and turns that I didn't see coming and made the story intriguing. There are also a lot of funny little snippets here and there that keep you laughing and turning pages.

Chrissie's character is one that I know many can relate to.
Fiona Marsden
Feb 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2 stars. This is the second in a series set at fictional Tarrin's Bay which is loosely based on a coastal town not far from Sydney, Australia.
I enjoyed The January Wish and was interested to follow up though I'm not generally a small town romance person. I often find a few books down the track they get awfully cluttered as we run into everyone from the previous books.
However, we are only on book two here and it was all good. Drew Williams was adorable, every fangirls dream celebrity.
Tali
Jun 04, 2014 rated it liked it
A free copy of this book was provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
February Or Forever is the story of Chrissie, a single mother and yoga instructor, who ends up teaching Australian pop icon, Drew Williams, at the luxury spa where she works. As she gets to know him during his month-long stay, they begin to have feelings for each other, despite the fact that Chrissie is not allowed to mix business with pleasure.
This was a fairly nice, easy read and a sweet romance. It's more a
Nicole Russell
I was torn between giving this 2 1/2 or 3 stars. I was pretty underwhelmed by this book... I had high expectations for it. It sounded like the PERFECT thing for me, and just what I was looking for... But I could never really get into it. It wasn't bad... In fact the writing was pretty decent. But I had a really had time connecting to the characters and the story. It was kind of boring to be honest. I found myself pushing myself through it, hoping that it would get better... And when it finally ...more
Alex
Jan 18, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Deal: Chrissie Burns has plenty on her plate: she's just went through a divorce, and her son is till adjusting to the whole "Daddy doesn't live with us" anymore thing. She has moved to Tarrin's Bay to renovate the house her aunt left her there - a house she once loved but that also saw terrible things happen - and sell said house for profit.

Meanwhile, she works as a yoga instructor at a local spa, where she meets singer/songwriter Drew Williams when she's assigned to be his private
Sheree
Sweet, flirty, fun but like The January Wish, there's also substance and I'm really enjoying that combination.

We follow single mum Chrissie, 6 year old Kai and celebrity singer/songwriter Drew Williams, current VIP client at Serendipity Retreat. It was nice getting to know Chrissie and Drew as they opened up to each other; Drew, very likable and down to earth despite 'stardom' and Chrissie, working hard to put the past in the past, making a life for herself and her son.

February or Forever is
Ashley
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I figure, that by reading five chapters of this book and then letting it sit on my shelf for two weeks, I mustn't have liked it very much.

I can't even say there's anything in particular I loved or hated. The whole flashback, mom dying thing seemed to add unnecessary angst, but it wasn't terrible. Honestly, I was probably just bored.

And while I frequently read Australian and British books even though I'm American, the terminology confused me a bit here. Perhaps I'm just not up on my Australian
Kathryn
A very pleasant story - a gentle, sweet romance, one to read in a day and enjoy. While reading I visualised Drew as a Keith Urban type! While a quick read, the book did explore real life issues that face people. 3 and 1/2 stars.
Angela
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhh I loooooved this! So good and sweet and romantic. Definitely recommend!
Nerea Nieto
It was easy to read, a really enjoyable reading. I loved that it had to tell more than a simple romance and that's it, it had some interesting additional plots as well.
Jennifer Bayles
Feb 03, 2014
Rachel
Sep 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Juliet Madison is a naturopath-turned-author of fiction and self-help, and a colouring book artist. She likes to combine her love of words, art, and inspiration to create books that entertain and empower readers to love, laugh, and live.
She enjoys putting her characters into extraordinary situations and taking them on a challenging journey to discover their true passion and inner strength,

Tarrin's Bay (4 books)
  • The January Wish (Tarrin's Bay #1)
  • Miracle In March (Tarrin's Bay #3)
  • April's Glow (Tarrin's Bay #4)