Start by marking “Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1)” as Want to Read:
Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1)

Just For You, Sir

(Doms of Decadence #1)

Since losing his wife, Derrick hadn’t been interested in another relationship. But he was growing bored playing with a different sub each weekend. He needed something more.

On the run from an abusive husband, the last thing Jacey wanted was a man. Yet, there was something about Derrick that drew her in, that made her imagine impossible things…

Like having him touch her,
Published January 30th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Just For You, Sir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just For You, Sir

Start your review of Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1)
Evgeny
Jul 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
A buddy read with Nadine.

When had paddling a sub's ass became a chore?
Paddle

Any book that starts with this line cannot be bad be definition, right? In any way, Derrick was bored doing his duties as a Dom (see above). Luckily for him at about time he realized this, he ran into a woman named Jacey. At that moment she was on the run from his abusive and outright criminal (but rich and powerful) husband, had a low-paying job and was homeless. She was also in the beginning of her pregnancy. Luckily for her
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
I like the level of erotica/BDSM in this one!

3.5 ⭐️ This book had a good storyline, though not very original and was not too intense in the BDSM and D/s activity so I really enjoyed it. Jacey was running away from an abusive ex husband and meets Derrick, a Wealthy Dom who has been getting a bit bored at the BDSM club recently. They meet at the scene of an accident where they are both witnesses and go to a diner afterward.

I like this because it seems like a lot of the BDSM I have read before have
Cécile Smits
This book has been in my library for a while now,and since reading more of Laylah’s other series,i was reminded i still needed to read it.
It’s written in the same style as her other books,but i díd notice more typos.
Maybe because it’s an earlier book.....i’m not sure,but her editing hás improved since.

Jacey is on the run,doing her very best to hide from her abusive husband.
Derrick is bored with the subs at club Decadence,none of them touch that nerve inside to make him feel.....more.
When he meet
Eve (Between The Bookends)
This was my least favorite of the series so far. That said I still found it really enjoyable. I am whipping through these books. The make for quick and enjoyable reading.

description

description
Maria Dimitrova
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-smut
After reading To Save Sir I decided to give this series a try. As a first book Just For You, Sir isn't anything special but it has it's merits. it's cute and sweet and gives you hope for humanity. My main problems were the badly done editing and the flatness of some of the scenes, especially the sex scenes. Other than that it's a good book to get lost in. ...more
Varied Books
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
5/23/17 Ammy free
3.5 stars. Some slow parts. No sex club scenes. Caring protective H.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rosalie's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

It should be easy to allow someone that is rich to care for your every need, but Jacey just can’t seem to allow this to happen to her. Even when she was having to survive on menial jobs and living in shelters (when available), this o
Metalkarin
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Potential

Nice story, likable characters, but little rough around the edges. I did spot several typos and errors, that with thorough editing could have been avoided.
Still, a nice read and a series with potential.
Deanie Nelder
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Running from a seriously abusive husband, Jacey is homeless but not helpless. She meets Derrick at when they both witness an accident, and he's intrigued by her. When Jacey gets sick, Derrick takes care of her and they fall in love, but her husband isn't willing to let go that easily.

Dom Derrick has become bored with the BDSM scene and seems to be looking for a deeper connection when he meets Jacey. She's not looking for any connection and doesn't want anyone's help, but when she gets sick, she
Anne Baker
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic, Wonderful Read

A tale full of twists and turns, a gripping storyline full of revenge, betrayal, secrets and lies. An erotic romance with some BDSM elements. Fraud and murder within the State Attorney office. A compelling sensual story of Book 1 in the Dom’s of Decadence series that will keep you happy in this short but wonderful read by the best of the best in this genre Laylah Roberts. One I will highly recommend and deserves the 5 stars ⭐️ given!
Give me a Dom as perfect as Derrick As
MrsJoseph *grouchy*
1.5 stars rounded up

There was a lot of BS that just wasn't my jam going on. But - the worse, for me - was the lack of information.

The ending has a named character (hero's sister) and her husband kidnapped. The FMC is given the impression that the husband was murdered. The FMC *hopes* the hero's sister has been rescued but there's no on page confirmation.

AND THEY ARE NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN! Is the hero's sister's husband dead?? Was the hero's sister rescued?? FFS!
Keli
May 21, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-5-rounded-down
Overall it was a sweet story but it was too cliché to warrant the third star.
**Manjula ♥ Connor Cobalt**
Insta love is so not my thing.
The author definitely has potential.

Verdict: Run, I'm coming!
Rosalie Belle
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book had absolutely everything in it: suspense, heartache, friendship, love and kink. From the beginning, the reader’s heartstrings are pulled when they realize that one of the main characters, Jacey, is homeless and running from her ex husband. Meeting Derrick was like an angel sent from Heaven.
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
3.75 stars for this well written BDSM Romantic Suspense

Overall I enjoyed Jacey and Derricks story, the suspense was very well written, the pace was good and the characters were likeable. I would have liked more BDSM scenes we only ever get to see the club in the opening chapter, and it was a fairly small glimpse.

I liked the 'meatiness' of the story, it had plenty to hold your attention and make this a good book. It felt a little too insta-love for my personal preference, so I didn't totally enga
Valentina Marinelli
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Laylah roberts GOD BLESS YOU
I LOVE URS BOOK

ALL OF THEM
DERRICKKKK

FUCK ME

“Derrick, please,” she cried.
“Tell me how that feels,” he demanded.
“Good.”
He chuckled. “You’ll have to do better than that if you want to come.”
She groaned in protest. “I can’t.”
“Yes, you can. Open up to me, Jacey. How do you feel? What do you like? Do you like having my finger inside you?”

JESUS HER WRITING IS EXCEPTIONAL

like every others book of her that I read 5 fucking hot stars
Jaclyn Keller
Jul 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Have to admit the story shocked me. I didn't see it going the way it did, but I loved it......I liked how Derrick was so protective over Jacey just from the first time they met. Any woman would want a man to treat them that way. He carried her everywhere!!! Just loved the compassion from him. Can't wait to read book #2......Hunter and Cady's story!!!!
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Derrick Ashdown, wealthy business owner, was bored with finding a new submissive every weekend to play with. But, he also hadn’t been interested in another relationship since his wife dies almost twenty years ago. From the moment he ran into Jacey at the scene of an accident, both his protective instincts and his attraction went into hyper drive. He wanted her, and for more than a night.

Jacey Reynolds was a woman on the run. After escaping her abusive husband, she has nowhere to turn but the str
lynn❤️lynn
J.R. James
Jul 04, 2017 rated it liked it
This was not bad, but not entirely good either… so basically okay.

In chapter one, we are introduced to the hero Derrick when he is the Dominant in a scene at a club. Then, scene over, he settles the sub, whose name I forget, and two or three other Doms are introduced as he expresses his concerns about her being pale and tired. Then there’s another sub, who is also pale and tired and troubled, and then he takes the first sub (I think) home, and is concerned about her living conditions. So far, so
Serena Worker
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Derrick feels tired of his life and the club just doesn’t give him the same pleasure it used to. Jacey is trying to survive after running from her abusive husband, staying in shelters and pregnant.
Derrick and Jacey meet at the scene of an accident and Derrick feels his protective instincts about her.
Derrick can’t get Jacey out of his mind and when he finds her convinces her to go to dinner with him, their chemistry is amazing, but Jacey knows that it can only be one night she has to much that s
Whispers From
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good story

Jacey is on the run from her abusive ex husband. She is homeless and pregnant and sees a car accident, when she meets Derrick. Derrick is rich, gorgeous, and a Dom. He asks her out but she is very wary of dominant men. They have a one night stand and she goes to the diner where she works. Derrick has business and is gone for several days. He returns to find out she was fired, lives in a shelter, and he can’t find her anywhere. When he does find her, she is really sick and he takes her
Merranda M.
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
Just For You, Sir is the first book in the Doms of Decadence series. I loved this book so much that I am already three-fourths of the way through Forever Yours, Sir, which is book 2 of the series.

Jacey is on the run from her husband, who is abusive. She is currently homeless and working in a local café for not much of anything, using a false name. She can’t afford to get a real job, because then her powerful husband will be able to track her down. Derrick is a widower and one of the Doms at Deca
Belinda
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Derrick has lost his interest in being a Dom. Jacey is running from her husband but having to live on the streets..One night as she falls asleep a wreck wakes her..she runs to help and that is when she meets Derrick. he has run up on the scene..While there they sorta of make a connection. Of course Jacey hides from him what is going on with her..they part when he drops her where he thinks she lives...than finds her as he can't keep thinking of her..Many things come up and he finds out she is hom ...more
Chrissi
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm-erotica
A few things surprised me with this book. Firstly characters are introduced to is and then are never heard of again....presumably they appear in the following books?? Secondly, if you struggle reading a book that has a fee editing issues, then this book will bug you. There aren't alot, but enough that it takes your attention away from the storyline....and that's never a good thing.
The storyline, for the most part moves fairly consistently, with a little danger thrown in. The sex scenes are stea
Jennifer Turner
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
It was okay but really not much of a BDSM style book in my opinion

Derrick is a Dom and he's bored with the same old same old nothing peaks his interest anymore, until he meets Jayce and he's totally taken by the mysterious woman. Anyways the story line was decent it started off based around the BDSM lifestyle but then it became well for a lack of better words "Project save a ho" his whole focus became about rescuing Jayce fixing all her problems. Sure they had a few times when he tied her up and
Bec
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
A generous three stars. The editing and grammar need some work. It gets confusing when characters are interchangeable!

This books contains :
Heroine on the run from husband
Heroine using alias that seemed easy to trace back I.e mother maiden name if you are using an alias why have a connection to it?
Pregnant heroine
Insta love
Mild D/s writing i.e. It seems to be dominant in certain moments.
Resolution to drama off the pages - convenient or contrived?
No confrontation with heroines parents which woul
Didi Ps
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jacey is on the run from her abusive ex... She’s homeless& she can’t get a steady job in case her ex finds her... However, Derrick meets her by accident (literally) & just can’t get her out of his mind. What he doesn’t know, is that her ex is out to get her at all costs.

There are a few typos here & there, but all in all, this was a nicely written story. There was some excitement, some romance, some danger, a little bit of everything. This made it enjoyable to read. The ending was cute, too. Wort
Claire Ingram
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg I loved this book, it’s tense, sexy, and emotional which is everything you want on a good read.
The BDSM scenes are hot hot hot and the storyline is gripping. I was concerned and worried for poor Jacey as she ran and hid from her abusive ex husband. I loved overprotective Derrick but my favourite had to be the secondary characters and o can’t wait to read their story.
A brilliant story that o can’t wait to read more of
Red Talisman
Oct 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
Sucks!

An interesting plot gone stupid by how laughable the story line is and the characters actions and or decision were. The main female character lacks personality and the male character is as unrealistic as Mickey Mouse is, together their relationship and chemistry is as natural as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

So... I laughed even during the sex scenes and was glad to finish this pathetic excuse of a book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Medic’s Little Girl
  • Daddy's Precious Jewel
  • Submitting to the Rancher (Cowboy Doms, #1)
  • Submitting to the Doctor (Cowboy Doms, #7)
  • Submitting to the Lawyer (Cowboy Doms, #4)
  • Tex's Little Girl
  • Submitting to the Sheriff (Cowboy Doms, #2)
  • Submitting to Two Doms (Cowboy Doms, #5)
  • Submitting to the Cowboy (Cowboy Doms Book 3)
  • A Daddy for Ruby
  • One Sweet Treat: A SANCTUM Novel
  • Picking Poppy: A SANCTUM Novel
  • Submitting to the Cattleman (Cowboy Doms Book 6)
  • Rescuing Rita: A SANCTUM Novel
  • Ranch Rules: A Cowboy Daddy Romance
  • Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #2)
  • The Bodyguard's Baby Girl: An Age Play, ABDL Romance Novel
  • My Liege of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #3)
Laylah loves reading, but she particularly loves a good romance with some seriously alpha men. Protective, possessive men with large hearts. Writing has become her passion and she hopes her readers enjoy her stories as much as she does writing them.

Doms of Decadence (9 books)
  • Forever Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #2)
  • For The Love Of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #3)
  • Sinfully Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #4)
  • Make Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #5)
  • A Taste of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #6)
  • To Save Sir (Doms of Decadence, #7)
  • Sir's Redemption (Doms of Decadence, #8)
  • Reveal Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #9)

News & Interviews

Award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa’s highly anticipated new book, Once I Was You: A Memoir of Love and Hate in a Torn America, arrives...
“Brax wasn’t just her husband, but her Dom as well. Her well-being was his main” 0 likes