Start by marking “The Training Session (Naughty Bits, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Training Session (Naughty Bits, #2)

The Training Session

(Naughty Bits #2)

Fear is no match for lust in Joey W. Hill’s sexy new novella about a woman who sheds her shame to embrace her pleasure…

Madison may have ditched her well-ordered Boston life to run Naughty Bits, her sister’s North Carolina lingerie shop, but she didn’t expect to throw herself into such chaos—or to become intimate with the sexiest man she’s ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Published May 20th 2014 by InterMix

To ask other readers questions about The Training Session, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Training Session

Baba
My fifth five-star rating of the year goes to Logan! Review posted June 3, 2014

photo oie_rp9qmjGiOqbq_zps5d21987f.gif

photo oie_KoSAj0NzebcU_zps21113e35.png

His jaw relaxed, those fathomless eyes flickering. "All right then," he murmured. "What would you wear for me? For yourself, to make yourself feel beautiful, seductive, capable of bringing even a Master to his knees? Bringing this Master to his knees."

I'll make this short because I think the pictures and quotes speak louder than words. And yes, I'm going to gush a lot (pun intended).

photo oie_CYg6DejfM577_zps3cc6d0a7.gif

I absolutely enjoyed Naughty Bits
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

Madison uprooted her life in order to run Naughty Bits, her late sister's lingerie/adult toy shop. In order for it to succeed she needs to get in touch with her inner sexual self so she's comfortable in her role. Part two has Madison up close and personal with a submissive's training session where she becomes more entwined than she’d anticipated. The question is... will she find a way to overcome her inner fears and allow her self discovery to evolve?

The Training Session is about so much more th
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
May 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, hot-and-sexy
4.5 "sign me up for classes" Stars

photo NaughtyBitsII_zpsdebb46c3.jpg

Let me just say that this book was awesome. It picks up right where part 1 stops. Madison decides that she is going to the training session. Logan is training Troy, for his Mistress, and asked Madison to come help him. It was very erotic and beautiful. Joey Hill's words are so eloquent and mesmerizing that you get completely immersed in what you are reading. There is also a gentleness to her words but they are yet very sensual. She is truly a magnificent writer
Dαɴιjα

Well, did it just get really hot in here or what... And sweet... And emotional... In that order. Part II left me wishing I had magic powers so I could cast a spell to make Logan real to have for myself.

Now, I could use this whole review space to say for the hundredth time how much I love reading Joey W. Hill's stories, and talk about all the warm, fuzzy feelings I get while reading them, but right now I'm short on time. Plus, unless I'm mistaken, I've done that in all of my reviews of Ms. Hill's
Lit Reader
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my.... where's the fan??

A very hot installment on this series (or is it one fragmented novel?).
Madison faces some of her fears, grows as a character, and delivers some scorching hot scenes.
This is some classy, intense, all-out erotica... it should be mandatory reading for writing class, I think ;)

If this is your sub-genre of choice, give it a go!
You might want to start with The Lingerie Shop and build steam over the rest of the quartet -- Good luck!!
So if you read my review of the first instalment to this series you'll already know that I'm not a huge fan of the serialised novel format. It's something that we're seeing more and more frequently and I'll say right now that it isn't a trend I'm happy with. I much prefer to be able to read the whole story in one go and that way I'm more likely to enjoy the experience. So I decided to wait until all 4 parts of the Naughty Bits series were available and give it another chance. After rereading The ...more
Angie Elle
Apr 28, 2014 rated it liked it
***This book was provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.***

I really enjoyed this installment of Naughty Bits.

The way the story is evolving is very intriguing. With Logan’s guidance, Madison is able to begin embracing her kinky sensual side. The benefit of this is that she is also able to finally identify with her customers and their needs, which helps her feel as though she is more successful in carrying on her sister’s legacy.

Madison is still nervous about revealing her desires
Donna
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I always feel like a bit of a voyeur when reading something written by Joey W. Hill. Her writing makes me feel like I am in the moment with the characters and some of those moments can be intense indeed. In this installment of Naughty Bits Part II: The Training Session Madison is continuing to grieve for her sister and has taken her decision to explore her sensuality and submission with Logan to the next level. Trust is still an issue for her but Logan is helping her overcome that in a most deli ...more
Amy T Evans
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wonderful!

This was a wonderful story! I can't wait to start the next one. I wish it would have been all one book. 😀
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

4 Erotically Poetic Stars !!!

eARC for Honest Review via Penguin

There is such a poetic beauty to Joey W. Hill's writing.  This novella is part two out of four in this series.

For Madison she is diving into a world she knows she belongs in , but is terrified to what it all means.  To help Madison with her deepest desires Logan coaxes her into one of his training sessions to bring her out of her shell.

With the help of Troy and Logan, Madison's tough exterior starts to crumble.  With
The Romance Evangelist
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-books
A copy of this book was provided by the publisher for an honest review at SeductiveMusings.blogspot.com.

Wow. After I finished reading Part 1, I knew when Logan and Madison’s first real scene together was going to be amazing, but THE TRAINING SESSION blew me away. I think it helped Madison to have Troy there as a buffer while she got used to seeing Logan in his true element as a confident and unforgiving Dominant. The first quarter of Part 2 is this training session where Troy learns how to contr
Noura
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a direct continuation from the earlier book. I like that there's a short intro where you get a snippet of what happened in the previous book and then you just start off with the new "episode".

After the session where she "assisted" Logan in training Troy, Madison is now more aware of her submissive traits and definitely more aware of the irresistible attraction between her and the charismatic Dom. She's still very much wary of letting go of herself fully and living out her fantasies but
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Paige‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

This second book picks up where we left Madison; A training session Troy with Master Logan.
Madison is timid at first but is starting to come into her own. She is finally ready to explore her submissive side. I loved reading the changes in Madison. Especially her playfulness.
Logan is biding his time with Madison by being cautious and gentle. He’s helping her overcome her internal struggles and he
Lee
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Not enough words to explain the next novella by Joey W. Hill. Naughty Bits Part II: The Training Session is AMAZING. It fulfills the desire of ones beginning, into becoming a submissive. The training is exciting, seductive, overwhelming, and leaves you completed. This novella also leaves you wanting MORE! A perfect ending, for the next novella.
Caroline
Jan 17, 2019 rated it liked it
A continuation in the Naughty Bits series, and it still isn't a complete story. This one only includes rising action, and it takes place directly after the events in the previous book. Not my cup of tea, despite some good parts.

(view spoiler)
Alisha
Feb 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, 2019
“The training session” starts off almost Immediately where the lingerie shop ends and given these novels aren’t told in chapters rather just a chunk of story focused on one element makes it a fast and easy read.

This series is beginning to remind me a little of a overdrawn out franchise to be completely honest, while it’s a good story, holds attention and might even feed a dirty one track mind the first few novels are good then slowly begin to lose allure but it’s good enough to want to get to t
Melanie Marnell
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Logan; purely Dominant, all male, virile, sexy as hell. Madison; skittish, cynical, guilt-ridden, fabulous fantasy life. They are brought together by her sister's death. The training scene with Troy and movie date are the ultimate in sensual erotica. Scenes so vividly depicted, you experience them with the characters. Logan is ever so slowly breaking down her defenses which allows her to truly embrace her submission.
TinaMarie
Thank you!
Donielle L Saxton
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Part 2

We get to see the relationships develop with Madison, Logan and Troy. And her stepping a little more comfortably into Naughty Bits store owner and her own desires....
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 4 Rockin’ ★★★★

Madison has inherited her sister’s erotica shop and the DOM next door. Logan and Madison have an instant attraction to one another but she is hesitant to explore BDSM world which she has denied herself. When Logan asks her to observe a submissive training session Madison agrees to watch him while he is training Troy a male submissive. Madison is not prepared for the way Logan pulls her into the session.

“You can leave at any time, Madison, but I’m hoping you’ll sta
Erin Lewis
May 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Naughty Bits Part II: The Training Session 4.5 Stars

This is a part 2 of a new Novella series by the wonderfully talented Joey W Hill being released monthly. I have to be honest, if I see her name, then it is an automatic purchase. I was not disappointed. After her sister Alice passes away, leaving Madison her Lingerie shop Naughty Bits, Madison's life changes. In book 1 we found out that not only has she been left Naughty Bits, but Madison found a letter from her sister Alice, telling her that s
Jaycee

ARC Review of NAUGHTY BITS: Part II, TRAINING SESSION, by Joey W. Hill
Review by Jaycee for Books ‘N Cozy Spots Book Reviews. http://talon-ps.com
Also purchased on Amazon.com

So, there is this quote early in Part II, and it is the essence of any of Joey Hill’s stories, even though in this case, it is a reflection of Logan slowly but firmly dipping the toes of a not wholly unaware Madison into a place of trust, under the guise of having her “assist” with a sub training session:

“Logan nodded. ‘It’s
Sandy
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Training Session is the second installment in Joey W. Hill's Naughty Bits serial. Madison Fine is still grieving her sister Alice's death, and the guilt she carries for not spending more time with her the last two years of her life. It haunts her daily. She decides to take Logan up on an offer to observe a dominant/submissive training session with his employee, Troy. Logan is training him as a submissive for Troy's Mistress. Madison was reluctant at first, but surprised to find herself a wil ...more
Shauni
Originally reviewed for Tea and Book.

For the most part, I like Joey Hill. She has a sensual style that could send just about anyone unto a swoon. Erotica at its best.

That being said, I found this book to be missing something. Not because it lacks Ms Hill' s usual style but because it's disjointed. I didn't read Part I and that may have been a part if the problem. There will be a total of four parts. I wasn't paying attention and it seems this is more of a serial then a series and therein lay the
Marta Cox
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
A serialisation by one of the foremost writers in erotic fiction and not to be missed. This is the second instalment in The Naughty Bits series and things are definitely hotting up! Whilst quite short by nature it's not just a quick easily forgotten read and this novella will suck you in and make you hungry for more.
As it's not the longest book I won't ruin it with lots if spoilers but I will state that this book sees Madison learning to trust in her dominating neighbour Logan and surprisingly i
Kelly

**ARC courtesy of publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review**
As a huge fan of Joey Hill, I was thrilled to try an new series by this talented author. This series is much lighter than her Nature of Desire series, and is a great gateway to BDSM and Joey Hill as an author. Hill's books are always really well written and she brings her characters to life, so that the reader is witnessing the story. This remains true with the Naughty Bits series, about Madison who has inherited a linge
Anne
May 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of Naughty Bits II from Netgalley in exchange for my honest review. Not sure what I was thinking when I requested it. I do not like serials and I really wouldn't want to start with part 2. That said, I really was surprised about how much I liked NB2. It essentially stands on it's own. I have read individual stories which have given me less than this serial installment did.

Minor "What's going on?" when it starts, but you quickly pick up that Madison has been invited to participa
Tanja
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
what do you do when your dreams have a chance of becoming a reality?? when you finally can tell your most secret, never been told fantasy and feel like you are accepted and hot laughed at or ridiculed ??
how may can say that they found someone who understands them ???

I thinks this book is the perfect description in what it takes to be honest to yourself and to allow yourself to be your true self .... and of course there is just enough steamy sexy play that keeps you glued to the pages/screen :)
  • Deeper Than Dreams (Love & Steel, #1.5)
  • The Muse (Irresistible, #5)
  • Master's Flame (Cirque Masters, #3)
  • Virtually Hers (Virtually, #2)
  • Mastered:  10 Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • Brie's Mile High Club (Submissive in Love, #7)
  • One Perfect Night
  • The Art of the Heart
  • The Games Destiny Plays (The Last Good Knight, #3)
  • Safeword Davenport (Safeword, #3)
  • Friday Afternoon
"BDSM Romance for the Heart & Soul"

Winner of the RT Book Reviews Career Achievement award, Joey W. Hill has published over forty contemporary and paranormal BDSM erotic romances, including six series. Her emotionally-intense love stories offer everything from vampires, mermaids, witches and angels, to boardroom executives, cops and simple housemaids.

Free excerpts from all her works are availa

Naughty Bits (4 books)
  • The Lingerie Shop (Naughty Bits, #1)
  • Bound to Please (Naughty Bits, #3)
  • The Highest Bid (Naughty Bits, #4)