Start by marking “Indigo” as Want to Read:
Indigo

Indigo

Maya Bennett thought she was an average mom with a "normal" life. That is, until she meets Indigo - a man with an unbelievable story that she can't help but believe. He's a man on a mission to save Maya and her son from an evil she couldn't have imagined in her wildest dreams. In the process she learns that while time may heal old wounds, it can also cut the deepest of the ...more
Published February 4th 2014 by Amy L. Boukair (first published January 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Indigo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indigo

Alina
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I first read a snippet of this book on a website called WEbook - Two YEARS ago! I was so enthralled with the excerpt, I made a point of discovering the author's name and seeing if I could find more of Indigo/other work by her on-line, but I couldn't find anything more than the small excerpt I'd alread read. Undeterred, I ended up and sending the author a message to say a) This story is GOOD and b) Where can I read the rest of it/buy it? Unfortunately, the answer to the latter question was 'nowhe ...more
D.M. Kilgore
Feb 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes romantic time travel adventures.
Recommended to D.M. by: Amy L. Boukair
I'm always a bit afraid when I encounter a book that includes any type of time travel. Why? Because it's usually full of too much science stuff that my little brain can't comprehend, or it avoids the science and creates a completely unbelievable picture. Good news! Amy L. Boukair manages to make it easy to understand and accept as a possible scenario!

Indigo is also filled with interesting characters, some of which surprise you midway through the story so much that you suddenly begin to hope the
Carol March
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was snared by this book in the first few pages, and was really intrigued by the mystery that presented itself in the character of Indigo, an intriguing man who seems almost too good to be true. The adventure is gripping, and we soon learn that Maya, a single mom in a dead-end job, is in serious danger.

The story is told from Maya’s point of view and is quite internal. We learn a lot about her feelings, her past relationship with her deceased husband, and her strong feelings for her nine year
a cup of coffee and a fairytale
i received this book in exchange for an honest review.

when i first picked up the book i was not expecting much. i am not a big fan of time travel books but this one just got me! amy has a way with words. her writing just pull you in to the story and there is no out. let me begin with the cover. the cover is plain and dark. apt to the story. when one reads the book they come back to the cover and realize why it was designed like this. good work. the lead character is a very energetic young woman.
Karen Volin
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Indigo brings delight to the reader and takes them to a whole new experience! Indigo is charming with a mysterious past that intrigues Maya where she wants to keep learning more about him. He has a good connection with her son and that gives her comfort. I couldn't put the book down, it kept me that interested until the end. This story is a great escape from reality and it made me cheering for Maya with her courageous acts.
Amy L. Boukair has a nice writing style that is easy to read and very des
Patricia June Aytes
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Although this is not my usual genre to read, I absolutely adored this book! What a great cast of characters! From the very beginning I was captured by Indigo and his persona. Maya, Lucas, Max and Kev become like family and one can hardly wait to see what is happening on the next page. I would absolutely recommend this book for any reader, especially those who like a little romance mixed in with adventure.
Rachel
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, firstreads
I received this book from the goodreads first reads program.
Once I got the chance to sit and read this book I couldnt put it down. This was a unique look at love. The love of a mother for her son, a son for his mother, and the love of a man and a woman. The notion of love transcending time was taken to a new level and I loved every word of it.
Tracey Lampley
Mar 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Indigo by Amy L. Boukair was a surprisingly good read. It was suspenseful with a heavy dose of romance. Shades of The Terminator haunt this book. I rate it a four-star read.
C Dove
Apr 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Hyper-intense. Pretty good read if you don't get to caught up in the time-travel part of the story and just let it be the "effector" for the plot.
Dayna
Carolyn
  • A Cup of Redemption
  • A Perfect Homecoming
  • A Home-Grown Kid
  • Southern Cross: Annuit Coeptis (CSA Confederate States of America, #1)
  • Both Sides Now
  • The Portal on the Third Floor
  • Tangled Memories
  • Diary of a Short Life
  • What If? (Jeremy Shuttle Adventures, #1)
  • Every Action (The Gifted Realm, #3)
  • The Half Life (Legacy of Lilly Guthrie, #1)
  • Beach Bar Baby / The Plus-One Agreement
  • True Love's First Kiss (Queen of the Realm of Faerie 1-3)
  • The Hunt for Xanadu
  • Only You (Shepherd Family Saga, #1)
  • Tame a Wild Wind (Tame, #2)
  • Darkfire
  • Necessary Measures
Amy L. Boukair is a short story author, published novelist, and an occasional poet. Her first self-published novel - the time travel romance INDIGO, was well received by readers and reviewers alike from around the world. When she's not working on her new urban fantasy novel SHADE, she can be found working on a home improvement project, hanging out with her special needs son, or reading a novel wit ...more
“I am very familiar with the sound of loss.” 1 likes