Start by marking “Seal of Surrender (Seven Seals, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seal of Surrender (Seven Seals, #2)

Seal of Surrender

(Seven Seals #2)

War has shaped every aspect of Irena Soldan’s life - her childhood, her work, her DNA. Unaware she is the genetic host of the second Seal of the Apocalypse, Irena battles for those who cannot fight for themselves as a top human-rights operative for The Omega Consortium, whose charismatic, publicity-loving boss holds a deadly personal agenda.

Chago has always been the quiet

Published May 6th 2013 by Crimson Romance

To ask other readers questions about Seal of Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seal of Surrender

Tara
Apr 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the Seal of Destiny so I couldn't wait for Seal of Surrender. Ms. Douglass did not disappoint. This book was just as imaginative, compelling, and exciting as the first. Even better, there was no skimping on the characters. Irina and Chago were wonderfully fleshed out, and their passions and concerns made them believable, even when pitted against a foe not of this world.

There were good guys and bad, and a demon so nasty I couldn't help but be fascinated by him as well. One of the things I
Andrea Cooper
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A paranormal romance mixed with apocalypse and suspense, Seal of Surrender is a fast paced journey. Both Irena and Chago leap off the pages. Their romance and love scenes are satisfying. I love that the hero, though immortal, isn’t perfect. It makes him more believable and he is smoking hot. Warning, you will lose time reading this book as it is hard to put down. Traci Douglass puts the reader in the middle of the action. I swear I could even smell brimstone.

This is the second book in the Seven
C.J. Burright
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seal of Surrender, Traci Douglass’ Seven Seals sequel, picks up right where Seal of Destiny left off and doesn’t disappoint, offering a perfect blend of action, blistering romance, and unforgettable characters. Fiery humanitarian Irena Soldan hosts the Seal of War and doesn’t want—or need—a man to protect her. For warfare expert Chago, guarding Irena is his last unwelcome mission before resigning from the Scions to his serene ranch in Montana. But with Archon, Lucifer’s son and Chago’s archenemy ...more
Pam
Apr 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Chago is a Scion who loves living on his Montana ranch, raising cattle. He would love to retire, feeling that he has served Divinity well, over the centuries. However Divinity has work for him, she wants him to protect a woman who is unknowingly safeguarding the second Seal of the Apocalypse and although he tries to bargain with her, Divinity knows Chago is too exceptional to lose into retirement.

Recently the Scion has secured the first Seal to stop the Apocalypse and now it seems the second is
Terri Herman-Poncé
***
“Maybe I better sit down.” She sagged into his now vacated seat, her knees weak.

He took residence in her former place on the bed. “I’m here on a mission. To guard the host of the second Seal of the Apocalypse—War."
***

Although this is just a small tidbit of a much larger story, the dialogue perfectly sums up what drives Seal of Surrender. A paranormal romance with sizzle, Seal of Surrender plays on themes and prophecies that have become embedded into our society over millennia. Namely, the Apo
Kathryn
May 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seal of Surrender is an exciting read that kept me up half the night in an effort to find out what happened next.

Chago is a Scion, one of an immortal group whose job is to protect the Second Seal mentioned in the biblical book of Revelation, in the person of Irena Soldan. Lucifer’s son, Archon, has escaped from his prison in Sheol and Chago is chosen to protect the Seal because he has faced Archon before and lost his mate in the process. Irena has grown up with personal experience of war and lo
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
The following review is my opinion and not a paid review. I was given a free copy of the book from the author for my honest opinion.

Chago and his seven brothers or that is what they call themselves are all part of an elite group of warriors called the scion. They work for Divinity as her group of warriors. Chago has fought for many, many years to protect humanity. All Chago wants now is to retire and live his life on his ranch out in the middle of nowhere with no one around for miles and you can
Jody
May 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Seven Seals series continues in this action-packed story with a nice romance and an extremely likable main couple who are more than capable of beating the bad guy. Between the continuing battle to stop all the seals from being opened to stop Armageddon to a fight in a small country amongst those fighting for freedom, the Scion warriors are back in action.

Chago has tried to keep himself separate from the world when not being called on by Divinity to fight. Being on his ranch brings him the pe
Marked By Books
May 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It didn't take me a very long time of reading Seal of Destiny to realize how cool Chago was. He was a pretty quiet dude, but there was no way he was letting anyone hurt his family, even if that meant putting himself on the line. He was your classic brooding, silent type with a dark past filled with too raw of a broken heart to open, but while he may have failed once, Hell would've had to freeze over for him to ever back down again.

Irena wasn't very different. She had lived through too much of wa
Miranda Wood
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chago is the quite one who also happens to be one of Divinity’s warriors, a member of the Scion brethren. He has protected humanity for thousands of years and lost everything in the process. Now all he wants is to retire to his ranch, and tend his herd. When he is given the assignment of protecting the second seal, he strikes a deal with Divinity to make this his last job.
Irena Soldan is a human-rights activist who also happens to be the host of the Seal of War. With war having always been a pa
Gaele
Apr 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jeep-diva, reviewed
Picking up where the first book left off, Douglass adds yet another twist into the story as she pairs an expert in the ways of war with a confirmed peacenick and human-rights activist who just happens to be the keeper of the seal of the apocalypse. Irena is tough-minded and controlled, intrinsically attached to her determination to protect those who cannot protect themselves and is a perfect foil for Chago and his take no prisoners attitude after years of war.

I really enjoyed the quick glimpses
Heather Thurmeier
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intense action, hot chemistry, great adventure and a story that takes you for a ride! I loved the first in this series, Seal of Destiny, and was anxious to read this book. Luckily I was able to get my hands on an advanced copy! Not only did it live up to the first book, but the story didn't feel like I was reading a repeat! Chago and Irena were an awesome couple. I was cheering for them right from the start. I love Chago's backstory and Irena was exactly the kind of strong, intelligent heroine I ...more
Cary Frates
Apr 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It was fast-paced, cleverly thought out, and takes us through highs and lows that keep the reader’s knuckles in the white zone for the duration. Irena and Chago are vividly portrayed and I liked them right away. Both are strong, independent and full of driving purpose. It is a great second book in the Seven Seals series, and I can tell the tension will ramp up with each successive installment, and I can hardly wait for more. Well done.
This reviewer received an ARC fr
Amy
May 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seal of Surrender is the second in Ms. Douglass's Seven Seals series, and it's quite the page-turner. My son was late to basketball practice the other day because I totally lost track of time while reading it! Irena and Chago make a compelling pair, and the author does a nice job of mixing culture and politics to create a believable African setting. Ms. Douglass is writing with increasing confidence and a clear voice, and I would totally recommend this book - and this series - to fans of paranor ...more
Alex Sharrock
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, adult, fantasy
Reviewed for Book Chick City

Click here for full review

VERDICT:

Overall this is yet another fabulous read from Traci Douglass. I genuinely couldn’t pick fault with it. Our main couple has some perfect chemistry, the scion warriors are as sexy as ever and I can’t wait for the next instalment. I recommend this to people who want a whole new kind of Paranormal Romance.
Mandi Schreiner
Having a hard time getting into this one. Going to set it aside for now.
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Scion's Surrender is the second book in the Seven Seals series, and we meet Chago. He is the Scion of War, and has moved to be close to his host, Irena. She has fallen in love with Chago over the period of three years, but doesn't think she has a chance. That is, until Chago has a bit too much to drink, and confesses his feelings, and what he is.

Like the first book, this is a fast-paced novella that still has plenty of story for you sink your teeth into. Kagan and Mira's story is also involved w
N. Kuhn
Aug 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
I'm not a huge fan of crazy paranormal books. But this one was interesting. Scions sent to protect Seals in the balance of Good vs Evil. Lucifer makes some appearances. The story of Chago and Irena was very interesting. It did hold my interest. I loved the action, the glimpse into fighting in third world countries and so much more. It was sexy, but not overly hot. It could have used a little more sexiness if they are going to call it sensual. But, all in all, it was a good read.
Eva Millien
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The seals are still danger of being broken and bring about the apocalypse in this riveting action packed romance. While I feel that Irena and Chago’s story seemed a little short, the tale is exciting and entertaining with the captivating cast characters and happening and keeps the readers engaged and wanting to know more, me included, so I can’t wait to read the next seal’s story.

See my full review at:

InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

What a wild ride! This adventurous installment of the Seven Seals series will have readers hanging on the edge of their seats as we continue the quest to unravel an unthinkable mystery.

Read full review in the October 2013 issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Nursechick76
Apr 30, 2015
Thomas
rated it it was ok
Oct 26, 2016
Kathleen Sheldon
Mar 05, 2014
Traci Douglass
Mar 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ellie LaMonica
Apr 05, 2014
Nicola
rated it it was ok
Jun 19, 2014
Fresh, Flirty, Fun. Sweet, Sexy Romance.

I'm a USA Today Bestselling Author and my stories feature sizzling heroes with humor, quick wits and troubled pasts and heroines who are smart, tenacious, and always give as good as they get. I hold an MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University and I love cute animals, chocolate, coffee, hot British actors, and sarcasm—not necessarily in that

Seven Seals (5 books)
  • Seal of Destiny (Seven Seals, #1)
  • Seal Of Awakening (Seven Seals, #3)
  • Scion's Redemption (Seven Seals, #4)
  • Scion's Fortune (Seven Seals, #5)