Start by marking “The Broken Girl (Lonely Girl, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Broken Girl (Lonely Girl, #2)

The Broken Girl

(Lonely Girl #2)

All Becca Potts seems to know is darkness, pain and loss.
Every time she gets ahead another secret or event sends her spiraling back.
Dillon's attack has left her fighting for all she holds dear.
Now she has to be brave and pick up the pieces.
Hearts will be shattered and love will be rewritten.
Published August 18th 2014 (first published August 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Broken Girl, please sign up.
Gracie Wilson I have an idea of where I want it to end, but that being said. Nothing goes to plan for Becca does it? That be too easy :P

Sarah Ann
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Gracie does it again!! Continuing Becca's story right where The Lonely Girl left off, with heartbreak and pain. Which is nothing short of what Becca's life has become. However in The Broken Girl you see growth within Becca and you see her strength to pick up the pieces of her shattered heart. I'm still so much in love with these characters, even the "bad guys" because let's face it we all have "bad guys" in our lives and whether we like to believe it or not they shape who we are and give us stre ...more
Andrea Huseman
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in The Lonely Girl series. It is not a standalone. I had been so excited for this release. Wow!!! Just Wow!!! I really am at a loss of words for reviewing. Absolutely and positively no disappointment. This book begins immediately after that HUGE devastating cliffhanger from book 1. Excellent continuation of a 5 star storyline and characters. I was instantly intrigued and mesmerized. I was pulled into the storyline by the amazing writing. The reading was so smooth and fast. Complet ...more
Teresa
**Spoilers from BOOK 1 SO BEWARE**

OK So I read Lonely Girl in one day-hook line and sinker. I also reviewed it. Now I find myself back here reviewing Book 2 The Broken Girl. I usually don't review books in series until they ALL come out. But I just couldn't resist . All I can tell you is I was on the Jake Train until it derailed crashed and burned. The Keegan train is slowly chugging along like the book The Little Engine that Could....Sigh I am not even sure where to begin. Last we left Becca it
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
All Becca Potts seems to know is darkness, pain and loss. Every time she gets ahead another secret or event sends her spiraling back.
Dillon's attack has left her fighting for all she holds dear. Now she has to be brave and pick up the pieces. Hearts will be shattered and love will be rewritten. Becca has to navigate through the chaos that is plaguing her life and figure out what she wants. Nothing is going as planned but it never has. Everything she thought she knew is about to be challenged. Tr
Sassy Southern
Aug 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review

Well Gracie Wilson has done it again. She has totaled sucked me in to the tornado of Keegan, Jake and Becca.

Becca is a young 18 year old young woman that has to sexy men at her feet. But when her world came crashing down and she had her ex Dillion try to kill them all her world went to hell.

One won't wake up, and the other doesn't remember her. And there is still someone trying to scare her into running.

This book is just crazy. It had me
Casey
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo QFTB_TheLonelyGirl2_zpsfa4e3dc2.jpg

Man, I'm just speechless.

Book 3....ok I need book 3 like now!!!

There are so many emotions rolling through me! This series is so not your typical love story, but it is just as amazing as if it were!

Feelings I've had for characters not only change throughout this story, but grow as well! You really feel for everyone involved!

Promises and trust can be broke. Love can be toxic. But, real love, man real heart wrenching deep love, can withstand the harshest of elements!

I can't stand who much I need
T.M. Payne
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 picks up right where book 1 left us hanging. I love that when authors do this especially if there was a big cliffhanger in the previous book.

I again totally enjoyed the story line and finding out what heartache follows next or which deceptions come to the surface.

I do wish their had been more in the way of editing/ proofreading done as this book had a few mishaps and that does take away from things but not much as again the story flows so good.

I can't wait to see what happens in Book 3
Samantha
Mar 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed seeing more of the gang and a different side to Drake. This book makes you feel a lot of different emotions. That ending though. I just wish the next book will be more focused on relationships and more story so you can be more involved with the characters. I'm still rooting for my boy even though he was a dick, you can only put up with so much I was on his side and wanted to kick Becca in the head ( in a good way).
JennaMarie
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: whoa-must-read
Great book but I am emotionally exhausted. And I definitely did not like the end.
How dare Jake compare Becca to Sarah?!?? I really loved the book but idk, I'm pretty mad at how Jake turned out to be.
I feel for Becca, in love with two guys throughout two books, never able to pick just one. Ugh! and the Epilogue...... I say its Jake's!

Great book overall! so happy they got rid of Sarah!
Jessica Cosat
Oct 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Oh my if you the things Becca Potts goes thru trying to figure out who her love is. If you love a book with drama you have picked the right one. Nothing seems to go as she plans as she is trying to get over her psychotic x boyfriend. Just wait to see if the pieces fall together.
Tammy Lindey
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another emotional rollercoaster ride

I truly loved this book. I was thrown into another emotional rollercoaster ride. Even though the storyline was great, there were a ton of problems as far as editing goes. Also, some of the dialogue was repeated throughout the chapters.
Brandy
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
An Amazing story! I can't wait for The Missing Girl to see Becca finally become the strong woman we know she can be!
This book keeps you wanting more. Just when you think what else can happen to this group bam it does!!
You wont regret this read!
Emily
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
'The Broken Girl' (Lonely Girl Book 2) by Gracie Wilson is a page turner! I loved this story! This is a great addition to the Lonely Girl series. I can not wait to see what happens next with Becca, Keegan, Alec, Jake, Charlotte and Drake! This series is great for all fans of new adult and romance.
brooke whitelock
TEAM KEY!

Complete game changer. Just as soon as you pick one man, you see the other one in a different light. This series is amazing. One of those books that just randomly makes you smile. Thank you for a great book and cliff hanger. I can't wait for the next one.
Sheila Ryals
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, favorites
I freaking cried! This book is so emotionally packed it's unreal! I really wish the third book was out. I'm gonna have jitters till it is! If you can not tell I freaking love these books!!
Kristina Krenkel
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Broke my heart

I cried through nearly the whole first half of this book. The emotions between Keegan and Becca were excruciating. I am impatiently waiting to see what happens next for Becca. I was extremely disappointed in Jake throughout this entire book. Although, none of them seem to be able to get their crap in order in order to stop hurting one another. Next Book, Please!
Jennifer Richey
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This is book 2 and it picks up where book 1 left off you will be on your toes with this book! Becca is recovering from her injuries and the 2 she loves the most waiting to see how they are. Keegan poor Keegan & Becca it breaks my heart what this poor girl goes through! Will she get her perfect ending yet?
Lauren Jones
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Gracie Wilson is a wonderful YA author and continually enjoy her work. I have already completed my review of The Lonely Girl and now I am completing an honest review for the second book in this series called The Broken Girl. This story continues with Becca’s two best friends in the hospital after the car accident and brutal attack caused by her ex-boyfriend, Dillon. While both are on the road to recovery, Becca does a lot of thinking about what she wants from her life. She knows that she loves a ...more
Shaunna Armstrong
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This one is a killer! After the accident Keegan is having problems remembering Becca. Jake finally comes out of his coma. Alec is ready and says screw his friends, and only worry about his sister. Dillon has hurt all of them. Becca can't believe the truth about Michael, and even worse it hurts that her brother even lied to her. He should of told her. Becca only wants to get ahead and move along from all this pain. She's in love with Jake and Keegan. Jake still wants to push her to Keegan because ...more
Stephanie Beasley
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book in one sitting, it was sooo good, it had the drama and the tears that first book had it as well, their is some shocking parts that made me want to throw my kindle across the room, but I must say our Girl is finally standing up on her own two feet and she changing you can see it. Key is still my favorite but I could kick Jake in the ass and not think twice about it. I wish I could go on but I don't want to leave any spoilers behind. Gracie you did a great job with this book a ...more
Stephanie Colman
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I couldn't put it down after I started it! This second installment of the series left me wanting more... Of course the cliff hanger epilogue plays into that! I love the cast of characters in this series, mostly love and love to hate a few too.
The twists and turns the story takes always leave you guessing and I love it! There is never a dull moment with this group.
I can't wait to have another sleepless Gracie night soon and see what happens next!!
Mommysmoose
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved the first book, and this one was much the same. Although the tennis match that is Becca's heart is a little hard to get used to. It has an excellent storyline and some amazing characters. It is full of teen angst and drama. Just when you think you have gotten to the end Gracie leaves you hanging once again wanting to know what Becca is going to do. Gracie has a wonderful style that is much the same as Colleen Hoover.
Hopelessly Hooked on Books
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!!! What a heart wrenching story. My heart and head are hurting so bad. I love Jake, but hate him, I love Keegan but hate him and Alec, well my heart breaks for him after what happened. I am assuming there is a book three because Gracie CANNOT leave the story to end like this!!!
Angela Stone
Oct 05, 2014
Samantha Martinez
Oct 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Look for her in the trees enjoying nature’s wonders, traveling to see the latest animal conservations, or at aquariums all around the world. This girl loves nature and all animals. She has many pets and is always adding new additions. The more the merrier in her mind. Sitting under the shade reading a book, letting the world around her pass by, while she is safe in her bubble of imagination. Well ...more

Lonely Girl (2 books)
  • The Lonely Girl (Lonely Girl Series)