Start by marking “Alice's Bloody Adventures in Wonderland” as Want to Read:
Alice's Bloody Adventures in Wonderland

Alice's Bloody Adventures in Wonderland

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A new demented modern interpretation of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. With illustrations by Los Angeles based street artist Tweedle Guns. The White Rabbit has killed Alice's Sister and cat. Sending her on a revenge quest down the rabbit hole. Alice finds herself a pawn in a deadly battle for supremacy of Wonderland.
Paperback, Limited Edition
Published (first published June 19th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Alice's Bloody Adventures in Wonderland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alice's Bloody Adventures in Wonderland

Brittany
If you don't mind rewrites of a classic and are a fan of Lewis Carrol's Alice in Wonderland you will love this book. But be warned, this is not a children's story it is more of young adult non-fiction. There is swearing and drug use, blood and gore, and right now and I'm only on the sixth chapter. Any ways so far it is an amazing book and I can't wait to finish it. Finding out who you-know-who was was funny I loved it.
Leigh Guilford
my dates for this book being started and finished are not set because I have not chosen to put it down.
I find the artwork amazing! I feel a hallucinogenic color copy of this book would fit perfectly ;-) There are few things that stick with us from childhood and for me one of those things was Alice..from literacy to animation Disney versions and now her bloody adventures!
Not everyone will understand this version of Alice however I get the motive, and the undying need of catching that fuzzy littl
Oh My Bookness
Book Review:
By Brittany Perez (Oh My Bookness)
@ohmybookness
Bperezbookreviews@gmail.com

Alice's Bloody Adventures in Wonderland by Raul Contreras is a twist on Lewis Carroll's Classic Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. If you like Pride, Prejudice and Zombies or Lincoln, Vampire Hunter both twist on classic story and a ex president, you will like Alice's Bloody Adventures in Wonderland by Raul Contreras. These stories though only has one thing in common, a talented writer weaved a new tale while ke
Mandi
I must say that I was disappointed when the story came to an end. This book was such a fun and twisted version of the book we've all read and loved as a child. I found myself giggling and amused at many times that I wish I had someone reading it with me to share the enjoyment. Go on, take this adventure.
Anne
When I received the signed copy of Alices's Bloody Adventures i was soon to learn that this wasnt the Alice i remembered from childhood.This is a violent spin on the original Alice in Wonderland.The illustrations throughout the book were a nice touch,and i have to admit,i did enjoy the book.
Scar
Feb 09, 2014 Scar marked it as to-read
I love Alice's Adventures in Wonderland!!! You have no idea how much I love it and how this book intrigues me. I really want to read this absolutely fascinating book!!! (:
Tine
Fantastic! Loved it..
Deanna Ali Williams
Love the twist to the classic tale. The author is amazing. My husband and i met him at the Zooh Corner Rabbit Rescue Nightmare Before Christmas Party and he was super nice! Along with his adorable bun Boo Radley. :) Amazing book, can't wait for it to publish in color to buy that copy as well!
Brianne Reeves
I found that this read a bit like a fanfiction (Not that that's terribly surprising.) Alice's voice changed back and forth between what would be a more typical Alice in Wonderland voice and what is supposed to be a gothy teenage girl voice. There wasn't any real rhyme or reason to it. It's also not very clear why Alice chose to follow the deadly rabbit instead of aiding her sister or getting help first (though I understand the plot point).

Overall, I wasn't thrilled.
Zoë
It was okay but not great. Its weak at best and too modernized with lazy urban slang, that feels out of place in a rewrite of a classic book, and at times just too random even for Wonderland.
Rhonda Pickens
Rhonda Pickens marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Abby Rose
Abby Rose marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Keir Bridges
Keir Bridges marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Barbara Edgar
Barbara Edgar marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Brindille
Brindille marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Jennifer Varnadore
Jennifer Varnadore marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Suvi Ahonen
Suvi Ahonen marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Jacob Tutak
Jacob Tutak marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Jeff Walker
Jeff Walker marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Beth
Beth added it
Sep 28, 2014
Alisha Valdez
Alisha Valdez marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Alice Lockerman
Alice Lockerman marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
♔DW♔
♔DW♔ marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
  • The Cherry Blossom Murder (Josie Clark in Japan mysteries #1)
  • Unlocking The Doctor's Heart
  • Untamed (Splintered, #3.5)
  • Anyone But You: A Modern-Day Spin on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet (Twisted Lit #3)
  • Open Thy Heart (Flora, #2)
  • A Night of Wickedness (Wicked Ways, #1)
  • Wood
  • The Death of Ink (The Death of Ink, #1)
  • Promise Me (Promise Me, #1)
  • Life Class
  • Alessandra (Omega Beginnings Miniseries, #1)
  • Diamonds Are A Teen's Best Friend (Living Blond Trilogy)
  • Secret Cravings (Texas Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Fresh Cooking: A Year of Recipes from the Garrison Institute Kitchen
  • Inspired
  • Sea Wenches: Book 1 (Sea Wenches, #1)
  • The Book of the Sword: With 293 Illustrations