Start by marking “Ransom” as Want to Read:
Ransom

Ransom

What would you do to get it all back?

Lynkin:
Desperate, careless, frantic, and frenzied. These are just some of the words that could describe my state of being after everything was ripped from under me. I will do anything to get it all back. And I do mean ANYTHING. I just didn't expect what I would get in the process. She changes everything.

Sage:
Carefree pretty much sum
Published July 1st 2014 (first published June 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ransom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ransom

Raj
Oct 17, 2014 rated it liked it
3 stars

The story is about a man who wanted 'revenge' against Mr. Donovan. He kidnapped Donovan's daughter, Sage, but they ended up falling for each other.

This is written in dual 1st Person POV.

I did a fast read not because of the writing style. I just didn't feel like waiting too long for the story to peak up. I thought her father was an asshole, what a twist!

Tabitha Jones
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read, Amazing story line. Kept me turning the pages faster than ever Lynkin was amazingly sweet and HOT!! Sage just rocked his world. I wouldn't mind being held captive with him that's for sure. This book reminded me so much of the movie The Chase. Totally captivating from page one.

I was given a copy of this book to read and review for an honest opinion.
Tiffany Hilley
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Could not put it down!!! Read the entire book in one sitting... I absolutely loved it from beginning to end!!!
Maureen Mckenzie
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it! Great story and just the kind I love. Lynkin and Sage are a great combo. Dysfunction at it's finest. You'll love it.
Melyssa Winchester

Series or Standalone: Standalone
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Review

description

Holy book devour, Batman!

This is the first book I’ve had the pleasure of reading by this author so going into this, I wasn’t aware of her writing style, what type of story this would really turn out to be (past the blurb) or whether it would work for me.

Now that the story is finished and I’ve officially closed the book on the story of Lynkin and Sage, I can
Tammy Thiel
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tammy's 5 Bare Naked Stars ***** Review

As soon as I heard about Ransom. I knew I wanted to read it. I wasn’t disappointed at all. I was hooked from the first page till the Epilogue.

Sage grew up in a very wealthy family. Her father is a powerful businessman. He’s had all his focus on the business world and not his family. She has everything she wants in life including a fiancé and best friend. She feels like she has a perfect life till Lykin enters her life.

Lykin grew up with a single mom that
Fiona
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Lynkin the H thought he's hit rock bottom, the last few years have seen him climbing the ranks as a young business ingenue and it's all thanks to one man - Carl Donovan. The same Carl Donovan who also took away everything he's worked so hard to achieve. Vengeance and Revenge, an 'act now think later' mentality and a short fuse sees Lynkin kidnapping Donovan's daughter for ransom. Sage Donovan seems like your typical bored little rich girl. Her
Karen Lee
Jul 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Lynkin has made a huge mistake. Fired from a job he worked his tail off for, fired for embezzling, he makes a rash decision that changes his life forever. He is beyond angry that the Board would even consider that he had stolen from the company. He is so thankful for the opportunities they gave him, first the internship and then job, he would just never do that. So he makes a knee-jerk decision and kidnaps the owner’s daughter. But what the heck does he do with her now?
When Sage awakens with a h
Dawn
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sage is the daughter of a powerful businessman,her father concentrates more on this business than his family,she wants for nothing,her life is carefree she has everything she wants including a fiancé and a best friend.Then Lykin Conner happens and everything changes.
Lynkin has had a rough upbringing but Sages father became his mentor and had a great job but lost it because of embezzlement.Lynkin wants back all that was his.Hes out for revenge against Sages father so he kidnaps Sage for ransom.Bu
Bound By Books Book Review
"You do realize that I am a grown ass woman right?" she states.

Oh boy, have I noticed. The pictures that her father has on his desk do her no justice in real life. This woman is like fucking sin wrapped in a bow. "Let's just say I am holding you for random"

This book was so many thing wrapped in to one. Mysterious, action packed, A bit twisted, at times a laughed. This book had one hell of a twist that I wasn't expecting and I love that. How far would you go to get revenge.

Laykin is a hot Bad Bo

Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 AMAZING STARS!

This book was funny and sweet with a dark twist. It was funny, sweet, sexy, action packed, and had one bad bad boy who could make you swoon then melt into a puddle. This is a new author to me and this won't be my last read by her! LOVED IT! :)

Lynkin has been fired from his job for something he didn't do. He wants revenge and what better way than to hold your boss's daughter for Ransom. In walks Sage. She is prissy, has a wonderful fiancé (or so she thinks), and a best friend at
Carla
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I was given a copy of this book as a gift from Stephanie's Book Reports in exchange for an honest review.

4 stars for Ransom by Faith S. Flynn.

This story begins with a kidnapping plot. A business man named Mr. Donovan ruined Lynkin Connor's life by accusing him of stealing from his company. As a result. Lynkin kidnaps Donovan's daughter and plans to hold her for ransom.

Sage Donovan has everything a girl could ask for or so she thinks. When she is kidnapped, she learns that the people who confess
Daphnie's Bennett
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romance
"You do realize that I am a grown ass woman right?" she states.

Laykin is a hot Bad Bo

Dawn Smith
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to read this book from the moment that I read the synopsis. The wait was so worth it. Ransom starts off as a story of revenge but quickly changes to something much darker and intriguing. Lynkin loses everything when he is let go of his job. He makes a rash decision to kidnap, Sage, his boss”s daughter in order to get revenge for all that he has lost. Sage, on the other hand, has everything including a father that dotes on her. She doesn’t want for anything, but even with having it all- ...more
Em The
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book had me intrigued from the moment I read the blurb and I was not disappointed! Although this book was not quite what I had expected the story line had me gripped from the start!

Sage is the pampered daughter of a prominent business-man who is more interested on his empire that his family. She has everything, wants for nothing and is happy with her lot until the day Lynkin enters her life seeking revenge! And things don't quite go to plan!!

Wa follows is a pretty hot and steamy turn of eve
Candice Clifford
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I enjoyed reading this book! This book is about the things a guy will do for the ones he loves. At the beginning we meet Sage. She is living this amazing life. She has a lot of money, has a close best friend, and has an amazing fiancé who loves her. What girl wouldn’t want this life? Until one day when she was out and about, she gets tackled to the ground and all she can see is the dark figure hovering above her asking her if she is ok. When she comes to, she realizes that she has been kidnapped
Michelle Austin
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story.
Sage finds herself being held for Ransom by Lynkin, he is a former employee of her fathers who was accused of stealing and let go. His life has been ruined and he wants Carl Donovan to pay. Lynkin tells Sage why he has kidnapped her, along with telling her a couple of other things that shock her and could really affect her personal life.
Lynkin calls his best friend Jennifer to watch Sage so he can have a break, I really loved her, she added some humor and made a great
Marissa
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars Copy for Review

Sage Donovan is the ideal pampered rich carefree gal. She believes she has everything she wants want with an ideal fiancé and best friend without any worries. How quickly things change when she is kidnapped by Lynkin Conner.

Lynkin thought he finally had everything after a rough childhood. He managed to get a good job and having a mentor in Sage’s dad along the way. His world is thrown when he is let go for embezzlement at his job. He finds himself in the position
Linda Field
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I really enjoyed this book.

Ransom is a story of Revenge, Lynkin has lost everything because of Mr Donovan not being able to get another job Lynkin decides to kidnap Sage Mr Donovan's daughter.

Lynkin hasn't thought things through properly and is quite taken on how this kidnapping turns out.

Sage is a selfish person only considering herself, oh the joys of being born with a silver spoon in your mouth. But sage has a wake up call when she is kidnapped.

This story is romantic, sexual, listening to
Maria York
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lynkin is desperate to pay his boss back for firing him and making it so hard for him to get another job! He helps take care of his mother after all the years she has worked more then one job at a time to take care of them both! So he does something that he never thought he would! But in doing so he's changed his whole life and that of others as well!
Sage is a spoiled, not so happy heiress that is on the verge of getting married! But one trip with her fake as all get out best friend to a Psychi
Michelle Holloway
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chell-s-shelf
I really enjoyed Lynkin and Sage's story. Sage is the daughter of a very well known rich businessman. She is really unaware just how empty her life is. That is until she is taken by Lynkin. Lynkin is a hard worker who got the short end of the stick at work. It turns his world upside down. But that doesn't compare to how much Sage changes his world. The journey these two embark on together may very well lead them to happiness neither of them could have dreamed of. But evil lurks around the corner ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Do you ever find yourself loving a book and then thinking it's so wrong to like it? Well that was me after reading this. Attraction between a hostage and a kidnapper. Really? Heck yes and that's why I read fiction.

After being fired from his dream job for something he didn't do Lynkin is so angry that he ends up kidnapping his bosses daughter, Sage. Spending time together they both feel an attraction. With twists and turns I found this to be a really good page turner for me. I'll certainly be re
Book Worms  United
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Christon
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story! I loved the dialogue and instant attraction between Sage and Lynkin. These two were definitely made for each other, whatever it took to get them together. Sage was a woman in desperate need of a rude awakening, and sexy Lynkin did more than open her eyes. It was interesting to see Lynkin make his way into Sage's heart, and he hers in return. This was a fun and intriguing read and I highly recommend it to others!
Maddison Hoy
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, was nice to read an abduction story that wasn't dark like what I usually read.
I'm really happy with the ending, it was lovely :)
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star
SNS Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Incredible story how one man's desperate attempt for revenge results in turning his world upside down. The biggest changes are in Sage's perception of true reality. I enjoyed watching Lynkin as he struggles with his uncertainty about his rash act of kidnapping the daughter of his former boss. But the greatest entertainment was watching a spoiled, snobbish little rich girl evolve into a compassionate, self sacrificing woman with clear eyes and
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
SNS Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Up All Night Book Addict
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014, reviews
I really enjoyed this book. It was different, and we all know I like books that stand out.

The characters in the book were PERFECT! They were perfectly portrayed and their chemistry was spot-on! I really wanted to dislike Lynkin, but I just couldn't. How could you not?

I thought the whole idea of being kidnapped then falling for your captor would be cliche', but it was much more than that. Both Sage and Lynkin learned a lot about themselves and each other and the people that surrounded them. Mask
She's a Lip Biter
Sep 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Lynkin thinks he has lost everything and thinks his only option to get the money he needs to help his Mum is to kidnap the daughter of his former Boss and person responsible for his circumstances.

Sage has everything in life she could ever want and says she's happy, but is she? Captured and held by Lynkin, she starts to see things differently, especially after the demands for her release are not met.

What will happen to Sage and Lynkin now the money is off the table and feelings between to two hav
Jacquelyn Ayres
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review to come soon!
I published my first book, From Lies to Promises in 2014. Since then I can't stop the stories from coming. Stories from all different types of genres, New Adult, Young Adult, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy.

I have an obsession with anything people consider odd and I can never get enough knowledge. I have an Associates degree in Business Management and I work full time as an account specialist.

When I'm not wo