Start by marking “O Segredo de Ella e Micha” as Want to Read:
O Segredo de Ella e Micha

O Segredo de Ella e Micha

(The Secret #1)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  67,266 Ratings  ·  3,322 Reviews
Este livro que você vai ler agora arrancou suspiros de uma legião de leitores americanos, entusiasmados com a escrita provocante de Jéssica Sorensen. O segredo de Ella e Micha trata do romance entre dois jovens, mas não é só isso. Os protagonistas vão tecendo, em primeira pessoa, uma trama complexa e ao mesmo tempo simples, que envolve temas delicados como dramas familiare ...more
Published January 2014 by Geração Editorial (first published October 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about O Segredo de Ella e Micha, please sign up.
Yoru I think that depends of your education and the book you've read before ^^
I think that depends of your education and the book you've read before ^^
Mature content just say that they (the heroes) will (probably) have physical 'encounter' ;) (less)

"That's All" Ash
 photo star.jpg

So I’m goin’ to go on the record and say that I didn’t give Jessica Sorensen five stars for this book.

She took them from me.

She took them from me with her absurdly beautiful story, with her heart-arresting characters, and with her words that belong in a jewelry box somewhere.

This author is fucking kickass.

And that’s all there is to say, really.

_____________________________________

photo title.jpg

They grew up together, you know.

Ella and Micha, I mean.

With nothing but a fence that begged to be jumped over betw
Debra
"It was one of the things that made me fall in love with her; the fire, passion, and the need to stick up for the outcasts, even if it meant being an outcast herself."

When Ella ran a away from home eigth months ago, she ran away because she wanted to forget. Forget about the past and everything that happened in the town she grew up in. But when she returns home from college, the walls she tried to built up around her heart slowly begin to fall apart when she's reunited with her best friend
KAS
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
YA Goodness!!

This is the first full-length book of the Ella and Micha saga. I enjoyed the novella so much and totally fell in love with these two love birds. I am enjoying taking their journey with them.

Childhood best friends, Micha fell in love with her at age fifteen and has been waiting three years for Ella to catch up.

She challenges me, pushes me, and pisses me off, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I don’t want to give any of the storyline away, but suffice it to say, this one kept m
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
*** NEW COVER ALERT *** This book will be rereleased in March with this new cover.

“…when it all comes down to it, it’s just me and her against the world. Always has been.”

A beautiful friends to lovers story about a girl from a broken home and the bad boy who made her feel loved and safe again.

Ella and Micha came from a life of broken homes and bad neighbourhoods but ever since childhood, they have been there for each other – the best of friends. As they grew up, Micha wanted more
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Oct 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Read w/my Smut Monday Girls, so them, haha
Recommended to Stacia (the 2010 club) by: Anna
The scream that shatters my mouth could shatter the world's happiness into a thousand pieces. But the silence that follows it is enough to dissolve it completely.

3.5 stars. With a review opener like that, you'd think I was about to delve right into talking about how crazy this book was, or how shocking the secret was.

Picture me doing that noise when you've hit a whammy...that wauh, wauh, wauh, noise. This book had a few secrets, but nothing really smacked me in the face.

However, I did enjo
Richa
Dec 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ever wondered what would life be like if you could run away and be someone else? Go to a place where no one knows you and have a brand new beginning?? Who would you be then?? Ever thought about it??

But is it really that easy to leave your past behind? Is it possible to be ever completely free from it?? To forget everything about it and those who were in it???

Meet Ella May Daniels, a girl who tried to run away from her past, who thought she could leave everything and everyone behind and becom
Kristen
3 1/2 to 4 Stars

description

Overall, I enjoyed reading this book. The heroine's martyr-ism drove me crazy at time, but the awesomeness of the hero more than made up for it. Jessica Sorensen has a talent for emo storytelling that's as hopeful and sweet as it is depressing. There's a sequel but the "happy for now ending" left me more than satisfied. If you enjoy the new adult genre and don't mind an overabundance of angst and drama that surprisingly will also put a smile on your face while making you swoon,
Karolina
" We've been friends since we were kids..."

Photobucket

"...it’s just me and her against the world..."

Photobucket

" But life changes, people change..."

Photobucket

Still..."He's been looking for you for past eight months."
"I don't care what you say this boy is in love with you."

Photobucket

"Micha saw too much of me and it scared me to let him all the way in..."

[image error]

But in the end..."when I thought I'd lost him it opened my heart and freed what I'd buried deep inside me..."

Photobucket

"They'll never really know what it took to get here. How ma
~ Becs ~
“I love you, Ella May and nothing will ever change that. You can push me away—run away—and I will still love you.”

This is such a sweet ‘new adult’ style romance between two friends, Ella and Micha, who have known each other forever, growing up together. They both come from dysfunctional families – Micha’s Dad ran out on them when he was 6 and Ella’s Dad is an alcoholic and her mother suffers from bipolar disorder with delusions of grandeur.

Just as Ella and Micha were about to take their relation
♥Rachel♥
Oct 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

The Secret of Ella and Micha was a romance full of SMOKING hot chemistry from years of pent up attraction. The best kind of romance, in my book, is one that starts from years of friendship and grows into so much more. *sigh*

After a night that scared her to the core, Ella Daniels picked up and left her hometown without a word to any of her friends. She doesn’t even tell her best friend, Micha, she just picks up and leaves. Ella has to return home after eight months hiding out at college, because
Mariella
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I read this book because I loved "The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden", which was perfect to me. I liked the plot, I loved the heroine & her friend(s), and her love interest quickly became mine, too. Plus, the love scenes were incredibly sexy.
But with this book, I was disappointed. The whole plot seemed ridicuous to me. I was always waiting for Ella to just stop stretching things out unneedlessly. And even though I knew that something terrible had happened to Ella in the past, it didn't mak
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Aug 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
“There’s a darkness inside my chest, like the devil hidden inside me is about to make a grand appearance.”

This is the story of two young people, Micha and Ella, inseparable since childhood, daredevils at heart, ‘soul mates’ from the get go. One tragic event in Ella’s life changes everything - she loses herself in her pain, drowning in guilt and regret, and she does the only thing she can think of before her mind shatters completely - she runs away. She runs away from everything and everyone
Ari
Apr 11, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: n-a, annoyed-me

People should have real plots in their minds before starting to write a book.
Seriously!

In fact they should read about 100 books in the same genre before coming up with a new story because they tend to do the same mistakes (and maybe they could learn from the others) and these stories tend to blend in with each other so that it would be funny if it weren't so annoying - really, there always seem to be two characters with broken lives (a tragedy in one's life is a must) that can't possibly be tog
Chloe
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this in one sitting, really enjoyed it!
Sandra
"Micha, this is who I have to be otherwise I can't breathe. Please just leave it alone. That dame fire might exist, but I want it gone." I spin my back to him, praying he'll listen to me for once, because if he keeps it up, sooner or later I won't be able to resist. But Micha has never backed down on a challenge in his life."

The Secret of Ella and Micha was a beautiful and touching read about forgiveness, moving on, and love. About a girl who lost herself on the way of grief and blame, and a b
Annie Brewer
Sep 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awwwwwwwwww that was beautiful. The ending was perfect....and I just loved this book so much!!!! Ella, Micha, Lila and Ethan were all great characters. I can not wait to continue with the next book!!! It truly had my heart soaring with joy, love and a lot of heart pounding....holy crap-the sexual tension was Hot hot hot!!!!!!

"Suddenly, I get a little nervous. This is the first time I've ever been with someone I've cared about and it's going to be different." -Micha

First of all, I love that cove
Nina Life of a Bookworm
Da vam priznam, nije mi bilo u planu tako uskoro čitati ovu knjigu. Bila je jedna od onih koje su se činile zanimljivom, kupila je i stavila na policu da pričeka jedan od onih dana kada će mi se čitati. I onda mi je prije kojih tjedan dana moja sekica poslala poruku u kojoj mi oduševljeno objašnjava kako je knjiga super i da je moram što prije pročitati. Pošto je knjiga koju sam tada čitala bila totalni fijasko, trebalo mi je nešto u što sam vjerovala da će mi biti dobro i brzo štovo da mi se mo ...more
Christy
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read. Made me a little emotional at times, but I really liked it.
Ella and Micha have been best friends for a long time. Something huge happens in Ella's life and for the last 8 months she has essentially changed most things about her; her look attitude etc. Not only that, but no one really knows where she is including Micha. When she finally comes home from school after this 8 months we meet Micha -swoon... and holy hell that lip ring ;) Loved how their story came together and I really
Maja (The Nocturnal Library)
To repeat what I tweeted while I was halfway through this book – All this angst and not a single blueberry muffin in sight! Life can be so unfair sometimes.

Honestly, this book oozes angst, and while I know there are many readers who enjoy just that (proven by the very fact that this book is a New York Times bestseller), I’m not a fan myself. However, that’s not to say that I didn’t enjoy this book – I did. I just thought it was pushed a bit too far at times.

Ella and Micha have been best friend
La-Lionne
Meet my Micha. He looks and acts like a bad boy, but he is actually a very gentle soul. Yes, he have done some serious sleeping around back in a day and yes, he does illegal street car racing. His parents did screwed up his life, but he is trying to put that behind him and clean up his act. Plus, he is very sweet and gentle with Ella, that's why I forgive him :).

description

Meet his baby, Chevy Chevelle. He and Ella have had some hot make out sessions in this car, on every surface of it! (Ella, you lucky bi
Nina
Dec 26, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2017
I definitely enjoyed this book even though it was kinda slow and the “shocking” things that happened towards the end were really predictable! But it was still a cute and quick read!
Erin
Sep 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Pushing the Limits
WOW!! Holy hot tension with a smokin' bad boy!! I dove into this story the night it started popping up on GR, and my heart is still racing from the chemistry between these characters!! Secret is a heart-wrenching, captivating, sexy thrill ride of a romance story that grips you to the last page, and I just LOVED it!

First of I am head-over-heels for Micah!!! He embodied all of my favorite bad-boy qualities, being the gorgeous trouble-making daredevil with the heart of gold and mind in the gutter!!
Wanderlust
Cover & Title - 5 out of 5
Favorite Lines - "It's what's buried deep inside that frightens me because it's broken, like a shattered mirror." & "Micha, this is who i have to be otherwise I can't breathe. Please just leave it alone. That damn fire might exist, but i want it gone."
Favorite Character - Elle

They don't know my head is a mess
No, they don't know who I really am
And they don't know what
I've been through like you do
And I was made for you...

Oh god i LOVED this book.
It was heartbre
Amy (BW)
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Yep, totally needed one of these ^^ when I was done reading this book! What an incredibly, beautifully written story. It was one I had NO intentions of reading this weekend, and I am so glad I picked it up this morning at the insistance of the TBBB! :o) (Thanks, girls!) I can't believe I wasn't going to read this one over some stupid hang up I have over upside-down kisses like in the Spiderman Movie. Dumb! Yep, took one look at the cover and said...Nope! Big mistake! So glad I read it.

Ella's l
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Ella and Micha are just the cutest!! Meant for each other, to hold the other when one falls, to love and care. They share such a beautiful relationship and a special bond. I love how much he loves and cares for her, its heart warming.
description

They way the author talks about Ella's eyes! WOAH (y)
And Micha's lip piercing, holy hell I want to suck on it too.
The sexual tension of the book is AMAZING.. I was literally yelling 'DO HIM ELLA' at my laptop screen hehehe

Some reviews have compared this book to Push
Heather

Finally a good book!

Oh how I loved this book. It is a young adult book about a boy and a girl who have know each other forever... and discover each other again. What a ride!

They both have battle scars. Ella has been dealing with the loss of her mother. Micha is dealing with his father's abandonment. Ella wants to run from everyone and everything she has ever know and start over. There is just one problem, Micha is not ready to let her go.

Oh how I love a bad boy. Add in a wonderful lip ring tha
Camila, the opinionated Catruler
As GD would say, I liked it. It wasn't ok, and I didn't really like it. I just liked it, as one does an average chocolate because you can't eat the imported ones every day.

And I'm going to read the next one because who can deny chocolate? Even if it's milk chocolate that's been kept in the refrigerator for more than an hour.
Navessa
Mar 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the first NA books I read. I refuse to re-read it because I'm terrified that everything will seem tropey now. I'm letting the magic of the past stay where it is.
Sandra
Nov 26, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REACTION AFTER READING THE BOOK:

I had to calm myself down before I was able to make a review for this book.
It got me so hyped, absorbed and addicted.
Micha got me wild and sooo ready toooo… do something dirty DANCE!

funny gifs

RAWWRRRRR!

If you are ready to read about some steamy unbelievably sexy scenes like this

[image error]
GIFSoup

Then I recommend you get your hands on this unbelievably sexually stimulating book!
Okay so let’s get down to the review.

THE GIST:

Ella has always had this wild streak in her. Th
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 12, 2013
Genre: New Adult Romance

I have had this book sitting on my kindle since it was published and haven't gotten around to reading it until now. For the most part, I thought this was a nice new adult romance. It's a friends to lovers that spans many years in the making. Both characters- Ella and Micha- have some flaws though and things from their past that continue to haunt them in the present so the build up to the romance is pretty angsty. It takes them a while to
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret #1) by Jessica Sorensen - GBR - Starting July 29th 2018 17 39 Aug 09, 2018 11:28PM
HMSA Summer Reading: Book Review: The Secret of Ella and Micha 2 1 Aug 23, 2016 11:17PM