Start by marking “Harley Quinn (2013- ) #1” as Want to Read:
Harley Quinn (2013- ) #1

Harley Quinn (2013- ) #1

(Harley Quinn (2013) (Single Issues) #1)

Harley is set to begin her new life, but she needs a job first. Enter the Coney Island Roller Derby! It’s game time as Harley sets out to destroy her competition—literally.
Published by DC Comics (first published December 18th 2013)

Start your review of Harley Quinn (2013- ) #1
Eli
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Received in a Comixology bundle that came with my advanced ticket for Suicide Squad

This. This! THIS is what I want Harley Quinn to be. In this, she's not under the Joker's thumb anymore. She is out on her own, doing her anti-hero thing. I like that she's a little reminiscent of Deadpool. Because I love her character and I don't necessarily want her to be a horrible person/fantastic villain. I would love to continue this series. It was more enjoyable than any Deadpool issues that I can recall.

Lucas74
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun adult look at Harley

I liked the groundhog, very witty... I love Harley's outfits, sorry, I'm just a guy lol. Interested to read the rest
Kristin
Oct 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-comics
Harley Quinn sounds like one of those characters I should end up liking, but… I think she's too complex to understand in a single issue. Plus, I'm more of a Marvel girl than a DC one. So… maybe I'll read a trade at some point. This was an intriguing introduction. It didn't tell me everything I wanted to know, but it didn't repel me either!
Mandy
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comic-books
I was stuck in a reading funk and decided to give a comic a shot. Little did I know I would become a huge fan of Harley Quinn that I have been devouring all her comics. I love the art and the stories paint her in a light I never expected. I have enjoyed every installment so far and looking forward to reading them all. Highly recommend she's quickly become my favorite DC character.
Christina
Harley just makes me so happy. The fact that she's doing roller blading is cool.
Lauren Bujorian
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this collection. I love this new story line so much. Harley & Ivy are forever my favorite.
Steven Shinder
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun slice of life issue for Harley Quinn. Really sets the tone for the series.
Benjamin
There is a reason for people to hate the new 52, DC needs to stick to the basics of the storylines.
Nadine Johansen
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The first volume in the comic series, and Harley Quinn is as crazy as I expected. Even more one can say...
Amy
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5* can't wait to read the next one
Freak From Gotham
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the first graphic novels I picked up. It has amazingly bold and unique characters and I think everyone should give it a try.
Frances
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yay, Strong Independent Harley kicking butt!
Everyone gets by with a little help from their friends, Harley takes over her new space with old friends and few new ones.
Great Art work!!! Loved it!!!
Harley
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Coney Island was a great place to shoot this comic, story line is great art is even better
Liberty
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: heroes
Hilarious as always
Aislinn Hoerricks
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
this was cool. it is a side of harley you don't really get to see. loved it :)
Kirra
Jan 24, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading a few Suicide Squad comics I was interested in reading this solo Harley Quinn series, Hot in The City. The story starts pretty cool with Harley and Mr J broke up (but for how long?) and Harley moving what little possession she still has (after he blew her storage up with everything she loved in it) to her new home.

She quickly finds out that this home has plenty of strings attached with her having to look after the place, collect rent from tenants and make up about $6000 in her own
Alicia Balliett
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've known about Harley Quinn for a long time but never took interest in her until after I saw the Suicide Squad move. Ugh! I wish read this when it first came out! I loved reading it.
Her saving the dog made me love her even more!
Ashley
First off: I LOVE Harley Quinn. She has been a favorite of mine since my childhood and I do prefer the old look. I like the hair nowadays that is half red/half black but I just don't love the new suits that she has in comics, games and movies.
I was quite disappointed by this. The art is fine, good detailing and bright colors but I don't like the over-the-top action drawings. Harley riding her bike with all that stuff packed on the back, etc. It is campy but not in a good way.
The story line is
Isabella
Sep 21, 2015 rated it liked it
There's only one thing that bothers me: why would one of her ex-patients die and leave all their belongings to their ex-psychiatrist who became a supervillain???

It is even said in issue #0 that the patient was from Arkham Asylum, so... it was probably one of the craziest motherfuckers in Gotham. So I suppose they took a liking to Dr Quinzel and all, but still: why would they leave a condo to their doctor????

I know that Harley needed a new place to stay but this smells like lazy writing to me.
Travis Brantner
Dec 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent start

I've always liked harley Quinn so I was anxious to see how this would turn out. I have to say up want to check the rest of the series out now. Not only is there harley but roller jam which is always fascinating to watch.
Lexi
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Want to read another
Nicole
Aug 23, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
I loved the art. It was a bit like Harley Quinn and poison ivy set up an animal shelter . Not what I was expecting but I will give other issues a shot .
Arthur
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Harley on here own in a series is awesome keep up the great work for all the fans at home.
Nicole Lamberson
Good Read

I love Harley Quinn and it was really fun to read a little "episode" of her life. Very fun indeed.
Elizabeth ☠
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5/5.
harley quinn x poison ivy + puppies A+

Harley Quinn New 52 #2
Amanda Hess
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

Love Harley Quinn recently wanna learn more about her character and how she became Harley Quinn. Hope you like it also.
Jessica
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute.

What you expect from Ms. Quinzel. Fun and different makes for an interesting read and enjoyable for the fact Harley is on her own atm.
Shelle Pennington
Nov 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yay!!!

It has a dachshund in the story. Pretty much means the story is award winning in my humble opinion. Yay!!!
Rebecca Timberlake
I could say a whole lot that doesn't quite get to the point. Instead I'll say the main point- It's freaking Harley Quinn, y'all.
Anne
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn is amazing I love this Comic please buy it cause it is worth buying. I am a fan of Harley and if u are too then buy the book that's advice
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Combine/create series 5 27 Oct 11, 2014 10:28PM

• Batman: Harley Quinn #1
  • Spawn #300
  • Harley Quinn, Volume 2: Joker Loves Harley
  • House of Secrets (1956-1978) #92: Facsimile Edition (2019)
  • Harley Quinn: Mad Love
  • The Joker (1975-) #1
  • Action Comics (2016-) #1015
  • Titans: Burning Rage (2019-) #2
  • Absolute Carnage (2019) #3 (of 5)
  • History of the Marvel Universe (2019) #3 (of 6)
  • Joker: Year of the Villain (2019-) #1 (DC's Year of the Villain (2019-))
  • Batman (2016-) #80
  • Secrets of Sinister House (2019-) #1
  • Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity (2019-) #1
  • DCeased (2019-) #5
  • Batman (2016-) #79 (variant cover)
  • Event Leviathan (2019-) #5
  • Under The Moon: A Catwoman Tale
Amanda Conner started out in comics working small projects for Marvel and Archie while working as an illustrator for New York ad agencies Kornhauser and Calene and Kidvertisers. working a number of launches and campaigns such as Arm & Hammer, PlaySchool and Nickelodeon.

However, loving comic books and cartooning the most, Amanda found herself working for Marvel on their Barbie line (much of

Harley Quinn (2013) (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Harley Quinn (2013- ) #0