Start by marking “Nightbloom (Nightwing, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nightbloom (Nightwing, #3)

Nightbloom

(Nightwing #3)

Rerelease of updated version coming 10/8/18.

The love between a human and a Morgon, the dragon-hybrid race, tempts fate once more…

All her life, Ella Barrow has allowed others to make her decisions. Forced to stifle her artistic talents and stay in a loveless relationship with Clayton Kerrington, the man her mother believes to be her perfect match, Ella’s life may be safe—bu
Published September 1st 2015 by Lyrical Press

To ask other readers questions about Nightbloom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightbloom

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
“I see a world sun-bright
From my place in darkest night
No eyes seek me here
I am
Unseen”

Nightbloom is book three in the Nightwing series by Juliette Cross. This is a re-read for me of this series. Juliette is re-releasing the series. Each book is basically the same with some additional content added and new covers. Since it’s been four years since the first time I read this series, though, it’s like reading it for the first time. I’m going to leave my review the same. What I originally said says
Alp
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5

Wow, what a lovely book!

This is the third installment in Nightwing series and the author didn’t disappoint me. I was pleasantly surprised at how gripping this novella was. The story started off cute and funny, and it moved along at a nice pace. The two main characters were likable and well-developed.

Ella is an interesting character. She was pretty naïve and sheltered growing up. She’s a good daughter, doing everything her parents told her to do, being whoever they expected her to be, or eve
Claire Robinson
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "Hold on... I’m taking you for a ride." Stars!

The third book in the Nightwing series, gives us Paxon and Elle’s story. One confident and outgoing, the other acquiescent and a little introverted.

I started Nightbloom with a little trepidation, you see Elle is in a relationship with a man, and Paxon is not that man.

"I will protect and care for you until my dying breath...I’m going to make you mine in every way."

I am not a fan of love triangles in general, but luckily the author made Clayton (th
Nicola
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Stars

Overall review of the series on book one, Soulfire, HERE (no spoilers)

description ...you are the only woman who will ever share my bathtub.”

description

description
Dianne
We’ve all had that friend who has the J.E.R.K. for a boyfriend. Ella was that friend and Clayton was that jerk, the one her mother thought was perfect, the one her mother knew was NOT a Morgon. When Clayton proves beyond a doubt that he is NOT the man for Ella, she finds herself captivated by the hot, dominant Morgon, Paxon. And let the fireworks begin!

Juliette Cross’ NIGHTBLOOM is a quick, bright and passionate love story that is sizzling with real romance as Jaxon shows Ella what caring is all
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
I think these two are my favorite of the Nightwing series thus far! He is all kinds of alpha male and she… well she has a sweetness that just cries for an alpha to love her.

She being Ella and he being Paxon, they heat up each other’s worlds in the most delicious ways. But can Ella let go of her “perfect ” boyfriend in society’s eyes and keep the one that is perfect in hers?

Oh, so much drama and sexy goodness abounds in Nightbloom. I truly loved both of these guys and I didn’t put it down ‘til t
Robin (Bridge Four)
There are a few things I really like about this series:

- The World. I love the idea of dragon/human hybrid people and how the world around them would be built to accommodate a culture of flying beings living with those who don’t.

- The culture and lore of the Morgon. Heartbound and Soulfire are such great ways to write about the mating bond between the Dragons and their mates. Even though there is something similar in other books I’ve read with mate bonds I still love the way this one is pres
Carvanz
Timid Ella lives with her parents, has been taught to fear all Morgon men and is so completely tired of being afraid. When she meets Paxon at a sporting event she finds herself in the middle of a situation she never anticipated. Now he’s all she can think about and that’s not how this should work.

I loved Paxon and his constant patience with Ella as she struggled to find who she was and step into the role of herself instead of allowing her fears to rule her. Along the way is some boyfriend drama
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
www.melissa413readsalot.blogspot.com

OMG! This book is freaking awesome! I haven't even read the first two yet, but I am going to for sure! This is the 3rd book in the series, but it's great as a stand alone.

I wanted to step into my little paranormal fantasy romance world with a hot new group to add to my collection! :) I have never read a romance that had dragon/men characters before and let me tell you it's HOT! Hmmmm, literally.. they blow fire when they are in the fighting ring, but I didn't
ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover)
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I cannot say enough about this book and how much I enjoyed it from the first page to the last. Paxon was engaging and tough, yet tender in all the right moments. I literally couldn't put it down. Noone will be dissappointed in this series. You will be quickly swept away into a wonderful realm of new cultures, intrigue, magic and yes lust as well as love.

Ella

Paxon
Kelly
LOVED...It! What a great addition to the series. This series is easily becoming one of my favorites. Love how the author writes. She does such a great job weaving a story together.

Loved Ella. Loved Paxon. Loved their connection. Loved how it got there. Nothing pissed me off. I wished Clayton would of got beat up some more. Maybe seriously wounded. Now I cant WAIT till there is more. Seriously though if you haven't read this series you NEED too.
Sylvia
Nightbloom is another fantastic instalment that is set amongst the beautiful backdrop of cities filled with dragon-hybrids and humans who either love them or fear them.

It's centred around Paxon Nightwing and Ella Barrow. The attraction between Paxon and Ella is undeniably sizzling, yet there is a sublime tenderness that absolutely tugged at my heart. It wasn't just all heat and passion, but a gentleness that felt like a softly spoken whisper against your ear. Like delicate brushstrokes against
Kristal Kitap
Tam tamına koca bi klişeydi. Bangır bangır bağırıyordu. 😂 Ama seriyi sevimli kılan da buydu. Ben severim bu tip klanlı, fantastik yaratıklı aşk romanlarını. Yine Dex'den çıkan Karahançer Kardeşliğini de klişeliğinden dolayı seviyorum mesela. 😂 Bu tip hikayeler tamamen özel ilgi gerektiriyor. Yani herkesin yakaşına yapışıp okuyun dersem "Deli mi, ne?" dersiniz. ajdkakfkd O yüzden sadece merak edenler baksın seriye. Ama lütfen ve lütfen klişeliğin alasını ve aşırı basit bi kurgu okuyacağınızı unut ...more
Beth
Nightbloom is a sensual, short, novella length story that absolutely left me wanting more.

Can Ella jump that racial divide when a deeply ingrained scars that fester fresh in her family’s mind?

Ella’s mom has wounds that never healed, wounds created by a Morgan. When Ella finds her perfect mate in the Morgan Paxon, Ella must decide if forever love is worth losing her family.

Strong, passionate and intense, Cross once again brings us a marvelous winged dragon hybrid romance. There is something about
Julie Reece
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I typically read YA, but I loved this story so much, I can't wait for everyone (who reads adult romance, of course) to read it! Though this is my least favorite cover of the series (the hero looks nothing like this dude!) Paxon is far and away my favorite Morgan. And I enjoyed the way Ella figures out who she is and comes into her own—with a little help from Paxon. Juliette Cross is a master at building and crafting all the feels. *sigh* Recommend!
Somia
5 HAPPY STARS

I really liked this book, this may be book 3 in the series, but it’s by far my favourite. I loved the growth we see when it comes to Ella, from quiet and introverted she opens up beautifully in this book. Ella has always been a dutiful daughter, a loyal friend, often quiet when she wishes to do something else. But by the end of the book she sheds her veil and asserts herself as she has never done so before.

Paxon sees in Ella something no one else sees. Paxon also knows that Ella is
Suzanne
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved all 3 books in the Nightwing series equally!

Ella lives with her parents and has been taught to fear and stay away from all Morgon men. When she meets Paxon, there is such a pull that she needs to figure this out for herself instead of blindly listening to her mother's warnings.

At the beginning of the story, Ella is dating a man who has her parents full approval but thankfully she recognizes that he isn't the one for her plus he doesn't seem to really want her beyond the status of her la
Rhenna Morgan
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I first found Juliette's work via her Vessel Trilogy and absolutely ripped through the first two. (I'm saving the third for a quiet weekend so I'm not interrupted.) Well, I found out she had another new release coming out 9/1/15 for the last in her Nightwing series and had advance copies available, so I jumped at the chance--and flat out CONSUMED it in one day.

If you haven't tried this series yet and are hesitant to jump in the middle or at the end, don't be. I had absolutely no issues "catching
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
Bir kapak ancak içeriği ile bu kadar alakasız olabilir.Ben melek beklerken ejderha çıktı bunlar.İlk iki hikayeyi cidden sevdim.Biraz daha uzun ve ayrıntılı olsaydı güzel bir seri çıkabilirmiş.Üçüncü hikaye ise ortalamaydı.
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Oct. 2018: Reread the re-release of Nightbloom and loved it!! I felt we got a better understand of Paxon in this re-release. I don't remember visiting his home, but I loved it. Ella is the good girl and she still was, but I felt this time around she was a little to good, if that can be a thing. Really nothing new. I adored Nightwing and my views and rating haven't changed. A fabulous series to read; especially if you are a dragon fan.

~ 4.5 Nightbloom Stars ~

Nightbloom is book three in the Nig
Jonel
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Once again Cross takes to the pages of her novel with an enchanting, magical story that I won’t ever forget. Her dynamic storytelling allowed me to picture each and every aspect of this novel in a way that defies logic. I felt as if I lived it alongside the characters. The plot was unique, fast paced, and exciting. The twists and turns kept me on my toes throughout.

The Morgon world is a complexly multifaceted place, complete with a history, mythology, and geography of its own. Cross has created
Claudia
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
First of all, I have to say, I loved all the books by Juliette Cross in this series so far, so my expectations where quite high ... but Juliette Cross did it again and although this is a novella (and I normally hate novellas) I was captivated by this book and especially Paxton.

Ella best friend with Jessen and Sorcha and we have seen her in the previous books - she is very timid in her appearance and hids herself well behind a very conformed facade. Her boyfriend is exactly as society would expec
Iris (Paranormal Cravings Book Reviews)
Nightbloom (Nightwing #3) by Juliette Cross is an amazing read and a recommadation for the readers of the Nightwing Series. There is some strong worldbuilding. I love the idea of dragon/human hybrid people and how the world around them would be built to accommodate a culture of these flying hot hybrids and the romantic relation that has a red thread through the story with the recurrence of the characters from the previous installments. They are just like the main characters great characters to r ...more
Lin Cunningham
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this final part of the Nightwing series with Paxon Nightwing & the third of the friends with timid Ella. I did wonder how this book would be as Ella didn’t seem to have the same strengths as the first two plus Paxon was a bit of a “player” in the earlier books.
Ella was a great surprise & I found myself routing for her to show her true feelings. Paxon also was not what I expected which all made for a great read.
This is the third in the series & could be read as a stand alone b
Dena Garson
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
3 for 3!

I loved all three of these books!
Ella was the last of the 3 friends to find her mate. And Paxon was a good match to her. I loved her hidden artistic side. And I am glad she did finally fine/show her inner strength.
These Morgon men are seeeexy!
Glad to see the series will continue too. More Morgons to explore!!! Yay!
Amber Garr
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lucky enough to beta read - excellent! More detailed review to come.
Rebekah
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
:( I want a Morgon! Beta read of spectacular proportions, review to come :D
Kahea
Rating: 5 Stars

My rating didn’t change and after reading my original review it really does sum up how much I adored Nightbloom the first time I read it as well as this time and this one is still my favorite of the three. Watching Ella break out of her shell was a lot fun and Pax was just alpha AF goodness. And the two of them together just fit. They had a flow to them, even when there was a bit of awkwardness tossed into the mix, that made their journey fun to experience.

If you want the full m
Kahea
#lovemesomeMorgonKind

Yup. I hashtagged that bitch. That’s how much I adore this series. I love the world that Ms. Cross has built, the history of how the Morgons came to be and the characters (at least the good ones) that inhabit it, hell I want to find a way to move there and find myself a Morgon male. And true to form, as soon as I started to read the prologue I fell down the rabbit hole instantly and didn’t want to be pulled out.

Nightbloom is the third and final book in the Nightwing series (
Goodreads Librari...: Nightbloom Official Cover 3 15 Jan 13, 2015 06:14PM
  • Out of the Shadows (Shadowlands, #1)
  • Blood of the Sorcerer  (The Kingdom Chronicles #2)
  • Guardian of Time (Shardwell, #2)
  • Valentine (Valentine, #1)
  • The Stone Guardian
  • When Silver Moons Rise (Lost Immortals, #2)
  • The Darkest Frost, Vol. 2 (The Darkest Frost, #2)
  • Mea Culpa (Requiem #1.5)
  • At First Sight  (Timber Wolves, #3.5)
  • Ruined (The Eternal Balance, #1)
  • Mayan Blood (The Stone Legacy, #1)
  • The Voyeur Next Door
  • Entangled
  • Obtained (Obtained, #1)
  • Fall with Me
  • Candra's Freedom (The Golden Key Chronicles #2)
  • Taking Back Forever (The Kindrily, #2)
JULIETTE is a multi-published author of paranormal and fantasy romance & the co-host of the podcast, Smart Women Read Romance. She is represented by Rachel Brooks at BookEnds Literary Agency. She is a native of Louisiana where she lives with her husband, four kids, black lab named Kona, and two kitties, Pumpkin and Betty.

If you care to join her private reader group for insider exclusives and

Nightwing (3 books)
  • Soulfire (Nightwing, #1)
  • Windburn (Nightwing, #2)