Start by marking “Keep Me (Grayson Sibling, #1)” as Want to Read:
Keep Me (Grayson Sibling, #1)

Keep Me (Grayson Sibling #1)

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,051 Ratings  ·  249 Reviews
Sexy, tatted up, underwear model Marcus Grayson is every girl’s dream—or more likely worst nightmare. He’s a player, a self-proclaimed bachelor for life, and he’s got no problem living up to his man-whore status. But when his older sister’s friend comes back from the past, he may just have the chance to turn some of his adolescent fantasies into reality.

Tessa Bradley is a
Published January 25th 2014 by Faith Andrews

To ask other readers questions about Keep Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keep Me

Jen
3.25 but I'm Rounding Way the Hell Up Stars

I'm going short and sweet with this review because I'm waaaaaay behind on my ARC reviews and something's gotta give!

I loved the first 25% of the book. Marcus might be a first class man whore, but he's a funny as shit man whore and he can definitely bring the snarky banter. Tessa and Marcus had a cute early history together and I loved the attraction between the two.

Somewhere around the 30% mark this book started to get slow. It's still a well written
✿kawehi.reviews
Keep Me just couldn't 'keep me' interested. No pun intended. From the: characters, to their situations, to the unnecessary drama, and Marcus+Tessa falling in love... everything just didn't really mesh for me.

Tessa is a very good mother but I didn't like how getting involved with Marcus made her. She pretty much acted like a lovestruck teenager who acted irrationally around her new love interest and it annoyed me.

And Marcus, how can a seasoned manwhore go from screwing every woman left to right
Louise Ramsey
Jan 31, 2014 Louise Ramsey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, blog-arcs
My Review-

***ARC RECEIVED FOR HONEST REVIEW***

Now if this isnt an opening line I dont know what is.......

I, Marcus Grayson, am a man-whore. How did I know this?

“Marcus M. Grayson, you’re a man-whore!”

See what I mean?

Set in a dual POV this book tells of Tessa and Marcus in an amazing friends to lovers story.

Tessa has recently come back to her home town after the breakdown of her marriage. With her she brings her adorable little baby boy Luca and she is determined to make a fresh start away fro
Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog
Jan 29, 2014 Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with a man today. Story of my life right?!!! But this time, he had my heart stopping, full on sweating, insane with lust. This man is a freakin underwear model with looks and lines that will melt your panties off!! He is Marcus OMG. I. LOVE. YOU. Grayson!!! I could just kiss Faith Andrews for creating him. She is an author to watch!!! I loved Man of My Dreams and she did not disappoint with her second novel.

marcus reviewMarus Grayson is your typical man-whore. All women, all the time. He like
Lydia H
Jan 25, 2014 Lydia H rated it it was amazing
“I’ve wanted you for as long as I can remember. I finally got you and now…I want to keep you.” I placed my hand over her heart, tapping a finger to show my intentions. “And I want you to keep me here. Please, baby, keep me. I love you…” – Marcus

Oh my goodness. This guy made me swoon…a lot! Marcus Grayson was a hot and cocky, tattooed bad boy with an attitude to boot. Far from being a saint, let me tell you, but he sure had a heart of gold. Being unattached and single was all he wanted...unti
Lustful Literature
Apr 17, 2014 Lustful Literature rated it really liked it
**TARA'S REVIEW**

*4.5 Hot and Steamy Stars*

Tessa Bradley is a divorced single mom, who takes no bullshit from anyone... After leaving her abusive ex-husband, Tessa is not looking to get into any sort of relationship. When she runs into her friend Riley's brother during a chance meeting, life as Tessa knew it, is all about to change.

Marcus Grayson is a sexy model with killer grey eyes, he is super hot and he knows it. Being the playboy that he is, he knows he can land any girl he goes for, includ
Scott-robert Shenkman
Feb 03, 2014 Scott-robert Shenkman rated it it was amazing
50 Shades of Grayson

OK, yes I am blatantly ripping off from that sex book AND an episode of The Vampire Diaries - though in all fairness to TVD, it was Grayson Gilbert and this one have Marcus Grayson. So yes, I own my steal.

I read Ms. Andrews first book “Man of my Dreams”, a story about what constitutes cheating, what kind of cheating is worse, and how to save a marriage that shouldn’t be allowed to fall apart. I was very impressed and enjoyed it a lot.

This is COMPLETELY different, the story of
Alissa Evanson- A is for Alpha B is for Books

I, Marcs Grayson, am a man-whore. How did I know this?

“Marcus M. Grayson, you’re a man-whore!”

See what I mean?

Oh holy mother of man-whores. Marcus is a full blown and self-admitted one night stand king. He is twenty four years old and has never spent the night with a girl more than once. He thinks he is living the dream; life can’t get better than it is right now. He doesn’t understand why people like his best friend Beck would want to settle down and have a committed relationship.

He was not
Cocktails and Books
This book surprised me. With the way the first chapter started, I didn't think there was going to be anyway I was going to like underwear model Marcus Grayson. He was arrogant, cocky and was a complete douche when it came to women. He wielded his dick like it was a sword and he used it to cut a very wide path everywhere he went. But Faith Andrews made like like Marcus. Made me want Marcus to fall (and fall hard) for the girl. Made me jump on the Marcus bandwagon and help him fight to prove his w ...more
Shannon
Loved it! Love the older woman/younger man take, although Tessa wasn't that much older than Marcus. Favorite was reading Marcus' POV and knowing his thoughts and feelings. He's/was a manwhore, but an adorable one at that...how could you not love him? Tessa was sweet, broken, but not needy, you could understand why she was hesitant to just let go and be with Marcus. I'm glad there wasn't a lot of drama between them, though.
It got to the point where I wanted to deck Riley, but she redeemed herself
Reanell Tisdale
Feb 05, 2014 Reanell Tisdale rated it really liked it
4 I Marcus stars!

Tessa just moved back to her hometown with her infant son. She's on her way to work when she stops for a cup of coffee. She hears a familiar voice come up behind and turns around and locks eyes with her best friends from school's younger brother Marcus. Sexy, tatted up model Marcus.

Marcus is a playboy who likes to sleep with his sisters friends and then causes friction with the friendship. Riley(his sister) is against any type of relationship between Marcus and Tessa especially
ItaPixie
Jun 03, 2016 ItaPixie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

I liked this story so much.

The main characters are really likeable and our Hero,Marcus, is also really lickable xD

This is not the usual friends to lover story and neither it is a second chance at love but in a weird and nice way it is both of them and I've really enjoyed it.

Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
Love, Love, LOVED IT!! Marcus was one yummy bad boy that I loved reading about. Such a great book!!
Jen (in her Unicorn Bubble)
Jan 13, 2016 Jen (in her Unicorn Bubble) rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-hot-hot, arcs
Keep Me was a sweet, feel-good read that kept a smile on my face and made my heart race. Although it did delve into issues that were deeper than I had expected, those scenes added an extra layer of depth and intensity. At the end of the book, I closed my kindle feeling happy that I got to stumble into Marcus and Tessa’s world.

I tangled my hands in her now-messy hair, and whispered in her ear, “You. Are. Addicting.” - Marcus

Marcus Grayson is a man-whore. He knows it and revels in the fact that he
Jennifer Noe (The Book Blog)
Feb 04, 2014 Jennifer Noe (The Book Blog) rated it it was amazing
Holy shizz ladies! Keep Me was an adventure. You’ve already read the synopsis, so you know what it’s about. What you don’t know, yet, is how incredibly awesome Marcus really is.

Tess is finally going back to work after having her baby and escaping the wrath of her horrible ex-husband. It’s time for her to get her life back and find herself again. Zack was controlling, belittling and abusive but, that doesn’t even begin to cover what he did to Tess while they were married. With that finally behin
Jill Prand
Apr 26, 2014 Jill Prand rated it it was amazing
Marcus is a man-whore. He'll tell you himself. His sister knows it. He keeps screwing her friends and then they aren't her friends any longer. He just got worse when their mother died four years ago.

Tessa is finally getting her life together after an abusive marriage that left her self-confidence almost non-existent. She's starting a new job and who does she run into? Little Marcus Grayson, her ex BFF's younger brother. The one who followed them around and would shoot spitballs in her hair. God
Tracey Murphy
Nov 30, 2013 Tracey Murphy rated it it was amazing
Keep me is a fantastic book about second chance love with a little bit of a twist. Tessa Bradley is a single mom who just came out of an abusive marriage and is trying to start a new life for her and her son. Marcus Grayson is her best friend's goofy younger brother who grew up to be a devastatingly gorgeous underwear model and all around player. A random meeting has them both feeling a strong connection and not quite knowing what to do about it.

Tessa was a great character. Tough as nails on th
Ruthie Henrick
May 22, 2015 Ruthie Henrick rated it it was amazing
Faith Andrews easily became one of my favorite authors with Man of My Dreams and now she's blown me away with Keep Me. Her writing flows gracefully and effortlessly, sucking me in to the story and not letting me go. Marcus is smokin' HOT, knows it and uses it, but from the day he runs across his sister's friend Tessa at Starbucks, he's one tatted up bad boy on a mission.

Faith does an excellent job of u
Brittany
Dec 11, 2013 Brittany rated it really liked it
**I received an ARC of this title in exchange for an honest review**

After reading Faith's debut novel, Man of My Dreams, and falling in love with her writing, I was excited to get my hands on Keep Me.

This book is a book about second-chance romance...with a fun little twist. Tessa is just coming out of an abusive marriage. She's in the middle of trying to get her life back on track, while juggling the responsibilities that come along with being a newly single parent, when she gets a blast from th
Elisabeth Grace
Oh My. Two Words: Marcus Grayson. *Swoon*

What's not to love about an alpha, tattooed, motorcycle riding, underwear model right?? I was drawn into this book from the get-go. This is a dual POV book, which is my fav, and the author did an awesome job with Marcus' POV. I couldn't get enough of it.

This book had the perfect balance of witty dialogue, steamy scenes and some tear-jerking moments. I liked both the characters individually and together and Marcus' arc throughout the book was set at the pe
Halos Horns
Apr 08, 2014 Halos Horns rated it really liked it
Keep Me by Faith Andrews

4 Hearts

I loved Marcus Grayson. Self-proclaimed man-whore, model and HOT! Unfortunately he has a thing where he likes to hook up with his older sister’s friends and usually ends up ruining their friendship. He really does have a great heart he just needed to find someone to show it to.

Tessa Bradley one of Marcus’s sister’s best friends growing up. Lost contact with his sister during her horrible marriage. Ran into Marcus one day at a coffee shop and the rest was history…
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
Screw the naysayers...
This was my first Faith Andrews read...um...yes, I had the books I just hadn't read them yet...sue me. Well, the jokes on me, I didn't realize what I had been missing. Marcus...underwear model...dirty-talker...manwhore. "Was their anything sexier than a hot, tattooed, muscle-bulging man playing a guitar?" Well, nothing that I can think of, I'm still visualizing that...and the bike f__*ing...brain overload. The smooth dialogue, witty banter, sibling rivalry, cray-zee ex, ado
Dani
Feb 03, 2014 Dani rated it it was amazing
5 STARS.... I haven't wrote a review in awhile but... this book was so great I had to give my opinion on it. you have to read this book. This book has so much to offer... great story... hot, hot, HOT.. did I mention HOT love ;) scenes. Not to mention the stomach dropping *surprise*. The banter of the characters is some of the best I have read. Please read this book!!! Faith Andrews knows how to bring you into the lives of Tessa and Marcus.
Beth
Jul 25, 2014 Beth rated it really liked it
3.75 Underwear Model Stars

I needed more from this one. More connection. More something. More Cowbell. The story wasn't bad. It was a good premise. Just didn't hit it out of the park for me.

Marcus is a sexy underwear model who has a different gal in his bed or up against a wall every night. But not all night. Never all night and never twice. But he's a nice guy. A Man Whore with a Heart.

Aside....And just so you know....putting a picture of an underwear model would have been too easy. Oh what the
Anna
Mar 29, 2014 Anna rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Marcus Grayson is a sexy underwear model who is never with the same woman more than once. His older sister Riley is fed up with losing friends after they sleep with her brother and then get angry when he doesn't want more. Tessa Bradley is raising her young son Luca after escaping an abusive relationship with her ex-husband. She moves back to her home town where she reconnects with her friend Riley, and her now sexy little brother Marcus. Despite her attraction to Marcus, she is smart enough to ...more
Sugar and Spice Book Reviews
Feb 05, 2014 Sugar and Spice Book Reviews rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story, it was cute….no over the top drama, just a nice, sweet, and super sexy read. I loved that it was told from both Tessa and Marcus’s points of views. 4 stars!

“I was content with my whoredom and that I had a new face to wake up to at least three times a week.”

Marcus is a smoking hot underwear model. He is also a manwhore, content with living his life with random hook-ups with different woman. His main problem……hooking up with Riley (his sisters) friends, it’s really starting t
Daina930
Feb 06, 2014 Daina930 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the best books I have read in a long time. Its a must read for 2014 and should be on everyones book list. It made me feel like everyone has a chance to find their happy ever after and for all you know it might be right under you nose. I just have one question for the author, where can I find myself a Marcus Grayson?
Shay
Jan 16, 2014 Shay rated it it was amazing
I just finished Keep Me and I really loved it. Tessa and Marcus are such a cute couple and I was definitely hoping for a happy ending. Marcus is considered a man whore and let me tell you that he really lives up to that name. His main problem is hooking up with Riley (his sisters) friends. Tessa is one of them and she has been going through a lot in her life and she has trust issues. Marcus was also friends with her when they were younger but he has feelings for her that he has never felt so he ...more
Read and Share Book Reviews
Jan 13, 2014 Read and Share Book Reviews rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC of this book for an honest review*

Reviewed by Jennifer

This was an excellent book! Ladies you need to meet Marcus Grayson you will fall head over heels for his man whoring self. The things he says and thinks cracked me up. Marcus is a playboy, he is only in to one night stands or a couple of hour stands and is not interested in anything that would even remotely fall into the relationship category. Then we have Tessa Bradley she is Marcus’s sister’s childhood friend who is a sin
Jessica Figueroa
Jan 20, 2014 Jessica Figueroa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, tours
So here's a clear warning to those who want to give this book a chance: You might want to clear a couple of hours to read this book because once you've started you won't be able to stop. This was such a great book I just couldn't put it down. This is a book about love and second chances. The characters were interesting and I loved that there are two point of views. I loved even the side characters and want to see what was going on with Riley's side and her search for love. I loved how strong Tes ...more
Quick question- please help 4 38 Feb 01, 2014 05:11PM
  • Not Your Hero
  • Draw Me In
  • An Unplanned Life (Unplanned, #2)
  • Illusion
  • Dirty Lines (Blurred Lines, #4)
  • Rotten
  • Collaboration (Backlash, #1)
  • Scarred Beautiful
  • Precious Consequences (Consequences, #1)
  • Be Here Now
  • Pieces for You (For You, #2)
  • Wanting Reed (Break Me, #2)
  • It's Not Over (The Do Over, #2)
  • Layers Peeled (Layers Trilogy, #2)
  • Silver Heart
  • The Scars of Us (The Scars of Us, #1)
  • Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1)
  • Full Circle (Rockin' Country, #3)

Grayson Sibling (2 books)
  • Keep Her (Grayson Sibling, #2)