Start by marking “Fire At Dawn (The Trials of the Clans #1)” as Want to Read:
Fire At Dawn (The Trials of the Clans #1)

Fire At Dawn

(The Trials of the Clans #1)

A story of gripping adventure, filled with paralleling tales of love and hatred, truth and lies, honor and disgrace...an age-old tale of good vs. evil. Read Fire At Dawn and prepare for a sprawling, explosive story of high fantasy, romance and honor that will sweep you up and put you on your own horse in the middle of the battle.
Published January 15th 2014 by Ed Ireland

To ask other readers questions about Fire At Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire At Dawn

Start your review of Fire At Dawn (The Trials of the Clans #1)
Sean
Dec 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
I really liked the sound of this from the blurb, but after Prince Veern met Hellion, I got kind of lost with story and felt it didn't really take me where I wanted to go.

Trista Borgwardt
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I must admit, I have not read many books in this genre and this was an excellent one to read! I found it difficult to put down and it was far more interesting than I had imagined.

This book was an engaging read from the beginning. It opens up to Prince Veern running for his life being chased by Orcs. As he continues on his journey he is taken captive and then rescued by the very clan he was looking for. Hellion's clan and the leader of the free people.

After telling Hellion why his father sent h
C.p. Bialois
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
The story opens with Prince Veern riding to get help for his father against the evil Sage of Dagorath. During his journey to find the Free People and their leader, Hellion, he crosses the path of the vampire clan and learns the history between his father and the surrounding land.

This was an enjoyable read as the story and character progression was great. I cheered for Hellion and his family when they struggled against the forces of evil and felt for them when their history is told to Veern.

I fe
Ed Ireland
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Fire At Dawn is my book so this isn't a review. Instead, it's more of a "get acquainted" post. Fire At Dawn is the first book in the Trials of the Clans trilogy. It introduces the world to Hellion and Fire, leaders of the Clans. The story of their love for each other and family sets the basis for the complex attack by their oldest enemy.
When a traitor brings word of a dark secret Hellion has, the evil Sage sets her plan in motion. But first, she must draw Hellion out, making him assemble the cla
Boyko Ovcharov
Fringe Fiction: Start the series FREE! 1 11 Apr 15, 2015 06:49AM
Goodreads Authors...: Start the series FREE! 1 16 Apr 15, 2015 06:26AM
Book Giveaways: Start the series FREE! 1 15 Apr 15, 2015 06:24AM
Free Books, .99, ...: Start the series FREE! 1 31 Jan 15, 2015 06:18AM
TMB Book Reviews: Fire At Dawn: Chronicles of the Free People Book One by Ed Ireland 3 5 Jul 26, 2014 01:05PM
GOOD REVIEWS: Seeking reviews for a different fantasy novel 5 16 May 04, 2014 04:48PM
AUTHOR BIO

Ed Ireland was born in Philadelphia on September 29, 1954. In January of 1955, the hospital he was born in was torn down. Presumably, they didn’t want anything like that happening again. His adolescence was shaped in Catholic school where the proper use of the common language was the only thing that mattered to the short but strong nuns.
In 1972 he joined the military where his wanderlus

The Trials of the Clans (3 books)
  • The Stormrider (The Trials of the Clans #2)
  • A New Dawn (The Trials of the Clans #3)

News & Interviews