Start by marking “LoveLines (The Wilmington Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
LoveLines (The Wilmington Saga, #1)

LoveLines (The Wilmington Saga #1)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  2,027 Ratings  ·  307 Reviews
Arrive at work at 7:58 A.M. sharp. Check. Count forty-seven steps to cubicle. Check. Arrange pens in their red-blue-black-green-purple order of importance. Check. Apply hand sanitizer before opening email. Double check.

And that’s just the first few minutes of her work day.

Thirty-one-year-old proofreader Bailey Mitchell is a slave to her tics. She inherited Obsessive Compul
Published March 25th 2014 by Penny Press (first published January 1st 2014)

Christy
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Christy by: Jennifer Kyle
5 counting and bouncing stars!!!

photo 48a64cfe-d61d-432a-856e-568691550d3e_zps17695ca5.jpg

When I first started this book, I thought ‘Oh goodie, a funny and light read! Yay!’ It was very funny, and it had it’s light moments, but don’t let the cover fool you. It was so much more than just a funny read. I was surprised with how much emotion it evoked from me. Heart warming and heart breaking. My favorite combination!

Our fantabulous heroine, Bailey Mitchell, struggles with OCD. Not the ‘Nothing can be out of place, I’m soooo OCD’ type. The real thing. Wi
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 descriptionPhablousdescription Stars

S. Walden seriously out did herself with this story, I thought it was absolutely wonderful!

description

First and foremost there is a great cast of characters. The humor in the story is not the over the top type but still downright hilarious. Oh the heartbreak... both sad and happy tears were shed amongst these pages. Top all of the above off with some seriously smoking hot sex scenes and this story became an instant favorite of mine!

Bailey lives with OCD, a mental disorder that at times runs
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5--Beboppin--Stars!

This book had me cracking up....the whole time. I loved it. It was fun, it was funny, it was sexy, it was different. It was

Baily has OCD. It's controlled her life, affected her relationships and been a pain in her ass.

She's determined that 31 is her un-lucky number. Her mom discovered her OCD when she was organizing 31 rocks, she's had 31 boyfriends and she's now 31 and single and thinks she's a lost cause.

Then Bailey meets Reece. Reece's Pieces Reece...

Reece was prefect

Yeah. Thirty-one was shaping up to be my least favourite number.”

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

This was an adult contemporary romance, about a girl with OCD, and the boy who fell in love with her.

“Bailey, get real. You aren’t opening that door until 7:58 am sharp. You know it. I know it. The door knows it.
Shut up, I thought angrily.”

I liked Bailey in this story, and I felt quite sorry for her. Her mother and sister weren’t very nice to her, a
Michelle
** ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review**

*** 6 OCD Beboppin' Bailey "Fablous" Stars***
(FYI: yes..I know Fablous.. is misspelled..you just need to read LoveLines to find out why)

lovelines-7

LoveLines by Summer Walden is absolutely “beboppin’ fabulous.” I have always been a fan of Ms. Walden and when she decided to branch out in a new direction of contemporary romance, I couldn’t wait. LoveLines was just perfect in my opinion. It was beautifully well written and it had everything I loved
Brandi
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
❤4.5 Puddin' Pop Stars❤

description

LoveLines is a refreshing contemporary romance. It has everything - humor, banter, friendship, family and romance. The characters are fantastic, each one unique and lovable. I laughed, I cried, I swooned. This story has it all - it's 'Beboppin Fablous'!

Bailey Mitchells is a single, 31 year old proofreader. Oh, and she's OCD. Her disorder has made her life complicated, especially when it comes to relationships. Is it possible for her to find someone who can love and accept
Catarina
4,5 Beboppin’ Stars.

Bailey has OCD and that complicates her life a lot. Her habits, routines her quirks that come from that disorder, make harder for her to have a successful personal life. Eventually, every one gives up on dealing with her. It’s just too much work.
Until the day, Reece, her new co-worker, appears and find her ways funny. And not only that, but finds himself falling for Bailey, even knowing that her OCD isn’t something easy to live with. But he’s not like the others, he’s decide
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4.5 Overcoming Stars!

Let’s first do our rundown of characters. We have:
Bailey

Reece

Erica

Noah

Christopher

And Camden
(IDK if Camden was black but it works)

Bailey is 31, not dating and scared her OCD will run off every guy possible. She currently works as a proofreader. Her ex-fiancé, Brian, couldn't handle her OCD tics and ran for the hills screaming like a little bitch. That leads Bailey to thinking

Her best friend Erica tells her to keep trying that she knows the right guy is out there somewhere.
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
5 stars

This wasnt just a romance between Bailey and Reece and her OCD. The book touches on Baileys relationships with others close to her; her sister, her mum and dad, and her best friend.

I felt Bailey and Reece complimented each other perfectly. I grew to love them together as a couple and how can anyone not love Reece by the end!!! ♥

The story for me was a bit on the long side but funnily enough I didnt feel the urge to skim. My only critique is the switching povs was confusing at first. The
Didi
HMMM...

So, this is a crowd favorite. Tons of 4 and 5 star reviews. But it just didn't do it for me. The story started out good enough, sweet and quirky, but somewhere along the line it became something more confusing and drawn out. I guess my problem lies with a few things:

1) The BDSM thing with Reece was just weird and out of place. It didn't suit him at all. It sure helped Bailey with her control issues and such, so it made sense in that aspect, but didn't correlate with Reece or the book.

Viri
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Cuando leí esta sinopsis pensé que este libro sería de esos que me gusta leer. Esos emotivos y que hablan de enfermedades y cosas que no podemos controlar. De un amor que puede con todo.

Pero este libro fue demasiado irreal. La protagonista fue diagnosticada con TOC a los 6 años. Tiene toda su vida viviendo y lidiando con su condición mental. Y de buenas a primeras conoce a un chico con poderes mágicos o algo.

Porque literal es conocerlo y que se le olvide que hacía cosas como contar pasos, llegar
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 I Wanted You Always Stars!
(BR with Patty & Denisse)

photo a03382b1-bac3-499c-a3f3-3c3e62ac99f2.jpg

photo 50d51571-faf3-459b-8d7d-a5e5b8ebba4b.jpg

Bailey Mitchell aka Puddin' Pop/"Beboppin' Bailey" is a 31 yr. old single woman who grew up in Wilmington, NC. She inherited OCD from her father, and her condition basically rules her life. Her disorder makes her believe her routines are essential to her existence. The thought of not counting, arranging, and ticing gives her extreme anxiety. She likes security, order, and precision.

photo 2d1d9f11-6a1c-4f00-be5d-b86f5e53d757.png

Bailey works as a proofreader for Beach Elite Marketing
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Though a loveable storyline and characters, I had some hang-ups with this book that caused me to not enjoy it so much.

What I didn't like:

Love was declared by Reece very early on and for the majority of the book I never really saw any romance, only friendship and sex.

There was too much pointless dialogue. It left me bored and disinterested.

I felt the BDSM/Dom-sub element was VERY out of place with Reece's character and the book, which is a chick-lit fluff romance.
To expand a bit more: Reece came
Rag
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: write-a-review
4.25 Phablous Stars

Review to come!
Paula
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it

“Thirty-one rocks. Thirty-one disastrous relationships. Thirty-one years lonely.”

Bailey Mitchel, at 31, lives alone, works as a proofreader, and has been consumed by her OCD for most of her life. This isn’t just your average ‘I must eat my french fries before my burger’ OCD. Her OCD is real. It’s the kind that debilitates her – controls her. She counts her steps, counts her brush strokes, overly organized, and schedule-bound. She’s exhausted by these tics and these examples are just the tip of
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

4 beebopping stars!!

I thought that this was such a sweet and funny book!

Baily has OCD but not extreme OCD.

Life consists of counting steps, walking into work at the same time everyday- not a minute earlier or later...

Bailey is 31.. A dreadful year for her. 31 failed relationships because no one can deal with her ways.

Then she meets Reece- his handsome and funny and a big advertising guy.

Reece isn't perfect but his perfect for Bailey. He accepts her OCD and tries to help her with her urges and ti
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I had heard of OCD, talked and joked about it. Then I read this book and it gave me a better understanding of what it really means. Because "Lovelines" is definitely more than a romance. It's Bailey's tug-o-war with OCD.

The romance, however, was really nice. It was fast and uncomplicated. Loved the "hurricane scene". Reese and Bailey are a couple worth reading. Cute and quirky. Also, Bailey's character was a mix of opposites and controveries, her disorder being a big part of it, but not all. And
Jeanne
dnf 50%

I don't know about this one. Is it possible that I'm the ONLY one who doesn't love this?

The switching from 1st to 3rd person is annoying and it throws me off. Also, this weird sex does not fit Reece's character at all.(view spoiler) If I'm skimming sex scenes, things are bad!

Miss
Mar 22, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ocd, sock-puppets
Apparently this heroine not only suffers with OCD but she has multiple personality disorder as well. This heroine has 3 voices in her head for some reason. We've got her OCD voice, her reasonable voice, and her voice which acts as a moderator between the others when they argue. Yes, that's right they argue amongst themselves while it's determined if the heroine should follow through with one of her compulsions or not. The author uses the term "tic" or "tic-ing" to describe the heroines compulsio ...more
5++++++++++++++++ BEBOPPIN' BAILEY STARS!!!!!!!
(BR with Denisse and Melissa)

"LoveLines" has to be HANDS DOWN, the BEST of 2014!!
OMG, how I LOVED this book HARD!!!
There aren't enough Stars in the universe to rate this book.
I fell in love with both Bailey and Reece.
They are one of the most PERFECT book couples I've encountered.

photo imagejpg1_zps5b276c39.jpg

Bailey Mitchell is a proof reader at an advertising agency.
She walks in the office exactly at 7:58am and leaves at 6:00pm every Monday through Friday.
She has exactly 47 ste
Mallory
5 stars

Let me just start off by saying that the cover to this book does NOTHING for me.

I actually dismissed it the first time I saw it, because it just didn't look very professional. But when I went back to it and saw that S. Walden was the author, I knew I had to read it.

Bailey may be one of my favorite heroines ever.

She was so quirky and sweet, and funny as hell. And as someone who suffers from the crazy that is OCD, I thought she was so well written. I could relate to her... the everyday ri
Dee Montoya
*****6+++ Beboppin' Stars*****
(BR with Patty and Melissa)

Bailey Mitchell suffers from severe OCD, is an everyday battle for her to fight against the urge to perform her rituals and tics. She works as a proofreader in a marketing firm where she uses her illness to her advantage for her organization skills and extreme efficiency. Reece Powell is new in town and on his first day working at Beach Elite marketing he catches a Bepoppin' Beauty and is immediately smitten with Bailey, she's sweet and co
Kara
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Kara by: Christy
Shelves: favorites
description

I needed clearly defined lines.
I wasn’t the type of girl who could
operate without them. ….

The most important?
I’m OCD.

The second more important?
I’m thirty-one.

Kara's notes:
Breakfast table... FUCKING HOT.
Conversations with her Hispanic neighbor - crazy funny!
Loved Reece. A shit ton.
Bailey and her OCD - fantastically written!
It was such an ESR (Easy, Sexy, Romantic)
UNTIL I STARTED BAWLING!

This is what I sent to her when I finished the book:
8 texts. That's the amount I sent while you were
Victoria
I knew life moments happened that way. They made no sense, and I didn’t think we were supposed to make them. I think we were just supposed to experience them, grow from them, and hopefully come out the other side as better people.

Life is nothing but juxtaposing the good with the bad. We have to learn how to handle both— how to cope with the frightening events and embrace the joyous ones.

I’m so glad I took a chance and read something on the spur of the moment that wasn't on my radar at all. I L.
AJ
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Deliciously “Phablous” stars

OMG, I have so much love for this book!

It’s a fantastically sharp, fun and hilarious romance with lots of heart and heaps of banter and sizzling chemistry between two beautifully flawed but incredible characters that I LOVE! And all of that love translates into a whole lot of quote whoriness, so consider yourself warned.

Bailey is 31 years old. Single, but desperately wanting to find somebody and get married, her love life has been a bit of a disaster up until thi
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I was so honored to be offered an ARC from this author, an author who became a personal favorite of mine with her earlier books. She warned me this book was much different than those other books, and I agree. This book is so very different from the other stories I've read from this author. Not as dark, not as gritty, but no less compelling and raw. Just different. In only good ways!

LoveLines reads like an epic romantic comedy for much of it. I could actually see this movie on screen as I was rea
Amanda

Lovelines is one of those contemporary romance out there that can still give us a refreshing and original storyline with a hero and heroine that truly make you feel as if you are encountering them for the first time. I assure you I'm not just saying this because the heroine had OCD. Despite the cover that reminds me so much of Kristan Higgins book, this one is definitely not a clean romance. The sex was even borderline kinky, which caught me entirely by surprise.

Bailey, 31, had a seriou
Jana Aston
Feb 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a new kinda book by Summer Walden.

[image error]summer 1

No, not that kinda book. Though yowza, Summer can write some sexy times. If you’ve read Summer before you’re used to teenagers. No teenagers here, hooray! Lovelines isn’t my normal kind of read, which is to say, Bailey & Reece are normal people. I have a fetish for alpha billionaires, not normal guys that work in marketing. But I have a thing for Summer’s writing, cause her men, swoon. So Reece who works in marketing it is.

Bailey suffer
Anna Banana

The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson

This book was so beautiful! I am so in love with this author’s writing. This book was exactly what I needed and I’m so happy I finally decided to read this book after months of putting it off.

I thought this would be just a light happy read and while it did have those elements it also had many more elements. It’s a story about finding that someone who can love every part of you and wondering if you have the strength to let them in. It’s about finding that someone
Jamie
OH MY GOSH I LOVED THIS!!!!
A completely unique story that grabbed hold of me from the absolute beginning!! Just crazy good....

• The Other C-Word (In Other Words, #1)
  • One For the Money (Night Huntress, #4.5)
  • Reclaiming the Sand (Reclaiming the Sand, #1)
  • The Song Remains the Same (NOLA's Own #3)
  • Fade In
  • Dear Tabitha (Forever Family, #2)
  • Ever for You (For You, #1.5)
  • Witch Vamp Were?  (Huntingdawn,  #2)
  • Frenched: The Wedding Night (Frenched #3.5)
  • Bound (Bound Hearts Book 1)
  • Lifers
  • Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1)
  • Undeniably You
  • No More Secrets (Blue Moon #1)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • In the Mix (The GEG, #2)
  • Finally Finding Faith (The Reed Brothers, #3.5)
  • Fast Forward (Second Chances, #2)
S. Walden used to teach English before making the best decision of her life by becoming a full-time writer. She lives in Georgia with her very supportive husband who prefers physics textbooks over fiction and has a difficult time understanding why her characters must have personality flaws. She is wary of small children, so she has a Westie instead. She is the USA Today bestselling author of Going ...more
More about S. Walden

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797 (Poldark)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Choice
  • Saving Zoë
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Silver Linings Playbook
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“This guy had balls. Well, I mean, obviously he had balls. I hope he had balls. Bailey, stop thinking about his balls.” 11 likes
“I just wanna belong, Bailey,” he said softly. “I wanna belong in your world with your friends and your hobbies and your gardens. That’s all. I wanna know everything about you, even if I have to bully it out of you. Put you on the spot. Make you uncomfortable. ‘Cause I can’t get enough of you.” 10 likes