Start by marking “Spring Unleashed (Summer Unplugged, #4)” as Want to Read:
Spring Unleashed (Summer Unplugged, #4)

Spring Unleashed

(Summer Unplugged #4)

Part 4 in the Summer Unplugged series.

Bayleigh graduates from high school and with her boyfriend Jace by her side, she feels like life can't get any better. That is until Jace and her mom suggest some plans for Bayleigh's future that she's not too thrilled about. As long as she can win them over to seeing things her way, life will be great again. Or so she thinks.
ebook, 1
Published March 1st 2014 (first published February 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Spring Unleashed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spring Unleashed

Start your review of Spring Unleashed (Summer Unplugged, #4)
Hazel
Sep 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Story is great but it's frustrating that Bayleigh's attitude didn't change as the story progress. She's too much of the jealous type from the start till the end, I got sick of her attitude when I reached the last two books of the series. Overall, great plot just wish for better development in the characters personality.
Julissa Tavarez
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
Finally!!!! last book. I was expecting a more mature Bayleigh but not same whinny/drama queen/ annoying/ pain in the butt girl. Nothing new there. Jace as always trying to kerp the peace and keep Bayleigh to make something little sush a huge deal. That boy has the patience of a Saint and he will need it.
Cindy S
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book 4 begins with Bayleigh looking forward to her graduation, and is anxious to attend Becca's (her best friend) graduation party at an awesome beach house. Her mom has a steady boyfriend named David, and that union has her mother encouraging Bayleigh's relationship with Jace, her hot motocross boyfriend. In fact, their first anniversary of dating is coming up very soon! College really isn't one of her concerns because she doesn't think there are any career worthy subjects to study, but she ...more
Melissa Winden herr
Aww

Aww

I really liked the series I wish we had a story about there wedding and if bay is pregnant and I'm confused what the book was talking about as becca story
Cydnee Amaya Coleman
Nooooooooooo

the book was amazing and the ending was so beautiful I didn't want the book to end I don't really read books but it was awesome and spoiler alert he proposes
Bewaji
Jun 16, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Jeez..

Bayleigh's jealousy and cheating imaginations about Jace is clearly what again make up the content and plot of this book. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
This was an okay story, but once again Bayleigh was jealous and insecure, and Jace spent the entire book trying to work out what she was upset over, time and time again!
Jenny Beuerman
Feb 06, 2018 rated it liked it
It was okay.
Jamie Heggan
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
This was an amazing series and I am sad to see the series come to an end. I have to admit that the series left one unanswered question....Was Bay pregnant??? Maybe one day we will get more to the story but as of now I am totally at peace with how the series ended!!! Way to go Amy, keep up the great work!!!
Mackenzie
May 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Each of the books in the series is okay but not anything really special. They were entertaining enough that I read and finished them all but not enough to inspire any strong feelings or make my reread list. I can't really think of anything to praise or complain about. I wouldn't recommend reading one without reading the other three.
Lillie
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is a realistic fiction, and I completely recommend this book, it's quite funny but also very sappy. The most noteworthy part is when the two people fall in love. This genre is my favorite because this stuff can really happen.
Disco
Jun 08, 2016 added it
I love love love loved this book!!!

Can't believe her jealousy upgraded in this..worst thing you can do is follow your friend's advice on snooping on the boyfriend...
He finally got did it.

*unfinished review hang on*
Victoria
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novella is amazing. I love it, Jace is so sweet.
Ophelia
Apr 14, 2015 rated it liked it
When Bayleigh's mum starts interfering in their relationship she starts to question whether or not what they have is what he wants or what her mum wants.
Lori
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some editing issues need to be addressed- Bayleigh really needs to get a grip on her insecurities but I guess it's acceptable when you're her age.
Justyna
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
amazing

The only disadvantage is that it is too short. I wish tere were more books. Besides that I enjoyed every page of the book.
Angi Naerebout
It was so short.

Too short. It was okay but so short. It was another cute installment though, just really short. Or at least it seemed so short because not enough happened
robert
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesomeness

I loved the whole series. Every word was absolutely mesmerizing, and truly aspiring as a writer myself. Thank you Amy.
Brittany Porter
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: young adult
Recommended to Brittany by: kindle store
i loved it.
Haylee Rodriguez
Amazing

I hope there will be another book because want to know if bayleigh is pregnant and how her future will turn out being now engaged to jace
Meagan Hunt
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this! But so sad to see the ending of such a great series, I feel like there could have been more to it but I'm no author. Can't wait to read other books by Amy.
Claire Burnett
May 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great series and get end to it.... although I was sad it left on a cliff hanger. Maybe we will get another book and find out just what happened.
Alicia Custer
Michelle
May 23, 2016
Rena Cunningham
Mar 26, 2014

• Autumn Awakening (Summer Unplugged Book 9)
  • Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words
  • Perfectly Summer (Perfect #3)
  • Sudden Hope (Sudden Hope, #1)
  • Play With Me (Diamond In The Rough #1)
  • Glitter and Sparkle (Glitter and Sparkle, #1)
  • I Woke Up Dead at the Mall
  • Crushing on My Brothers' Best Friend (Sweet Water High Book 2)
  • Opposing Sides (University Park, #1)
  • The Avery Shaw Experiment (Science Squad, #1)
  • Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest High, #5)
  • 44 Chapters About 4 Men
  • My Badboy Neighbour (Good Girl, #1)
  • The Boyfriend Plot (Blue River Boys Book 1)
  • Four Years Later
  • Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest High, #6)
  • His Forbidden Pregnant Princess
Amy Sparling is the bestselling author of books for teens and the teens at heart. She lives on the coast of Texas with her family, her spoiled rotten pets, and a huge pile of books. She graduated with a degree in English and has worked at a bookstore, coffee shop, and a fashion boutique. Her fashion skills aren't the best, but luckily she turned her love of coffee and books into a writing career ...more

Summer Unplugged (10 books)
  • Summer Unplugged (Summer Unplugged, #1)
  • Autumn Unlocked (Summer Unplugged, #2)
  • Winter Untold (Summer Unplugged, #3)
  • The Beginning of Forever (Summer Unplugged, #5)
  • Autumn Adventure (Summer Unplugged, #6)
  • Winter Wonderful (Summer Unplugged, #7)
  • The Girl with my Heart (Summer Unplugged, #8)
  • Autumn Awakening (Summer Unplugged, #9)
  • Winter Whirlwind (Summer Unplugged, #10)
“The second key I gave you was to your car. The third key I’m giving you is to my apartment, which I hope will become our home. In case you’re wondering about the first key, it’s the key to my heart and you’ve had it since day one. Happy first anniversary Bay. I love you always, Jace” 3 likes