Start by marking “Love's Suicide (Love's Suicide, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love's Suicide (Love's Suicide, #1)

Love's Suicide

(Love's Suicide #1)

My heart belonged to Branch and Brooks Valentine since we were children, when we were all too naïve to know what that even meant. We didn’t understand that when we became adults, love would change us. I had to make a choice and when I did, it ripped our bond apart. Brooks left town, and he took half of my heart with him. It was difficult, but I coped and planned my future ...more
Published March 6th 2014 by JMF Publishing (first published February 26th 2014)

Shell The Belle
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Only those who like lots of angst, crying and weak stupid female MCs
Recommended to Shell The Belle by: My friend Krystle
2.5 - FOR CHRIST’S SAKE STOP BLOODY CRYING – Stars

And that’s being generous, and only because of the writing style and because of Brooks!

If I had to rate for Brooks alone, it would be Five Stars – but unfortunately we have to contend with the MC, Katy Michaels.

How I thought I was going to feel reading this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How I actually felt reading this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome to a new level of STUPID from a female character. Katy Michaels.

What? You thought Bella Swan was stupid, or Anastasia Steele, or Ava O’Shea (This Ma
Anna
I am pondering on how to rate this book. Generally when I go into a book it starts at 4 stars then it can go either north, south, or stays at 4. I was nervous when I saw this book and this is when as an avid reader, I should always trust my spidey sense.

I'm not going to put down this authors work or deter anyone from reading it. I am just going to put my honest thoughts out there because it's what I would want someone to do for me if I was reading their review.

This book had many highs and lows
Anna
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
When I rate a book highly, 4-5 stars, I don't always feel the need to review it at length or give reasons. When I review a book poorly, under 4 and I can pinpoint or explain what didn't work for me, I try to do it.

I saw this book on Amazon and then researched it here. It was hailed as wonderful with all the five star reviews. Even though I noticed a large number of those were Beta and ARC readers, I decided I liked the love triangle premise. At 25%, I was ready to text my fellow book club membe
Harper Sloan
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
There aren’t enough words to explain how much I love Love’s Suicide. I’ve been a huge fan of Foor since her Mitchell Family series, and that craving for more of her books has never wavered. However, Love’s Suicide wasn't just another one of her books I adore... no… it was so much more. It had me falling in hardcore love all over again on her genius.

It’s not easy for me to say this… but I really feel like this is her best work to date. (Please forgive me COLT MITCHELL!) I don’t say that lightly b
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Love’s Suicide
Author – Jennifer Foor
Publication Date – February 27, 2014
Type – Stand Alone
Genre – Romance, New Adult
Rating – 3 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Book provided by Author (Blog Tour) in exchange for an honest review.

Review
Well…. this was action packed story full of drama and angst – every page was another mess that Katy got herself into. Every time I thought the story was finally going to be full of love and romance – another glitch was thrown into those plans.

I honestly have to say that K
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
Katy was suppppppperrrrrrrrrr annoying...
Thats all i have to say...

I was a sucker for being drawn to this book so will rate it 4*
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!!!!!
I have the HONOR to be a beta reader for this book….All I have to say is I have read through to the end (minus the epilogue) and this book is SOOOOO GOOD!!!! It is different from anything Jennifer Foor has written before :)

Full Review Now Posted : 2/26/14

**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

~~ 5 Amazing Stars ~~

Let me start by saying that Jennifer Foor has knocked this one out of the park. This has to be hands down the BEST book she has written to date. And that is
A.L. Jackson
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this epic love story of a couple that were meant to be from the beginning!
Toski Covey
OOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGG.

Jenn Foor has completely outdone herself on this story. I'm a HUGE J4 fan. Colt Mitchell has been one of my book boyfriends for well over a year now. Sure, I love all her other boys too- but none like Colt.

Until I met Brooks Valentine.

Sweet baby Jesus- he is perfection.

A man with an undying love, willing to sacrifice anything to be with her, waits for her to be ready.
He has absolutely stolen a piece of my heart.

The prologue in this story brings us back to a day that we all rem
Janey
Mar 03, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I went into this book with good feelings, having seen other book friends thoroughly enjoy it. We were introduced to Katy Michaels, having lost her parents in the 9/11 disaster, and her best friends and neighbours, Brooks and Branch Valentine.

I enjoy a good love triangle and wasn't disappointed as we were walked through their lives alongside each other, teasing, protecting, taunting and loving. At this point in the story, it was destined to be a high score read for me.

Then the middle part of th
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
 description...

OMG, this book took me through every emotion I have. It was - brilliant! Utterly, and I would love to read more of this verse sometime.

MaryLee Huerta
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC from the Author

From the moment I started this book, I was pulled into the story emotionally and cried like no other. I contacted Jenn and told her this has best seller written all over it!!!! I just couldn't put it down and thanked her for giving me an ARC.

Katy Michaels definitely has not been dealt a fair hand when it came to life. She lost her parents at a young age, fell in love with a set of handsome twins when she was young. Was unable to be with the one her
Mechelle Jackson
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had the honor of beta reading this book and I have been blown away by it. Can I give it 10 stars. This book is one of the best I've read. It's so different from anything Jenn has done before. It has many twist and turns and will keep you on the edge of your seat waiting for what happens next. Brooks is a wonderfully written character that I fell in love with. It's a must read and one you will want to tell your from friends to get. Excellent job Jennifer Foor.
Bianca
Feb 27, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS
I would have loved more from Brooks and Katy's childhood/adolescence. They spent so much time apart and I wanted to feel how strong their connection was without just hearing the words. Lots of story lines taking place...way too much drama dealt for one lifetime. I loved Brooks. Katy, not so much. I felt awful for her as a child losing both of her parents, but as an adult, she was too wishy washy and made so many poor decisions. She definitely needed a life coach...
Overall a decent read
Teresasloveosbooks
My total Review is This Book will rip you heart apart and mend it all at the same time. One of the Best books I've ever read.<<< 333
Julie
Two peanut butter cups, but you're only allowed one.

I friggin' loved this! One of my favorite love triangles! Mrs. Foor, could you have made Brooks any sexier? I think not. The whole growing up together practically all their lives. I love that shit. I ate this book up while tossing napkins aside from all my drool. Holding balled up snot rags from my breaking heart and flipping out on anyone who interrupted me. Branch was such a sneaky ass, jealous troublemaker but yet I love it when there's br
MC
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 stars. This book started out so good and I just knew I was going to love it, then it was just a train wreck. It's a shame because I really loved Brooks. The 2.5 stars were for him. Meh.
Gail - Slitty
If Katy flip-flopped any more, she'd be an Olympic gymnast.

Ay caramba, this book was highly rated by friends, so when I realized early on that I wasn't enjoying the book, I thought it was me and not the book. The deeper that I got into the book, I knew that my displeasure was valid. I haven't seen a female flip-flop as much since Mary Lou Retton at the Olympics. Katy has spent much of her teen life living with her deceased parents' best friends. Katy decides that she is in love with her foster
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
Twins

One of which is military

A nice bit of angst

Makes a 5 star book for me!
Rachel
Mar 04, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was everywhere. It had a good start but then went downhill for me.
Melissa
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J Foor you did that again! I always love your books and this one was so different yet really had me hooked. I'm a die hard Brooks far for life!
Bhavya
May 12, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
So much of whining throughout the book...I got so irritated with the heroine...she played the victim in the whole book but I found her really stupid...just skimmed half of the book...:/
K.A. Robinson
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Top 5 book of 2014 for me. I LOVE this book.
Shannon
I am giving this book 3.99 stars.. It could have been a 4 star read for me, because I really did like the theme and the plot, but I found the delivery of this book a bit lacking and it could have been a 5 star if it had been done a bit better.

The author of this story has a lot of books released, so I was a little confused how some of the grammatical errors existed, but I am not one who picks at that stuff.. I can look past it.. I have a hard time when I feel like the book dwells on certain point
Kimberly
Mar 01, 2014 rated it liked it
I really want to gave this book a 4 star. The first few chapters showed some potential of being a really good story too (*sigh*), but it all started to go downhill when Katy ran away from Brooks.

The story started out fine, really. It's like any other typical childhood friends turn lovers kind of story. Brooks being Katy's first kiss (*and vice versa*) to Brooks supporting Katy when her parents died....etc. But then when the time for Katy to finally choose one of the brothers, she chose Branch j
Yolanda March
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Love Suicide by Jenn Foor

Katy Michaels lost her parents to an horrific national disaster. Katy went to live with her parents best friends, whom lived next door. Katy was best friends with Branch and Brooks Valentine(yes twins) since she was a child and was very comfortable with the family. Katy started dating Branch once they were older, but something always pulled her to Brooks.
Katy and Branch had planned their lives together, she loved him and was sure that this was the right thing to do. Bro
Erin
Feb 27, 2014 rated it liked it
We received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

The book started out really good. I also liked the way it ended. However, the middle of the book was a whole other story. The main character Kat was incredibly annoying. Everyone makes mistakes and bad desicions but this girl couldn't make a good choice if her life depended on it. At one point in the story it did!! This books saving grace was Brooks. I loved his character! Brooks was in love with Katy from the time they were little kids and i
❤️Melanie
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
*****5 I've Loved You This Lifetime And Probably Previous Lifetimes Also Stars****

First of all, AMAZING JOB JENNIFER. This book was so beautifully written and told.

I loved this book. Kat, Brooks and Branch are all amazing character's. The Shit they go through, put each other through and yet get past kept me glued to this story.

Heartbreaking, suspenseful, frustrating and yet hopeful are a few things you experience while reading this book.

I must say that my favorite character of all Jennifer's st
Terri
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 The first half of the book I really enjoyed. I loved the characters, the plot, loved that it had a nice slow build in the story. The second half fell flat for me. I felt it dragged quite a bit and the dialogue was somewhat cheesy at times.
Natascha Housen
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourite-books
Absolutely loved this, ******* FIVE FANTASTIC STARS ********
I loved brooks, team brooks all the way
Anyone else love this as much as me? 6 49 Jan 15, 2015 06:22AM

• Broken Wings (Broken, #1)
  • Against All Odds (Against, #1)
  • Every Kiss (Every Life, #2)
  • Used (Unlovable, #1)
  • Wait for Me
  • Finding Me (Finding, #2)
  • When the Sun Goes Down (Dusk Til Dawn, #1)
  • A Broken Forever (Forever, #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • This Regret
  • Missing Pieces
  • Finding You (Finding, #1)
  • Worth It (It, #1)
  • Therapy (Therapy #1)
  • Worthy of Redemption (Accidentally on Purpose, #2)
  • Tug (Irreparable, #3)
  • Promise Me Always (Always, #1)
  • Still Human (Just Human, #2)
Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.
With over forty published titles, there is a story for every interest. Her books can be found on most platforms and in paperback.
She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, creating and writing stories straight from her heart.

Love's Suicide (2 books)
  • Love Survives (Love's Suicide, #2)
“Look, life isn’t always wonderful. There are ugly parts. You know that more than anyone. What you do with those ugly parts is what makes you the woman you are.” 6 likes
“If you fall, I’ll catch you. I always have and I always will.” 6 likes