Start by marking “The Rise of Chaos (Reborn, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Rise of Chaos (Reborn, #1)

The Rise of Chaos

(Reborn #1)

**Previously Published as “Anastasia’s Suffering”**
New Adult, Paranormal Romance

All Anastasia has ever wanted was to start a new life, a normal life, a life without her parents. As soon as Anastasia gets that chance however, she discovers quickly that a normal life was never a possibility for someone like her.

Anastasia has always known that she was different, but she has
Published March 7th 2014 by AnnMarie Stone

Betty
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by this author and didn't know what to expect as this is different than anything I have read before. What a fantastic story about Anastasia Duke. I just loved all the characters but especially loved Steven and Ryan. Have good and evil, sadness and happiness, just invoked so many emotions. Enough twists and turns to keep you so engrossed! So hated for the story to stop and it had you on the edge of your chair. Waiting so anxiously for the next book to come out and ...more
Marie Fostino
May 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book called Anastasia's Suffering is an interesting YA science fiction story about light & darkness - good & evil. If you like to read about the super normal mixed with everyday life this book is for you. This fiction book takes you away from your everyday life and puts you into a suspence of time and space. Do you remember your dreams and live there or do you live in the awake hours of your day. Rememeber this book is a series so you will want to keep reading to see what happens to ...more
Vivian
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, can't wait till the next one comes out. Good characters, and the book keeps you guessing. Will read all the books in this series.
Jone
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AnnMarie Stone has written a very intriguing story about Light versus Chaos. The Rise of Chaos is another take on the classic battle between good and evil. We follow the main character Anastasia (aka Ana), who is charming yet somewhat naive, through a journey of discovery. Discovery of love, discovery of truth, and discovery of herself. And it's difficult to root for only Ana, and not her friends and family as well.

So what is she really capable of? What is her role as a Pure One in the bigger pl
Sandra Love
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 AMAZING STARS!!!!

I really enjoyed this book, it was very unique and amazing. I love this new author, she is very talented and she shows that in this book. The story telling was done brilliantly. I love the story between good and evil it will definitely keep you on your the edge of your seat. The characters are very lovable. Great job AnnMarie for a great book!!!
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
It was pretty good, left me wondering until the end. It was a little slow but overall an interesting story.
April Wood
Apr 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Full review @ https://aprillwood.wordpress.com/2015...

What’s It About?

“The universe is powerful, Anastasia. Don’t ever be surprised about anything. Everything happens for a reason. There are no accidents.”

Anastasia Duke is in love with the man of her dreams, literally. She has never met him in waking life, but her connection to him is very strong. Her dreams provide her with an escape from her reality.

Her best friend and roommate Steven is her backbone. He supports her with everything, and is li
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
Nov 10, 2014 rated it liked it
(I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a review).

(This review may contain spoilers).

I found the front cover and blurb of this book to be really intriguing. I also found myself pulled into the first part of the story. It was really engaging and I found myself quite fascinated by the storyline.

Unfortunately, chapter one took a lot of the mystery out of the book. I felt that there was a lot of eposition/info-dumping… and unfortunately, it did continue throughout the book. I felt like
A.R. Senault
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AnnMarie Stone crafted a beautiful novel about the love of soul mates and the power of the mind to hear, feel, and understand those around us. This isn’t your typical story of love lost and found. This story delves far deeper into the psyche and the idea that one perfect soul exists for each of us, and that soul with travel through our lives with us. AnnMarie also painted a picture of a world ruled by good vs evil that is unique and uncharted. I cannot wait for the next book.
InD'tale Magazine
The first chapter of the book summarizes the novel, so that the novel itself is extraneous.

Read full review in the 2014 October issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Cindi Seamster
Apr 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Sorry, I didn't like it at all. It was very ordinary.
Zee
Mar 02, 2015
Tricia Flores
Oct 06, 2014
AnnMarie Stone
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Nyambura
Sep 26, 2015
Andreea
rated it did not like it
Aug 15, 2017
Vivek
Sep 01, 2014
AnnMarie Stone
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angie Anderson
Mar 01, 2014
Alayna Zappa
Feb 18, 2014
Tara Olsen
Jul 11, 2014
Monica M. Martin
Sep 25, 2014
  • Conjuring Darkness (Darkness, #1)
  • Past Imperfections
  • This Round for Love
  • Part of Me (Jessa & Paxton, #1)
  • Cheerleading Can Be Murder
  • Love Birds of Regent's Park (The Love Birds, #1)
  • In the Shadow of Pride (Shadows and Light #4)
  • Jaded: Full Circle
  • Into the Fire (Into the Fire, #1)
  • Mistakenly Married (Married, #3)
  • As the Sun Sets
  • The Forgotten Princess
  • The January Wish (Tarrin's Bay #1)
  • Black Crown (White Hart, #3)
  • Redeeming Lainey
  • Ares (Guardians of Hades, #1)
  • Craving for Love (Snow Kissed Love, #1)
  • Outback Affair (Affair, #3)

Subscribe to the AnnMarie Stone NEWSLETTER!

The Reborn Series WEBSITE -- AnnMarie Stone's WEBSITE

Facebook - AnnMarie Stone

I was born and raised in Arizona and currently live in Phoenix. The heat can be difficult during the summer, but I try my best to spend most of my time during the hottest months indoors writing. I would love to travel someday and I hope that my writing will take me many places,

Reborn (8 books)
  • The Revelation of Chaos (Reborn, #2)
  • Book 3 - Unknown Title (Reborn, #3)
  • Book 4 - Unknown Title (Reborn, #4)
  • Book 5 - Unknown Title (Reborn, #5)
  • Book 6 - Unknown Title (Reborn, #6)
  • Book 7 - Unknown Title (Reborn, #7)
  • Book 8 - Unknown Title (Reborn, #8)