Start by marking “Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)

Her Master's Courtesan

(Masters #1)

I am a Master.

You must know this fact to understand my story.

I capture women.

I break them down.

And I rebuild them.

If they are lucky, they are sold into the professional hands of another Master. If they are less fortunate, they are buried beneath the ground, never to be thought of again.

Published February 20th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Her Master's Courtesan, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Johanna Roberts Bixby I am so sorry, I meant to leave a comment!

La-Lionne
***0 stars***

Every time I pick up a new book to read I keep reminding myself not to go in with any expectations, but sometimes it's hard not to, especially after reading some really great reviews.
I don't think I'm the only one who feels that way about some books. There are some truly amazing reviews out there, that gets me all giddy and exited. Sometimes book does turn out to be all that, but other times it pisses me off for falling for them, because the book felt like a complete waste of time.
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
LOOOOOK!!! NEW COVER!!! AND TITLE!!!
Here's the new link for this book. FYI. It's the same book, different cover, different title. I stress, same content. Semantics people!
Buy Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I...

A Note from the author, Lily White.

To everyone that would like to know if Her Master's Courtesan is a romance or has an HEA, please I'm begging you just read the warning. This is an unconventional story and I can't explain it without spoiling.

My Thought's
Yes I'm starting with
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
If you like fluffy, light, happy, funny reads with the perfect HEA on top of it, just stay away from this book. This is NOT a romance story! Please make note of that as it comes with a severe warning and the genre is dark erotica. Hope that answers your questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 ‘SET A NEW STANDARD’ STARS

When you’re a voracious dark reader and you’ve tried out so many books within the genre, stories start to sound the same and the original appeal of dark romance/erotica
JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
****5+ "MASTER"FUL STARS*****
Her Master's Courtesan is a raw, greedy, intoxicating story of one man's addiction to ultimate control and a tenacious woman's desire to be his newest enslavement . This story captivated me from pg 1 - The End. I wanted to post an update for each and every page (I almost did). I swear I highlighted at least 60% of the book. Word of advice, make sure your significant other is "available" (or BOB) is fully charged because this book is going to make you H-O-R-N-Y... Yup
~IreneOust~
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing

4.5 "ORIGINAL" stars

I am trying to find the right words to review this book but I can't ...

It felt all kinds of wrong to 'enjoy' this story. (I remember feeling this way while reading 'The Tied Man'.)

I thought it was different. Which is great. Would I have loved a different ending? Probably. And I am not talking about hearts and flowers type of ending either. Does this make me twisted? Maybe ... but I thought it would have suited Aiden's characater.

Overall, it was a great read. It was dark and
Jasmine
6 MIND RAPE/FUCK/TWIST UBER DARK STARS ★★★★★★

"He was skilled in seduction, demanding in his domination, and haunting in the hedonism in his desire."

This book definitely deserved a bookshelf on its own which I now proudly call the ‘book comatose’ shelf. After putting it down and even sleeping over it, my mind is still utterly consumed by this read and I can’t stop mulling over it even while at work.

I'll admit, this has completely stumped me and exceeded all possible expectations I've ever had o
~ Becs ~
 photo aidencourtesanQUOTEY_zps314bbeec.jpg

This book contains scenes of rape, sexual torture, physical abuse, degradation and humiliation that some readers may find disturbing.

Please take notice of the warning above - I’m not being sensationalist, this book is every bit as dark and cruel as the blurb suggests.

Her Master’s Courtesan has been recommended to me more than any other book in 2014 – at first from bloggers who had ARCs and then from readers and I read the blurb and I had to ask myself WHY would I want to read this? I really do l
Elaine
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Plus Master Stars
 photo tumblr_n0947gZLOt1ruwug3o1_250_zps654f04a0.gif

I am a Master.

You must know this fact to understand my story.

I capture women.

I break them down.

And I rebuild them.

I lust for the control, I demand absolute submission and my body yearns to warp the minds of those I train.

Power is the only thing I’ll ever need and I am addicted to the feeling of ultim
Steelwhisper
1.5* rounded down.

This book tried really, really hard to be a carbon copy of Captive in the Dark times Darkly Dreaming Dexter (or maybe an m/f version of The Flesh Cartel #1: Capture). Unfortunately it failed on all counts. Unfortunately because I'd so have read that.

Ultimately one of its main shortcomings was credibility. No, people as a rule do not break down within 24 hours. You may cow them into seething obedience possibly within that time period. But no, women aren't any easier to break and
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty BRUTAL mind f***k and readers should take the warning very seriously.

I found this story to be shocking and appalling...

description

My feelings during this read were are all over the place..

description

It's quite possible that Aiden broke me by the end of this story....

Author Lily White,

description

When all is said and done, I'm confused on my feelings for this book. I don't think I liked this story very much and on the otherhand, I think I did. It was indeed a page turner and the author more than delivered the
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Her Master’s Courtesan
Author – Lily White
Publication Date – February 20, 2014
Type – Stand Alone
Genre –Dark, Erotica
Rating – 5 out of 5 Stars (Average of 3 reviewers)

Book provided by Author in exchange for an honest review.

Discussion Review between JaHy~Jenna~Carol

Carol
OK....here's some thoughts

I hate Aiden....but I can't help being turned on by him

I think Rebecca (view spoiler)

What's up with the dude Duke (view spoiler)
warhawke
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Aiden Oliver was a true Master of his craft. After years of learning the art of slave training, he became one of the best out there. He stole women, broke them down, only to build them up again to his specification – a courtesan – a whore whose mind and body were property of her Master.

Rebecca was a college student who happened to caught Aiden’s eye and fit his client’s request. He was confident of his ability to break her while she was determined to not bow dow
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Against My Better Judgement, Serious Mindfuckery Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
First, this is a level of dark I usually run from... I am not a captive, Stockholm Syndrome or sex slave fan. I just don't gravitate to these scenarios ...

That being said... so many of my friends were reading and reviewing this with very positive reviews... my curiosity was piqued. I figured if it really was too much for me to take... I could just stop reading it, right?

Well...No....due to the quality of writing ... m
Brandi

1-2-3-4-5 stars???

**********MAY CONTAIN SLIGHT SPOILERS**********

I am not sure how to review/rate this...it was not a pleasant reading experience for me. It was brutal. This level of darkness is probably too much for me. I am a wimp. Thankfully I had someone to hold my hand. (Thanks, Jennifer! Muah!!)

"I am a master. I want to first mention this fact to allow you to understand the story I am about to tell you. It's a heavy blanket of tragedy-and I have no regrets. I capture women, I break them d
Julianne
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
**I was given an arc in exchange for my honest review**

I will start off by saying this is not a rainbows and unicorns love story. It is brutal and vicious and I LOVED every single thing about it.

I am, in no way, a good man.
I do not want love.
I do not want kindness.
She thought she could change me by giving me the two things I knew I never wanted.
She was wrong.

I was hesitant because of this being a new author and I love my dark erotic romance books and have high expectations for them. But I di
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Ok how to review this book, first of all before I start a WARNING this is NOT a romance read, this is DARK DARK to its core.. I would put it under the dark erotic genre, if your wanting something different, RAW, Intense, and erotic then read on because this is IT. I shouldn't really like it but I felt compelled to keep reading even if at times I wanted to run away so I hope that helps with any questions to what kind of read this is....

photo 9D17C825-1C35-4AE5-B1FB-E8F7319DD288_zpslpkibci0.jpg

I capture women, I break them down and I rebuild them.

URRR
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
3/8/14 UPDATE! This book is now live on Amazon again!! Renamed as "Courtesan" but the content is the same: http://amzn.to/1kD7fKm

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, that was some kind of mind fuckery! Loved it.

Aiden is a Master, but beyond the definition of Master we see in BDSM novels. He abducts innocent women and trains them to be slaves...or courtesans as he prefers to call them. Training is a very loose word. He shatters them to pieces and builds them up to a perfection in subservience.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Rebecca is his latest specimen
starsaga
Was this a good book? No.
A terrible book, about terrible people doing terrible things. And hints of more terrible things to come. What struck me most about this story was how little I cared for the fate of anyone involved. This was because of the writing, it was stunted for lack of context and perspective. It was scene after scene with little connection and a lot of words repeated over and over. Broken, wet, hard, shattered, courtesan, training and so on. Details were messy regarding time of ev
Feb 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mindfuck
WHAT THE EFFITY EFF DID I JUST READ??!!!!

photo gremlins2_zps1605d9bf.gif

I loved the first 70%......

The last 30% was not my favorite. So intense.

Warning. This is not a love story.

For those of you who like twisted, mindfucks, this one is for you!
Lily White
Jan 31, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

COVER REVEAL!!!!!

TEASERS!!!

Her Master's Courtesan - Are you ready to meet Master Aiden?

Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

If you are skittish around rape, murder, or abuse this is not the book for you. This is a DARK erotic romance story.

Aiden Oliver is a Master at training women to be courtesan's for others. He picks Rebecca for a specific order he has and he begins to break her down to build her back up as the perfect courtesan.

I won't go into too much detail as I'm sure it'll spoil the book for you. I will say however, the author, has done a
Amanda (.---.--.-...-)

Well folks, I made it to 50ish percent last night. I eye-rolled my way along and kept cringing at all the FFS/JHFC moments. Therefore, I cannot imagine picking in up, again, in the light of day.

I could rant but it just isn't worth it. There was no time for Stockholm syndrome or anything other than Rebecca being a TSTL heroine who, ON DAY TWO, starts to think with her vagina. I think both these MCs might have mental disorders and they are being misdiagnosed. Just sayin'.
Rosanna
Jan 24, 2014 marked it as to-read
This blurb sounds amazing! Look at that coveeeeerrr! WANT
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
4.5 *Insert Gif Below Here* Stars!!

I don't think my review can do this book justice...this was one I absolutely fucking loved!!!It literally took me days to read it...only because this book is HOT as hell..I have this tendency to read those parts a few times...lol...I own it...Don't get me wrong this is a dark read and some parts are really fucked up..but the scenes that were related to bed boogie..whew..lets just say..you wont be disappointed!!..This one is gonna be vague..as I don't wanna give
Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
4.5 STARS OF CRINGE

You know when you were little and your Mom or Dad used to cover your eyes with their hand during a movie scene they thought was too violent or too sexual for your young growing psyche to handle? While you tried valiantly - and often successfully - in peeking through their fingers? Well I was my own Mom slapping myself in the face during the majority of this book.

I said "no way" or "what the fuck" out loud to myself so many times, my puggle-dachshund started giving me the you'
BookHeroin
Mar 08, 2014 rated it did not like it
Disclaimer: THIS IS MY OPINION AND HOW I VIEWED THIS BOOK. IF YOU WANT MORE "POSITIVE" COMMENTS AND ALL THAT FAKE OLALA THEN YOU SHOULD NOT READ IT

So here's the thing...

I was lost about how many stars i should give this. Should i give it 5 solid stars or 1 star?
Then my mind and values won and i choose to give it 1 star.
I read so many dark erotica and bdsm kind of books so i am not a total virgin when it comes to this type of fiction BUT this has to be the most sad, angry and disgusted I've
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Sep 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
Rating: 2.5 Fucked up and shattered Stars

description

My Views: I will not say that I enjoyed the book…It will seem as if I’m some psycho, but I read it till the end. The book was highly disturbing and I had some hard time going through with it. I mean I have read some BDSM but now that I compare them to this one, I think that they were very light books. I am no great fan of erotica and I always prefer having a book with a story and not much sex but this one is FULL of sex (dark ones).

This wasn’t about sex
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
4.5 "What did I just read" stars

description

How to put in words the state I'm in? I feel fucked I mean my mind feels fucked. I'm in such a numb state; I don't know how I'm supposed to write a review. Even more I think I'm the only one who hasn't read this fucked up story!

I'm one to say I considered myself lucky I'm able to read dark books because it gives another perspective to books in general. But here we are talking about dark, sinister, gritty. Take a synonym for dark and it fits the book perfectly

Just
Angie **loves angst**
"He was exquisite, a Master of not only my body, but my mind."

Its been twenty four hours and I'm still trying to find the words to adequately express my feelings about this book. I read a few friend reviews before reading this, and I will say the same thing they did: This is NOT a love story. Some parts are downright painful and repulsive. I highlighted something on about every other page.

If you enjoy romance and fluffy reads, filled with flowers, hearts and sunshine, then you need to stay far
Kirsten
5 "My mind is exhausted, because it's been thoroughly fucked" stars!!

photo imagejpg3_zpsdb991983.jpg

Aiden Oliver is an acquired Master of the Society. A group that has been around for decades to train the perfect courtesan, a woman who will be the perfect whore you've been looking for. Aiden has been doing this job for many years and he is considered the best of the best in breaking the mind and the body of the women who will be desired submissives. He gets paid lucratively for his services, and he enjoys the jobs he takes o
Aiden 4 52 Jun 30, 2014 08:51AM
C.D.'s Canaries: Her Master's Courtesan BR 3/31/14 436 100 Apr 04, 2014 07:10PM
  • The Good Girl
  • Joseph Fallen (The Estate, #0.5)
  • Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 4 "Poisoned" (My Masters' Nightmare, #4)
  • The Sect (Wicked Trinity, #1)
  • Judgment (Judgment, #1)
  • Escape from Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • To the Depths of Hell
  • Slave World (Slave World, #1)
  • Yes, Master
  • Forced Submission
  • The Bonus  (Zeta Cartel, #1)
  • Held (Held, #1)
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • Therapist
  • After
  • Facade (Deception, #1)
  • Flawed (The Butcher, #1)
Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism. She is most known for her Masters Series (Her Master’s Courtesan and Her Master’s Teacher), Target This, Hard Roads, and Asylum. She’s co-authored Serial (a four part serial series). When she isn’t writing as Lily White you can find other books by her under M.S. Willis where she has penned the Control Series, the Estat ...more

Masters (5 books)
  • Her Master's Teacher (Masters, #2)
  • Her Master's Redemption (Masters, #3)
  • Her Master's Christmas
  • Her Master's Reckoning (Masters, #4)
“I thought I could love him and he turned around and destroyed me.” 6 likes
“I am, in no way, a good man. I do not want love. I do not want kindness.” 5 likes