Start by marking “Forever My Valentine” as Want to Read:
Forever My Valentine

Forever My Valentine

She left him... He loves her... A snowy Valentine's gives them a second chance.

Returning home after a disastrous job relocation, Miranda Kane is determined to avoid the man she left behind—and whose heart she broke. Until she finds a hidden treasure in a music box. An engagement ring engraved with a decades’ old date. And the only man who can help reunite the precious ring
Published January 2014 by Elusive Dreams Press

To ask other readers questions about Forever My Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever My Valentine

Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
*Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World Blog :)*

Forever My Valentine is a sweet short romance story that would make a great read this Valentine's Day. Although this is a short story, I found myself loving the characters and almost wished the story could have been longer. Raine English did a good job making this story hard to resist, the title was the first thing that drew me in and the synopsis did not disappoint at all.

Due to the shortness of the book, we are immediately taken to th
Christa
Feb 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook-arc
This novella was a sweet romance about second chances. I really liked both of the main characters, Miranda and Ian. I enjoyed the way the music box and engagement ring that needed to be returned to its owner were used in the story.

Miranda left her love, Ian, in pursuit of a career, but returns home when it isn't what she expected. When her mother gives her a music box from Ian's antique store, Miranda finds an engagement ring inside. Knowing she has to find the owner, she approaches Ian to find
Elle Markov
Sep 01, 2014 rated it liked it
The story was a short quick read that I felt would have been even better as a longer story. Miranda and Ian were on the verge of marriage, they'd been together for two years and had the perfect relationship, until Miranda gets offered her dream job, half way across the country. She wants to give it a shot, but Ian doesn't want to move, they have a huge fight and break up.

Sadly the job doesn't work out for Miranda and she returns back to her hometown; Ian couldn't get over Miranda and Miranda cou
Cindy
Feb 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, 2014-netgalley
I love a sweet romance about giving love a second chance and this was such a book. It's a short story for those times when you want to read something in one sitting. I liked the characters and would have liked the story to be longer so I could spend more time with them.

Looking for a short sweet story? Try this one, it doesn't disappoint!
Mariel Hoss
Feb 24, 2014 rated it liked it
***ARC from NetGalley in Exchange for an honest review***

A short story about second chances brought about by a different generations perspective. Sometimes it takes an outsider to point out the obvious. This novella was a quick, cute read.
Nicole  Henderson
Nov 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Very cute. short and sweet. Not really long enough to get into the characters or the plot but I see the markings of a pretty good writer. Anyone who can wrap up a story that quick deserves a pat on the back.
Melissa
Julie Duong
Nov 28, 2017
Lynette Murphy
Jan 06, 2019
Raine English is a USA Today bestselling, award-winning author who writes romantic suspense, paranormal, and sweet small-town romances. She's a Daphne du Maurier Award winner and a Golden Heart finalist. Her books have made the Top 100 Bestseller lists at both Amazon and Barnes & Noble. She lives in New England with her family and French bulldog, Bailey. She can be found on the web at www.Rain ...more