Start by marking “Seth & Greyson (The Coincidence, #7)” as Want to Read:
Seth & Greyson (The Coincidence, #7)

Seth & Greyson

(The Coincidence #7)

After being betrayed by someone he thought he loved, Seth leaves for college hoping to get a new start. But leaving his past behind is more complicated than he expected, and underneath his upbeat attitude, Seth struggles with opening up to people.

Then he meets Greyson.

Seth is instantly drawn to Greyson and his sweet and charming personality. But even though he feels a st
Published April 4th 2015 by Jessica Sorensen (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Seth & Greyson, please sign up.
Shannon (aka The Tale Temptress) I've been reading this series and I do believe that although some characters overlap between books, they can all be read as standalones. Hope that…moreI've been reading this series and I do believe that although some characters overlap between books, they can all be read as standalones. Hope that helps.(less)

Christy
Feb 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo a8fd2636-af06-41c6-b1ee-033afcc53391_zpssv2inxls.jpg

When I first read The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden I fell in love with Jessica Sorensen’s books. It was the book that made her a go to author of mine. I loved Callie, I loved Kayden, but my most favorite character in that book was probably Seth. So when I heard we were getting Seth & Greyson’s story, I was stoked.

As a college freshman, Seth takes Callie under his wing. He can tell she needs a friend; someone to help her come out of her shell. And helping her gets his mind o
Beverly
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
If you have been following the Coincidence Series then you know Seth as Callie’s best friend. I fell in love with Seth a long time ago, so when I saw his story was finally being written I was excited to start it. He has always stood out to me and been such a special character.

We first met him when he befriended Callie and really helped change her life. Then to learn about his own issues and know how selfless he is it’s hard not to love Seth. Seth and Greyson explores that first year they met in
.Lili.
Mar 25, 2015 added it
Shelves: m-m, dnf
 photo j-k-rowling-jkrowling-32434106-245-240_zps7a54b2fd.gif

DNF 30%

This just wasn't working for me. This is not the first time this author's book hasn't worked for me, but I think it will be my last. It's been a long time (probably a couple years) since I last tried reading a book of hers, and I was intrigued by the premise in this one so I gave it a try. Unfortunately, this was kind of dull to me. Plus, it felt like a M/F book with male names. I just don't think this author's writing style is my cuppa.
Judy
May 03, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: m-m
Jessica Sorensen and M/M!!!! I think I've just died and gone to heaven!!!

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Guys, for those interested, the pre-order of this book just price dropped BIG TIME to $1.99 at Amazon US!
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-f-f-reads
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

I would recommend this to die hard fans of Jessica Sorensen, this short novel takes us to when Seth first goes to college and befriends Callie, who we know and love from The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden.

We get to see how he met Greyson, and how he felt despite his horrific experience with his ex boyfriend back in his hometown.

Seth was a fun character but underneath his confident exterior, he was very inexperienced with men, and mistrustful. Greyson was very sweet, and I enjo
Funzee Shu
Mar 07, 2014 marked it as to-read

Expected publication: 2015

I DON'T CARE !!!!

MARKED !!!!

Amy
Apr 03, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a fan of Jessica Sorensen and someone who has read some of the other books in this series, I enjoyed this one. It was great to see Callie, Kayden and Luke again.

If you are an avid M/M reader looking for your next book, I think you will be disappointed. Yes this can be read as a standalone. Even though both Seth and Greyson are in college, it's very YA. Both are inexperienced. There's a lot of kissing. Anything beyond that was fade to black.

(and there's no way this book is 300 pages, more lik
❤ Tila Grey Maddox ❤
Wow I love the cover ❤ I love my M/M books, it's always such a hot read ;). Can't wait to read more about Seth. I thought that Seth & Luke would end up together, but turns out Luke's not gay lol. But oh well I'm still excited though :) xo
Teri
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
I really love the characters and I really love this author, but I was disappointed. It was too short and too rushed and missing that build up and emotional connection that Jessica Sorensen always creates. I hope that she will write more M/M and give the characters a full length novel.
Steffi
It has been years since I read and enjoyed The Coincidence series. Seth & Greyson could have been my first gay romance but by now I have read a few.

I enjoyed the story of Seth and Greyson, how they met and how they got together. But I had one problem with the story: I mixed up the perspectives and the guys throughout the whole book. I don't know if it was me or if there was something in the writing which made it hard to differentiate the views.
Compared to the other mm romances I have read so
☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, lgbtq
So again I don't really feel like writing a long review so its going to be shorter and at some point I might want to add on.

Seth and Greyson was a good book. It was a little different from what I expected but it was very good. It basically filled in all of the missing links throughout the other books where I was wondering what was happening about Seth, who was one of my favorite characters. It was good to see his life while Callie's and Kayden's went on. I love Greyson even more after reading
Lala
 photo 10343149_zps8a95f225.gif

This is why I'm wary of the M/F authors starting to write M/M fiction. At best this result was lukewarm...half-hearted romance, awkward and stilted dialogues, bordering on cheesy... A couple of sweet-ish moments, but nothing genuinely warm, emotional, sexy...

Aside from the amateur-ish writing and uninspiring romance, I hated Callie being in the spotlight the whole time. WTH? It was all Callie this and Callie that...I liked Callie well enough in her books, but here I just wished she would piss o
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: na, m-m
2.5 Disappointed stars for 'Seth and Greyson'

Alas, such high expectations, such a huge disappointment. I decided to cut the series short by overstepping Luke and Violet's books given all the angst in them and hoped for a safe landing with Seth and Greyson's story. What could possibly go wrong with the two characters I'd adored in all the previous books?

Apparently, a lot. I'll keep this short, so the gist of my displeasure about their story is that I barely recognized any of the two. Bubbly, hila
Camila, the opinionated Catruler
I'm sorry but all the other couples ended with proposals.

WHERE IS MY PROPOSAL?

OR MY 2 YEARS LATER?

SOMETHING?
Didi

First off, I'm not familiar with Ms. Sorensen work. This is the only book of hers I read and it came very late in a series.

I actually like this book, with some notes!

- The title: why the heck the author couldn't give better title than mere Seth & Greyson? Seriously, that's the best she'd come up with?

- I mentioned earlier that this is part of series. And I'm assuming some of the scenes happened pararelly with the other (books) in the series, which made the one here not went into det
Luke
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
12/03/2019: Reread it. Loved it. I fell in love with Seth and Greyson all over again.

Oh. My. Gosh.

The only problem I had with Seth Greyson was: it was too short.

Gosh, I was so ecstatic when I heard that Seth and Greyson were getting their own book. I mean, Seth was, like, my favourite character in The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden. If it is possible, when I finally got it out from the library, I was even more ecstatic.

Then I read it and decided that I loved this book so much, I didn't want t
Ilene
It was a sweet story but could have been so much more.

I must admit I have stopped reading this authors books. Each series just seems to drag on and on. I can't handle being spoon fed stories. But I HAD to find out about Seth & Greyson. Unfortunately this book contained maybe 2 tablespoons of info. I am guessing there will be a few more novellas about them...

I give up!!
Sara Sargent
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sad this series is over... so easy to read and very enjoyable
Melek
Feb 04, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, young-adult
This will be a little awkward as I didn't read the first, uh, six books before that one, and I don't really like her writing style, but oh well, let's try.

***

Cheeeesyyyy.

For some reason, I expected something extra cute and/or funny; I would be fine with either one. I have read one book by this author before and I didn't like it all too much, but I wanted to read this so badly, I let that little detail aside. I shouldn't have done that.

For one thing, the whole thing was dull. Seth is supposed t
Jaime
Feb 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m-reads
Yep! So disappointed in this. She did not treat this story like all her m/f stories. It was like she had kid gloves on while writing this one. I think I wanted a story after all the Callie/Kayen stuff not during their story...I hated hearing about them while reading this. In her other books I read she always wrote awesome passion between the couples....not Seth and Greyson :( and yet Seth is passionate in everything else he does in life. For me it was like she didn't care about these characters ...more
Lani ⚔⚔  the Destroyer ⚔⚔
Not sure what the point to Seth & Greyson was, my impression of the whole book is brief. Lots of scenes are skimmed over - probably because there is a whole lot of Callie drama going on, and then when Seth is dealing with his terrible mother and the ex that beat him up it is just a couple of pages. I get the impression this is a book written by a dedicated M/F romance writer for readers that enjoy M/F. As a M/M story on its own it is a bit of a disappointment.

Please note this is not a stand
Lelyana
Apr 03, 2015 marked it as to-read

Nice cover, because it's two guys!

Never read a book from this author, and just because this is an M/M, I said to my self...Okaaaaaay, let's give it a try!
And I have a weak spot for gay guys! *cough*

Brooklyn
This wasn't bad. I really enjoyed it, but felt it was a bit too muddled with all the interspersed "snippets" of Callie's and Kayden's issues. It also felt a bit simplistic. Sure, there was major issues and drama that Seth had to overcome, but I didn't get sucked into it. It felt glossed over. I haven't read anything else by this author so I don't know if that is just her style or if that is something that happened as a result of it being MM by a MF author. But I felt there should have been a bit ...more
María
Apr 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, new-adult, college, 2015
This may be a little weird to read but, i love Seth and Greyson and i'm happy that they get their story because they've helped Callie and Kayden and Luke and Violet so much that they deserve this.
2015 COME RIGHT NOW PLEASE.
Janine Deseree
This book will be EPIC. The awesomeness that is Seth with the adorable Greyson. My gawwwwd.
Alex
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Another amazing book of Jessica!!!! Such a sweet story between Seth and Grayson ❤ ...more
Emer
Dec 25, 2015 added it
i dont know what this book is or how it got on my currently reading shelf
julia ☆ [owls reads]
I was super excited for this one, but it was pretty... lukewarm. It had some cute moments between Seth and Greyson, but overall it was just an okay read that I didn't really get into it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• My Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #3)
  • Come Back to Me (Breathe into Me, #2)
  • Flawed (Connections, #5)
  • The Edge of Never, The Edge of Always: Two Book Collection (The Edge of Never, #1-2)
  • The Only Way (The Martelli Brothers, #3)
  • Lust (The Seven Deadly, #5)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Damaging Me (Savor Us, #2)
  • Chased Dreams (Chasing Nikki, #3)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Bad Company (Summer Love, #2)
  • Stealing Rose (The Fowler Sisters, #2)
  • Together We Heal (Fall and Rise, #4)
  • Need to Love You (Love, #6)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Igniting Lies (Burning, #1)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.

The Coincidence (8 books)
  • The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
  • The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)
  • The Destiny of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #3)
  • The Probability of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #4)
  • The Certainty of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #5)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • The Evermore of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence #8)