Start by marking “Leaving Me Behind” as Want to Read:
Leaving Me Behind

Leaving Me Behind

He was supposed to be a personal challenge. A Spanish lover – younger and sinfully attractive. A daring, wild experience for one night.

My liberation from my self-oppressed lifestyle was planned out carefully down to the last detail.
Everything except . . .
HIM.

Published May 24th 2015 by Sigal Ehrlich

To ask other readers questions about Leaving Me Behind, please sign up.
Julie B. Not sure about the release for this one, but Retrace will be out next week. It was awesome! :)

Start your review of Leaving Me Behind
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Leaving Me Behind
Series: Standalone
Author: Sigal Ehrlich
Release date: June 5, 2015
Cliffhanger:No
HEA(view spoiler)

Have you ever stopped and taken stock of where you are in life and wondered, "What if?" What if I could just run away, jump on a plane and never look back? Start over in a new country on a fresh page, seek out new adventures, and find t2015
NoEhrlich
ReleaseStandalone
Behind
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo lmb cover xB by sb_zps6m277xza.gif

Yippee! I got my ARC! Will be reading soon!

Release: June 5th.
Stand-alone

The hero is Sebastian from Spain… author shared with me a few more details about him, but I am afraid I might have blown a fuse upon hearing that… figure tall, dark and handsome and oh he rides a black Ducati Diavel… [sigh!]

BLURB:
Fed up with her comfortable and dull-to-boredom life, Liv takes the bravest leap, leaving it all behind. Unfortunately the crux of her issues – her entrenched, well-kept emotional guard – tags along for the ride.

With the spirit of change burning from e[sigh!]
Fed
Jen
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs

4-4.5 The End of Me Stars

This is the first book I've read by Sigal Erhlich, but it won't be my last. I really enjoyed this story.

Have you ever wished you just pick up and move somewhere else in the world and start over? I have. The heroine in this book does just that. When her best friend, Kai, who is a photographer, tells her he's leaving for an extended period of time for a job, she'
Dali
#99cent #sale (08/18/2017)
The holy trinity of a beautiful romance. Sweet, seductive and swoony. This story about self-discovery and taking chances is alluring and beautifully written with charismatic characters that carved a place in my heart.

Liv’s life is awesome. On paper. In reality, she feels a bit hollow, unfulfilled and downright lacking color and excitment. When her best friend Kai announces he’s taking a job abroad for an indefinite amount of time, she decides to be a bit adventurous and a lot brave, ta
(08/18/2017)
Shannon Moore
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I'm so fed up with having to leave 'ranty' or unpopular reviews these days. I'm just over it. So as of right now, I'm just going to say that I didn't like this book. It didn't captivate me, I didn't find it intriguing or frankly enjoyable and the heroine was even a bit pitiful at times.

Okay, moving on.

I might come back and review this one day but I kind of doubt it. If you read it, I hope it resonates better with you than it did I.
Olga therebelreader
****4-4.5 “Me muero por escucharte decir las cosas que nunca digas” stars****
"I'm dying to hear you say the things that you never say"

I was provided a copy of Leaving Me Behind to read and review. A brief summary of the story is Liv quits her boring life and makes the conscious decision to escape the norm and push to follow through. She decides to travel to Spain and live there for a while in order to free herself from the daily grind, to leave it all behind and feel more alive and inspired, and start her life
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Liv is a successful business woman. But she's not really happy with that life.
So against the advice of her therapist and her parents - she decides to leave her corporate life for a while, and rents a beach house in a little spanish town near Barcelona.
To do what? She's not really sure...to find herself? To find happiness? To find love? To just chill and relax? She doesn't really know, but she will probably notice it, once it happens.

Once there she very soon finds good friends at the local coffee-shop.

And she finds HIM.

Well, she didn't really find hi
Sigal Ehrlich
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
A journey of self-discovery.
A mystic coastal town.
A Spanish lover.
One pulse-racing, all-consuming love affair.
Candace
***I was provided with a complimentary review copy through netgalley.com in exchange for honest feedback.***

For some reason I never seemed to click with this story. The storyline was decent. The love story was sweet. The characters were not off-putting. Yet, I never really felt like the story grabbed me.

The heroine, Liv, decides to up and leave her life one day. She sets out to live a new and exciting life in Spain, on an extended vacation of sorts. While there, she makes
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
ARC provided for an honest review.
SecretNinjaGRL
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have been in a massive book funk since I read Layers and Inner Core by the fabulous Sigal Ehrlich (two seriously great books).

Now I just feel like....
description

I really cannot wait to read this book. I've been following the progress on Facebook and the little snippets we receive on there are so damn intriguing I feel like
description
I'm just so full of happiness and excitement!!

I cannot WAIT to
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
I loved Sebastian.. Very much. Except for the very very hypocritical standing he took on the Lola and Kai situations. That conversation between Liv and Sebastian should have happened. Why was it ok for him to have such a close relationship with Lola after being intimate but he had huge problems with Liv and Kai. Ok aside from that I adored him. I really couldn't connect with Liv at all. She was so cold.. So selfish and so I can't even describe how badly I really felt so apathetic one minute to d ...more
✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you 'kindred spirit'! ☆

Leaving Me Behind is a beautiful and exquisite tale of taking risks, finding and rediscovering yourself, and starting over in a foreign land far, far away.

It was elegantly executed and made my heart flutter and all giddy. Especially, with the whole European getaway and romance embedded into the midst!

Loved it!!!

~Dawn~TUG
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*copy kindly received from author in exchange for a night out with us, sangria..and a review! Good times http://www.twounrulygirls.com **

Full Review-----> Leaving Me Behind
Dusti Hanrahan
YAY! Received an ARC!! Will read soon!

Fleurs et Reves
I would have given this more stars, but Liv ruined the book for me. The whole book she sounded and acted like an old lady.
GAIL DICK
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finding yourself!

Wonderful story of a young woman, basically running away, maybe from a toxic parent to find her happiness. Great friends and a wonderful man find her and support her journey.
Julie B.
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+ stars. What can I say, Ms Ehrlich has done it again! I have a special place in my heart for her books and this one did NOT disappoint. We meet Liv who is more than tired of her life as she knows it and is ready for change. Her life has pretty much consisted of nothing but work and of course her best friend, Kai, and her occasional meeting with Dr. Smarta$$, her therapist. (Love his name BTW) Liv decides to rent a house in Spain for a year to try and take some time for herself and figure out w ...more
Kimberly
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liv is a highly successful, intelligent, closed off woman who decides it's time for a change. She uproots her whole life to move to Spain. She needs to escape her overbearing mother and a friendship with her best friend that she wishes would be more. As soon as she gets to Spain she meets new friends and settles in perfectly. But, a handsome Spanish stranger is about to shake her world up even more. And that is when Liv really starts to come into her own, Sebastian makes her feel things she neve ...more
Gemma Verret
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was very lucky and honoured to be given an ARC by Sigal to review. Having read and loved all Sigal's previous books I opened this with great excitement and anticipation. I was not disappointed. Sigal did mention to me before reading that this book was a little naughty and she was right. I could not get enough of the fireworks sparking between Liv and Sebastien right from first glance. Starting of as purely physical and developing into an amazing emotional connection. The joy and heartbreak thr ...more
Denise Urick Weber
Loved this book and story line. Great characters, romantic and steamy all rolled up into one. So glad she chose to actually publish it!!!
Tatia
May 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fmr-reviews
5 stars

If I could give this more than 5 stars, I absolutely would. Sigal Ehrlich continues to surprise me with every new, wonderful book she sets free. I become more and more infatuated with her and her style of writing with each new story. Having loved her since reading Layers, I can honestly say that I believe Leaving Me Behind is her best work to date. It was so different from everything she's done previously. It was sweet, sexy, and had me, at times, not knowing what to expect ne
Sanaa
Sep 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC by the author for an honest review!

FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED:

4.5 stars!

This book was so different from what I usually read! The plot, the writing, everything was amazing and it sucked me right into the story and never wanted to leave!

Liv has a great job, great life & best friend Kai, but she’s bored and wants to do something different. So she quits her job and finds herself in Spain. There she meets a hunky & hot but younger Spanish ma
Romance Readers Retreat
4.5 Stars

As a blog, I know we have reviewed books by this author before, but for me, this is the first book I've read by Sigal Ehrlich and I have to say, I wasn't disappointed.

One of the things I can say about this book is, I actually expected a darker read. I don't know if the cover made me make that assumption, but quite honestly, this was a fun, sexy story.

It starts out with Liv, a thirty something woman. She has a good life in the sense that she is financi
1-Click Addict Support Group
This was an interesting read in the sense that it's about a woman in her mid 30's trying to find herself again, when many at that age have found themselves and their story already. Now, in order to do that, Liv has decided to move to Spain to travel, discover it and take a much needed vacation at the same time. Little did Liv realize that "exploration" would forever change her life.

Liv’s relationship with the Spanish Sebastian is HOT from the beginning, the chemistry is sizzling and
Coco.V
Oct 03, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on iBooks today (10/3/18)!💝

Blurb:

Everything except . . .
HIM.

I didn’t see it coming, not by a long shot. My plan was safe. I was going to quit my job, say goodbye to the restraints of the life I had known, and follow my dreams.
I r
Rachel
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Leaving Me Behind" ....... I think not !!!
ARC given by author
OMG the only thing "left behind" after reading this book was my emotions !!!!
Sigal once again had me hooked from the first page.
This story will take you on an emotional journey that you feel your part of, the characters draw you in and you think your part of their crazy group.
I must be getting cynical as i kept waiting for Sebastian to be damaged or emotionally unavailable but no .... He was literally to good
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *
This was a great book. Liv isn't happy with the way her life is , to her it's pretty flat and boring, it's lacking so when her friend tells her he's taking an international job it gives her an idea. on her trip to Spain Liv starts seeing herself differently and enjoy what Spain has to offer including a sexy beast name Sebastian. There is chemistry between them both and they take a journey together, but of course nothing is per
Beth
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy cow, ladies! Hold on to your seats! I've been lucky enough to get to read the first half of this book with Sigal. I can't wait to get to the end...of course she has to finish it first. I'm captivated by her characters and I can't wait to see what happens next to Liv as she is on this journey to find herself. Trust me...this will be well worth the wait!

Oh...and wait until you meet her Spanish lover!!! *swoon*
Lies
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liv a successful young woman leaving work, her comfortable life for a year. She is off to the sun. Meeting new lady friends,and Sebastian a guy on a motorbike.
This great story is funny,lovely, sweet,sexy keeps you hooked.
Another story of Sigal giving you sleepless nights as you want to read the story to an end. You don't know what is coming next. It is a must read 5 star book.
In fact I am reading it for the second time, having a good read on this sunny day.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Perfect Love Story (Love Story, #1)
  • Junkyard Dog (White Horse #1)
  • Arranged
  • Instant Attraction
  • A Death In Beverly Hills
  • On the Path of Vengeance: A Historical Western Adventure Book
  • The Dead and the Missing (Adam Park, #1)
  • The Reluctant Duke (A Seabrook Family Saga #1)
  • Ripped (Shattered Hearts, #7)
  • Falling for the Bad Boy (Bedtime Reads, #1)
  • Blind Justice
  • Chasing Abby (Shattered Hearts, #6)
  • Abandon (Shattered Hearts, #5)
  • Holiday Heat
  • First Response  (TREX 0.5)
  • Rescue Me (TREX, #1)
  • Letter from a Rake (The Duke of Strathmore, #1)
  • Take Me Down (The Knight Brothers, #2)
Bestselling author of the Stark series