Start by marking “A Rockstar's Valentine (Decoy, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
A Rockstar's Valentine (Decoy, #0.5)

A Rockstar's Valentine

(Decoy 0.5)

Before we had Rockstar Daddy, there was A Rockstar's Valentine.......

As soon as I set eyes on the gorgeous guy who saves me from having to dance with yet another jerk, I thought he would be just like the rest. His bad boy rocker image definitely screamed heart breaker, but I was wrong. Boy was I wrong! Yes, Jax can sometimes act like a caveman but he's different than the r
ebook
Published February 14th 2014 (first published February 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Rockstar's Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Rockstar's Valentine

iamGamz
2 First Love Stars

”They said you’re just a playboy rocker, but I know there’s more to you.”

A novella on how Kendal and Jax meet and fall in love. A quick, cute, ok read.
Lisa
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Rockstar's Valentine by K.T. Fisher is the prequel to the Decoy series and is the story of how Jax and Kendal met and fell in love.

Prequel stories like this can be tricky sometimes, you already know the characters and know what the future holds for them...Is the prequel going to be able to hold your interest. Um, Hell Yeah!!!

Kendal is a virgin on a mission to finally lose her "v" card. Her girlfriend Jessica is all for it, her guy friends, not so much. At a Valentine's party at some yuppie's h
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
3.5 caveman rockstar stars...
This novella was my introduction to the series; however, by some of the reviews I get the impression it wasn't written first. I'm kinda hoping it was written first and the editing will improve in future books. I'm looking forward to digging a little deeper and getting to know the characters better.

This was a glimpse into the first meeting of 18 yr old Kendall (who wants to be a hairdresser) and 20 yr old Jax (who wants to be a rockstar). He's already got groupies, bu
Nareh
The writing is very young adult/teen self-published vibe rather than the new adult vibe I thought it would have. This was a short, quick read. It was an okay read but I don't think I'll be continuing the series. There was the insta-love aspect that sometimes works but just seemed a little awkward here. (view spoiler). If you are really interested in th ...more
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
This is the prequel to Rockstar Daddy and Rockstars Girl and it was fab it was lovely to read how Jax and Kendle first meet and the brotherly love she also found with Jax's best friends it was areal story of love at first sight. I would definitely recommend these books and can't wait to read Rockstars Angel.
Irene
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really loved & enjoyed reading how Jax and Kendal meet, and how their relationship grew! Jax is such an amazing boyfriend, and you could tell they truly loved one another! It was also great seeing how Kendal meet her Jax's friends in the beginning and how they all became close. It was a very cute, short read. I enjoyed myself :)
L.M. Evans
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
loved this book. jax is such a charmer and definitely has a way with words. took me less than a day to read this book. expect many more awsome books from this very talented author. highly recommened.
Liz
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rock
Absolutely loved this prequel, read the whole thing with a grin on my face. I love this series and reading about how Jax and Kendall met was a great addition.
Radiant
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Kendal Moore and Jax Parker met when they were eighteen. Two years later, they're together and are very much in love. At the age of twenty Kendal finds out she's pregnant, she knows she has to make the right choice.

The Prequel to Jax and Kendal story..i didnt know why i missed it that time..now reviving it!!
Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith
Feb 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, it takes you back to the start, when Kendal and Jax first meet! awwwwwwwwwwwww <3 you cant help but love them! Not one to ruin the story line for those who havent read it, you wont be disappointed! its a sweet simply read, very well written! It slots the jigsaw together got the books already released! Its unusal for a writer to do this, i have to admit I enjoyed little more than I expected to. The ending seems unfinished, so im assuming (fingers crossed) that K.T i ...more
Emma
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Oh my god!! Jax is one for all the girls who love their boys dark, cocky and alpha...
This book is set before the Band Decoy becomes famous and their rock and roll lifestyle kicks in.

We are introduced to all the characters from the previous two books Rockstar Daddy and Rockstar Girl, who we know but now we get a little more history and see how their friendships have developed.

I love how K T FIsher brings these characters to life, keeps the pace going with the story and holy hell can she write a s
Michele McMullen
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have not had the pleasure of reading K.T.'s books before and this is a great start for me. This is a novella to introduce you to how Kendall and Jax met.
Kendall is a young woman who has grown tired of hearing of her friends sexual escapades and is making it her goal to go out and find some fun of her own. She heads out for the evening to a house party at a yuppie frat boys house. She gets into a sticky situation and a hottie, cocky bad boy saves the day. Kendall knows that she should steer cl
Red Cheeks Reads
Feb 13, 2014 rated it liked it
A Rockstar’s Valentine has a very good story. The characters were fun to read about and I enjoyed their journey together. Kendal came off as a smart and sassy chick who knows what she wants and Jax was super hot and romantic to boot. I really loved how alpha bad ass he was, while still being romantic, patient, and kind.
“You make me so hard I cant think straight. I only think of you and yes, I want to be inside you baby. I want to be your first. You gotta understand though Kendal, once I do there
☮ Syrina ☮ RWBR
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
A highly erotic and sweet little rocker prequel to this new series. The Decoy Series is shaping up to be an erotic tale of suspense and emotional woo. A tale of two young souls connecting and later learning to love.

If your looking for some burn me up, make me wiggle and bite your lip erotic sex-capades look no further, you've just found glory. These two know how to bring passion to the forefront of all your desires. Their hunger for each other knows no bounds in this evocative sensual tale and i
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
This book was given to me as an ARC for a honest review.

It's the first book I’ve read by K.T. Fisher and I liked it! A lot!
One of the things I like in books is the various POV from the characters and this one got it right! I always want to get into their heads and know what they are thinking. Thank you for that!
This is a story about how Jax and Kendal met and how they got together. Jax is a gentleman in a bad-boy way and a romantic too! (I like him! He's HOT!)
The way he treats her in their first
Anna
Mar 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was probably a novella written after the fist 2 books were released, but since I had not read any of them, I started with this one. It was short, but a fun read. It also got me interested enough to read the other two books in order to follow this couple. Rock romances are so much fun since these people just live a sensational life. Here, we get to meet these characters while still in college before anyone becomes famous and the crazy life creeps in and changes them. I think this was a great ...more
Helen Stothard
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved reading about how Kendal and Jax first met, it makes a brilliant prequel to the rest of the Decoy series, and I think still loves room for at least one more prequel, bringing it closer to the start of book one.

This story, whilst short, really complements the other books, but would be a great introduction to the series if you haven't started it yet.

Jax may look like the proverbial bad boy rocker, but this guy is a pure romantic at heart if you hadn't already guessed.

Same great characters,
Pixie
DNF – 15%. This book was a freebie & boy is the writing horrible. 18 year old virgin looking to get rid of her V card. Major run on sentences, almost like someone just forgot to enter a period. The heroine’s inner monologue definitely sounded like an 18 year old. Also I personally love using exclamation marks…but I hate when people use them excessively in books. After the first few pages, between the setup of the paragraph’s, the wording and the juvenile tone I just couldn’t….not even for fr ...more
Teka
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the trilogy. I bought only when I noticed all 3 books were available because I hate cliffhanger books. The 3 books, "A rockstar's valentine, Rockstar daddy and Rockstar's girl" could do with a little more editing due to few English mistakes but was still worth reading. I will definitely read the other books in the Decoy series
Michelle
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Although this was short, it gave me a really good understanding of Jax and Kendal's relationship from the beginning. What was there not to love about either one of them? Kendal has a good head on her shoulders and Jax has met the girl he wants to be the best guy possible for. There's no doubt they are the one for each other. Can't wait to start Rockstar Daddy!
Fran Gray
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I need to see where Kendal and Jax's love story goes!!! These two fall for each other right away. Two years later Kendal gets some of the biggest news of her life. Making the toughest decision ever she breaks it off with the love her her life. What happens to them from there is the mystery I will solve ASAP!! <3 <3
Jo Smith
Feb 18, 2014 rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading this book but obviously a young adult book as very much tailored to that audience. I would have preferred more in depth characterisation & story telling but ultimately it was all about the sex which was written well but not the book for hard core passion flowers.
Natasha
May 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Oooohhhhh hotness!!! I will say the writing so far was not the best I've read but I really like the characters in this book. Jax and Kendal are great together and you can definitely feel the sexual tension when you read this. Can't wait to read the next book for more of their story together.
Carol
3.5 stars.
It's a good prequel for "Rockstar daddy". However, Kendal is bit toooo slutty for my taste.
Bella Marley
May 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.8
Jessie
Jan 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
only thing I would improve is for it to be longer the rest was great!!
Felicia
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is good!!!!!!!!!!!
Hayley
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant read...loved it!!!
Rosemary
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A good preview to the first book. You get to find out how Jax and Kendal met.
Céline Mitte
Jan 11, 2017
kobo book 2 2 Jul 16, 2014 03:35AM
  • Rock Bottom (Bullet, #2)
  • Rebel: Rebel Part I (Bad Blooded Rebel, #1)
  • Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2; Black Cat Records, #5)
  • Joy Ride
  • All Night Long (Black Halo, #1)
  • Seduced (Lost in Oblivion, #0.5)
  • Giving Up the Ghost (13 Shades of Red, #1)
  • Snow Storms: A Wish on a Rock Star (Silver Strings G, #3)
  • Lost Avalon (Finding Nolan #1)
  • How to Reprimand Your Rock Star (DommeNation, #2)
  • Rock It (Rule Breakers #1)
  • Who I'm Becoming (FireNine, #4)
  • Unexpected (Unexpected, #1)
  • Liquid Courage (Liquid Regret, #2)
  • Shafting the Halls (Shaft on Tour, #4)
  • Thrilling Heaven (Room 103, #2)
  • Taming Chaos (Raining Chaos Book 1)
  • Cash: Angel, Demon, Rock Star (A Seven Deadly Sins Story, #1)
K.T Fisher is a British romance author and mostly writes about hot, delicious men. Her books are packed with hot suspense and thrilling dangers, add her signature erotic scenes and you have a steaming romance that you have to read.
Ever since K.T Fisher released her first book, Rockstar Daddy she hasn't been able to stop and has since released many books that are loved by many.

If K.T Fisher isn't

Decoy (4 books)
  • Rockstar Daddy (Decoy, #1)
  • Rockstar's Girl (Decoy, #2)
  • Rockstar's Angel (Decoy, #3)
  • Rockstar's Temptation (Decoy #4)