Start by marking “Spy Noon (Spy Another Day Prequel, #1)” as Want to Read:
Spy Noon (Spy Another Day Prequel, #1)

Spy Noon (Spy Another Day 0.1)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  49 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Canada's the last place you'd expect to find an American spy, but CIA operative Talia Reynolds has problems piling up higher than a Canadian snowbank. When Elliott Monteith, her ridiculously handsome new coworker, shows up (and shows her up), Talia decides it's game on. She'll be the first to track down a dangerous counter-spy, and she'll give Elliott an unforgettable souv ...more
Published February 3rd 2014 by Durham Crest Books (first published January 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Spy Noon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spy Noon

Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Feb 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a review I squeezed in at the last minute because I just couldn't stand to not be a part of it. This spy series by Jordan McCollum is one of my favorites. It is fun, fast paced and full of wit and humor. Spy Noon is a prequel to the full length novels. It is a novella, super short, but also provides that little bit of insight and understanding into the relationship between Talia and Elliott.

Elliott is such a character. Talia has a hard time knowing what he's really about with all the fli
Rhonda
Feb 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

Spy Noon is a novella. It is a fun short story that shows how Talia and Elliot meet. It is fun, competitive CIA spy story.
It is also a clean read.

If you are already a fan of Jordan's I spy stories you will want to get this book. If not already a fan, this would be a good book to start and learn the beginning of Talia , Elliot and Will working together for the CIA in Canada.

Talia works for the CIA and is stationed in Canada. She is also going to law school as part of her cover. Talia i
Patricia
Mar 06, 2014 rated it liked it
I have not read any other books in the series. This was my first. Although it was a novella, it was well paced and did not feel too brief to gain much traction. Actually, I was quite enamored of the story up until the interrogation and it just read to me like Keystone Cops and that was kind of creepy. Also, the ending was kind of puzzling to me, probably because I do not already understand their relationship since I haven't read any of the books. I already bought book 1 with the prequel. Otherwi ...more
Charissa
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a great spy thriller prequel to a series I haven’t read yet. Nothing super dramatic happens, but it sets the stage for future novels with the main characters—Talia and Elliott. Even though nothing super dramatic happened, the story captivated me as I followed Talia and Elliott through a sting operation as they worked to flush out the bad guy and save their mole. The writing was sharp and witty, and seemed perfect for a spy novel.
Rachel Devaughn
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Spy Noon (Spy another day prequel number 1)
This book is written by character Talia. Not a full length novel like I, spy. Talia goes on a couple missions and has funny interactions with her partner Elliott. Fast paced, great reading. Talia character reminds me of Alias. Loved it!
T.K.
Jan 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was so fun! I think I enjoyed it more for having already read books 1-3; it fills in little information gaps and makes the relationship between Talia and Elliot richer. I really hope the author writes a ton of books in this series; I would read them all! :)
Shauna
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this series!
I LOVE the spy/espionage theme!
I LOVE the way the two characters work together!

FUN and DANGEROUS!
BOLD and ROMANITC!
STRONG FEMALE character!

If you love ROMANTIC SUSPENSE you will LOVE this series!
Ane
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I didn't realize how short of a story this one was haha!! Fun story about how Talia met Elliot!
Angelyn
Feb 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a novella. Had I known that I wouldn't have read it but I enjoyed it immensely and luckily there are more books out by her. Those are on my list to read next.
Nellie
Feb 18, 2014 rated it liked it
This story was clean, and kept a good pace. Not a romance. Pretty goofy for a "James Bond" kind of thing, but an OK read.
Elaine
Dec 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Another fun read from Jordan McCollum.
Gayle
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, read-in-2015
Short prequel to "I, Spy" (which I read quite a while ago). It was fun to get a glimpse of Talia and Elliott's first assignment together!
Jaime W
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great Talia/Elliott novella. Clever story, made me like Danny better for Talia and he's not even I'm the book.
Julie
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review to come. Loved this novella!
Sue
Emilee
Jun 19, 2015
Judie
Aug 24, 2015
An award-winning author, Jordan McCollum can't resist a story where good defeats evil and true love conquers all. In her day job, she coerces people to do things they don't want to, elicits information and generally manipulates the people she loves most--she's a mom.

Jordan holds a degree in American Studies and Linguistics from Brigham Young University. When she catches a spare minute, her hobbie
More about Jordan McCollum

Spy Another Day (3 books)
  • I, Spy (Spy Another Day, #1)
  • Spy for a Spy (Spy Another Day, #2)
  • Tomorrow We Spy (Spy Another Day, #3)