Start by marking “Beautiful Dreams (Beautiful, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Dreams (Beautiful, #3)

Beautiful Dreams

(Beautiful #3)

Book Three in The Beautiful Series

Kyle has mended Lily’s broken heart, and as they have fallen in love, all she dreams of is finally having her happily ever after.

But as time goes on, Lily can no longer ignore the desire to know more about Kyle's past. When she learns more, she will discover if she can heal Kyle’s heartache as he has done for her.

Will his past break the
Published January 20th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Dreams

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

Beautiful Dreams is a beautiful written story. This book should be read after reading Beautiful Chances and My Beautiful as it continues with the Kyle being there for Lily who is broken hearted now.

With having their future together, they move in and try to adjust themselves. We see how their relationship develops.
As a couple, who will they survive?

photo Shameless-shameless-us-20054976-500-214.gif

Beautiful Dreams is a stunning continuation.
Alicia writes in such a way that pulls you in which is filled in a manner of sensual, irresistible and
Micheala
Brandi {BusyBwith3}
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Beautiful dreams...

It was all beautiful, dreamy, and really steamy!

I won't give a long review since I did with book one & two. I really liked the series. It was simple and uncomplicated. If there were a man like Kyle, us ladies would be happy campers...equal parts romantic and possessive! The series sucks you in from book one even thou there is nothing really earth shattering going on? It's just real ( for a book... lol) people with pain and struggles coming together and finding peace!

As I s
Casey
Dec 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Beautiful Dreams is the third book in Alicia Rae's Beautiful series, and it is the continuing story of Kyle and Lily. This book should be read after reading Beautiful Chances and My Beautiful. This is the third and final book centering around Kyle and Lily, but there will be more to this series. I am already anxiously awaiting the next book Beautiful Ties which with be Abbey and Jason's story. I have really fallen in love with this series! The
Derna
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**I received an ARC in exchange for honest review**

'Beautiful Dreams' is the third book in the ‘Beautiful’ series by Alicia Rae, and it picks up where My Beautiful left off. I was eager to read this one as I wanted to know more about Kyle and his past, and I need to know if Lily and Kyle get their HEA. Lily had opened up to Kyle, and let go of her past, and now it was Kyle’s turn to do the same.

The storyline was about Lily and Kyle as they move forward with they lives, adjust to living together
❀ Crystal ✿ -
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s, 2014-read-list
ARC provided by Author for an Honest Review
Review to come During Tour
What a beautiful conclusion to an already swoon-worthy series. Kyle, I seriously love this man. I would follow him across the country, hell the world if he asked me too. As with the previous book Beautiful Dreams picks up right where My Beautiful left off. Lily and Kyle are making the final move to California. Leaving her life in Florida behind is not easy for Lily but when she remembers who she’s with and why, she can’t help b
Nicole
Jan 29, 2014 rated it really liked it

" You once told me that I held your heart in my hands," I said softly." I want you to know that the same is true for my own, Kyle. You have I've me so much, and my heart is yours. I'll never walk away from that," I vowed to him and myself.

I received an ARC of Beautiful Dreams in exchange for an honest review.

Beautiful Dreams is the 3rd book in the Beautiful series. I read the first two in the series Beautiful Chances and My Beautiful, so I knew what to expect coming into this one. I must say thi
Chu
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

I have been looking forward for the ending of this series. This is one of the series I have been looking forward to, and I was excited what the author has in-stored for me on this final installment of The Beautiful Series. Will Kyle and Lily finally get their happily-ever-after? Or will there be another hindrance to their HEA?

Theirs was a whirlwind romance – Kyle had broken the walls that surrounded Lily’s heart. They have fallen madly in love with each oth
Emily-Jane Wright
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

Beautiful Dreams is the third instalment in The Beautiful Series. It was a great addition to the first two novels but I thought that the story needed a little more punch. I felt like there was something missing this time around, though it was refreshing to continue on with Kyle and Lily’s story.

Throughout the novel we get to see Lily adjust to her new life with Kyle. She’s uprooted herself and moved across the country to be with the
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Beautiful Dreams is an amazing and I mean amazing continuation of Kyle and Lily's story and I have to say that Alicia Rae has stepped up her game and she has brought it home with this one and I mean I laughed and I cried and everything in between because Lily has grown so much and has finally opened her heart up to Kyle and let him in. She has always known she loves him but opening up and letting him in was very hard for her but sweet baby Jesus she did it!

Lily has taken the chance and opened he
Becca Booksreview
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: have-reviewed
This is the 3rd and final book of the Beautiful dreams series featuring Lily and Kyle. I want to thank Alicia Rae for giving us a wonderful series to fall in love with from the first chapter of book 1 to the final words on the last page of book 3.

I was so excited to finally see both Lily and Kyle open up to each other see finally let go of all the hurt, pain, guilt that they have both been seeing. I love that we get to see characters from all books in the final book of this series. also sets up
Gayatri
This was a fast and easy read. In contrast with the previous book of the series, there was very little drama and it was an amazing book to tie up all the loose ends of Kyle and Lily's relationship. There were a few shockers which I am not gonna say because that would ruin the book for people who have not read it yet. Kyle was an alpha male who was so dominating sometimes and when he was he was so hot! Like wow! But he could be so sweet and vulnerable sometimes it made me want to cry. I love how ...more
Babus
Jan 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Beautiful Dreams is the continuation of the Beautiful Series. We catch up with Lily and Kyle as they are moving into his home in Lake Tahoe. Lily continues to write and Kyle goes back to work with his family. Lily feels somewhat disconnected from Kyle because he doesn't share much of his past with her, like she has with him. She's worried that by not letting her in he's holding secrets that may ruin their relationship.

This book brings us to the partial conclusion of Kyle and Lily's story. I say
Terri Sullivan
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This continuation of the Beautiful Series finds the main characters, Lily and Kyle, selling her home in Colorado and moving on with her life. She moves into Kyle's home in California and she seems to be handling the passing of her family, but Kyle still has some secrets that he has yet to share with Lily. They start to begin their lives together, plan for the future, and it all wraps up like a typical fairy tale, happily ever after.

This series was very easy to read, the characters grabbed my at
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
Oh my…

Once again, Alicia made me fall in love with Kyle.

Beautiful Dreams is a stunning continuation to Lily and Kyles story. These have come a long way since Beautiful Chances and it was amazing to watch how their relationship developed.

Alicia writes in such a way that pulls you in. It is sensual, rich. Irresistible. Addictive.

Really beautiful story. Love it a bunch.

Cant wait to read the next book.

≧◔◡◔≦ 5 ✰ read ≧◉◡◉≦

>>>ARC received in exchange for an honest review<<<
Kelsey
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love, love the ending to their love story!!! Jason has to be my favoriye though in the whole book! I cannot wait until the 4th one comes out staring him!
Kyle as always is protective, sexy, demanding, and loving. The love and secrets he shows the readers during this one is absolutely beautiful. Alicia Rae did an amazing job with the emotions, helping me feel the vibe and aura he gave to Lily when reveling some of his past. The trauma of course makes her love him even more With the beautiful bo
colleen m donovan
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You can't help but fall in love with this story

I'm an avid romance reader, and what makes me love certain authors and books is when I'm done reading the couple stays with me and I don't want to let them go right away! This is one of those stories! I loved how emotionally charged it was, and how romantic. And though there were some twists I really enjoyed a story that didn't rip the couple appointment apart part way through and gave you the chance to revel in their intense love and passion
Margie   'CSR' Fite
Jan 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
this was the end to the series... I was happy to see Kyle and Lily have their HEA... Jeez, Lily sure deserved it.. and I was happy to have kyle's past revealed.. I was worried a few times in this book and had a scare, but you will have to read what that was all about and had Lily running away and out of Kyle's life.. until of course he runs after her....
I am looking forward to reading more about Kyle's sister and also Lily's brothers.. So, yes.. I am invested in ALL these characters.. it has be
Tammy Johnson
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Dreams is such a great book. You have the romance, the OMG moments and the happiness of the characters. Kyle and Lily's love for one another grows in this book along with the feeling of letting go of your past. Without ruining the book in case you haven't read the first two I will say it's a MUST READ.
Kim
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lily and Kyle's story continues. I have to say I have really enjoyed this series. I really felt as if I was Lily and could feel any of her pain and her happiness throughout this whole series. Alicia Rae is a great author and look forward to reading many more books written from her.
Becky
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, could Kyle get any sweeter. He out does his self. Lily is a lucky lady. What a great book. I think this is my favorite one of the three. I would highly recommend this series to anyone that asks. Thank you Alicia Rae for writing this awesome series. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Tracy
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Tracy by: goodreads
What a beautiful love story with the characters evolve into one. I very much enjoyed reading this book and series. The author did an amazing job writing this book with so much passion and loving moments. This book was just WOW.
Lori
Mar 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was much better than the prior two.
Tammy  Tracy
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved that the story just continues with Lily and Kyle and their future together. So romantic, sweet and steamy together. Love it. Can't wait for continuation.
Sylvia
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yes I read the series in 1 weekend. That's because it was great. This is about Kyle. Will he finally let Lily in on his darkness. Tell her how she saved him. How they saved each other? Love it!
cris Sison
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
BEST.ENDING.EVER. ♥♥♥♥
WHAT A BOOOOKKKKKK!!!!
Kirsten Stannard
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was such a "beautiful" book.. had me in tears at the end!!
Shanice Lashley
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!!!

An amazing end to a wonderful series. Lily and Kyle's story was a sight to read and I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see what happens between Jason and Abbey
Michelle
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A sweet story that I hope has continuity with Jason & Abbey's story next.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Token 2 (The Token, #2)
  • Hold on Tight (Take My Hand, #2)
  • Surrender My Love (Washington Memorial Hospital, #3)
  • In Spades (Mirrored, #1)
  • Without Doubt (Without, #2)
  • Dare to Dance (Maxwell, #4)
  • When They Weren't Looking  (Wardham, #3)
  • Forever and Almost Always
  • Blind Passion (Wyatt Brothers, #1)
  • Life, Liberty and Pursuit of a Honeybun (Honeybun Heat #2)
  • Draw Me In
  • Love Shots (Love U #1)
  • Lost Without You (Lost, #2.5)
  • Fire In His Eyes (Secrets & Seduction, #1)
  • Soul-Mates Forever (Forever, #3)
  • Knots
  • Concealed (Hidden, #1)
  • Cut Too Deep
Alicia Rae is a Contemporary Romance Author who lives in Dekalb, Illinois, with her husband and three beautiful boys. Alicia has a passion for reading all types of romance, writing to bring a story to life, and photography.

Thank you to my loving husband, for not throwing away my Nook, and planting the seed of writing into my mind. I am forever grateful. Xo

Readers, words cannot thank you enough for

Beautiful (6 books)
  • Beautiful Chances (Beautiful, #1)
  • My Beautiful (Beautiful, #2)
  • Beautiful Ties (Beautiful, #4)
  • A Beautiful Thought (Beautiful, #5)
  • A Beautiful Purpose (The Beautiful #6)