Start by marking “King (King, #1)” as Want to Read:
King (King, #1)

King (King #1)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  26,586 Ratings  ·  3,401 Reviews
Homeless. Hungry. Desperate.

Doe has no memories of who she is or where she comes from.

A notorious career criminal just released from prison, King is someone you don’t want to cross unless you’re prepared to pay him back in blood, sweat, pu$$y or a combination of all three.

King’s future hangs in the balance. Doe’s is written in her past. When they come crashing together, th
Published June 15th 2015 by T.M. Frazier

To ask other readers questions about King, please sign up.

Sally It is slated for release on June 15th and will be up for preorder before that. Hope that helps :)

Aestas Book Blog
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 4.5 stars!!

What. An. AWESOME. Ride!!!

Holy wow, I totally LOVED this book!! Dark and gritty, sweet and sexy, raw and shocking, and utterly addictive, with an unapologetic, badass Alpha male hero and unexpected twists that I never saw coming!! I couldn’t put it down from the moment I started it reading and I can’t wait for the next one!

TM Frazier writes some of the best dark romance out there. Her writing is strong and compelling. It keeps you on the edge of your se
Christy
5 stars!!!

photo fb195d79-2345-426d-8ec8-ab4034b0be79_zpsfzicvt9z.jpg
“Love is what you would do for the other person, not what you do in general.”
When I read T.M. Frazier’s first book, The Dark Light of Day, in 2013 and I was hooked. I love this author’s writing style, the way she can write so much beauty among all the ugly content she writes and the feelings her books evoke. I feel like I have been waiting for the longest time for her second full length novel, King- but let me tell you guys something… KING was worth the wait!

Our story starts wit
T.M. Frazier
Oct 29, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
 photo kingpromorevealday.jpg

photo KEEPYOUPROMOKING.jpg

photo KingpromoNOVEMBER-2.jpg

photo KingTeaser-1.jpg

photo KINGcomingsoon.jpg

Hello All! I am so sorry that the delay has upset anyone. This project was my number one priority but when I found out I was pregnant I also had a 9 month case of writers block which didn't allow me to finish it when I wanted to although I had every intention of doing so. Add to that the change in publishing direction, issues with editing, changing it into a 2 book series, and having my baby, and here we are a year later and still no King. It WILL be out before summer, I'm shooting for Apri
Jennifer Kyle
description

I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this book but sadly this story needed a lot of further work. So many portions of this story seemed rushed, overlooked, underdeveloped and thrown in for shock and awe purposes.

The hero was a big letdown for me but I really did like the heroine, Bear and Preppy of course! I struggled with King in so many scenes. One scene infuriated me because his reaction to Doe from the beginning was total caveman.

”You’re not my prisoner. You’re mine.”

He then proc
T.M. Frazier
Sep 18, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
ENTIRE SERIES AVAILABLE TO READ FOR FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
 photo 18175518_1693577870671576_1196212391_o.png
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

I've found myself again in the haunted eyes of a girl who was just as lost as I was.
Or maybe, we didn't find each other at all.
Maybe, we just decided to be lost together.

I've been a huge fan on this author ever since I read The Dark Light of Day. So when I saw that she was coming out with this book and I read that synopsis? Suffice it to say I was willing to part with an ovary to finally get my hands on this beauty. Waiting the extra time since the original release date has been abs
Pam
5 Desperate people. Desperate things. stars
"Stop being alive, and start living.”

Holy Fucking Hell ...seriously I have no clue how I am going to explain myself when I can't even begin to tell you (without spoiling of course) what this book did to me or how it made me feel! Because I have to tell you, I felt every damn thing. I'm going to keep this short, because honestly the only thing you need to know going in, is KING is the ultimate bad guy with the biggest heart for those he loves.

Imagin
Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Jack~Racer~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Hayes~Gianluca & Archer
*****FIVE STARS*****
{BR with Mel, Sharon, Tiff, Jen, and Tera}

King filled me so completely. Not just my body. My heart. My soul. My life. I didn't give a shit if I ever got my memory back. Because with King, I knew exactly who I was.

photo 06b6cfb7698a8a8d8ca4bddc9ac63b26_zps9kvlife6.jpg

Brantley King is an ex con just released from prison after serving a three year sentence. He has led a shitty life since childhood. When he was twelve, he saved a kid who was being beaten in the playground by the school bully and the two form a fast friendship that
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
NOW AVAILABLE
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1ALhF4i
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1AOJb0q

5 BRILLIANT STARS

I loved this book so very much and it was well worth the extended wait! I have been anxiously awaiting this book from the moment I saw it listed on Goodreads. T.M. Frazier is one of my favorite authors, and I was so happy when I saw that she was writing a new book. I love her writing and the fact that she always comes up with such brilliant and phenomenal stories! The story of King and Doe is differen
Loyda
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-review-ng
5***Heart Broken “PUP” Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“My fucking heart is broken,”…”Will you remember something for me?” “Remember that I love you.” King

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Brantley King" was 12 years old when he met his best friend “Samuel Clearwater” aka “Preppy” who was only 11 yrs old himself. They both wanted out of their miserable family they were given. King’s mom was a drug junkie and he basically had to care for himself until he decided to run away from it. Preppy’s step father was an absolute ass hole who abused Prepp
Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySKANKY ⚓️ Steamy Reads
3.5 Stars

I'm way late to the party in reading this. And, being that's it's been out forever - and reviewed to exquisite death - I know there is nothing worthwhile I could possibly add.

On to the next.
Brandi
Nov 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: top-tbr

I was hoping after taking sometime to cool down, and reflect on the story, I would feel differently. I tried. Honest. I really did.

description

But, I failed. I'm still upset :/ So I guess I'll be in the minority, because I just did not love this book. Maybe my expectations were too high. Idk.

Regardless, this was a fast paced read, with some interesting characters, in fact a few of those characters outshined our MCs.

(view spoiler)

I struggled with King
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, arc

**FULL REVIEW POSTED**

Rating : 4.5 ‘Mofo’s’ Stars

description

My Views : I’m shaken right now; as if my mind just experienced a hurricane. description Seriously Folks, if there is one book that should be on your 2015 TBR, it’s KING by T.M.Frazier. She made me smile, laugh, cry and wail and screamdescription and speechless . And MoFos August 17th??? Are you serious??? Honestly that climax, denouement and ending made my heart pump and palpitate. Thanks for the prologue of Tyrant but I need that fucking book more than my next br
Jasmine
5 STARS! ★★★★★

"If you fuck with me and what's mine, then yes, I am the judge. I am the jury. And sometimes when the situation calls for it, I am the motherfucking executioner."

Mark your calenders everyone. June 15 is the day to live by because embrace yourselves for the awesomeness that is King. Pick up this book, read it, devour it and when you're done freaking out over that ending, let's all give each other mental support to make it through the next. Okay? Okay moving on.

Brantley King is a m
Dee Montoya
******6+++++ Monumental Stars******

(ARC kindly provided by author)

I keep typing and erasing words because is hard to describe the magnitude of my feelings for King. Everyday we waited for this highly anticipated novel was worth it, T.M Frazier's penmanship has deliver a smashing story that will rip your heart right out of your chest and play with every single one of your emotions. Be ready to cry, lust, love and hate King. This novel is definitely a top best of 2015 read.

photo 2013d5a6-c245-4604-a662-3b88a78717c3_zpsv76o9igh.jpg

AUTHOR: T.M.Frazier
GENRE: Contemporary Romance | New Adult
EXPECTED PUBLICATION: June 15th, 2015
MY RATING: 5 STARS

༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the Author in exchange for an Honest Review..Thank you!!

KING is about Murder, Loss, Redemption, and LOVE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EKkkkkkk I have waited and waited, stalked and stalked the author for this book, then when I saw it sitting in my trusty kindle I did the meanest Mr bean Dance ever invented!!

Desperate people do desperate things

Wh
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance

What a story! I stayed up all night long reading this, because I just couldn't put it down. Seriously, I read the last few chapters with only one eye open! lol When I got to the end, I was speechless. Well, almost speechless....I did utter the words "holy shit." I had so many conflicting emotions. I literally couldn't isolate any of them enough to know exactly how I felt. After some much needed sleep, I have to say I barely have a grip now. Forgive me if my review is a little all over t
Maddie
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Maddie by: alyssa ❥ ( ON A HIATUS )
OUR BLOG♥

Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

BLURB:
Homeless. Hungry. Desperate.

Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer

Doe has no memories of who she is or where she comes from.

A notorious career criminal just rel
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
This book was just... EVERYTHING.

If authors need 18 months to give us such books.. PLEASE TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU'LL NEED and give us more crazy good books like these :D

~

King
He may have been the devil, but his body was sculpted like a god.

Preppy
“Go ahead and say it. You thought I was a hooker, pleasuring her with my man meat and getting paid for it.”

Doe
“You may be weak in body, but it doesn’t seem that mouth of yours got the message.”

~

Dark, sexy, funny, sweet, raw and soo much more!!
People with a
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
* Amazon US * Amazon UK *

I love the premise of KING. There's a level of mystery running through that's highly intriguing. The early narrative had me wondering about the heroine's identity and other aspects of the story. I felt the promise of dark places that would stretch my comfort levels and emotions, some moments certainly did this but I really think the story could have pushed me further and taken more risks which would undoubtedly have raised my angst levels and garnered more emotion.

On th
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 **EPIC** STARS

“Oh, pup. How much fun this is going to be.”

How on earth do I even start writing this review? My feelings are so all over the place I don't know how to put them in order. I went through such a whirlwind of emotions - I cried, I was happy, I was frustrated, I was confused, I was scared, I was mad beyond measure and in the end I'm freaking frustrated and suspicious about what comes next. Something smells funny and I want to get to the bottom of it right now, but as it turns out
Beverly
LIVE on AMAZON -> http://amzn.to/1JPyAFH

Brantley King has just been released from prison and is at his welcome home party when he first meets Doe.

I didn’t know if I wanted to kill her or fuck her. Maybe both, but one thing was for sure. One way or another, I was going to make her scream. I was finally starting to feel like my old self again.

King isn’t your typical hero. He isn’t a knight in shining armor, a billionaire, or even a nice guy, but boy do I love this guy! King’s life was ne
S.M. West
3.5 STARS

photo KING2_zpsfogb1ymm.jpg

I've been seriously hankering for this book for soooo long and perhaps my expectations were too high…

I know I'm in the minority here. King is definitely an anti-hero, he’s hateful, vengeful, dangerous and volatile. I'll admit, I usually fall instantly for an alpha asshole jerk but for some reason, this didn't happen with King and I really wanted it to.

photo KING_zpsgqzn7up7.jpg

Doe, a homeless and starving young woman with amnesia, is in a living hell and stumbles into King's life. King claims her as his as p
XxTainaxX
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First of all... Darn it, King! Why'd you have to go and do that for!?? It was going so well :( I get it, dammit, but I don't like it.

Now other thoughts: King is the bad boy asshole women flock to. He's raw. He's unapologetic. He had this idgaf attitude you can't help but be drawn to. Little miss Doe is no exception. Even if it takes her a little longer to realize it. She's in a very difficult situation and by being in the wrong place, wrong time, things went from bad to FUBAR. She doesn't know
Judith
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
They call me Doe
As in Jane Doe

Doe is living on the streets,not knowing her name or anything about her background due to memory loss.She is befriended by a girl called Nikki who tells her the best she can hope for is to get close to a Biker who can shelter her and protect her.She knows what this means but sees no other option than agreeing to go to a party at King's house....

KING

DOE

King has just been released from prison and his friend Preppy is throwing him a welcome home party.While at the
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1ALhF4i
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1AOJb0q

This is a spoiler free review, so I am not going to rehash the story for you but I am going to tell you about the amazing and awesome people in this story that I am still thinking about days later. I love flawed and complex characters, especially when they are dark and dangerous and you know that deep down there is a beautiful heart inside that stone exterior that is just bursting to come out. Doe is th
Elizabeth
description

" Things don’t always start out the way we want them to. It’s how they end that’s important.”

King is my third read by the dynamic T.M. Frazier. Her writing always leads to one thing…feelings. It seems, she has a gift at evoking the deepest and the darkest feelings out of her characters and therefore transferring their pains, joys, and triumphs deep into your own heart and soul.

Although there has been a great deal of buzz about the dark romance that exists in the story of King, I found a deeper t
Jamie
Amazing.. Consuming... Obsessive ..

Like a lot of other readers... I had been waiting, what seemed like forever, for King. And I can tell you, without any doubt, that it was even more than I was hoping for. I was hooked from chapter one until the very last page. Even now, a full day after finishing this book, I'm still thinking about King and Doe.. and even Preppy.

We meet King when he's 12 and in school and where he meets the boy that will become is best friend and partner in crime, Preppy. I
Sammy Loves Books
Wow!! What a Ride!!!
That was not what I was expecting!!

King

King is a foul mouth, drug dealing, gun toting, ex con. He doesn't make apologies, demands respect, hangs with bikers, and fucks biker bitches. He's sexy as shit with the kind of muscles a man can only develop in jail. I mean, what else is there to do in prison. His body is covered in tats, and his black hair accentuates those mischivous green eyes. He's basically sex on a stick with an extra large dick!!

“You’ll find out that I’m a lo
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Holy Shit... KING by T.M. Frazier was a F*CKING BRILLIANT EPIC READ!!!! Pardon my language, but this book was just everything I expected and so much more. It was raw, dark, sensual, captivating, gritty, and an emotional journey that had all the FEELS. This book will grip you to the core and leave you begging for more of KING and his intense personality!!

#King_Frazier

T.M. Frazier's writing was intoxicating, spellbinding, and hypnotic that you couldn't
Similar series to King by T.m Frazier? 15 85 Sep 17, 2016 12:54PM
A Million More Pages: New Adult BR - King - TBD 10 15 Jan 13, 2016 11:01PM
♥ BR ♥: King (followed by Tyrant) 50 39 Aug 19, 2015 08:32AM
king sneak peak... wow 2 93 Aug 10, 2015 06:50AM
Bargain Basement: Swag Pack & Signed Paperback 1 15 Jun 17, 2015 09:59AM
  • Raze (Scarred Souls, #1)
  • Torn from You (Tear Asunder, #1)
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • Debt
  • Three Years (Gypsy Brothers, #5)
  • Cold-Blooded Beautiful (Beautiful, #2)
  • Last Shadow
  • Empathy (Empathy, #1)
  • Borden (Borden, #1)
  • Meet Me in the Dark
  • Suit (The Twin Duo, #1)
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked, #2)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Nine Minutes (Nine Minutes, #1)
T.M. Frazier is a USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR best known for her KING SERIES. She loves writing anti-heroes and strong heroines.

She lives in sunny Southwest Florida with her husband and daughter and has no idea how to dress for cold weather.

At the age of eleven she was in a group called AUTHORS CLUB with other young girls interested in creative writing. Little did she know that years later life
More about T.M. Frazier...

King (8 books)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Up in Smoke (King, #8)

“Stop being alive, and start living.” 66 likes
“Because when it comes to me and mine, I am the judge. I am the jury. And if need be, I am the motherfucking executioner.” 46 likes