Start by marking “Roommate Romance Boxed Set (Roommate Romance, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Roommate Romance Boxed Set (Roommate Romance, #1-4)

Roommate Romance Boxed Set

(Roommate Romance #1-4)

** Enjoy all four of the Roommate Romance stories in one volume! This collection of erotic novellas is for adults only and contain sexually explicit scenes. **

- Heart You -

** Heart You is roughly 7200 words and contains a hot sexual triad between two female roommates and their Valentine's Day boy toy. **

Have you ever wanted something you know you shouldn't? That forbidde
Published January 22nd 2014 by Indie Style Press (first published January 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Roommate Romance Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roommate Romance Boxed Set

Michael Loring
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Rene Folsom's Roommate Romance series is a brilliantly written, steamy, passionate read worth every penny. As per my style, I am going to review each and every one of the stories included.

**HEART YOU**

Before this review begins I want to warn you all that this story is not my normal type of literature and is meant for mature readers only. Everyone below 18 should not tred any further.

As stated before, this story is not my usual cup of tea. I’m not normally one to read any kind of erotica, not for
Nicole
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Heart You
Another wow book by Rene Folsom! This was a very steamy read. From the first sentence you are hooked. The little surprises thrown in are what kept me turning the page to find out how it ended.
This is one of those books that just makes you want to read it. There are things in it I never would have thought to happen. It's definitely a book to be read when you're looking for something erotic and different.

It's Valentine's day and Sam is dateless while Kara brings home her date. What starts
Patti K
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of the series in exchange for an honest review.

First, if you picked this up (or are considering it) and you don't like short stories, erotica or adventurous sexual situations, then you can't blame anyone but yourself if you don't like this set. Leaving poor reviews because something didn't meet your expectations - when you should have known what you would get if you'd paid attention - is not helpful. Amazon provides a LOOK INSIDE feature. Use it and then buy or don't buy.

That s
Crystal Marie
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed all the stories from this author that I have read in the past, so being able to read this whole series in one go, it was just amazing!

One thing that I enjoyed about this series is that each of the stories is about a different type of sexual relationship. There is M/F, F/F/M, M/M/F/M, M/M, almost anything that a person who enjoys the erotica genre would want to read, is mentioned in this series.

While the stories are short, I personally didn’t feel like there was anything of
Claire Thake
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The roommate romance box set is a perfect set of short reads guaranteed to get you hot under the collar! Warning do not read these in public, these stories are very steamy! These stories are fantastic and brilliantly written and will have you hooked on the fabulous Rene Folsom! I have read these a few times now and couldn't recommend them enough!
Tonya
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Heart You is the book that got me hooked on Rene Folsom. This whole series is just full of awesomeness and steamy, hot sex. What more could a girl want? You will not be disappointed with any of these 4 books!! I've read them all a couple of times. Love them all
Kristy Hamilton
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of the Roommate Romance boxed set from the author, Rene Folsom for an honest review...
Ummm...where can I start? This is one HOT and EROTIC set of 4 short stories. Each one revolves around a woman and what she finds sexy and a turn on. I couldn't put the set down..
Heart You - Samantha finds herself very attracted to her roommate Kara. One night Kara decides to bring home a date for her Valentines and then has Samantha join them.
Bind Me - Lily is intrigued with her roommate Chaz.
Andrea Rossi
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite series/books by Rene Folsom, who is my favorite erotica writer. It is a collection of 4 sexy stories about roommates in hot situations. It started out great with Heart You and ended with the OMG Flatter Me. Every one I read in this series had me saying "No! THIS one is my favorite!" Buy this set....you will be VERY SATISFIED!!
Andrea Rossi
Mar 30, 2014
Jodie  Bond
May 14, 2019
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definit

Roommate Romance (5 books)
  • Heart You (Roommate Romance, #1)
  • Bind Me (Roommate Romance, #2)
  • Share You (Roommate Romance, #3)
  • Flatter Me (Roommate Romance, #4)
  • Promise You (Roommate Romance, #5)