Jump to ratings and reviews

Roommate Romance #1-4

Roommate Romance Boxed Set

** Enjoy all four of the Roommate Romance stories in one volume! This collection of erotic novellas is for adults only and contain sexually explicit scenes. **

- Heart You -

** Heart You is roughly 7200 words and contains a hot sexual triad between two female roommates and their Valentine's Day boy toy. **

Have you ever wanted something you know you shouldn't? That forbidden fruit. A temptation that will surely lead you down the path of illicit indulgence, and ultimately, pleasure beyond your wildest imaginations.

That was the daily torture Samantha put herself through when she thought of her roommate, Kara. Sitting alone on Valentine's Day, Sam found comfort in sharing her innermost secrets with her trusty journal while lusting over the brown-eyed goddess. At least until Kara comes home with a sizzling hot man and a night full of naughty games that would even make cupid blush.

- Bind Me -

** Bind Me is roughly 6600 words and contains light BDSM scenes between a curious woman and her very dominant male roommate. **

Lily had a suspicion her new roommate was the type to always take control, no matter what the situation. It wasn’t until she accidentally peeked in on Chaz dominating another woman, that her suspicions were realized. Lily watched with amazement as Chaz masterfully played the female like a sensual instrument, bringing her the most intense gratification Lily had ever witnessed.

After witnessing his sexual expertise from a distance and noticing the careful attention he gives to his lovers, Lily wanted nothing more than to have his hands sculpt every inch of her body. Unable to forget the incredibly erotic scene Chaz so skillfully played out, Lily sought to make her desires known by casually submitting to him throughout their daily lives.

To her excitement, Chaz invites Lily to his prestigious art show opening at a local gallery. All it takes is a slinky dress, a pair of kitten heels, and a tiny scrap of lace to drive Chaz wild, causing some very heated moments.

- Share You -

** Share You is roughly 12,000 words and contains a hot sexual ménage à trois between a young couple and their smexy new tenant. **

If Kelli has learned one thing over the years, it would be that desires rule your life—aversion has no place if you truly want to be happy. And she was all about getting what she wanted.

It all started on a rather hot, summer day when her husband, Nick, decided they needed to rent a room out in their house in order to make ends meet. Kel knew it was the only way they could continue to afford their lovely home. Still, deep down, she'd always hated the idea—at least until Ava walked through their door.

After several grueling tenant interviews, they finally rented the room to the sexy, long-legged blonde, causing Kelli to reassess what she really wanted.

- Flatter Me -

** Flatter Me is roughly 17,000 words and contains sexual situations between a female barista and three hot Australian men. **

Laney knows her life is boring, and now that it’s a new year, she’s looking forward to letting go and giving in to some of life’s simple pleasures. When three men with sexy Australian accents walk into her coffee shop, spouting cheesy one-liners in some desperate form of flattery, her New Year’s resolution is put to the test.

It figures that, through several amusing come-ons, she finally finds Trevor—a perfect man who just so happens to be unattainable due to his temporary status in the states. Laney’s days turn into a mixture of carefree desires and tough decisions, causing her to question what she truly wants from life.

Will her passionate heart be able to handle the likes of Trevor and his mates? Maybe. How about when she knows there’s the promise of something more to come? Now that’s more like it.

First published January 20, 2014

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Rene Folsom

69 books403 followers
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definitely an artist at heart and would love nothing more than to be elbow deep in clay during her waking hours.

Rene believes that all fiction is based on some form of reality—otherwise we would never have the inspiration or knowledge to dream up the realistic situations we portray with our words. She is proud to say that her personal experiences have been inspirational, though perhaps not always identical to that of her fictional characters. Where reality and fantasy diverge, however, must remain her little secret…

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 (9%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 reviews
Profile Image for Michael Loring.
Author 15 books40 followers
March 22, 2014
Rene Folsom's Roommate Romance series is a brilliantly written, steamy, passionate read worth every penny. As per my style, I am going to review each and every one of the stories included.

**HEART YOU**

Before this review begins I want to warn you all that this story is not my normal type of literature and is meant for mature readers only. Everyone below 18 should not tred any further.

As stated before, this story is not my usual cup of tea. I’m not normally one to read any kind of erotica, not for any particular reason other than it’s just not my preference. But after having read Heart You by Rene Folsom I was absolutely blown away!

Rene’s ability to create a picture is astounding. Each scene is steamy, flowing from one point to the next fluidly. These characters are very much alive, each touch and kiss worth something. This isn’t just some random smut story, this is the MASTER of all smut stories. Rene Folsom’s writing style is brilliant, each line bringing new depth to the scene unfolding in front of you. I normally don’t like erotica stories, but the ones done by Rene Folsom are an exception!

**BIND ME**

Before reading my review, realize that this story is for mature audiences only. This is a very steamy erotica and viewer descretion is extremely advised.

Once again Rene Folsom proves to be a master of erotica with her second entry into the Roomate Romance series (the first entry being Heart You). Bind Me is the story of a woman who lusts after her roomate who proves to be a master of pleasure. Finally achieving what she has striven for, she undergoes a night she will never forget.

I’m once again brought to mention how I don’t normally enjoy or partake in smut-driven stories, but Rene Folsom has a way with words that makes me forget my usual indifference towards erotica. Her style is very fluent, brilliantly written and out right mind-blowing in her descriptions. The depth this author has brought to her stories has me jealous of her skill. She pens each of her stories with finesse, bringing the characters to life in ways others could not. Rene Folsom definitely has a fan when it comes to me!

**SHARE YOU**

Share You by Author Rene Folsom is the third in her Roommate Romance series, a series of short erotica stories.

The story starts off with Kelli and Nick looking for a roommate in their shared dream home. Money is a bit tight, so they figure they have the room to share. Nervous that they might never find the right person to share their home with, Kel and Nick never expected for the gorgeous Ava to appear and apply for the room.

Ava brings out desires in the married couple neither expected, and of course neither planned to face. But when Nick slips up, the dynamic between the three changes drastically.

I’ve said it before multiple times (a word used frequently in this book *wink wink*) that Rene Folsom is the ONLY author of whom I will read erotica. Her works are a natural blend of story and sex, her writing prowess one of the best I’ve ever seen. Her scenes transition between mild-mannered conversation to demanding sexual exploits flawlessly, the passion behind her words palpable. She is the Tease Queen, and that title is well deserved with a story like this.

**FLATTER ME**

Flatter Me by Author Rene Folsom is the fourth and final addition to her short erotica Roommate Romance series, and features a sexy barista and three Australian men who have a penchant for cheesy one-liners.

Laney has made the resolution to be more spontaneous – to live life to the fullest. She doesn’t really have the chance to fulfill her oath until Trevor and his friends come into her coffee shop one night, throwing cheesy, yet funny pick-up lines her way. She easily averts their attempts, but soon caves when Trevor offers for them to go grab something to eat. Thus follows a nearly year long tryst that fulfills her oath to live and more.

Rene Folsom once again displays her ability to make me, a usually erotica-avoiding reader, blush. I felt like my face was on fire while reading this story, but I couldn’t stop from reading on despite this. Her writing is very graphic, painting a naughty picture that both captures you and teases you. The Tease Queen strikes again, and no doubt she will continue to strike until I’m at a total loss for sensibility.

**OVERVIEW**

All in all, this series is mind-blowingly amazing. You're missing out if you don't pick this box-set up!
Profile Image for Nicole.
Author 32 books34 followers
January 28, 2014
Heart You
Another wow book by Rene Folsom! This was a very steamy read. From the first sentence you are hooked. The little surprises thrown in are what kept me turning the page to find out how it ended.
This is one of those books that just makes you want to read it. There are things in it I never would have thought to happen. It's definitely a book to be read when you're looking for something erotic and different.

It's Valentine's day and Sam is dateless while Kara brings home her date. What starts out as an innocent game turns into so much more.

Bind Me
Wow! This book was HOT! I couldn't tear myself away from it once I started. Just like Heart You, Rene Folsom did a great job!!

Lilly accidentally walked in on her roommate with another girl. Not only is she surprised at what he's doing, but she finds it hot. Thoughts of him doing the same to her dominate her until it becomes a reality.

Chaz had asked Lilly to be his date for a gallery opening. He planned on having his way with her when they got back home, but finds it hard with what she's wearing. After excusing themselves from the party, he takes her away and has his way with her. Not only does she love it, but she thinks that they have a chance at being more than a one night fling.

When they rejoin the party, he introduces her to people as HIS girl.

This is a very hot read but shouldn't be read by anyone under eighteen. Bind me contains some material that may not be suitable by younger readers.

Share You
Holy....

.....my goodness!!!

This book is one of those that you just CAN'T put down because you have to know what happens next.

This is an adult book (18+ only) It contains m/f/f sexual content.

Kelli and her husband Nick are looking for a tenant so that they can make a little extra money but also save someone else some money. After several interviews, Kelli is about to give up until a motorcycle pulls up.

At first Kelli is slightly confused thinking that this will be another no on the roommate position they are trying to fill. That's until she meets who is hiding under the helmet.

Ava and Kelli hit it off instantly as if they'd been friends forever. Not only that, but Kelli starts having thoughts of things she'd like to do to Ava.

Kelli tells her husband of these fantasies and they are safe with him....until they aren't.

What happen when your roommate finds out that you fantasize about kissing her among other things?

Read Share You to find out exactly what goes down between Nick, Kelli, and Ava.

Flatter Me
It's no great great surprise that I am in love with Rene Folsom. Any mention of her name and I am pushing her books out to people to read. When I hear that she has a new release coming out. I drop whatever I am currently reading and pick it up. Rene Folsom is an amazing author.

Flatter Me is like any of the other Roommate Romance books, only there is a twist.

Laney is an American barista who has a New Years resolution that she thinks she won't be able to keep. That is until three incredibly handsome Australian men walk into the coffee shop.

As the weeks pass, Laney gets close to each of the men but even closer to Trevor. Close enough that she is scared what will happen when Trevor and his mates go back down under.

One fateful night, Laney opens up to Trevor and is suddenly put in a situation that is beyond her wildest imaginings
Profile Image for Patti K.
Author 1 book65 followers
April 21, 2014
I received a copy of the series in exchange for an honest review.

First, if you picked this up (or are considering it) and you don't like short stories, erotica or adventurous sexual situations, then you can't blame anyone but yourself if you don't like this set. Leaving poor reviews because something didn't meet your expectations - when you should have known what you would get if you'd paid attention - is not helpful. Amazon provides a LOOK INSIDE feature. Use it and then buy or don't buy.

That said, I don't gravitate toward erotica, not because I'm a prude, but because I like story with my sex and I love romance. I also don't tend to read short stories because I prefer character-driven narratives, and few short stories can deliver, especially if they're supposed to include sex. I picked up the first two (the shortest stories in the set) on Amazon for free and told the author I'd read them and let her know if I wanted to review the other two. I don't see the point in reviewing something you got for free if you hated it - it cost you nothing and it's rude to bash for the sake of bashing. I think it speaks volumes that, after reading two VERY short stories, I really wanted to review the others!

Each of these stories is a standalone. They are NOT related to each other, there is no series, no crossover. I'd love to see any of them expanded into lengthier stories, because I liked all the main characters enough to want to get to know more about them. If you are prudish about stories outside a male/female relationship, skip this set. If you're more open-minded about things like that, give it a read! They're short enough that you can read one quickly and then put it down for a bit. They're hot, sexy, fun, full of characters you'll want to know more about and they'll make you want to read more of Rene's work. I know I did! And I dare say, they even opened my admittedly-open mind a bit further. For what you're reading, these are fantastic. I know that I liked them more than my first read-through on Book 1 of The Awakening (Book #1 of The Marriage Diaries), and by the time I got around to reading that as a series, I really enjoyed it.

I'll review each of the individual stories for content on their respective pages, so check each story's page if you want a more detailed review of each segment. I've also posted this review at Amazon.
Profile Image for Crystal Marie.
1,483 reviews69 followers
August 27, 2016
I have really enjoyed all the stories from this author that I have read in the past, so being able to read this whole series in one go, it was just amazing!

One thing that I enjoyed about this series is that each of the stories is about a different type of sexual relationship. There is M/F, F/F/M, M/M/F/M, M/M, almost anything that a person who enjoys the erotica genre would want to read, is mentioned in this series.

While the stories are short, I personally didn’t feel like there was anything of importance missed out on. My only real complaint would be how short the stories are! The author has the ability to write a short, and keep you wanting for more and more.

Overall, I did enjoy this series and I would completely recommend it to anyone who enjoys erotica series!

Reviewed by Crystal for Crystal’s Many Reviewers
Profile Image for Claire Thake.
Author 2 books21 followers
February 25, 2014
The roommate romance box set is a perfect set of short reads guaranteed to get you hot under the collar! Warning do not read these in public, these stories are very steamy! These stories are fantastic and brilliantly written and will have you hooked on the fabulous Rene Folsom! I have read these a few times now and couldn't recommend them enough!
Profile Image for Tonya.
1,960 reviews7 followers
February 24, 2014
Heart You is the book that got me hooked on Rene Folsom. This whole series is just full of awesomeness and steamy, hot sex. What more could a girl want? You will not be disappointed with any of these 4 books!! I've read them all a couple of times. Love them all
Profile Image for Kristy Hamilton.
111 reviews5 followers
December 7, 2014
I received a copy of the Roommate Romance boxed set from the author, Rene Folsom for an honest review...
Ummm...where can I start? This is one HOT and EROTIC set of 4 short stories. Each one revolves around a woman and what she finds sexy and a turn on. I couldn't put the set down..
Heart You - Samantha finds herself very attracted to her roommate Kara. One night Kara decides to bring home a date for her Valentines and then has Samantha join them.
Bind Me - Lily is intrigued with her roommate Chaz. She saw him one night with another woman and she decided that he was for her.
Share You - A young couple has to find a roommate to get some help on the bills. Nick and Kelli decide that Ava is the right person for them. But as Ava is settling in to be their roommate, Kelli is really turned on by the sexy blonde. She decides that if she is going to have her, then sharing her with her husband is a good idea.
Flatter Me - (this one is my personal favorite) Laney meets the man of her dreams at the coffee shop where she works at. Her and Trevor hit it off very well. Then to spice of their love life, she is very attracted the his roommates.
Profile Image for Andrea Rossi.
23 reviews1 follower
October 25, 2014
This is one of my favorite series/books by Rene Folsom, who is my favorite erotica writer. It is a collection of 4 sexy stories about roommates in hot situations. It started out great with Heart You and ended with the OMG Flatter Me. Every one I read in this series had me saying "No! THIS one is my favorite!" Buy this set....you will be VERY SATISFIED!!
Profile Image for Andrea Rossi.
74 reviews
May 26, 2015
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.