Start by marking “The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract” as Want to Read:
The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract

The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract

Nikos Demakis and Cassia Andrade get married under a billion-dollar merger.

Nikos isn’t ready to give up his playboy lifestyle, and Cassia is far from the glitzy socialite their elite circle expects. Events force them to live separate lives. Ten years later, Nikos is ready to make it work with his wife, whom he only sees once a year.

Cassia is also ready to settle down… ju
Published February 14th 2014 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract, please sign up.
Alyssa Urbano Hello. :) The dream is for everything to become published. Haha. As of now I am still working on How To Reform A Rake (Book 3 of the Myths Finding Lov…moreHello. :) The dream is for everything to become published. Haha. As of now I am still working on How To Reform A Rake (Book 3 of the Myths Finding Love Series) I wish I would be able to publish that entire series as well as The King's Slave. (less)

Start your review of The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract
Kiki
Ok where do I start?
1. He has sex with his wife on wedding night and the next morning the wife finds him with his naked mistress. Instead of an adult conversation which she was still willing to have he literally kicks her out injuring her. Fuck this guy! That's abuse in at least 4 different level. I would personally like to see him in jail for domestic violence.
2. HE is now tired of his playboy ways, HE couldn't find someone else to settle down with, HE wants a family, and HE wants his "gold dig
Jonalee Mae
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I would like to start and say that I have had the greatest honor to read the ARC of The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract and would like to give my review:

In Alyssa Urbano’s (a.k.a. AerithSage) debut novel, The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract , she teaches us about the most important things in love and in life; trust and courage. TBDMC is a story about taking a giant leap of faith no matter how terrifying it would be. It will take its readers by storm as they wait with bated breath at every t
Lis E.
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Second chances were made for relationships like Cassia and Nikos'. I absolutely loved Alyssa Urbano's The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract!" —Me

If you're assuming from the title that The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract is one of those cliché stories about a normal girl meeting a rich guy then they eventually live happily ever after—it's not, it's much, much more. Besides romance the author, Alyssa Urbano, injected this tale with tons of action, adventure, and even a mysterious sub-plot that w
Aparajita Mukherjee
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
A poignant but romantic tale of two people, Nikos and Cassia, caught in the bog of lies, deceit and revenge.
It takes years, a decade precisely, before they even try to forgive each other and move past their misunderstandings. But then again their lives are threatened and they are again almost rend apart by a maniac who is obsessed with vengeance.
I found the story a bit predictable, and in spite of all, I thought something was missing. Nikos and Cassia's love story is not as romantic or intense a
Carmela
Shelves: awesome-books
The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract by Alyssa Urbano Alyssa Urbano

Nikos thought he could get her back with a snap of his finger, but Cassia made him grovel in the ground and work for it.

A charming and hot hero VS the spitfire and classy heroine, who will win this fight of love and who will lose billions of dollar?

Yowza!

5 Billion Shining Stars for this debut novel!

I watched this person shine, she started posting her stories in Wattpad, an online writing community and since then, I've been in love with her stories. I can still remember whe

Jessica
Aug 24, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
SPOILERS throughout review
In all honesty, this author has written books way better than this on the wattpad website. I tried and tried to like this book but every time I start thinking about it I get angry all over again. There was absolutely no genuine remorse, no sincere apology, no groveling whatsoever for treating Cassia like dirt. Nikos is one of the most inconsiderate, unworthy, j*ckass *heroes" I've ever come across. I hated him and how fast the storyline moved didn't help.

I can understa
Scarlet
Apr 16, 2014 rated it did not like it
emberzmars
Wow, I am surprised by the reviews because this book is CRAP! How can a woman stay married to a man who humiliates her at her own wedding? The man flaunts his affairs for god's sake! If she's not concerned about the merger, why not opt for divorce?

I feel that the author couldn't make up her mind. There are too many story lines e.g. the conniving grandfather, the shady love interest, the kidnapping, another villain fuelled by revenge. Is it contemporary second-chance romance or is it romantic sus
Mind
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Lu Bielefeld
May 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cheater-scumbag, jerk
Book review in English and Portuguese.

I've read several books with the same story. Hero marries for duty with heroin to keep company ... idiot heroine and a doormat is in love with a jerk.
He arranges a series of lovers during the wedding of facade and even has a lover with him during the marriage ceremony in which he appears drunk ... I read that before ...
10 years later he decides that he wants to keep the wedding ... oh my God!!!!!
And parallel plots happen with kidnapping and etc and hence the
Suri
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-books-ever
I honestly have no words to describe how much I loved this book! It had everything that I loved, action, romance, passion, drama, heart-whelming moments, and of course heart-breaking moments. And not to mention, those humor moments, especially in the Wedding scene.

You know that sore feeling in your heart that you get after reading an amazing book? Well, The Billion Dollar Marriage Contract is the kind of book which connects you to the characters and their emotions. And trust me, not many author
Khei
Jul 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Okay, here's the thing. It would've been better if the sequence of the story didn't felt like it was rushed or like watching a movie with so many cuts or a series with so many commercials. The story was promising. I just wished it was well written.

And what's up with the hero? A billionaire, who was suppose to be very smart in business, have unlimited sources at his disposal chooses to believe her grandfather, your family's arch nemesis in business, than his own wife? Hello? Ever heard of PIs or
niteskycs
May 19, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1 star, think nikos demakis is quite literally the worst husband on the planet. also, this girl cassia was impressed just because her husband actually took 5 minutes out of his day to send her flowers himself instead of having his assistant do it ... the bar is in HELL.
Adensanti
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was ok
♡Tonya♡
Jan 08, 2017 marked it as not-happening  ·  review of another edition
so he slept around 4 ten years while he was married....??
Aimee
“She’d remember this day. She’d remember Nikos and the pain he dealt her. She’d remember how much she thought she loved him and how he smashed her heart to pieces. One day, she’d have her revenge.
One day she’d make him pay...”

When Starvo Demakis is loosing his company against Costas Andrade, he vows himself to makes Costas pay. But when Costas presents a proposal that both gives a win-win situations, Starvo can't help as if he is selling his soulto the devil…

But it isn't actually Sta
Lisa Gemmell
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nikos Demakis and Cassia Andrade were married because of a billion dollar contract through their grandfathers. Niko is your typical playboy, woman, toys and booze. He is not ready to settle down as he told his grandfather for at least another 10 to 15 years on his terms.

Cassia is a nobody, she was raised with her poor parents, and when they died she was past down to foster home to foster home, her story will break your heart.

So after the marriage something happens and it leaves Cassia devastated
iamboredaf
1/3/2017 - cheating, abuse nuh uh
Marla Figurasin
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm giving it 5 stars X 2, so make it 10 huge shiny stars for this book deserves it! The author never ceased to amaze me. This is definitely one of the best books I've ever read, and this is the kind you want the whole world to read. It truly exceeded my expectations! I experienced all kinds of emotions while reading this story, I laughed, I cried, I even felt dread and was dumbfounded, and others. I so fell in love with the characters. Perhaps you'll think at first that they were just product o ...more
Mika Pisueña
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Okay, WOW, if someone said that a Filipino wrote this beforehand, I wouldn't have believed them. All throughout the book I thought the writer was greek!so kudos to Ms. Alyssa. I don't know if she has Greek lineage or just very knowledgeable in Greek culture but, yeah, kuodos all the same.

The Andrades and Demakis. Two wealthy families at war with each other all because in the name of love. So when an opportunity to crush and fulfill a lifelong vendetta against another arises, one simply takes adv
Raj
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars

The story reminds me of Pamela Ann's Falling for my Husband so after reading the synopsis, I decided to read it!

It's written in 3rd Person, which I'm not a fan of, but the author did well, I was able to connect with the characters though quite a few times, I thought I was reading the heroine's POV but it was the hero's. I kind of didn't like it, the POV's jumped from one character to another without pattern.

The story was interesting from the start. The heroine's not what we usually read
Kristine
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it

This is a good debut novel if ever this is her first. My student recommended it to me and gushing about it for the few hours we were together, now I know why she's giving that good praises for this story.

This is not your ordinary forced marriage story that will capture your hearts instantly but it will leave your hearts in a wrenching state after just the first few chapters. The sorrowful pain inflicted upon in every characters has their own deep impacts into the development of characters throu
S.
Jan 19, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Do Not Read

The hero was a jerk and did not redeem himself or even attempt to.

The heroine was a doormat and never found her spine.

There was no meaningful conversation to enable them to understand each other. Nikos never made any effort to find out where his wife was coming from, if what she said was true. All that money and he couldn't hire a PI? Which his best friend was? And that only one of the plot holes of logic this book has.

He treated her worse than dirt at his wedding, the wedding night,
itsmeesahara❤️
3.5 ✮ ✮ ✮ ✰

Nikos Demakis and Cassia Andrade’s grandfathers arranged a billion-dollar contract to merge their companies when the two get married. Cassia grew up in the United States as a normal middles class girl while Nikos grew up rich in Greece. When Cassia’s parents died her grandfather brought her to Greece and made her life miserable. Cassia is very shy and innocent at the time she met Nikos and she fell in love at first sight.

Meanwhile Nikos was fooled by Cassia’s grandfather and made Cas
Giovanni
I have to say this book is one of few books that ends up exceeding my expectation.

When I first read it I thought this one was a common romantic story, you know, with unoriginal plot, marriage of convenience, one of them finally feel the urge to settle down and well, the usual in romance books.

So I was a lil bit surprised with all the actions this story have. lol. I won't give any spoiler because that's the surprise element. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of novel like this, but strangely this book
Nicole Andrea
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading the book, I could totally give the author a chocolate bar, five stars on Goodreads, and a high five for creating a wonderful thing. I would do those things to express my gratitude. Damn, she brought me to Greece for almost 5 hours. And dear, I met another man (or should I say men?) worth claiming as one of the many boyfriends I had claimed after reading a good book. So, welcome boyfie Nikos! Hahaha! (AND LET ME ALSO HAVE ANTONIO AND ALEX!!!!!)

It was a really nice book. The action w
Falak
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marriage
Finished it in a nights sitting. Its one the incredibly amazing books I have ever read. Consisting love, action, adventure, fun and mystery, its definitely a must read. The auction for Cassia's kiss and Nikos and Cassia's Great escape to the island were the bestest parts of the book. Every scene is well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Absolutely in love with Nikos and Cassia.
Seems like its not a debut novel but a book written by a well-experienced writer. Alyssa Urbano in this book empasised t
Kresha
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I stayed up all night just to finish this book! And now I'm torn between giving it a 5 star or a 4 star! uugghh! I loved this book and at the same time hated how things happened again with Nickos. I felt sorry for him..for how he suffered.. For how both of then suffered. But still, I was happy with how things ended.
Anyways, no spoilers here! The book got me hooked! I was mad at Nikos, and then I felt happy with how Cassia became a stronger woman and then it made me feel pity and mad at the same
Katrin
“They knew that when love hit, it hit hard. Love made you forget past mistakes and gave you hope for the future”

I really love it when a book is able to genuinely take me by surprise and keep me guessing like this one did. The more I think about all the layers, the more impressed I am with the way it all came together. I loved that the book leaves you thinking. I'm still running sections of it over and over in my mind processing it from all the different angles. It's really very well done!

“Am I
Mayrelin
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book sooooooooooo soooooo much!! It had romance with a mix of action... So well written!! And its intriguing ! once I started reading i couldn't put the book down! I would literally get the book taken away from me when i read during class.. I would end up sleeping late just so i could finish the book, but at the same time i wanted to savor it! I didn't want it to come to an end! But it obviously did. Either way, this was so worth a read!!:D I love this author so much, and if you guy ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Chick Lit and Con...: The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract by Alyssa Urbano 2 44 May 12, 2014 01:31AM

• The Fourth Child (Family Matters #3)
  • The Substitute Bride
  • Inhale, Exhale (Hollow Ridge, #1)
  • The Wallflower's Revenge
  • Against All Odds (Against, #1)
  • The Quirky Tale of April Hale
  • A Question of Pride
  • Must Date the Playboy
  • Down to You (The Bad Boys, #1)
  • The Ultimate Betrayal
  • The Unfaithful Wife
  • All I've Never Wanted
  • The Bet
  • Life Without You
  • Frost (Jotun Chronicles, #1)
  • Always You (Best Friend, #1)
  • How To Be A Queen (Myths Finding Love #1)
  • Virtue & Vanity
Alyssa Marie R. Urbano is a Registered Nurse, blogger and a freelance writer from Quezon City, Philippines. She writes in an online publication site called Wattpad where her works were first recognized. You can find her in this URL: http://wattpad.com/user/AerithSage or reach her as @AerithSage on Twitter. ...more