Start by marking “The Lollipop Tree” as Want to Read:
The Lollipop Tree

The Lollipop Tree

Follow us on the exciting journey of a strong and proud little tree! Once remarked upon for her tall stature and growing limbs, an incredible storm leaves her scarred and the tree must fight all odds to regain the strength and beauty once marveled at by passersby. The Lollipop Tree is a beautiful and unusual story that young readers will come to love through seasons of ...more
Published November 17th 2013 by Quidne Press

To ask other readers questions about The Lollipop Tree, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lollipop Tree

Start your review of The Lollipop Tree
Nicola
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a First-Reads Giveaway today.
What a fabulous story! The struggles to face change and challenge is demonstrated very nicely in the growth of this tiny tree. While some of the vocabulary is a little advanced for my students, I am really looking forward to sharing this story with my class. Schaufeld has very eloquently expressed the pleasure and pride one should take when working to overcome hardships and difficult obstacles. She has also touched on the importance of
Marie
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was written very well. It is about a young tree as it grows up and faces different trials during its life. Despite the trials and challenges it faces, it overcomes them and "recovers." It teaches children, or anyone for that matter, that we can get through tough times.

The illustrations are great too! There is also a praying mantis that is placed in each of the pictures which is fun to follow.

Some of the vocabulary in the book is at a higher level. (A few words, not many)
Beth
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a Goodreads First Read.

The Lollipop Tree is a beautifully written and illustrated children's book. I absolutely fell in love with it. The book starts off with a very small tree and through out the book the little tree grows bigger and bigger, all the while overcoming obstacles. The book is both inspiring and motivational. I would say this book isn't just for children, but I would also gift this book to an adult who is going through a tough time.
Christy Ehrlich
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received an autographed book from the author and my daughter was so excited to read it that we read it tonight. It is a book with a great message. It is an inspiring book about overcoming what makes one different and unique. I think it sends a great message for children of all ages
Shirley
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant beautiful sweet story about a tree that has struggles to overcome. My little girl said her favorite part of book is the insect...which is a praying mantis..cute. we loved the story and the illustrations were just beautiful....received a free copy by way of goodreads first reads.
Allison
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
An amazing story. Beautiful artwork and a beautiful read. Highly recommended for those of all ages. I won this book in a GoodReads Giveaway. Of the highest quality from cover to the very end. A must buy!!!
Janice
Feb 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a nice story about a value of a single tree in nature, good especially for older children who can understand it. The pictures are beautiful, talented artist...
Quidne Press
Dec 11, 2017
Margaretb
Jan 10, 2016
jennet wheatstonelllsl Proc
Mar 05, 2020
Tracy Parral
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good book that my kids and I both enjoyed.
Barb Welk Mendoza
Jul 06, 2016
Marika Germanis
Jul 06, 2014
Subhajit Das
Dec 10, 2019
Timerey Anne
rated it did not like it
Mar 02, 2017
Tosha Holliman
Callie
Kim Friant

News & Interviews

Are you new to reading mysteries and thrillers and feeling overwhelmed by where to start? As all good detectives know, narrowing down the list ...