Start by marking “The Will (Magdalene, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Will (Magdalene, #1)

The Will (Magdalene #1)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  24,479 Ratings  ·  2,725 Reviews
Early in her life, Josephine Malone learned the hard way that there was only one person she could love and trust: her grandmother, Lydia Malone. Out of necessity, unconsciously and very successfully, Josephine donned a disguise to keep all others at bay. She led a globetrotting lifestyle on the fringes of the fashion and music elite, but she kept herself distant.

While Jos
Published April 8th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Will, please sign up.
Amy Yep, the epilogue iirc. I think most of KA's books end with a male/omni POV though :)
Paula Walker Yes! A lot of the F*** word in this book. Also, graphic sex!

Aestas Book Blog

**** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED **** 5++ STARS!!

W-O-W!!! This book was EPIC. Absolutely PERFECT!!!

Before anything else, I just want to say that if you're already a Kristen Ashley fan, you'll understand when I say that this book is  "Vintage KA"  style -- PURE GOLD!!! And, if you've never read a KA book before, this would be an awesome book to start with!! It's a standalone romance and is since it's so fantabulous, it would be a wonderful introduction to this author's amazing books :)

A few things
Lisa

You can read my full review at Sinfully Sexy and enter to win a copy.

5 “Old School KA” Stars

“It’s never too late to reach for happiness and no matter what life has done to you, it’s never too late to find it.”

description

When I first commenced reading Kristen Ashley books, I began many of my earlier reviews by declaring my love and undying devotion to her. Therefore, since this book is reminiscent of old school KA, I find it very appropriate that I return to my roots so to speak and give you a lit
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
Re-read 9/28/16: I woke up this morning and felt like re-reading this again for some reason...

5 Fancy Talking Stars

description

"Every girl who keeps a diary is going to be chronicling this story in pink ink with LOADS of hearts drawn around it."

JOSIE

JAKE

description

“I took one look at that picture and fell in love with you.”

~IreneOust~
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Kristen's oldies ...

This KA goodness is currently on sale for ONLY .99
(or a buck and a quarter if you are in Canada ;) LOL!)

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

photo e9f39846-8657-4625-87ca-96d7890859e4_zps4f07e6e1.jpg

April 3, 2014

photo 0993176d-633b-458a-a560-c79504bd8161_zps4f605355.jpg

If ever there was a book that conveyed this message perfectly, this is the one.

*** Thank you to 'TheSubClubBooks' and Kristen Ashley for providing me with an ARC of this book for review.

(My review of "The Will" for The Sub Club Books HERE and below.)

“Why I love Kristen Ashley” by Irene

I started reading Kristen Ashley a few years ago. It all started
Mo
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It behoves me to write a review about this delectable novel. Perchance, bear with me, as I therefore strive to put into words my thoughts and feelings about dearest Josephine and Jake. Indeed it was an experience that alas had to end.

His black hair had a hint of silvery-gray in it. It was thick and clipped well but in a way that was not a nod to style, instead it was apparent he didn’t want to spend time on it so his style was wash and go.

This morning he had not shaved and he had a dark shado
Christy
5 Lavender stars!

photo e5ec3728-6c07-4cd9-acb0-a0a1dd85f4ab_zps621bfc99.jpg

When I started seeing early reviews for The Will, I just knew it was going to be good. When it was compared to some of Kristen Ashley’s older stuff, I got all excited. This was a long book (perfect) and extremely descriptive (I love), not at all rushed and just gave me that feeling I get when I read a crazy good KA read. I am such a fan of hers. If someone told me I could only read books by one author ever again, I wouldn’t hesitate to answer. Kristen Ashley. That’s how much I
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

People are calling this 'old school Kristen Ashley storytelling', and I agree. That's why I'm giving it...

...5 bright, passionate, sigh-worthy stars

“It hit him in that moment in a way he knew he’d never forget that he could take that hand and she could lead him anywhere. Just tip up her lips, turn those eyes to him and hold out her hand and he’d go straight to hell with her and do it smiling.”

Such a fun, romantic, sexy story!

It will come as no surprise to anyone that I’m a huge fan of Kristen
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 **lavender** STARS

*sigh*

Wonderful. Epic. Just really very sweet and moving. A fabulous addition to my favourite Kristen Ashley reads. Yes, this is quite formulaic and I can assure you in the grand scheme of things, nothing I read here was really new in the KA universe. But who the hell cares. It's escapism at its best and as my partner in crime would say 'crack on paper'.

“He’ll make you
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 KA has her magic back Stars

Oh yes!
God yes!
Fuck yes!

KA got her mojo back with this book. If I needed any further proof that the past releases lost the KA touch because of her publisher, this book was it. It was everything that I've been missing in her published books lately. And I do mean every-fucking-thing.

Who else but Kristen Ashley can take a heroine that talks like she's a
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: KA Fans, Romance, Everyone
5 Pulled an All Niter, Breaking the Facade, Letting Love in Stars
* * * * *
This book knocked me to my mental knees...There were so many things to address, trying to come up with a way to present them all caused my head to spin.

First... the reader would either be able to connect with the main character Josie... or not. KA was fearless in her determination to stay true to what she felt this woman needed to be. This was a huge risk and for some readers it may have been too much of a leap of faith fo
Jennifer Kyle
KA does it again and I liked it a fuckuva lot!

I did slightly miss being kidnapped/danger but this was still one kick ass story which totally tugged on my heartstrings!

description

Great story of love and family. Thank you for remaining my alltime favorite author! You Rock!

Mysza
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read
I loved it Fuckuva Lot!

This was my first from KA. I know, I know, shame on me... But what a way to start this journey. I must say, I am mad at myself for waiting so long. I loved everything. The writing was exquisite, the story captivating, the characters wonderful.

Josie is hands down the best heroine ever. She was so classy, wise and with a heart of gold. I adore Josie. I envy Josie. I wanna be Josie. This woman is pure perfection, not a thing I would change.

And Jake was as perfect as Josie
Candace
This was a really good book and while it didn't blow me away, it was highly enjoyable. I've been reading a lot of suspenseful, dark romance stories as of late. It was nice to change it up a bit with a nice, light and straightforward love story. Sometimes you just have to take a break from all those mysterious and emotionally traumatized romance-novel guys that always seem to lean towards bondage, etc. I love a bad boy, but it can be a bit overwhelming!

The characters and the storyline were very w
Blacky *Romance Addict*

I like almost all KA heroines. Even the ones most people hate :D

But I couldn't stomach this one :( She ruined the book for me because the story was good and I liked the guy too but even that wasn't strong enough to keep me reading HER, her TALKING and her THINKING.

Oh well.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
"Don't know,Josie."
"Just know whatever it is I want you to be
a part of it and I hope like fuck you want
the same."

+6 STARS <333

Wow AMAZING like the most books of Kristen Ashley...This woman whatever she wrote is fantastic!!!I was hooked from the beginning until the end!Such a beautiful,hot,emotional,sexy and completely sensual book!I really liked Josie and Jake and I was sucked in to their story!I am hopeful that this will be another great series by Kristen Ashley!!!

Josie is a 45 years ol
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
5--Kick Ass--Stars!!!

Hi, my name is J'Anne...aka J*Nookie and

I can't believe I let a page count get in the way of the wonderful story-telling of Kristen Ashley. I should kick my own ass.

So, yeah....this one was

I don't even know how to review it properly.

It all started with the death of Gran...which lead to the reading of the will...which brought Jake and Josie together.

"It's never too late to reach for happiness and no matter what life has done to you, it's never too late to find it."

I
Debra

★★★★★ 5+ stars!

Reading this book = being in KA Heaven!!!

And it made me soooo happy.

Really, it did.

I was torn between devouring it like crazy or savoring every chapter of it, but in the end the devouring part won and I ended up reading it in 2 days. The Will has everything the perfect, standard KA story should have: a strong but quirky heroine, a fierce and protective alpha ma
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

photo Marilyn-Monroe-Dance-Reaction-Gif_zps81849725.gif

My Jake:

Hero

My Josie:

Gwyneth Paltrow

This woman does not stop writing ever!!! Which is perfect because my life is 10 times better with KA books in it :)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
6 KA, Vintage, Dreamy Stars

A house in lavender.

A woman that forgot to live.

A man with the courage to try his hand.

And the will of an old lady, that will bind them forever.

♪♫ I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life ♪♫

It's never to late to rea
Catarina
5 Lavender Stars.

description

The only person Josie could trust and love unconditionally after being hurt in the past, just died. And with the death of her grandmother, Lydia, comes the most extraordinary will Josie could ever imagine.
And with that will, comes the even more extraordinaire, Jake Spear. He was Lydia protégée, and she loved him like he was her own son.
Jake had a few unhappy choices in love, but now that Josie is back on his town he’s decided to make one last good decision.
Their past and th
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more
I love Kristen Ashley. I do. I don't even care, you naysayers can naysay all you want, and I'll still love her.

But that's turning more and more into a cumulative thing . . .

B/c I have no idea what is going on here. This was like KA as seen through opaque glass: you can make out the staple features if you squint really hard, but mostly it's a big ol' blurry mess that only vaguely resembles the standard KA that sits out in the open. And I've come to expect that from anything we get from KA via a p
Amy (Foxy)
**3.75 Lavender stars**

When I saw the cover of this book I felt it was calling my name to read it. It's so pretty!!! Yes, I judged a book by its cover.
description
The death of Josephine's grandmother, Lydie, has brought her back to the Lavender House. The only house that Josephine has ever felt like it was home to her.

At the reading of the will she learns that her grandmother has left her to a man. This unconventional request starts the ball rolling in the love story between a prim and proper, Mary Popp
Brandi
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

“My most precious possession, the thing I treasure about anything else in this world, that being my granddaughter, Josephine Diana Malone, I hereby bequeath to James Markham Spear.”

Another KA book that had me in tears...that epilogue - made the whole freaking book. Ethan has to be the cutest kid ever.

description

The first part lagged a bit for me, but the second half was awesome. Classy Josie all prim and proper falling for 'pugilist' Jake and finally finding what she has always wanted, love and family. I
Ingela
Written May 20, 2015.

4 1/2 Stars - Adorable, adorable and so touching sweet
 photo 5a278a52-6c68-4f8d-bd0e-bfebc33ca70e_zpsc0vknixz.jpg
‘It would be much easier if he was less wonderful.’

Can you rightly call a book adorable? If it's possible this one is just that. An adorable, charming, heartwarming romance novel. A story about everything and nothing. A very long book (and even longer audiobook - freaking 23:30 hrs - imagine, it's a lot of time!!).

It's always with some angst I start a new book by Kristen Ashley — Will it be a winner or not?. I got this
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
MY FAVE KA IS GONNA BE A MOVIE!!! SO EXCITED!

5+++++ Amazingly, beautiful, heartfelt stars!

I'm way to emotional right now to write a full review. All I can say (through all my sniffling and tears) is that this book was beyond amazing and it touched the very depths of my soul. This is one of the sweetest, heartfelt stories I've ever read. Now if I can only stop crying...so need a kleenex and a hug!
♥Sharon♥
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Lovely Stars

photo thewill_zpse0b50e10.jpg

In true Kristen Ashley fashion she gave us such a beautiful story of family, friends and love. This is my 28th book by KA and at the top of my absolute favorites list is Sweet Dreams, At Peace and Motorcycle Man. I have to say The Will is going to be added to that list. ❤

I really was in heaven while reading The Will. That might sound a bit corny but it’s true. It was like someone took hold of my hand and patiently guided me through the story of Josephine (Josie) Malone and Jake Sp
Angela Bee Bee
amazon-->The Will (The Magdalene Series Book 1)

Indeed (76 occurrences).
Further (72).
Thus (101).

This woman does not snack. Ever. She doesn't enjoy sport. She doesn't like kids. She doesn't hug. She's never walked holding a man's hand. She's never had a home (she lived in her boss's pool house).
She's a cold fish.
It's a disguise, preventing people from getting close and hurting her.
I think she's not meant to be likable and the intended appeal is the softening heart of the fashion diva, like W
Kristen
 photo a3ee22de-e25a-4fdc-93ef-746524b05d50_zpse709d3cf.jpg

March 8, 2014 Facebook Update

Happy Saturday!

And just to say, the release of THE WILL is a month away! Woo hoo!

To celebrate this awesomeness, I've put teaser chapters up on my website. Have a look, if you like, and hope you enjoy.

Don't forget, the book is available for pre-order on Amazon, Apple and B&N.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Rock on!

www.kristenashley.net

January 17, 2014 Facebook Update

photo cb1b2334-e847-45b0-8671-7a328f96b3d5_zps768ba8fc.jpg

Cover Reveal!

Here it is, Rock Chicks, the cover for THE WILL, the first in a new series called The Magd
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

" If you learn to accept yourself just as you are, learn to laugh at your quirks instead of hating them, show the world all that’s you without tryin’ to hide things that are not even a little unattractive, that makes you more attractive. What you got is a fuckuva lot. You own all of it and let it all hang out, you’ll go off-the-charts.”

photo thewill.png

It's been a while since I've read a Kristen Ashley book. When I saw that pretty much all of my Goodreads friends were unanimous in loving this book
Spoiler Whore-Momoa rounds down on her reviews so fuck off
First, I hate crying. Especially if it's over a book. Period. I get all red nosed, blotchy faced, red eyed demon looking. It's not pretty. Second. After I cry, I can't speak. My throat gets tight. It feels like there is a ball in my throat(get your mind outta the gutter) and I have to swallow hard(again, get your mind outta the gutter) repeatedly to talk and then when I do it goes something like this....I I I r r rre rreal rrreally lllloooove this booooook! WWWWWAAAAAA! It's beyond ridiculous. S ...more
  • Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • A Reason to Breathe (Reason, #1)
  • A Christmas to Remember (Lucky Harbor, #8.5; Chaos, #2.5; Last Chance, #6.5; Everson, Texas, #0.5; Tallgrass, #1.5)
  • Sweet Seduction Shadow (Sweet Seduction, #3)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • MacKenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn, #2)
  • Razing Kayne (Walking a Thin Blue Line, #1)
  • Lovely Trigger (Tristan & Danika #3)
  • Officer off Limits (Line of Duty, #3)
  • Surviving Raine (Surviving Raine, #1)
  • Fighting to Forgive (Fighting, #2)
  • Willing Captive
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a
More about Kristen Ashley

Magdalene (3 books)
  • Soaring (Magdalene, #2)
  • The Time in Between (Magdalene, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Life is like a boxing match. Defeat is declared not when you fall but when you refuse to stand again.” 67 likes
“Babe.” “Babe?” “Babe.” “Is that your response?” I asked. “No, my response is, babe, shut up and sleep but I already said that so I condensed it to just babe ‘cause that’s easier to say and might not piss you off.” “I can’t read all that in babe, Jake.” “You’ll learn to read my babes.” 48 likes