Start by marking “En la cama del jeque” as Want to Read:
En la cama del jeque

En la cama del jeque

¿Qué haría el jeque cuando descubriera que su futura esposa era virgen?

El reino de Kazban era el hogar del príncipe Zakour al-Farisi. El jeque controlaba todo lo que sucedía en el lugar y, en cuanto entrara en su palacio, Emily Kingston también tendría que hacer lo que él ordenase.
Zakour creía que Emily había sido enviada para seducirlo, por eso decidió darle una lección
Kindle Edition
Published April 12th 2012 by Harlequin Ibérica, S.A. (first published September 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about En la cama del jeque, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about En la cama del jeque

Start your review of En la cama del jeque
StMargarets
Mary Sue Goes to the Desert

See Mary Sue plead to the hero for more time for her brother to pay back his money
See Mary Sue bravely raise her chin when hero tells her she is his prisoner guest until the money is repaid
See Mary Sue abseil out of her room using the cords from the curtains
See Mary Sue surrounded by bandits
See Mary Sue rescued by the hero
See Mary Sue calm the hero’s nephew after he has a nightmare
See Mary Sue rescue the nephew from under the hero’s stallion’s rampaging hooves
See Mary
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
How funny that I read "Cinderella" and "Beauty and the Beast" in a couple of days of each other. I consider this a "Beauty and the Beast" style romance because the sweet, innocent heroine (Beauty) takes the place of her relative and beards the beast in his den. In this case, the beast is a gorgeous, but cold-hearted Prince Zakour (goes by Zak) who wants to make her brother pay for embezzling millions of dollars. He refuses to let Emily go and is determined to believe she's mercenary and scheming ...more
MelissaB
*** 4 1/2 stars ***

For some reason, this Harlequin Presents hit all the right spots for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it. There were plenty of the typical Harlequin-esqe plot devices but instead of thinking "not again" I was thinking "heck yeah bring them on".

Zak (plus more names) is the cynical ruler of some fictional Middle Eastern country. Some of his people were swindled out of money by an English crook. The sister of the Englishman comes to his country to ask for a few extra months for her br
Aayesha Khatri
*bursting from happiness and emotion* I JUST LOVE SARAH MORGAN SO MU-UUU-UCH

Now this is the Sarah Morgan we all adore and love.

This book's heroine was the epitome of adorable-spitfire-perfection. She was so innocent, sweet, fiery and JUST SO PERFECT. One of my most favourite heroines OF ALL TIME.
And the way the h was attracted to the H, and the very bold move when she (view spoiler) was a shocker. I don't usually like forward heroines, but as I said, this
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Sometimes I don't care about the hero's assholeness levels and I just read for the heroine. This is an example. I was in need of a Mary Sue story and I got it. StMargarets detailed the whole book except for one tiny detail, she forgot to add the sandstorm , you can't have a desert story without one. ...more
AvidReader
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An enchanting love story.
Recommended.
Jenny
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ruthless Sheikh meets sweet innocent teacher who visits his desert kingdom to repay her brother's debts to him. He is cynical, she is warm, romantic and very forgiving and melts his cold black heart!
Mou
The hero is mean, arrogant and dominant in every possible way a person can be. In the opposite site, the heroine is too naive to fight and every time she forgives the hero without a blink of an eye.
Chitra *CJ*
"In The Sheikh's Marriage Bed" is the story of Emily and Zakour.

A sweet desert romance, in which our h travels to the to the H's kingdom to help her brother out, but gets kidnapped by the H instead! The reason- her dear brother apparently embezzled millions from the throne..and the H will now have his revenge.
While the h shows valor and kindness, especially with the H's nephew, he remains cynical..until he decides to marry her to get her in bed, while forgiving her brother. However, as circumsta
lily waheed
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
loved it but I wanted an epilogue with babies .
I found my bookshelves empty! !!!! why! ?! wtf $#*&€£€%=/ !
KC
Meh. This was Sarah Morgan's first sheik romance and it showed. All aspects of the story seemed underdeveloped: the subplot, setting, characterization, and romance. Zakour was cynical to the extreme (because one woman he cared for betrayed him), and Emily was naive and stupid (she traveled to a foreign country to represent her brother and to negotiate on his behalf without gathering all the facts before she arrived). Consequently, it took me a long time to warm up to them.

But heating up the she
MaryD
Crown Prince Zakour-Al-Farisi is furious that Peter Kingston has stolen a fortune from his people, then has the gall to send his sister Emily in his place to meet Zak. Emily asks Prince Zakour for an extension for her brother, but Zak insists that Emily pay the price instead- by marrying him. Cynical from experience, Zak does not believe Emily is innocent of colluding with her brother, and despite evidence on their wedding night, believes her to be conniving and mercenary.

(view spoiler)
Roub
Aug 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
absolutely good one !! it came close 2 a 5 star. what disturbed me was zac's disgusting thoughts about em. he did not have a single good thought abt her. he did not believe her abt her virginity. n after discovering she was indeed a virgin, he still had the most degrading impression of her. em shud have left him wid her brother at the end n let him do some grovelling the big ass !! neway he was not a total bastard. he was just some1 who had been badly betrayed in the past
Jen - Reviews
Jul 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: the-sheikhs
As usual, I really enjoyed this Sarah Morgan story.
The heroine, Emily, is very innocent and kind. The hero, has become so cynical and jaded that he doesn't recognise innocence when he sees it.
Emily's brother owes a lot of money. In order for the debt to be wiped, Emily, agrees to become the Sheikh's wife.
A great sheikh story.
Megan
Sarah Morgan is probably one of my favourite M&B writers that still write.

I find her books are often full of love and passion and that is what I look for in a M&B book.

This book is a good read, it starts off with the Prince being very arrogant and very dismissive of Emily, assuming she is just a pretty face. There are flaws with this book, its a 192 pages so don't expect it to be perfect. Emily is a teacher except she doesn't seem to have to quit work to stay? Shes also the little sister of som
Caroline
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Obviously, this crap never happens, but the unbelievable part is this the heroine. She's like a drooling moron crossed with Mary Poppins.
Maura
Kellison
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2 Stars.

Meh. The story is just sort of silly. The characters "love" one another when they have barely met one another? Mm-hm.
Nicole P
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not good.

This story did not go well for me. His distrust went way too far. One big spoiler for me was his staff. Besides being overly subservient, they were stupid and cowardly. How on earth could you allow a five-year, heading for sure danger, give commands because he is a prince. I don't get it. The book was stupid.
Cameo
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Meh!

No epilogue, 1 star less.
The H was not so horrible than other reviews I read. I came across way worth H in some other HP.
The h was sweet.
But it's true I didn't not felt any grand passion between them. It might be me who wasn't into that read, I don't know but I didn't not find them passionately attracted to one another.
TheEuphoricZat
A quick easy read to relax between long series. A hot steamy night in the Arabian desert will definitely take away any exhaustion or reading slump
Buffy Lynn
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
awesomeness

loved this book. it was so romantic . can't wait to read the authors next book. keep my attention to the very end.
Denise
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good

Wow I really liked the darkness in Zak, how Emily would stand up for herself and not let his ego get in her way, such a great read.
Raven
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hea, rom, adult-fiction
Loved this book! It had all the right hea elements! The chemistry between the h and H was ahmazing! The h's character was written so well, she had almost a magical quality to her, the taming wild horse (could be metaphor hmm) the golden shimmering hair. I judge books on their endings a lot and this one was a 5!
Ashley F
This review was posted at Tsuki’s Book Blog on August 29, 2013.

I'm a huge fan of sheikh books. I know I'm a few years behind the times since more of the HPs now feature dominating billionaire tycoons instead of desert sheikhs. I love the primitive nature of the books and the exotic locale. Usually there is some event that leads them into spending at least part of the book in the desert versus a luxurious desert palace. In this case, I was happy they had an oasis.

Prince Zakour had to bail out his
RomLibrary
Ellis
0.5 star

I had to read this one for my "Popular Literature" class, and to be honest, I picked this one on purpose. It seemed to be the most horrific on the rack and I guess I wanted a reason to sigh and just say "I knew it." Luckily, Beyond Heaving Bosoms: The Smart Bitches' Guide to Romance Novels taught me better, and actually made me curious about some other romances.

Nevertheless, this was a complete bodice ripper and had every Bad Romance Trope imaginable in it. I'm hesitant to give it an abs
Jan
Jan 17, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is definitely one of those guilty pleasure books. I'm not really sure why I like it as much as I do, but I like this one a lot. You know those books that have such a huge amount of clichés you could have a drinking game with them, but that somehow still make it all work? This one is like that.

I never was a fan of the Sheik romance, because the countries never exist, and the heroes are always so very much alpholes. I have yet to encounter a Sheik hero who I didn't want to throttle. But this
AelixRage
The story wasn't unusual. We have an extremely arrogant, extremely cynical (I've never read a character that was over-the-top jaded) hero and an innocent of a doormat heroine. Most of the story's perspective was from Em's point of view so much of the actual chemistry got lost somewhere. The hero's smug alpha-male haughtiness and aggression didn't really explain his fatal attraction to the heroine.

Their romance was not very convincing, in my opinion. The heroine was practically forced into the ma
Nadia
It sounds crazy but i really liked this one. IDK may be it's all this desert thing and ruthless king prince who is not ruthless at all. Well, he thinks he is but he is not really. Heroine is as naive as you can get: leaving in some English village and reading fairy tales to children I guess can do this to you :) well it seems like she never grew up. But nevertheless I liked this couple very much. They look good together once they stopped playing Tom&Jerry ...more

• The Sheikh's Bartered Bride (Royal Brides, #1)
  • Sheikh's Pregnant Cinderella (Bound to the Desert King, #2)
  • The Sheikh's Disobedient Bride
  • The Sheikh's Defiant Bride (Sheikh Tycoons, #1)
  • An Arabian Marriage (Sister Brides, #1)
  • The Greek's Pregnant Lover (Traditional Greek Husbands #2; Greek Tycoons #7)
  • The Italian Duke's Virgin Mistress (Needed: The World's Most Eligible Billionaires, #2)
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife
  • The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife (Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husbands, #3)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Disobedient Bride (Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husbands, #1)
  • The Greek's Blackmailed Mistress (Harlequin Presents)
  • The Greek's Forced Bride
  • The Greek's Innocent Virgin (Kouros Brothers Duo #1; Greek Tycoons #2)
  • Bought by the Greek Tycoon
  • Chosen as the Sheikh's Royal Bride
  • Expectant Bride
  • The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Petronides Brothers Duo #1; Greek Tycoons #4)
  • The Prince's Arranged Bride (Married by Christmas) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #32)
About Sarah

USA Today and Sunday Times bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes romance and contemporary women's fiction and her trademark humour and warmth have gained her fans across the globe. Sarah lives near London, England, and when she isn't reading or writing she loves being outdoors.

Look out for FAMILY FOR BEGINNERS, a warm hearted, emotional story of love, family and starting over coming i