Start by marking “One Dirty Bowl: Fast Desserts, Faster Cleanup” as Want to Read:
One Dirty Bowl: Fast Desserts, Faster Cleanup

One Dirty Bowl: Fast Desserts, Faster Cleanup

Quick desserts and even quicker clean up mean more time with your family and friends, and less time in the kitchen. With One Dirty Bowl, whip up show-stopping desserts like Hazelnut Puffs, Peanut Butter Truffle Bars, and White Chocolate and Strawberry Cupcakes,
Very Vanilla Brownies,Hazelnut Puffs, 3X Chocolate Cookies

From Christina Dymock, author of Young Chefs and The H
Published June 10th 2014 by Cedar Fort (first published June 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about One Dirty Bowl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Dirty Bowl

Karen
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted on my blog For What It's Worth on 8/16/14 http://www.fwiwreviews.net/2014/08/bl...

I love eating desserts. I do not love making desserts so I was excited to give this book a try. The emphasis on quick & easy with little clean up seemed right up my alley.

Chapters include:

~ Measurements & Equivalents

The la
L_manning
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Since this is a cookbook I took a slightly different approach from my usual review. It just so happened that I had a youth activity for church coming up, so I volunteered to take over the desserts. My husband was going to be out of town, and he usually does the dishes, so I needed some easy things to make. This book advertised just that! I tried out 3 recipes, and I'll rate them on ease of making, taste, and number of actual dirty bowls I made.

One more thing I should clarify is that while I am n
Aaron Maurer
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
This is not a book I typically read or review on the site. I believe that it is important to branch out and read different books from time to time to freshen things up.

I was asked to read this book as part of the blog tour and I could not resist due to the fact that I have three kids and cooking is something they do enjoy doing. Anytime I find recipes that are easy to make as well as easy to eat I am all about it. Even more important is that they are desserts and who does not love dessert?

I am n
Donna McBroom-Theriot
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this cookbook, One dirty Bowl. As the title suggests, you only need one bowl (besides all of the measuring cups, spoons, etc.) At 136 pages, it is a nice size cookbook that would be the perfect starting point for a novice baker.

The cover of the book is nice and draws the reader to the book and the beautiful pictures inside of the book help you to visualize what your product should look like when all the baking is said and done. I would have appreciated more pictures as I am a vi
Rhonda
Sep 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

I read this cookbook at the worst time my power was out all day and I was hungry. These
recipes look good. I bookmarked a couple that I want to try soon as I get ingredients.
Mint fudge looks yummy and one I could do.
I want to also make a jelly cake. I forgot the secrets of how to make one. These look good. All right most of the recipes I would love to eat. Too bad samples don't come with the book.

I have not done a lot of baking the last few years and when I do I take the easy way not
Victoria Brinius
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun book to bake from. I loved that it saved me time and I did not have to wash 10 different dishes. The best thing about this book is that the author knows her stuff. These recipes looked so yummy, that I never thought they could be duplicated. However her recipes are easy to follow, and have ingredients that are easy to find. My favorite recipe was Mint Valley Cupcakes! I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review from Cedar Fort Publishing, however all opinions are my ...more
Babs
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
What I love most is the one bowl not much to clean when you are done but better yet the great tasting recipes that are in this book. There are pages and pages of great recipes such as Snap and Crackle cookies the boys loved them. Another thing that some cookbooks have gotten away from is the cooking measurements equivalent even metric as well. The glossary is a great help. I will be sharing this cookbook with a friend of mine who also loves deserts.
Sara