Start by marking “Pieces of Us (Pieces #2)” as Want to Read:
Pieces of Us (Pieces #2)

Pieces of Us

(Pieces #2)

There's a time in life where you need to be selfish.

A time where you need to make a sacrifice.

A point in life where you find yourself at a crossroads.

Knowing that whichever path you choose, someone will end up hurting.

I'm stuck with this predicament.

Am I selfish enough not to care?

Or am I selfless enough to sacrifice my own happiness? Hurting the only man that had me--body
184 pages
Published May 23rd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Pieces of Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pieces of Us

Start your review of Pieces of Us (Pieces #2)
Mitchii
I don’t know why I like torturing myself with this kind of story. A plot that is so annoying, characters that are very exasperating, borderline stupid and romance that is so shallow YET I read it all. *sighs*
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
Olivia irritated the hell out of me. Needy and whining and pathetic!
Sorry this ain't no love story. It's pathetic!
Yve
Jun 04, 2014 rated it liked it
2.5 STARS~
I'm a huge fan of Pamela Ann, I've read all her books and have loved them all...that being said, I was really disappointed with both Pieces of You and Me and Pieces of Us. With Pieces of You and Me, I fell hard for Grey and as such wanted him to be happy, even if it was Olivia. But with Pieces of Us, I found myself getting extremely frustrated with Grey. He was cold, distant, and oftentimes cruel. And while I understand that he was hurting, that doesn't excuse the hateful, hurtful
Margie   'CSR' Fite
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have really enjoyed the two books in this series... this begins with Edith and Grey are married and Liv being selfless because she thinks Edith is ill.. but since Edith has been holding secrets over Liv's head and blackmailing her since like the 3rd grade, she didn't know... Liv goes to the church and hears Grey talking to Edith and she heard him admit he proposed and Edith reminded him 'he said he would be there for her' So Liv leaves once again...
She runs back to Liam - her safe man that
Anna
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was ok
Ugh. Talk about wasting two great characters. This book was worse than the first. It was all over the place and there were all of these big secrets and mysteries that NEVER came out. What's that about?? I don't get it. This was like someone took 15 different submissions from different people and molded them together to build a story. It was confusing to read/finish because there was such potential with the plot and characters.
Mona
Aug 06, 2014 rated it did not like it
a big WTF about this book, the first one was great and this one was just awful and crude it was so so vulgar... they didn't even talk about why she broke up with him in the first place in third grade at all they will still live with that and the fact that Edith didn't get confronted about it really WTF...
Mandie Trahan
Jan 05, 2015 rated it liked it
spoiler---------------------

I was kind of disappointed In the ending.
Also, I don't feel comfortable about him cheating on his wife. Yes, I know it was a sham of a marriage. I just hate the idea. Yes, I understand it's complicated but either way he was married.

Everything else was great!
SavageGrace
May 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Raj
May 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Deanna
May 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*5 Stars*

Pamela Ann has such a talent for writing stories filled with love, passion and lots and lots of drama! To me, that formula make some of the best books. I’ve been looking forward to this book for a while and it did not disappoint!

Pieces of Us (Book 2) is a continuation of Pieces of You and Me (Book 1). If you haven’t read Book 1, you need to read it before reading this.

Pieces of Us starts where Book 1 left off. Greyson is about to marry Edith. Olivia overhears Greyson and Edith talking
Camille
I really enjoyed the first book but the second was kind of a let down, here's why :

SPOILERS (bc hey that's a review therefore duhhh)

1. Grey never learnt how much of a bitch Edith was : the blackmailing and threatening.
2. Therefore Grey never learnt why Liv did what she did : to protect her father

Or maybe he did, don't know I might have not DNF but still skipped some parts notsorry

3. The sex scenes felt like rape scenes, even if Liv "enjoyed" it and bla COME ON the guy forced himself onto her,
Jennifer Shiels
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really liked Pieces of You and Me. This book was good as well but I was a little disappointed. Edith was the still vindictive person she always was - that hadn't changed. I still can't understand how Greyson never saw that. I think Olivia should have fought more and done more to keep Greyson. I think one thing that should have happened in this book was all of what Edith did to Olivia should have found the light of day. She deserves to reep what she sows. Yeah she's got cancer and is possibly ...more
thao vi
Aug 13, 2015 rated it did not like it
1 star

What a douche-bag. Actually the hero and heroine deserve each other because they are both Unlikeable little kids playing at grown up.

There is no character development because the hero is someone who holds a grudge against the heroine for breaking his heart when he was like 10 or 11 and the heroine is just as Unlikeable because she is an immature girl who wants the hero to lavish her with his love and prove over and over again how much he loves her yet she acts nonchalant.

it's only when
Amanda
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I want more Grey & Liv!!!!!!!
Raj
Pieces of Us was an emotionally charged read that left me drained as it enveloped me in pain, angst, regret, loss, love, raw passion and yearning for Oliva and Greyson to finally get their hea. These two stubborn lovers just belonged together. Olivia had made so many mistakes with Greyson, coming to understand what she truly shared with Greyson dawned on her too late, leading them both on the path to unbearable suffering, regret and a constant turmoil of emotions as they tried to fight off their ...more
Crazies R Us Book Blog
May 24, 2014 rated it really liked it

PIECES OF US by Pamela Ann ~ Cami's Review

[image error] photo 20588918_zps793d54e6.jpg

Finally!!! I finally found some time to reconnect with my main man Greyson!
Everyone knows my love for Pamela Ann's writing style. I crave the angst she brings to the story and her characters always have a way of making me immediately fall in love with them.

[image error] photo Fotor0612194359_zpse4343c18.png

We now find Liv brokenhearted and back in Australia with Liam after attending the wedding of Grey and Edith. Liam is determined to get her back and trying to seduce her out
Cassie
May 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
First off, on the 1st book I gave it 3 stars and it got in my nerves. Well, this book is defiantly a lot better and I enjoyed it so much more.

Liv and Grey are still at a stand still. After Liv doesn't stand up for whats hers, Edith now has what Liv wants and Edith vowed she would have.

Grey stuck to his promise to Edith and she got to check wedding and marriage off her bucket list.

But Liv still can't believe it. Does he really love Edith? After some events come about, Liv moves back home.

Being
Sherry Galloway studdard
No Spoilers. I will say this is written in true Pamela Ann Fashion. You love the characters. You hate them. You want to fix them You want to fight for them and Sometimes You want to Slap the Shit out of them. In the first book Pieces of You and Me I wanted to hate Grey but I couldn't. He wanted Liv so bad but he wanted to hate her too. In the second book Pieces of Us I hated Liv. Then I was pissed at Grey. Then I was pissed at Liv. In the end I was sad for Liv and Loved Grey. Like I said true ...more
Pamela
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow wow wow what an amazing conclusion to Greyson and Olivia's story! I wasn't sure how this was going to end as I read this book! Pamela Ann has once again done it, she pulled out all of the stops - love, hate, angst and heartache! As with all of her books I want to finish them to see what happens but I am also so very sad that they come to an end. I have read all that she has written and I can not wait for the next one of her books to come out! I loved Olivia and her sass and devotion to what ...more
❤ Tila Grey Maddox ❤
I seriously wanted to strangle the fuck out of this stupid characters in this book both Olivia & Grey. I don't know why the hell I purchased this book & tortured myself reading from start to finish. When I was reading this book half of the time I wanted to throw my freaking iPad against the damn wall. That's how much this book fucked me up. Olivia & Grey are both fucked up characters that don't know what they want, but they fuck each other anyways. And omg how I want to kill Olivia ...more
Lucie Lu's Book Reviews
May 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
This never happens to me, no matter how much I struggle with a book I always finish it. But I physically couldn't with Pieces of Us. Not only was I bored but I felt like the author just wanted to finish the book and get it out of the way. I loved Pieces of You and Me and was really looking forward to the next book, but I'm highly disappointed. I'm a big fan of Pamela Ann's work and I will continue to read her books but this just didn't do it for me. The entire book revolved around angry sex and ...more
De Reese Robinson
My Heart Skipped a Beat

I love Greyson, he was a man who was willing to wear his heart on his sleeve for the woman he loved. he could and would put it on on the line for his one true love Olivia. there relationship will take you through a rollercoaster ride, just when you think all Will be right with them, you get kicked in the gut and it sucks all the breath out of you. you'll breathe again and something else will cause your heart to skip a beat all over again, but you'll never know true love
Dhamiera Johnson
I literally read this book on one day because I couldn't put it down. I loved the fact that they learned more about their love over time, but I didn't like how she was self destructing without learning how to cope. I guess that was because she was young. I wish that she confronted Edith on her lies and that it went more in depth about her Cancer. I would like to see Liam get a book too. end the end it seemed like he had a possessive dark side that was interesting. love love love Pamela Ann and ...more
Cheyenne
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book by Pamela Ann. It was a wonderfully written follow up to Pieces of You & Me. This book picks up where the last one left off. I adore my sweet little complex Greyson. I was rooting for Olivia and him the entire time. Their love has so many ups and downs and it was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster. I definitely recommend this book as well as the first because Pamela Ann certainly knows how to write one sexy love story.
Genevieve
Mar 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Big fan of this author and I loved this story! The only things that were lacking for me was the ending seemed rushed and I felt Edith should have been held more accountable for her manipulations and lies. If Grey loved Liv so much... It should have mattered more rather she was dying or not!

Again loved the story but wished for more of an ending!
Romance Uninhibited
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: may, 25
I loved the first book in this series but this one needed more. If felt rushed. I love all Pamela Ann books but I was disappointed in this one. It could have been so much more. But I still love her writing.
Michelle Robbins
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliantly written! Made me laugh, cry, scream, cry and just about everything in between! Pamela Ann NEVER disappoints me with her witty writing style. I loved the first book...but I absolutely LOVED the second one even more!
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
OMG! I loved it Grey and Olivia have gone through so many ups and downs throughout their relationship but glad they got their HEA. Another fabulous read from Pamela Ann.
Nicola
Jul 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017-books
Not sure why I continued with this when I hated the first one. Not one redeeming quality in either of the main characters. Not one exciting thing happens either - including the forceful and guttural sex.
Jennifer Richey
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!

The conclusion to Olivia and greys story oh the drama! These two put us throu the ringer! Grey gets married but does it stop him from pursuing liv?
« previous 1 3 next »

• Yours and Mine
  • Vicious Prince (Violent Kingdom, #1)
  • Hidden Creek Love (Hidden Creek High #2)
  • Trapped (Trapped, #1)
  • Evil
  • Addiction (Distraction #2)
  • Entice (Eagle Elite, #3)
  • Ember (Eagle Elite, #5)
  • Elicit (Eagle Elite, #4)
  • Hidden Creek Darkness (Hidden Creek High #3)
  • Hidden Creek Forever (Hidden Creek High #4)
  • The Ghost of Panna Maria
  • Hardline (Hacker, #3)
  • Distraction (Distraction, #1)
  • Holiday Hearts (The Canadays of Montana, #3)
  • Laugh with the Moon
  • Untameable (Haven Falls #3)
  • Revel
is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author. She studied Fashion Marketing in United Kingdom and a degree in Business. She has a penchant for pastries, dogs, renaissance paintings, angst-filled novels, travelling and is fascinated with the Italian language and culture.

Web: www.PamelaAnnBooks.com

Blog:

Amazon Profile:

Pieces (2 books)
  • Pieces of You & Me (Pieces, #1)