Start by marking “Teed off!” as Want to Read:
Teed off!

Teed off!

Crackling with wit and suspense, Teed Off! delivers three holes in one: a complex and engrossing murder mystery, a fascinating glimpse into professional golf and a complicated and poignant family dynamic. When coroner Riley Quinn tees off an investigation into the suspicious death of her boss and brother-in-law, she finds herself sand-wedged by a villainous environmental g ...more
Published January 9th 2014 by Dark Oak Mysteries (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Teed off!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teed off!

Start your review of Teed off!
Lou Allin
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Hole-in-One by a Furlong
Those who know nothing about golf, prepare to learn a lot and be entertained at the same time. Those who do play golf, over half a million women just in Canada, will discover Nineteenth-Hole Heaven.
Ex-LPGA tour player turned golf pro Riley Quinn is preparing her beloved Georgia Strait-view course for the First Annual Sea Blush Charity Pro Am. Tensions run high as the tour spotlights the island venue. Riley’s life is full of complications, including her quixotic
Judee. Fong.
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reading Nicola Furlong's murder mystery, Teed Off, makes a non-golfer like me, want to grab a 5-iron and hit a bucket of balls at the driving range or alternatively, terrorizing the fairway greens by whacking my way through the 18-holes.

"Teed Off" is a fascinating tale of the tension and energy of a ladies' golf tournament combined with Riley Quinn's mission of solving her beloved brother-in-law's suspicious death, surviving environmental threats and healing a sister bond with her es
Janet Sketchley
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Mystery, murder, and family resentments.

Riley Quinn has a good life as a golf pro on Vancouver Island, but she resents the injury that took her out of the players' loop. And resents her sister, who's still in that loop. Riley also moonlights as a coroner, to take her mind off golf. She's strong, determined and occasionally funny—and when she suspects her brother-in-law's death was murder, Riley doesn't back down.

Author Nicola Furlong takes us inside the world of a pro golf tournamen
Lynxie
This book took an age to read. The promise of a mystery whodunnit was all too alluring initially. I was chomping at the bit to read this. So the main characters worked at a golf course, there's a LPGA tournament happening in the book, yep, I could deal with that! Bring it on!

What I couldn't deal with was the ever present, and I mean EVER present golf theme running through this book. There was entirely too much golf, and not enough mystery.

The characters were likeable, but a little p
Jody
Jun 08, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a book I received for free on my Kindle. I was interested in the character of Riley and her relationships with her sister, friends, and her boss. Her boss, Pitts, is her sister's former husband. Riley is the golf pro at the resort Pitts owns. There is a bit too much golf detail for my liking, but the story about the murder and it's resolution were interesting. I'm unlikely to read more of Furlong's work.
J.L. Greger
Aug 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Furlong weaves an interesting mystery into the beautiful setting of Vancouver Island in Canada in Teed Off . The author developed three-dimensional characters as her heroine golf pro Riley Quinn solved the murder of her best friend Pitts Wyndamere and discovered who he really was. If you’re a non-golfer like I am, this novel probably has too much info on golf and golf tournaments
Pat
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mystery
Mystery around woman's pro tour at a golf course in Western Canada.
OK.
Frank
Jun 12, 2013

• My World
  • Version Control
Nicola pens mystery and inspirational novels, creates interactive books for the iPad, podcasts about genre writing (The Novel Experience), and teaches electronic publishing, when she's not playing Old-Timer’s hockey, growing blossoms and bamboo or eating chocolate fudge.

Her first contemporary women's series, the Sisterhood of Shepherds, debuts with HEARTSONG, in May 2014 (MantleRockPub