Start by marking “Crazy Good (Crazy Good, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crazy Good (Crazy Good, #1)

Crazy Good

(Crazy Good #1)

Before there were bikers, or fighters, or even good old-fashioned jerks, there were Navy SEALs. They put the bad in badass because, well… it’s their job.

Navy SEAL Maverick Hart has everything. Women want him. Grown men idolize him. Little boys want to grow up and be like him. The job, the glory — it’s all his. Not because it’s handed to him… because he works hard for it. T
Published April 7th 2014 by Rachel Robinson

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Good, please sign up.
Rachel Robinson The free sample on iBooks is 75% of CRAZY GOOD. The complete novel, CRAZY GOOD can be read in the complete series box set on iBooks or on all other…moreThe free sample on iBooks is 75% of CRAZY GOOD. The complete novel, CRAZY GOOD can be read in the complete series box set on iBooks or on all other e-book retailers.(less)
Rachel Robinson Hi, Randi. I'm just seeing this so hopefully you've figured it out, but the free sample on iBooks is 75% of CRAZY GOOD. The complete novel, CRAZY GOOD…moreHi, Randi. I'm just seeing this so hopefully you've figured it out, but the free sample on iBooks is 75% of CRAZY GOOD. The complete novel, CRAZY GOOD can be read in the complete series box set on iBooks or on all other e-book retailers. (less)

Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
5 Crazy Good Great Navy SEAL Stars!!!

Currently(8/26) $0.99 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Crazy-Good-Rach...

This is a story that stays with you. This is a story about love. Love between a man and a woman, between a man and his brothers, and between friends. It's also a story about second, third, and sometimes fourth chances. A story about grief, forgiveness, and healing. Sit back and be ready for a crazy good ride. Grab a box of Kleenex, a bottle of wine, your significant other or favorite adu

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5--Crazy Good--Stars!!!

I really liked this one. Kind of found it on a whim and the synopsis hooked me in. Definitely didn't disappoint. Great debut!

And speaking of hooking me in...chapter 1....oh yeah, I was hooked.

The story starts in present day where the heroine, Windsor, gets some shocking information about the hero, Maverick.

And then we flash back to the past and learn how Maverick and Windsor meet and all of the events leading up to present day.

I will say this was a bit on the angsty si
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Ye xB by sb_zpsxv6xwmlp.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (3/18/2017)

Stand-alone book 1.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Crazy-Good-Rac...
BLURB:
NMmomof4
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was ok
5 Stars (Originally Read 4/12/2014)

DNF @ 23% (Re-Read 8/2/2017)

WTF happened this time?! This is a perfect example of how my tastes have changed! I was completely bored, the H was a douche in the biggest way, and I swear the h had a split personality with her major ups and downs!! I don't know what I was thinking the first time I read this, and sadly I didn't write a review to explain myself. Taking this off my favorites shelf, and lowering my star rating to...2 because for some reason my crazy
Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
3 Flagging Stars

This started off "crazy good" (yes, I just did that) and then around the 45% mark just went crazy eh. And I don't really know how to put into words why.

Everything started off so strong that I thought it was going to be a 5-star read all the way, but then things kind of went sideways. The characters started doing and saying things that didn't seem to flow and things started getting convoluted.

For example, (view spoiler)
Mo
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75

Navy SEAL Maverick Hart has everything. Women want him. Grown men idolize him. Little boys want to grow up and be like him. The job, the glory—it’s all his. Not because it’s handed to him…because he works hard for it. The second his sights lock on something, he owns it—or destroys it. Unfortunately he does both at the same time.

The beginning of the book sort of hooks you in straight away. Windsor gets some shocking news about Maverick.

Crazy people perish for love.
Good people live for it.
Christie«SHBBblogger»
***ARC kindly provided by author for an honest review***

4.5 You're Everything Stars

Title:Crazy Good
Series:Standalone
Author:Rachel Robinson
Release Date: April 7th, 2014
Rating:4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:No
HEA: (view spoiler)

I want her to only see me. Eat me. Breathe me. Drink me. I want to consume Windsor Forbes.

Warning: If you don't like the following things, DON'T read this book.

A crazy sexy predatory bad boy SEAL
A woman who brings that SEAL to his knees
A love story with highs
Catarina
4 Badass Stars

Maverick is a SEAL that doesn’t do relationships… or feelings. He is a “f*ck them and dump them” kind of guy. Until the day he meets Windsor and this sexy badass playboy finds himself falling on his knees for this girl. And that’s a feeling that he’s not used to.

description

But Windsor, recently out of a long term relationship has some past ghosts that doesn’t let her be completely free and she has some fears. And so does Maverick.
Told in the span of almost two years, this is their beautiful
Aurora Reynolds
May 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved this book so much that i want to shout it from the roof tops. A beautifully written love story that will keep you wanting more.
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
4.5 Crazy Good Stars

I loved this book, probably because I went in not knowing what to expect. I saw Navy SEAL in the blurb and thought, yep, I'm reading this one.

Chapter one reeled me in, the book starts in the present where Windsor is visiting Maverick in hospital, here she gets the shock of her life and her heart broken. We are then sent back to the past where we learn all about how they met.

Maverick is a badass manwhore but when he meets Windsor he wants her like he's never wanted anything be
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
I really enjoyed this book. Maybe it was because I could relate to it so well. My husband currently has two dead hooker bags sitting in the hallway in preparation for his upcoming deployment. Maybe that's why I cried while reading this or maybe its not, who knows. I definitely could sympathize with the feeling of missing someone and having to continue on with life while they are away.

Anyways, enough sob stories regarding me...Onto the book...

Our heroine Windsor is a CPA and a very cautious perso
Elizabeth
4.5 Unforgettable stars

"I can’t control your past, but if I could, you would have always been mine to love."-Maverick

Days after reading Crazy Good and I am still thinking about it. After reflecting on the read, I attribute my love for this book to the strong characters and their relationships with each other.

The story begins with a bang. I did a complete double take when the plot twist was presented in the first few pages of the book. I mean it's a big bang.....

description

You can't help but be swept away!
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
4.5 Stars

This story is about an irresistible navy seal who falls desperately in love with a girl who was just a challenge for him in the beginning.

The story had it all.. an amazing tattooed, hot as hell navy seal, a great heroine, lovable and very special secondary characters but most importantly a reliable romance.

This story made me really swoon

but it was also heartbreaking

sometimes I just thought

But it had also some really romantic moments

and lots of

See? It had it all :D
Overall it was a gre
Patrycja
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was ok

Crazy Good is one of those books I feel kind of 'meh' about. I just did not love it. I really wanted to hurt Maverick in the worst way possible, he was a douche.
Romance Readers Retreat
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy Crap! Seriously, Holy Crap!

I just have to write this. I know it's obvious, but I still have to write it:

Crazy Good is crazy good!!!

You have simply got to read this book. Rachel has written one of, if not the best, self-contained erotic romance novels I have ever read. And I don't say that lightly. I have read hundreds of erotic novels. Most of them were parts of series, giving the author plenty of room to spread out and tell an epic love story. However, it is not often I've read a single s
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Apr 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
4 stars

It started off as a challenge for womanizer navy SEAL Maverick. But as he grows closer to Winsor, will his past and present survive the relationship?

It wasnt 5 stars because I wasnt sure of this couple to begin with. I have to admit at one point they were lovey dovey sickly sweet.

But the last 30% was where the book truly shined. The angst was hurting my heart and I kinda wanted it to last longer.

Overall this was one of those books that grew on me. It was hot sweet and a bit heartbreakin
Maria
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
4.5 Crazy good stars!

Crazy Good is one crazy good book I could not put done until I finished it. It is the first book I read by author Rachel Robinson and she has gotten a new fan in me.

description

This book starts off with a bang. That first chapter left me with an open jaw and I was sold. I just had to find out what would happen next.
Windsor Forbes is a blue-eyed girl who only takes calculated risks, especially after being left at the altar. So when the reckless NAVY Seal Maverick Hart enters her life
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Roller Coaster Stars

I’m conflicted with Crazy Good. A good 75% of the read I really enjoyed, but there is a bit where I got really angry and frustrated. I am not sure if I ever recovered from that.

PET PEEVE

I HATE reading the ending in the beginning. You know what I am referencing. It’s that first chapter where you know the relationship goes to crap, and then after that it’s like, rewind 1.5 years and let’s get to the story!

Skip the first chapter if you don’t want to read the ending at the begi
Anja
Apr 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: military

❤ Love is louder than anything else.
It comes before anything else.❤

CRAZY GOOD by Rachel Robinson is a beautiful book about Love, Loss & Second Chances.

One of the reasons I liked it that much is MAVERICK HART. A Sexy Navy Seal covered in tattoos and hot as hell!

**I know, I know, no tatts here..but who cares, right? ;P**

He's the typical man whore, love 'em and leave 'em kind of guy....until he lays his eyes on WINDSOR FORBES. For the first time he's interested in more than just a
Aestas Book Blog
Apr 12, 2014 marked it as to-read
Ooooh!! A Navy SEAL romance!! This I must read ;)

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

3.5 stars...

Well what can I say about this book?

Was it sweet? Yes... Very
The unattainable Navy seal who baggs all women. The wham Bham thank you ma'am kind of guy.
Meet Maverick. Yes his picture perfect!

Offcourse he meets a girl. Someone different. Windsor....

She's different from all the skanks his with. And the difference? She isn't interested in being used by Mav.

So.... As much as I want to give the plot away, I won't.
I'll just say that everyone can meet that one person who makes everything ok
April
Re-read for the 5th or 6th time, and STILL LOVE THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!!!!!!
 photo images_zps04c6f6db.jpg
Ahhh, where to begin with this beautiful, heart stopping, roller coaster riding of a story.

Let`s begin with our cast members

Maverick (Navy Seal & Stone`s Best friend/brother)
 photo remy2_zps91756952.jpg

Windsor (Mav`s love interest & Morganna`s Best friend)
 photo gemma1_zpsc2032368.jpg

Morganna (Stone`s wife)
 photo morganna1_zps86c6f732.jpg

Stone
 photo stone_zps810d9209.jpg

One of my favorite things about this story was the relationship between Maverick & Stone; you don`t have to have a blood relation to be family.

photo inarms_zpsffec1f44.jpg

This stor
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Minority is a pair of panties I have in every color….

When asked to read this book, Rachel Robinson had me at Navy SEAL. It ended up being nothing like I had expected. When I read the synopsis, I instantly associated this book with some of my favorite alpha series. Authors like Belle Aurora, T.E. Sivec, and Kristen Ashley came to mind. However, it fell a little short of those expectations (i.e. preconceived notions). I admit that this is of no fault to the author. This one's on me. It's completel
Carmen Rae
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
FREE right now people. One click it quick http://amzn.to/2nRr7hg
L*Take Me To My HEA*
4.5 "You're everything" stars!!!

I loved it! I read the prologue and I was gripped.

"Take a chance, Win. Always. Always. Always take the fucking chance." -Maverick

"He's a risk worth taking." -Windsor

This is a kind of story that stays with you.

And oh, I cried hard. As in-ugly-cry-in-the-middle-of-the-night-I-went-to-work-with-puffy-eyes-the-next-day-cry.

Whew! But you know what? It was worth it!

To:Rachel Robinson

Everything is connected. By time.Or by space.
Be it by people merely mak
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-review
4.5 stars an emotional read in parts but more a story of love and a lot of lessons being learned. Learning to accept and move on from your past and living for the present and future. (Full review to come)
Sammy ⭐️
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: stand-alone
4.5 Crazy good Stars

I feel like I've just stepped off the emotional roller coaster from Hell. From the first page this book had me. I love when you read a huge shocking event right at the start that puts your stomach in knots, with that crazy sick feeling you get as you turn the pages knowing there's a sh*t storm brewing.

Maverick and Windsor were the perfect leading couple they had it all, disruptive upbringings, unstable families, horrid past loves and most of all the crazy friends.

I honestly
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
****SPOILERS****

I wasn't going to review this book but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it... so this is me putting it all out there.

I'm so confused about where I stand with this book. I absolutely LOVED the prologue and the first several chapters. The writing pulled me in from the very start and I thought I had found something special. I loved the prologue, the way the author gutted me right out of the gate.... I LOVE THAT. I loved Maverick and Windsor, I loved their characters, their
VEL
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Crazy good

4.5 Hot Navy Seal Stars!!

Well from the synopsis mention of Navy Seals, you know the characters are going to be hot & damn right sexy!

It's great to start a novel where the first chapter hits you with a warning glimpse of emotional distress! It engages your brain cells to actively start guessing the outcome and trauma that will be involved.

description

In the first chapter we meet Windsor Forbes. She's a strong, sexy sensible character. She's dealing with trust issues having been cheated on by a
Lisa
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One Word: FANTASTIC!

I loved every emotionally charged moment of Maverick and Windsor's love story.

photo f153fa7a48096bbd0119ce7e2cdef16b_zps4776298b.gif
Some Like It Hot!: This topic has been closed to new comments. July BOTM Crazy Good 24 43 Jul 23, 2014 10:14AM
  • Semper Mine (Sons of War, #1)
  • Never Ever (Perdition MC, #1)
  • The Truth About Numbnuts and Chubbs (NYC Confidential #1)
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
  • Captured
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • Broken Wings (Broken, #1)
  • Touching Scars
  • Compromising (Fraternizing, #2)
  • Mugs of Love (Stories of Love #1)
  • Renewed Faith (CSA Case Files, #3)
  • Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #2)
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Vital Sign
  • A Reason to Live (Reason, #3)
  • LoveLines (The Wilmington Saga, #1)
  • Honey Red
  • Fighting Redemption
Rachel grew up in a small, quiet town full of loud talkers. Her words were always only loud on paper. She has been writing stories and creating characters for as long as she can remember. After living on the west coast for many years she recently moved to Virginia Beach, VA.

Crazy Good (3 books)
  • Set in Stone (Crazy Good, #2)
  • Time and Space (Crazy Good, #3)
“Love doesn’t die. No matter how many bullets you put in it. It breathes on its own without oxygen, without need for anything else. It exists, swirling in its own form of gravity, ready whenever you are, to be consumed by it.” 17 likes
“Dude, I’ve been telling everyone this for years. No one ever wants to listen. You can’t trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn’t die.” 4 likes