Start by marking “Soul Stone (Escaping Fate, #2)” as Want to Read:
Soul Stone (Escaping Fate, #2)

Soul Stone (Escaping Fate #2)

4.72  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Arrabella thought she was done with dreams, done with curses and the threat of death.

After surviving the ancient Aztec curse that had plagued her family for centuries, Arra was more than ready for her new life in the boring little town of Grainer, Maine. Boring and small sounded perfect...but she should have known better than to think it would last.

The dream was odd, but
Published February 26th 2014 by CreateSpace (first published February 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Soul Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Stone

Amber
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Soul Stone is a stunning and fascinating sequel to the Escaping Fate series. This story takes you an amazing journey of an unexpected gift that leads to the most unusual of circumstances. Throughout it all, friendships are deepened, feelings are challenged, and fears are battled. This is not a tale for the faint of heart. It is one that will lead to unexpected revelations and surprising transformations. Open your heart to the promise of change and let go of the fear that lays hidden deep inside ...more
K.C. Finn
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the second instalment in this series after Escaping Fate and the story of Arra's life gets bigger, better and a whole lot scarier from here!
Like Escaping Fate, this book begins instantly with a supernatural intrigue with central character Arra being plagued by horrific and fascinating dreams. In this tale Arra is pulled into danger once more by the problems of new student Sibeal, a mysterious shy girl newly arrived to the small town of Grainer.
I enjoyed the further development of Arra an
booknerd_dork
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loooooved it!!!! I'm in love with this series even more after reading Twin Souls.
The thrill, suspense and anticipation got doubled in this book. I had goosebumps after the scene when Arra wss spying on Sibel from stall at her reflection and it stays there even after Sibel moves and her reflection glances at Arra. That gave me chills.
I was connected to all the characters in the story and could feel their emotions.
In this part Arra's dad is shown the worry wort when in Escaping Fate her mother w
Michelle
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
Gladden has done it again. Every single one of her books is so pleasing to my brain. I am such a huge fan!

This is book 2 in the Escaping Fate series; however, it works well as a standalone, too. I read this book first before Escaping Fate (#1) and fell in love within the first few chapters. And after I finished reading this book I immediately started reading the first one. That’s what Gladden does to me – she makes me want to read more of her work - even when I read them out of order.

This was
Nikki J
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Soul stone is the sequel to Escaping Fate and did not dissapoint. Poor Arrabella doen't seem to catch a break and is immersed into another race against the clock to save two lives. Looking forward to book three!!! People....Read this book :)
Nicole Marie
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Recommended to Nicole by: DelSheree
This is an amazing book. I definitely recommend it. As all DelSheree's books are, it's complex and unique. Keeps you on edge, and forces you to read on :)When I read it, I couldn't put it down. I had to know what happened next! Loved it!
Aoife Sheridan
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Full Review will be a available on March the 5th. :)
Denise Connolly Connolly
Aug 06, 2014
Mattie Dubois
Mar 12, 2016
DelSheree
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Angie Mendenhall
Jan 30, 2014
DelSheree
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
CrazyBookworm99
Allie
Mar 06, 2014
Neilliza Swaffar
Mar 06, 2014
DelSheree Gladden lives in New Mexico with her husband and two children. The Southwest is a big influence in her writing because of its culture, beauty, and mythology. Local folk lore is strongly rooted in her writing, particularly ideas of prophecy, destiny, and talents born from natural abilities. When she is not writing, DelSheree is usually reading, painting, sewing, or working as a Dental Hyg ...more
More about DelSheree Gladden

Escaping Fate (2 books)
  • Escaping Fate (Escaping Fate, #1)