Start by marking “Tainted (The VIP Room, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tainted (The VIP Room, #2)

Tainted

(The VIP Room #2)

Kaden Cross had it all: money, fame, and women, but he lost it all in one night. One night that would forever change him. Forced from obscurity and into the limelight as the lead singer of the band Mouth2Mouth, Kaden returns to the lifestyle that almost destroyed him. The last thing he wanted was to find a sexy drugged out redhead waiting for him in his bed. Finding out th ...more
Published January 15th 2014 by Young Ink Press, LLC

CC
I am so disappointed! I really liked the first book in the series, but this one - not so much. I liked Sawyer - she is a good heroine and the reason for the 2 stars. She deserves SO much better than she got! I did not like Kaden, he is a controlling prick. Not a hot alpha. He also subjects her to things no one who has been though what she did - should ever be pressured into! Can you warn us on the ménage action next time? Normally it may not bother me, but I thought this scenario was horribly in ...more
Tori
Denisa
Not bad.

It's a pretty good book, has its pros and cons.

Pros? It's seriously HOT!

Also, Kaden is pretty good, I liked him. The writing is awesome, as you'd expect from this author and the plot is decent.

Cons?
Sawyer sucks.

I get that she's been through a lot and all that, but for some reason, I just can't say I like her too much.

The book is still worth reading though.
Cat
Oct 22, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-m-disturbed
I love Jamie Begley; I devour her books. Her heros are often complicated and flawed yet I still end up rooting for them. Unfortunately, I really struggled with Tainted because the hero, Kaden, was a dick. I wish I had a more sophisticated or insightful way to describe his behavior but dickish basically sums it up. Kaden was cold, controlling, and cruel. I never felt that he truly cared for Sawyer. She was an object that he wished to control and dominate. The disconnect in their relationship was ...more
Fre06 Begum
It was an ok read but to be honest the main leads did not stand out for me but the writing was so much better in this book.
Angie
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bikers, 1-2-stars
I'm glad, after that ending from Teased, that we got Sawyer's pov. I was interested in finding out what happened to her after Digger kidnapped her. She was kept chained in a basement with many other women and kept drugged. Her captors were one girl short for a party scheduled for a bunch of rock stars. Even though Digger has special plans for Sawyer she happens to be the only woman free of bruises at the moment and since the guys only want the girls for one night they decide to take her.

Kaden wa
*MariaA*
2.5 :(
Ok,so this went from like 4 stars at 70%, to 2 stars for me, after that totally uncalled for menage!!
Made it 3 stars just for Sawyer...Kaden whom I liked at the beginning,lost his appeal after including Ax in their relationship:(

I was expecting more of emotional build up between the two after she was rescued for the second time, but instead, their chemistry just fizzled out for me and I find many other reviewers agreeing to these points!
Lauren
Reread January 2015

Original read January 21 2014

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, that's all I have to say - except that I have a major girl crush right now on Jamie Begley!! I absolutely ADORE her Last Rider's series, and now the VIP series!! I am so happy that she has connected the two - and the way that Jamie has done that makes you go -- WTF??!!
Just awesomness!! Really dying here for Shade's book though - now that I know the details from both series!! P
Spoiler Whore-Momoa

I knew it but I didn't know it. After you read the book, you'll know what I mean.
Tobia James
HOLY SHITBALLS!!!!!!

Did I just read that????

That was....that was..........

Tainted tells the story of one girl's struggle for freedom and one man's fight to get her there. All Sawyer ever wanted was to be free. Ever since she was a little girl she has dreamed of being free of her past, being free of her mother's paranoia and living free, traveling with her best friend Vida. But she was taken away from the only person that ever meant anything to her, kidnapped by a ruthless pimp seeking to overt
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
1 ⭐- Ugh! Didn't like it or triggers or pet peeve!
======================================

Zero is an asshole and Zeroine is a dumbass. Mix bdsm and menage and the mess is complete. I did not like the heroes and some things deeply irritated me. I could not remember the story and I think I liked it the first time I read it. It does not hold for second reading.

After the concert, he had picked two from the mass of followers, who trailed after them from concert to concert, hoping for the chance to come
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
5 UN-TAINTED STARS!!!!

Kaden, a famous rock star lead singer of Mouth2Mouth was forced to return to limelight, to a lifestyle that he swore off, the drugs and women. But when he found this beautiful drugged out redhead in his bed... his first instinct is to throw her out, but when he learned she is a victim of a sex slave ring, he will do everything to protect her.

Sawyer thought she was finally saved when she landed on Kaden's room after being kidnapped and drugged.... she just wants to go and fi
Natasha
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMFG OMFG OMFG Everyone must red this book...Jamie is a little sneaky little thing that at the end of this book gives us a BAMB BOOM SHOCKER!!!!! I'm still digesting it...It was wonderfully written....
RCK
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I hate that I didnt like this book more because I loved the first one!!! :(
Gea
Ending was quite a shocker, Shade’s Fall can't come out fast enough
Elisa Griffin
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay guys so I started reading this author a few years ago and only got 4 into the reading order. So I decide to start over and follow the authors order. Let me just say that I don't agree with most of the reviews. These books are so good. Like really, really good. I can't put them down. This author is now a one click for me. I can't get enough of Jamie Begley. I highly recommend is series. Follow the reading order!!!!
Fatimama
Mar 12, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Omg this book made my blood boil. I was actually enjoying what I was reading until Kaden shared Sawyer with Ax out if freaking nowhere! It was disgusting that Sawyer was forced to give Ax a blowjob. Honestly, I don’t believe that Kaden loved Sawyer. Sawyer deserved better!
Judy
Decided to read this one again since I love JB's books. Yes it was just as good the second time as the first. I'm not usually a fan of the rock star romances but Kaden did it for me and I loved the way that his and Sawyer's relationship developed slowly.

First read 2/9/14
The VIP series by Janie Begley just keeps getting better and better. I usually don’t read rock star romances but damn if Begley didn’t write a 5 star book for me surrounding a reformed rock star and a down to earth, kidnapped wom
Karen
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG In the space of 2 pages we have 2 come to Jesus moments. I don't usually write reviews but with this book I have to write one on praise of Jamie Begley. I am not praising the actual writing grammar, syntax etc because in some cases it could be MUCH MUCH better. ( point in case needs better proof readers,beta readers and ARC readers to review such errors.) But I compliment her on creating a world/universe not unlike that of Kristen Ashley series of books that intersect,interweave and create f ...more
~`*Ella Lee*`~
I'm probably going to get throttled for this - but I wasn't impressed with the hero. It's weird - because starting out, he seemed like he was caring and had a special spot for the heroine....then he just became this jerk. I mean, here she is, the actual victim, and he's all "me, me, me" and just a total a-hole.
The sex scenes were hot.

There is a trigger scene: (view spoiler)
Nina
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jamie Begley did it again:)
It was a really really good read!
I love her books and with each one she doesn't fail to leave us all shocked and saying 'WOW' :)
The book is totally worth the read. I couldn't put the book down and hence finished it in one sitting.
While reading the first book I thought Sawyer would be a shy and timid girl but in this books she is nothing but a strong and fierce girl who wants to do the right thing.
Kaden is a total badass(and he lives up to his image). We see flashbacks
Dystinee (Kayla)
I don't know what to think about this book. While I really liked Kaden, I didn't like one of his decisions, like didn't like it a LOT!! That same decision had Sawyer making her own decision that I didn't like. Combining that, the book lost a star. Everything was going along swimmingly, until (view spoiler) ...more
Elle Aris
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, redheads
Did I really just read that???

Callie is.....alive???

And Callie is..........

Seriously.......Shade’s Fall NEEDS to come out already!!!!

Great writing & great story Jamie Begley!
AlligatorSmith loves to read
Need to read this one within the entire Jamie Begley multi-verse before Shade and Lily's story from the Long Riders.

Rereading April 2018. Liked this one the first time but not as much as the first one or third one in the series. Even so, many of the secrets related to King, Sawyer, Vida, and Callie (and some Last Riders) are found out to a certain extent here, so it's an interesting read.

I really don't like Kade as much the second time around, especially his bdsm tendencies that he doesn't talk
Diana's
4.5 stars!!
Another one of those why did I wait so long to read ones..
It just kept staring at me from my kindle and I gave in..
We get another Arrogant, Asshole, Alpha - LOVED It!!
We get a non whiney, non helpless understated sexy heroine - Loved It Some More!!!
and we get a plot, hawt sex scenes with nice flowing suspenseful fast paced story line..
Another I enjoyed very very much..
Sherry
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sawyer and Kaden had a bunch of twist and turns and a huge shocker at the end did not see it coming it floored me and I'm speechless this is why Jamie Begley is a must have for me you will not be disappointed.
Honey Warren
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh how I love a man that uses the word "mine"! Kaden was a hot rockstar, and making it even better he was the lead singer...my personal fav! This book was hot, can you say LIMO RIDE!!!! LOVING THIS AUTHOR!!!
Lori Roop
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
holy crap! hold on to your minds when you read this! I was shocked at the end and I won't give away spoilers but I was speechless!! Jamie Begley is becoming one of my all time favorite authors!! I never saw the ending coming!!
Jenee -Jenee's Book Blog
This looks amazing!!!! I am dying for this one ladies!

~ Jenee's Book Blog
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • Murphy (The Skulls, #2)
  • Angels in Leather (Rebels on Bikes, #1)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • For Her Honor (Mountain Skulls MC #2)
  • Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)
  • Tainted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #2)
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • Damaged and the Saint (Damaged, #7)
  • Nomad Kind of Love (Prairie Devils MC #2)
  • Embers of Starlight
  • Grasping For Freedom (Bantorus MC, #4)
  • Cut Wide Open (Bleeding Scars MC, #1)
  • Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda, #2)
  • Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)
  • Bender
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
Jamie Begley's Reading Order:
1. Razer's Ride (The Last Riders)
2. Viper's Run (The Last Riders)
3. Knox's Stand (The Last Riders)
4. Sex Piston (Biker Bitches)
5. Teased (The VIP Room)
6. Tainted (The VIP Room)
7. Shade's Fall (The Last Riders)
8. King (The VIP Room)
9. Cash's Fight (The Last Riders)
10. Fat Louise (Biker Bitches)
11. Riot (Predators MC)
12. Shade (The Last Riders)
13. Stand Off (Preda

The VIP Room (3 books)
  • Teased (The VIP Room, #1)
  • King (The VIP Room, #3)