Start by marking “I Have a Friend on Jupiter” as Want to Read:
I Have a Friend on Jupiter

I Have a Friend on Jupiter

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"I Have a Friend on Jupiter!" is a young adult science fiction e-book about two young kids out in New Mexico named Indiana and Carlos. They both love to read about outer space and they find a web site where they can write to aliens on other planets. They both send out an e-mail and they both end up with friends from Jupiter. The adventure begins when their friends from ...more
ebook, first, 93 pages
Published December 2012 by WriteWordsInc,com

To ask other readers questions about I Have a Friend on Jupiter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Have a Friend on Jupiter

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of I Have a Friend on Jupiter
Roxie Prince
Aug 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Read this review and more on my blog at [Roxie Writes].

'I Have A Friend On Jupiter' by Celine Rose Mariotti
3/5
Finished on August 7, 2017
GIVEN A FREE COPY IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW
FREE on Kindle Unlimited | $2.99 on Kindle | $9.99 in Paperback

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
Carlos and Indiana, two young friends from Arizona, while on their summer vacation, discover a website that reportedly can connect them with pen pals from outer space! Enthralled the two friends send off emails and hope for the best.
L. S.
Aug 22, 2017 rated it liked it
The idea of kids having pen pals in space is quite the adorable one. Rather creative, as well. Carlos and Indiana think it's pretty cool, too. So cool, in fact, that the aliens decide to visit. When that happens, things start to go horribly wrong.

The writing style and simplistic dialogue make this definitely feel geared towards a younger audience. Given the fact that the kids are twelve, I liked how that worked out. Things were fairly predictable and straightforward. The attitudes of the kids
Dax Munro
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was pleasantly surprised at the way it indirectly shows children that being different is okay.
When twelve year old best friends Carlos and Indiana contact two citizens of Jupiter via a special emailing website, they form a bond for life.

The author’s style is unique and not one that I have come across before, which makes a welcome change. The book is aimed at children and teens and moves at a brisk pace so as to hold the reader’s attention.

The language used was easy to understand and flowed
Amy
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the plot of this book and how it effortlessly combined educational facts about Jupiter with a fun tale of friendship. The story is whimsical and engaging and makes for a great middle-grade read. Carlos and Indiana are intelligent and compassionate protagonists who certainly serve as positive role models for a young audience, and their adventures with their intergalactic pen pals are very entertaining.

Jenny Hamilton
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!
Celine Mariotti does a fantastic job taking readers into the world of Carlos and Indiana. The plot makes it a fantastic read. This story allows readers to be entertained while learning some fun facts about the planet, Jupiter. I couldn’t put the book down. If you love adventurous stories about extra-terrestrial beings then this novel is perfect for you!

Sarah Greenwood
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Goes down as another off my 2018 Bookworm Bingo Challenge – A book about Sci-fi. So who is up for finding a new pen pal from a planet far, far away? That’s just what our two young inquisitive minded children do.

So Indiana and Carlos are best friends and like nothing more than to go searching for new and exciting things on the Internet about anything and everything. The main area that they are interested in is outer space so you can be sure that if it is there they will find it. The search for
Anonymous
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A cute little MG read that follows Carlos and Indiana as they make pen pals with a couple of aliens- and teaches some basic facts about Jupiter along the way. The pacing is steady and the writing style is light, perfect for any young sci-fi reader.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book for free in exchange for writing a review. I was not obligated to give a positive review, and all thoughts are my own.
Alex (magicinbooks)